Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:33 am

Alex replied, "We'll explain later.  But we need to get out of here quickly before Sia or Ryan return."

Ryan pouted cutely and replied, "Well, if you really need to, then I won't stop you although I'd hope you would stay with me for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:37 am

The shapeshifter nodded and Lady Penelope was soon done freeing her from the chains. She then said,

"Now, quick. Let's move out of the generators' room and I can teleport us all out of the castle."

She reached out to help her daughter, helping her to stand and get herself together.

Lisianthus giggled a little and reached out to kiss him lovingly on the lips. She then said, "I'll come back as soon as I can, promise."

She then got up and left the room, aiming to head to the generators' room.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 am

Alex helped Lady Penelope move the shapeshifter out of the room and then he said,

"Ok, we should have the illusion spell over us again just in case."

Ryan wondered where Lisianthus was going although he had an idea.  He only hoped that he had bought enough time for Alex and the others to get the shapeshifter out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:48 am

Lady Penelope nodded and cast the illusion spell over them again. She then led the way out of the generators' room and once outside, she successfully teleported all of them out of the castle, a safe distance away.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was just in time at the generators' room for a huge surprise, as she didn't catch the party but could see the unconscious soldiers all around, and the shapeshifter's cell empty.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:51 am

Alex felt a little relieved as soon as they were a fair distance away from the castle.  He then said,

"Now we should head back home and then your daughter can rest as much as she wants, my lady."

He looked to Lady Penelope, waiting for her to teleport them all back to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:53 am

Lady Penelope nodded and getting out her gem, she cast her spell and teleported them successfully back to the humans' world, right in front of Alex's house. The chancellor took a breath of relief and said,

"It feels good to be back here safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:56 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I agree."

He was surprised that Lycoris and his parents weren't out in the gardens but he said,

"It is a bit late so I think Lycoris and my parents must be inside.  We should see them so they can see that we're back safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:01 am

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "Lead the way, darling."

She remained by her daughter's side, helping her inside as they followed Alex and the chancellor. Inside, Lycoris was still struggling with her other self, trying to remain in control at least until Alex returned.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:06 am

Alex nodded and he led the way inside the house.  He called out, "Mom, Dad, Lycoris, we're back."

Edward replied, "We're in the living room.  Please come quickly."

Alex quickly entered the living room and approaching Lycoris, he looked at her with worry and said,

"Lycoris, we're back.  Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:08 am

Lycoris looked up weakly as she heard Alex's voice but she smiled in relief, glad that he was back safe and sound. She said,

"You-you are back. Thank goodness. I-I was so worried."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:12 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a warm, loving hug and replied,

"We came back as quickly as we could and fortunately, Lady Penelope's daughter is back with us."

Eleanor approached the shapeshifter and looking at Lady Penelope, she asked, "How is she?  Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:17 am

Lycoris returned the hug tightly and felt relief wash over her immediately, as his presence seriously brought strength to her nerves and body. She replied,

"Thank goodness. Ryan-he contacted me when you were all there. I-I told him and I-I guess he chose to help out."

Lady Penelope looked pleadingly at Eleanor and asked, "Will you help me move her to her room?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:21 am

Alex looked surprised and replied, "I see.  Ryan did give us a distraction, after all.  That must be why he collapsed like that."

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Of course."

She helped Lady Penelope move the shapeshifter upstairs to her room where she could rest.

(I'm going to get off for the night now although I'll stay up a little longer to watch the rest of Frozen.  I'll be back tomorrow and post again and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:03 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris looked a little worried and replied, "Are-are you sure he collapsed because he was just distracting you? I mean, he did seem fine when he was talking to me and it could be just that but are you sure?"

She was worried, as she remembered how Ryan collapsed and felt weak whenever he felt quite stressed.

Lady Penelope helped her daughter upstairs to her room with Eleanor's help, and they had her lie down on the bed. Lady Penelope was quite worried for her but the shapeshifter quietly said,

"I-I'm alright, really. I just need to rest for a bit and I'll be back on my feet again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 am

Alex replied, "That's how it looked to me although he was pretty convincing when he collapsed like that.  I could contact him for you to be sure although I should contact my darling first.  I promised her I would as soon as we were back here safe and our mission completed."

Eleanor commented, "I could go make some tea and I'm sure you could use something to eat as well, sweetie.  Perhaps some chicken soup?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:17 am

Lycoris paused for a moment then quietly said, "I-I'll contact him. You can contact Nerine and let her know that you're alright. I-I should make sure he's ok and thank him for helping you out."

The shapeshifter nodded silently, inwardly thinking to herself that something to eat will restore a little of her health, as she had remained a whole day without getting any food. Lady Penelope looked gratefully at Eleanor and said,

"That would be wonderful of you, Eleanor. Meanwhile, I can help her clean up and feel a little more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:10 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll contact my darling now and you can talk to Ryan in the meantime."

He closed his eyes and opening up the telepathy, he communicated to Nerine,

Darling, can you hear me?  We got back safe and sound with the shapeshifter.

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Sure, you should stay with your daughter and attend to her.  I'll be back in a bit."

She smiled to both of them and then left the room, heading to the kitchen to make tea and soup for the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:33 am

Lycoris took a deep breath and although she was a little scared her other self would try to take control again, she felt a little more secure with Alex's presence. So she contacted him telepathically,

R-Ryan, can you hear me?

Nerine was quite relieved to hear the news from Alex and happily said,

Thank goodness. I was so worried. Is everyone ok? You aren't hurt or anything?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:00 am

Ryan was resting when he heard Lycoris' message and immediately, he replied,

Yes, I'm here.  Are you all right?  Is everyone else ok?  I tried my best to provide a distraction.  I hope that gave Alex and everyone enough time.

Alex replied,

Yes, we're all ok.  We got the shapeshifter back safely although I worry how Sia is going to react when she finds out that she's gone.

(I'll bring back Eleanor after these conversations are over.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:03 am

(Ok then. XD)

Lycoris quickly replied,

Y-Yes, I am alright and everyone is alright too. So-so it was just a distraction, right? Alex told me that you collapsed and I was worried. But this was part of your distraction plan, right?

Nerine sighed inwardly and said,

Me too. I haven't heard anything yet so she might not have found out but let's pray she isn't too violent. She'll be furious especially that this is the second escape in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:07 am

(Ahh yeah, you wanted to know what I thought about Frozen, right?  I kind of see why people like it although I think "Let it Go" is overrated.  I prefer the song that Anna sings.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Yes, of course.  Were you worried about me, Lycoris?

He wondered if Lycoris did still care about him despite everything.

Alex replied, 

That's true.  Please be careful, darling.  I doubt she'll connect anything to you but if she gets extremely angry, it's best to minimize contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 am

(Ahh we share the same opinion then. XD You mean For The First Time In Forever, right? I do prefer it as well although Let It Go isn't bad. XD)

Lycoris was a little surprised with Ryan's question and couldn't help but blush slightly to herself. She replied,

O-of course I was. Umm I am glad to know that you're alright. Thank you for helping them out, Ryan. I-I truly appreciate it.

Nerine replied,

I'll do so. I am already by myself most of the time and I won't change that anytime soon. Things will get really tense here though.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:17 am

(Yup, that's right.  I prefer Anna's song more because it sounds more hopeful and considering my current circumstances, I could use some hope.  XD)

Ryan smiled to himself and replied,

I did it for you and I won't say anything to Sia although I can only imagine how furious she'll be.

Alex replied,

I see.  Do you want me to try to get you out of there?  I'm not sure how, though.  We'll have to come up with something if you want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:23 am

(I see. XD)

Lycoris blushed a little deeper and replied,

Thank you, Ryan. And-and I'm sorry for Sia, that-that we're keeping her in the dark about everything but we can't help it. It will all end soon, I promise, and Alex will return so she doesn't have to worry.

Nerine replied,

It's ok, I'll manage. I do want to be with you again as soon as possible but leaving so soon will seem quite suspicious.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:27 am

Ryan replied,

Ok.  Listen, I talked to the shapeshifter alone for a little bit and she knows that I know what's been going on although I told her that it was your other self who told me where you all were.  I didn't want Alex to get in any possible trouble so I kept that information to myself.

Alex replied,

Yes, that's true and everyone else has said the same thing.  I'll do my best to talk to you every day until we're together again and if anything comes up, I'll let you know, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: