Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:47 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok but you should contact him tomorrow.  Things at the castle are probably pretty crazy right now and Ryan will most likely be doing his best to calm down Sia."

Ryan could understand what Lisianthus meant although there was no way he could confess to his part in the shapeshifter's escape.  He asked,

"What happened exactly?  How did the shapeshifter escape?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:51 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand. I'm a little worried about her reaction too. She must be quite furious now. I don't think she has another way to try to get us back, right?"

Lisianthus took a breath and replied, "I went back to the generators' room and I found all the soldiers unconscious. They were under some sort of a spell because they wouldn't wake up. And the shapeshifter's cell all empty. She couldn't have done that on her own. Someone else came in and helped her escape."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:55 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "I don't think so.  She has no more bargaining chips.  Lady Penelope, the shapeshifter, and the chancellor are all here with us and they're safe.  I am grateful for that despite the circumstances."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'd have to agree with you.  I bet Lady Penelope must have gotten her out.  Who else would have done it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:07 am

Lycoris nodded and quietly said, "I can't help but feel a little sorry for Sia, though. I mean, despite everything, she'll be quite furious and worried. Well, I did tell her that we're here willingly but I doubt she believed that. Especially that she asked to talk to you and I couldn't reply back then."

Lisianthus angrily replied, "The chancellor, too. Hasn't he escaped only yesterday? That jerk must have helped her out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:14 am

Alex was surprised to hear that Lisianthus wanted to talk to him earlier but nodding, he replied,

"Yes, I can understand and there was no way you could tell her the truth of where I was at the time."

Ryan replied, "Yes, him, too."

He sighed and added, "Things are such a mess, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:18 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Definitely. I was worried about telling Ryan too but he promised he wouldn't tell and he really didn't. I am glad we could depend on him when it mattered."

She paused then said, "Only the matter of the elixir remains and we'll have taken care of all our troubles, I think."

Lisianthus was still as furious as she was although she was doing her best to control it. Scoffing, she said, "Mess? It's all coming down."

She paused then looking sharply at Ryan, she said, "How can you be so calm? You realize that we have no way to find Lycoris now, right? That shapeshifter will kill her sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 am

Alex replied, "True.  In the meantime, I think as long as I remain by your side, you can stay in control.  We'll figure out what to do about the elixir matter tomorrow.  We should all gather together to talk about it then."

Ryan looked surprised as Lisianthus came down hard on him and replied, "I know this is upsetting but we'll figure something out."

He sighed to himself, as it seemed that Lisianthus would remain angry for some time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:34 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"I hope so. It did really help when you returned. I felt like my head was about to explode but it's like when you returned, all the pain melted away."

Lisianthus replied sarcastically, "Yeah, right. Maybe capture someone else so they could run away as soon as they are here? Figure what out?! Don't you get it?! We have no ideas, nothing, Ryan! The only leverage we had was trapping the shapeshifter and guess what, she's gone! Alex and Lycoris are bound to remain there and you're telling me we'll figure something out!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:40 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy that my presence is comforting to you, Lycoris.  I guess your other self was trying to take advantage of my absence but now there's no more need for me to be away from you."

Ryan slowly got up and getting ready to leave, he said,

"I guess I should sleep in my room tonight."

He saw that Lisianthus was determined to be angry and there was nothing he could do to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:48 am

Lycoris smiled softly as well and replied,

"That's true. She wanted to take advantage of your absence and I suppose Ryan's presence as well. She suddenly attacked me when he contacted me after all. I guess she wanted to reach out to him."

Lisianthus was surprised and hurt that this was Ryan's response, that he would stay away for the night. Only more agitated, she replied,

"Sure, go ahead and leave. You're probably thinking I am crazy or something now so let's stay away from her. Whatever, Ryan, go ahead. I won't stop you, you know. I have enough to worry about and you're too calm about it, as though I'm worried about something so trivial and unimportant. Leave, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:53 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's understandable, considering how close those two are.  I'm a little surprised that Ryan didn't let her, though.  I mean, did he want to talk to her?"

Ryan sighed and turning around, he approached Lisianthus and wrapped his arms around her.  His head on her shoulder, he quietly replied,

"I'm sorry.  I-I am upset, too, but I don't see the point in getting angry for now.  I-I wish there was something I could do for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:00 am

Lycoris shrugged and replied,

"I don't know but I don't think so. When-when he realized that she was trying to take control, he told me to keep her under check and that he wanted to continue talking to me. Well, I guess talking to me was more important at that time."

Lisianthus calmed down relatively although she was still agitated. She replied more quietly but with irritation still,

"I can't control how angry I am. You do realize what's going on, right? The castle is more infiltrated than ever, and it's like we have no power any longer. Our friends are taken hostages for our enemies and they could be harmed any moment. How can you ask me not to get angry? We-we could have gotten the information out of the shapeshifter when we could. I told you so but you insisted on being merciful with that moron."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:04 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, I'm glad that he wanted to talk to you.  That means he genuinely wants to patch things up with you so that's good, right?"

Ryan took a step back and quietly replied, "You-you blame me for what happened?  Is that what you mean?"

He felt himself getting sad and yet weak at the same time.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:10 am

Lycoris was silent for a moment and sighing, she replied quietly,

"I guess so. It doesn't matter anyways. My fate is already decided and I am not leaving this world being upset at Ryan. His-his place in my heart is too valuable for me to go on without forgiving him."

Lisianthus took a breath and replied quietly, "That's not what I said. I am not blaming you but I am regretting what happened. I'm regretting that we had her right here and we could have easily forced her to speak yet we didn't. Now we have nothing, absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:18 am

Alex replied, "That's a very admirable outlook on things, Lycoris.  You know, you're very strong to endure everything that's happened."

Ryan replied, "True but I think we should think over everything that's happened.  You have sent soldiers out to investigate, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:23 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"You think? But maybe it's because I have wonderful people around me all the time. You now and before, and Ryan at a time. Your support is what had me going. I wouldn't have been able to face anything without you two."

Lisianthus rolled her eyes and replied, "I did but who cares? The shapeshifter and whoever helped her are probably far away now."

She paused then remembering something, she asked, "Why is that you wanted to talk to her alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:30 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris and happily replied, "I'm glad to hear that, Lycoris.  You're such a wonderful person and the people around you want to show you how much you mean and care to them."

Ryan replied, "I thought I could get the information out of her if I talked to her alone but I was wrong.  I'd hoped she would open up to me but I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:46 am

Lycoris hugged Alex warmly and replied,

"I'll be always happy as long as I have those I love and care about next to me, and needless to say, you along with mom and dad are of them. I feel so lucky you're all here with me."

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"Why would she do that, you think? After all, you're her enemy all the same."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:52 am

Alex replied, "And we feel very happy to have you with us, Lycoris.  You're very special and don't let anyone ever tell you different, ok?"

Ryan replied, "There's this human saying that the best way to defeat your enemy is with kindness so I thought it would work.  It wouldn't have hurt to try, at least."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:59 am

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Ok."

She paused then yawning a little, she softly said, "Isn't it late? We should probably turn in for the night. I think it will benefit us to get some sleep."

Although Ryan's words were pretty convincing, Lisianthus had a feeling that something was off. She replied slowly,

"What about Lycoris? Did she tell you where Alex was? And why did she refuse to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:05 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I agree.  It's been a day but a beneficial one."

He turned to the chancellor and added, "You must be tired, too, sir, and I must thank you for your help.  There's no way we could have gotten the shapeshifter out without you."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "No, she wouldn't tell me.  She was pretty evasive when it came to Alex.  I-I guess she doesn't completely trust me, not after what happened with her other self."

He hung his head down, doing his best to look convincingly sad.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 am

(I totally forgot about the chancellor. XD)

The chancellor smiled and replied, "No need to thank me, sir. I am glad everything worked out but you're right. We should get some sleep."

He got up and bowing, he said, "Good night and see you tomorrow."

He then took his leave, heading to his room.

Lisianthus sighed inwardly, as she hoped she would get somewhere with this but she wasn't. She said,

"Ok. I-I am heading to my office. I need to think things over. You can go to sleep if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:13 am

(I figured but it's ok.  XD)

Alex then got up and helping Lycoris to her feet, he said, "We should get some sleep, too, Lycoris.  We definitely could use the rest and we can talk to everyone tomorrow."

Ryan looked concerned and replied, "You're not going to sleep?"

He was worried that Lisianthus would overlook her health simply to look into this matter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:20 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. Lead the way then."

She waited for Alex to lead the way to their room so they could get some sleep.

Lisianthus replied quietly, "I won't be able to sleep. I don't feel like it. You go to bed and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

She headed to the door to leave the room, looking more depressed than angry then.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am

Gently holding on to Lycoris' arm, Alex led the way upstairs to their room.  There, he placed Lycoris on the bed and said,

"I'll go get ready first and then I'll help you."

Taking a pair of pajamas, he went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan was worried as he saw Lisianthus' face and following her, he said, "Then let me go with you.  I can give you moral support, if nothing else."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I have to go out for part of the day tomorrow so I'll post when I get back and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: