Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 am

Irene replied,

She did, although she was pretty sick as I expected. She had gotten slightly better by the time I left her and came down although I can't say the same about her mood. She's still feeling quite depressed.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:56 am

Ryan sadly replied,

I-I see.  I am sorry about what happened last night.  I wish I could change how I had behaved then.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 am

Irene replied,

It's ok. No need to worry about that, ok? It isn't the first time that Lisianthus overdoes it with drinking so don't blame yourself. She'll feel better eventually. Perhaps you should see her? Although I am not exactly sure about her reaction at the moment but I am thinking that perhaps your care and attention could help.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:03 am

Ryan replied,

I definitely want to see her.  Would right after breakfast be too soon?

(Question but does a person need to be expressive-say a lot of words-to show that they're interested in a topic?  Or would just listening do?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:10 am

(Ahh personally I think just listening and commenting where it needs would show that a person is interested, I think. XD Although some people tend to think that if you're silent and they're talking, even if you're really listening to them, that you aren't truly interested.)

Irene was thoughtful for a moment but then she replied,

I can't guarantee that she would be in the best state to see you, but I would recommend it. As I already said, I think she needs your care and attention even if she denies it. So yes, I think you should go see her after breakfast.

She paused then said,

Oh and in case you're curious, she doesn't remember much of last night except a stranger and a drinking contest but she can't recall many details. When she asked about how she returned, I told her that I sent a couple of soldiers to find her and they brought her back. And you aren't supposed to know anything about her drinking, of course. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:18 am

(Oh yes, I definitely agree with your opinion on this.  I mentioned this because my bf and I are chatting and he thought that because I wasn't saying much on a certain topic, it shows my lack of interest.  Honestly, I don't anything about Latin so I can't say much about it.  -.-)

Ryan replied,

I understand.  I'll pretend to be ignorant of what happened and see how Sia reacts.  I-I hope she'll be willing to open up to me a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:24 am

(Ahh I see. I know how you feel there but he should be more understanding, I think. I mean, what are you supposed to say if you don't know much about a certain subject and all? O.o)

Irene smiled a bit and replied,

I am sure she will eventually, Ryan. Just be patient, ok? Don't ever doubt her love for you. Lisianthus loves you more than she loves anyone or anything else. I am 100% sure of that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:29 am

(I know.  I think he's in a bad mood although he won't come right out and admit it.  I told him that he could take some time to himself today and that we could talk tomorrow if he wanted but he didn't want to do that so instead, I have to deal with his mood.  Also, I think he's a little jealous because some of my Steam friends have been gifting me games lately to cheer me up.  -.-)

Ryan replied,

I will, Duchess Irene.  Thank you.  I'll do my best to make things better between Sia and me again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:33 am

(I see. Man, I can't imagine how difficult that is to deal with. O.O Well, isn't it possible to do it on your part? I mean, tell him that you'd prefer that you two talk tomorrow when he's feeling better and all? Or would he take the wrong idea about that too? :/) 

Irene smiled to Ryan and a little later, the maids arrived with breakfast and laid it out in front of the party before taking their leave. Nerine smiled softly and said,

"The food is looking quite fresh and delicious, as always. Let's eat, everyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:40 am

(He'd definitely take the wrong idea about that.  :/  But at least I'm not getting too upset by his behavior.  He has on his "intellectual" side and that one is a little annoying.  It helps that my friends have been really nice to me (even though my bf said that they're trash because he thinks that humans are trash-weirdly enough, though, when I asked him if he thought I was trash, too, because I said that I'm human, too, there's an exception clause with me lol).  ^^)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  I sure am starving."

He took his fork and began to eat his food.  Bryan and Ryan then did the same.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:45 am

(Ahh I see. Well, I hope you two can work things out eventually. XD)

Nerine, Rosaline, Irene and Avi started eating their food as well, getting their energy for the day. Avi noticed Lisianthus' absence, which had become a usual thing by now, and although he was saddened by it, he preferred not to ask anything about her.

The party continued eating and soon they were finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:47 am

(Thanks.  XD)

After Ryan finished his breakfast, he got up and bowing to everyone, he said, "I'm done.  I'm going to take care of some things this morning but I'll see all of you at lunch."

He then left the dining room, heading upstairs towards Lisianthus' room, hoping that he would be able to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:51 am

Irene watched Ryan as he left the dining room and as she knew that he was going to see Lisianthus, she hoped that he would make some progress on reaching out to her. 

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was still in her room, lying on the coach. She was still feeling sick and had a bad headache from the hangover effects, and emotionally she didn't feel any better. The tray of breakfast was near her although untouched, as she didn't feel like eating anything at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:03 am

Ryan reached the door to Lisianthus' room and knocked politely on it although he didn't announce his presence.  He hoped that Lisianthus would be willing to see him so the two of them could talk things out.

(In case you're curious as to what recent game I was gifted, it's Princess Maker 2.  It was recently released on Steam and the Cute Knight series and LLTQ were inspired from the Princess Maker series.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:06 am

(Ahh I see. I think I heard about them before although I never looked them up. XD And it seems like all the games are getting on Steam nowadays, right? Even the old ones? XD)

Lisianthus heard the knock on the door and although she didn't want to see anyone, she thought it could be one of the soldiers with important news or work that needed to be taken care of. So taking a breath and trying to look as strong as she could, she said, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:13 am

(Yup, that is definitely true.  You might have heard of Steins Gate but that game recently came on Steam and yup, I was gifted that, too.  XD)

Ryan took a deep breath and after opening the door, he entered Lisianthus' room and then gently closed the door.  Slowly, he approached Lisianthus and taking a seat near her, he gently said,

"Hey, Sia.  How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:17 am

(Ahh I see. Nope, I haven't heard about that one. I don't really go on Steam often; I used to at some point but I didn't really like the site (and the program itself used to slow down my laptop) so yeah. XD)

Lisianthus was surprised as she saw that it was Ryan who entered, the last person in the world she felt like seeing. She definitely didn't want him to see her in the state she was in and furthermore, she knew what he wanted to talk about and she wasn't in the mood for it at all.

Turning her gaze away and trying to compose herself, she replied quietly,

"I-I am fine. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:23 am

(Ahh no worries.  You're probably better off not going on Steam as it is.  It's great but it definitely has its flaws.  I'd have quit the place by now but for reasons.  XD)

Ryan replied, "I-I had heard that you weren't feeling well and I was worried about you when you were out so late last night.  I know it's probably none of my business but I wonder what happened."

His eyes were creased with worry and concern for Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:30 am

(I see. Well, good thing then. Honestly, I kind of don't like the idea that all games in the world start to gather on one single platform. I prefer the old days when there were multiple sites with lots of games and all but now everyone seems to be going towards Steam. XD)

Lisianthus bit her lower lip, secretly noting to herself to blame Irene for telling anything about her to Ryan. Keeping her gaze away, she slowly said,

"I am fine. I am perfectly alright. As for where I was last night, you're right when you say that it's none of your business. If you were really that worried about me, you could have looked for me or something."

Of course, she had no idea that the stranger she met last night was Ryan himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:41 am

(Awww yeah, I totally understand.  The closest comparison I can make to Steam is Big Fish since the latter has a lot of games there as well.  XD)

Ryan looked saddened by Lisianthus' comment and replied,

"Yes, you're right but I had faith that you would come back here.  I was right, wasn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:46 am

(Ahh that's true although even Big Fish isn't popular as it used to be and all. XD I visited the site a while ago and it saddened me to see how quiet things seem and all. XD)

Lisianthus didn't reply immediately but she eventually said, "It doesn't matter."

Wanting Ryan to go away, she got up and said, "Well, you can stay here if you want but I have work to take care of and-"

She couldn't continue her sentence however, as she immediately felt sick and sat down again, definitely not looking alright at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 am

(Ahh that's true.  Well, it doesn't help that Big Fish removed some of the community forums and the new games there are mostly HOGs.  XD)

Ryan was immediately alarmed by Lisianthus' collapse and rushing to her, he picked her up and gently laid her on the bed.  He softly said,

"I'm staying by your side, Sia, and you need to take care of yourself.  Work can wait."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 4:14 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus took her breaths slowly, trying to overcome the feelings of nausea and the bad headache she had so she would regain a little of her health, as she definitely hated that Ryan would see her in this state. Frowning slightly, she attempted to get up again as she murmured,

"I am fine and no, work can't wait and I-I don't need you to stay by my side. I-I need to go to my office and take care of my duties."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Ryan shook his head and gently but firmly said,

"No, Sia, you need to stay here and rest and recover.  I'm sure that Duchess Irene can take care of any duties you have.  I'll contact her now."

Without waiting for Lisianthus' reply, Ryan used his telepathy to communicate with Irene to ask her if she could handle Lisianthus' duties for the morning.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:20 am

Irene received Ryan's telepathic message and although she was preparing to leave for the academy, she replied that she would do her best to take care of Lisianthus' duties.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus wasn't in the best state to argue so she didn't say anything anymore, but her face had an annoyed, angry expression, as she didn't want Irene to help her and more importantly, she didn't want Ryan around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: