Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:37 am

(I'm taking a break so I can post now. XD)

Nerine felt a strange feeling, as although she didn't like Lycoris and wanted her gone from their world, she didn't feel happy getting these news. Anyhow, she replied,

Umm ok, I guess. I can talk to her.

Lisianthus smiled a little at Ryan's efforts to comfort her. She replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. You're the only one giving me strength now, you know. I don't know what I could have done without you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:58 am

(Ahh nice.  XD  And man, you won't believe this but the guy I mentioned before wants me to be his girlfriend and you can guess how I reacted.  ^^)

Alex replied,

Ok.  This will probably be the last time you two talk so she wants to say goodbye to you.  And it won't be easy for her and everything.

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I'm not planning on leaving you any time soon, beautiful.  We'll get through this together and I believe that everything will work out somehow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:15 am

(Oh coolies. ^^ I am happy for you. ^^)

Nerine felt a little saddened as Alex said that it would be the last time Lycoris talked to her but she tried to shake that feeling off. She said,

I understand. Let me talk to her then, if she's ready.

Lisianthus asked,

"Is that why you came? To support me and everything?"

She smiled lovingly at him, feeling touched by his care.

(Well, if only Lisianthus knew. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied,

Ok, I'll let her know.

Turning to Lycoris, Alex said,

"My darling knows what's going on and she's ready to talk to you when you are."

(lol  True.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I want to help you as much as I can, beautiful.  You are special to me, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 am

Lycoris felt a little nervous but she took a deep breath and nodding, she communicated with Nerine telepathically. The two sisters talked nervously in the beginning, with Lycoris feeling a little fearful and Nerine uneasy. However, Lycoris eventually started talking honestly, telling Nerine how much she truly loved her and apologized again for all the pain she caused her.

Lisianthus smiled softly and leaned in to give Ryan a loving kiss on the lips, wanting to show her appreciation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 am

Alex could only observe as Lycoris communicated telepathically with Nerine, hoping that Nerine would be easy on Lycoris.  He still thought that Lycoris didn't need to sacrifice herself so soon but he knew that nothing he could say would persuade her otherwise.

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into the kiss.  He wanted to show Lisianthus how much he cared for her and would support her.  Also, he felt bad that he had kept information from her although he thought that it was for the best for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 am

Nerine was silent all the time, feeling conflicted between her dislike of Lycoris and hearing her apologize and say goodbye, knowing that this would be the last time they would ever talk. Lycoris tearfully asked her to remember her and remember that she never meant to hurt her and that she loved no one more than her.

Although Lycoris wished to hear a kind word from Nerine, the latter felt too conflicted to say anything. In the end, Lycoris said goodbye to her and shut off the telepathy, her tears almost trickling.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more moments, then the kiss was eventually broken. She said,

"Well, I suppose my cutie can watch me as I work for the morning, hm?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:56 am

As Alex saw Lycoris' tears, he rushed to her and hugging her, he asked,

"Are you ok, Lycoris?  What did my darling say?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'm curious to see what you do in the mornings anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:59 am

Lycoris did her best to calm down and contain herself, not wanting to break down. She replied quietly,

"She-she didn't say anything. I guess she still hates me but didn't want to say it directly. It-it's hard for me, Alex. I can't believe this was the last time I'd ever talk to her, or hear her voice."

Lisianthus smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Ok then."

She paid her attention to work again, having to revise through some papers first for the morning.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:05 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently replied, "Are you sure her silence means that she hates you?  Maybe she's too shocked by everything.  I did get the feeling that she was surprised when I told her what was going to happen."

Ryan took a seat nearby and observed Lisianthus as she proceeded with her work for the morning.  He took care to stay quiet, so as to not interrupt Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:07 am

Lycoris returned Alex's hug and quietly replied,

"M-Maybe. I hope so. I don't want to go away from this world when Nerine is upset at me. I-I apologized to her and told her how much I loved her."

She paused then taking a deep breath, she said,

"I-I should talk to Ryan too. He will be surprised too, to say the least...but he must know."

(Ahh I'll leave Sia and Ryan aside for now until he and Lycoris finish contacting each other. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:11 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  I'll talk to my darling again in the meantime.  I'll see how she's feeling and then perhaps the two of you can talk again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:13 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "O-Ok then."

She took a deep breath and telepathically communicated with Ryan,

R-Ryan...are you there?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:18 am

As Lycoris went to talk to Ryan, Alex went ahead and communicating with Nerine, he said,

Darling, it's me again.  Are you there?

Meanwhile, Ryan heard a message from Lycoris.  Immediately, he replied,

Yes, yes, I'm here.  Are you all right, Lycoris?  I hope what I did last night helped and that I gained your trust back, even if it's just a little.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:31 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nerine was still shocked from Lycoris' conversation, as she didn't expect things to happen so soon. But moreover, she felt quite sad inside with all of this but she felt it was too hard to admit that she cared about Lycoris indeed.

As Alex communicated with her, she kept her composure and replied,

Umm yes, I am here, Alex.

Lycoris replied softly,

You-you did. I want to thank you for what you did last night. You helped Alex and the others and the shapeshifter is back safe and sound. Thank you very much, Ryan. I truly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Alex replied,

What happened when you talked to Lycoris?  She told me that you didn't say anything and she just assumed that you still hate her...Do you, darling?

Ryan replied,

I'm happy to hear it.  Sia is quite upset, as you can imagine.  She has no idea that I helped although she'll eventually need to know the truth.  I don't know how I'm going to break it to her, though.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 am

Nerine didn't know how to respond to that, as at that point, she couldn't tell for sure. After a few moments of silence, she slowly said,

I-I don't know. I never liked her but...I-I can't imagine her gone from this world either.

Lycoris replied slowly,

I-I understand. I'm really sorry about Sia but...umm, there's something I need to tell you, Ryan and you-you can be sure afterwards that everything will end and-and Sia won't have to keep looking for us any longer. I-I...I am going to sacrifice my powers tonight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 am

Alex replied,

Do you care about her, darling?  At least, a little?  If so, I think you should tell her.  She should know so that her sacrifice will not be in vain.  She is doing this for you.

Ryan was shocked as Lycoris revealed this piece of information and replied,

B-but why?  Why tonight?  Is it because I helped?  

He couldn't understand what would cause Lycoris to suddenly want to sacrifice her powers sooner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:11 am

Nerine wondered what Alex meant by that and replied,

What-what do you mean by that? That she is doing this for me?

Lycoris replied quickly,

N-no, this has nothing to do with you. I truly appreciate that you helped us last night. It-it's just that the shapeshifter thinks I am well enough to sacrifice my powers and there is no need to delay things any further. And she-she is worried that my other self may try to take control again and all so...this is the best solution for everything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:34 am

Alex replied,

Lycoris does want to save the devils' world and she wants to atone for all the hurt she's caused you although I am partially responsible for that, too.

Ryan replied,

If it's about getting more elixir, I can try to do something.  I-I could talk to the head healer and see what we can do.  Buy you more time.  You don't need to rush into this, you know.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:37 am

Nerine was silent for a moment, before she slowly replied,

Isn't she doing this out of despair? That she can't have you or even Ryan for herself? And to get rid of that other personality of hers?

Lycoris replied quietly,

There is no need, Ryan. The shapeshifter is insistent and she-she is right. This is what will happen eventually so there's no need to continue causing trouble for everyone any longer. It's already decided but I...I just wanted you to know so that I-I can say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:43 am

Alex replied,

I suppose a little of it has to do with getting rid of her other self but her decision has nothing to do with me or Ryan.  She's doing it mostly for you.  She loves you, you know, no matter how much pain she may have unintentionally caused you.

Ryan replied,

Lycoris, you don't need to do this tonight, do you?  Can't you wait one more day?  I can't stop you if this is truly what you want but I don't want to say goodbye like this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:08 am

Nerine didn't know how to respond, or whether to entirely believe that. She replied slowly,

You-you are telling that Lycoris is on the verge of killing herself just for my sake? To restore the devils' world for me? Am I really her target with this?

Lycoris replied,

The shapeshifter won't allow it but-but why do you want me to delay it one more day? I-I don't want to say goodbye this way either but-but I have no choice.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:13 am

Alex replied,

Do you have any doubts after that?  Lycoris does love you despite all the mistakes she's made.  You do know that, don't you?

Ryan replied,

I want to say goodbye to you in person, that's why.  Please delay it if you can.  I-I'll find a way to reach you, I promise.  I love you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:22 am

Nerine replied,

No, I don't know. I-I can't forget all the pain she caused me, Alex. I can't just ignore it all and pretend it never happened. She was the main reason why I suffered all those previous years. And you just want me to believe so easily that she will sacrifice herself only for my sake and that she loves me?

Lycoris felt like she was on the verge of tears as she heard Ryan's words, as they touched her heart deeply. She replied slowly,

I-I can't tell the shapeshifter that. It will only make her want to go through this even faster and I can't think of any other excuse to have her delay it a little more. Please, Ryan, don't make things even more difficult for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: