Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:05 am

Ryan took a seat and after taking a breath, he told Irene how his meeting with Lisianthus went, summarizing the details.  He then said,

"I wasn't able to completely win her back but I can tell that she still loves me.  But her mind is conflicting with what her heart wants."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:08 am

Irene nodded in understanding, taking in everything Ryan told her about the situation. After a few moments, she replied thoughtfully,

"She does love you. I have no doubt that her heart never felt any less towards you. But it seems that it is as you say: her mind is conflicting with what her heart wants."

She paused then continued, "But it's a good start. You were able to reach out to her in a way, I think. She's conflicted now and that's a step."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I think so, too.  What do you think I should do from here?  Should I keep trying with Sia?  Do what I've been doing to break through to her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:19 am

Irene nodded and after a moment of thought, she replied,

"Yes, I think that's what you ought to do for now. I wouldn't usually recommend pushing her but that seems to be what is working on her so you should continue. Keep giving her attention, you know? Make her realize that you truly want to fix things and that you aren't just trying to resolve things with her to know where Lycoris is or whatnot. That thought might occur to her, you know and it could be one of the reasons her mind is hesitant to give you another chance."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I will do that.  I didn't ask her about Lycoris at all.  So I will keep pushing and hopefully, I can get through to Sia."

He smiled a bit, feeling hopeful about getting through to Lisianthus.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now.  I'll be back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:11 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Irene smiled a little as well, hoping that things go well for the couple. Her face having a serious expression once more, she asked,

"So where is Lisianthus at the moment? Is she in her room?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I doubt it.  If I know Sia like I do, she probably went out for a flight with Melody after what happened.  I do hope she'll return soon and I'll continue talking to her.  I know she wants what's best for the kingdom but she needs to follow her heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:54 am

Irene nodded slowly although she was quite worried about where Lisianthus was, as she had a feeling she knew but didn't know whether to disclose it in front of Ryan. Nodding, she said,

"I hope. Do continue talking to her. She loves you and she'll eventually see how honest you are in your feelings for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:41 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll do my best, Duchess Irene."

He got up but as he was about to leave, he looked to her and asked, "You aren't keeping anything from me, are you?  I trust you.  I just want to know if there's something I should know."

(I'm currently beta testing the demo to the new Cafe 0 so I'll check in here to post although I'll be mostly gaming and checking for errors and all that.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:47 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Irene was hesitant to respond to Ryan and momentarily thought of telling him that it was nothing, but couldn't bring herself to lie to him. Sighing, she replied,

"I can't help but worry where Lisianthus is. I told you about her state last night. I worry that she may be following the same kind of behavior again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:04 am

(I'm back now but I'm kind of feeling upset.  To put it shortly, my bf and I are having a major disagreement where he can't just drop the issue because then he feels bad but then I end up feeling bad.  :/)

Ryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "You mean, that Sia might have gone off drinking again or something?"

He felt worried over the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 am

(Aww I see. I am not sure what to say here since I am pretty clueless when it comes to relationships and all, but perhaps postponing talking about the matter whatever it is to later when you two are calmer and all might help?)

Irene sighed and nodding slowly, she replied, 

"Yeah, that's what I worry about. When she's out during the night alone and it's only Melody accompanying her, that's usually what she's doing especially if something is upsetting her. I thought she had stopped that kind of behavior since you showed up in her life and you two started your relationship but recently, she's been back to it again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 am

(I'd agree but he's the kind of person who wants to talk about those things when they happen, even when I'm not in the condition to do so.  And the thing that really bothers me is that he implied that I'm a liar even though I would never lie to him.  I told him so from the beginning.)

Ryan looked saddened by the news and replied, "I-I see.  I'm sorry to be the cause of Sia's pain.  So I have to do my best to repair our relationship and then Sia will stop drinking, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:17 am

(I see. Did you let him know that you were bothered that he was implying such a thing? He might not mean it but if you two are both upset at the moment, you might end up saying things that you don't completely mean, you know? That's why I am suggesting that you two postpone talking until when you two are calmer so things don't get worse.)

Irene nodded but then she replied,

"I think so but don't blame yourself, Ryan. I am not telling you this so you can apologize. I don't blame you for whatever state she is in since that kind of behavior isn't new to her. You asked me if something was worrying me and I answered you honestly as I don't like hiding things from you, especially when it's about Lisianthus."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

(Well, I really want to postpone talking but then he'll just say that I'm avoiding the issue.)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  S-should I try to find her and talk things out with her?  I could use my telepathy to find out where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

(O.O I see. Well, I hope you two resolve things. He should be a little more understanding, I think.)

Irene was a little hesitant to answer Ryan's suggestion, wondering whether it would be wise to let Ryan go after Lisianthus. After a moment of thought, she replied although hesitance was still in her voice,

"Well, perhaps you can give it a try but I don't know if she'll answer you if she were really where I think she is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:32 am

(Yeah, I agree.  I mean, truthfully, I'd like to have the day off tomorrow for myself so I can be ok and just take care of myself.  I suppose I could say that I'm sick and not up for chatting but I get the feeling that he'd know I was lying and I don't want to do that.)

Ryan replied, "Ok, you're going to have to tell me on where you think Sia is at the moment because I have no clue where she'd go when she's in this state."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 am

(I see. Is he the kind of person who wants to chat always and such? I mean, I'd understand if you wanted a little of your personal space and it doesn't contradict at all with having a relationship or that he's still your bf and that you love him very much, in my opinion at least."

Irene nodded and getting thoughtful, she replied, 

"There are a couple of bars that she heads to when she is in the mood for this behavior. Or if you don't find her in the bars themselves, she's probably in the surrounding alleyways."

She told Ryan of the names of the bars that she knew of, where Lisianthus would probably be.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 am

(Yeah, he is the kind of person who always wants to chat.  He knows that my dad is currently out of the country so he wants to take very opportunity for us to chat even though I really just want some space for myself at times.  So unless I fake being sick or something, then yeah.  :/)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  Would it be ok if I took one of the pegasi and searched for Sia now?  I don't want her to do anything rash."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:47 am

(O.O I had a friend who was like that too and we got into a lot of fights because of it so I can understand what you're going through. You haven't tried talking to him directly about the matter? Or would he understand that you got bored with him or something? O.O)

Irene nodded and replied,

"Yes, that would be fine. Thank you very much for this, Ryan. I'm sorry I'm troubling you with this matter but well, you're nearly my last hope to depend on for this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 am

(Well, I'm not bored with him but I do miss having the time to myself when I was single.  I didn't think things would change too much and I know they'll go back to how they were before once my dad gets back but yeah.)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I understand, Duchess Irene.  Perhaps you'd like to go with me to search for Sia together?  She may respond better if it's both of us confronting her about her behavior.  Well, without being invasive, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:00 am

(Well, I don't know how I'd behave if I were in my shoes but perhaps being direct about needing some time to yourself might work. That's what I did with my friend-I explained to her that I am not the kind of person who likes to chat always especially during the summer and I am pretty much of an introvert so yeah. She was upset in the beginning but she eventually learned to understand how I was, you know? But maybe I'm a bit of an extreme case so things might be easier on your side. Or you can just wait until your dad gets back and things come back to normal if you don't want to risk having a fight with him or something.)

Irene sighed and shaking her head, she said,

"I wouldn't recommend it. Lisianthus may be opening up to you but she hasn't talked to me at all since she discovered everything so seeing me might irritate her. It's best that you face her alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:02 am

(Ok, I suppose that'll work.  I'll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow and figure out what to do from there.)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'll head on out to find Sia but I'll keep in contact with you so you know how things go.  I hope I can bring her back safely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:03 am

(Ok. I hope things work out for you. ^^)

Irene nodded and smiling a bit, she replied,

"Ok. Thank you, Ryan. You don't know how much I appreciate this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:07 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan returned Irene's smile and replied, "You're welcome.  I really will do my best to find Sia and bring her back here."

He bowed to Irene and then left her office, heading outside towards the stables to get a pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: