Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:49 am

As Alex opened the door, the shapeshifter entered and first thing, she looked at Lycoris, who looked unwell. Sighing, she said,

"She still hasn't gotten any rest yet? Every time I come here, she looks worse than before."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:52 am

Disguising his voice, Alex replied,

"The lady still insists on not sleeping but I did get her a glass of water just now and that seemed to help a little."

Ryan nodded, silently confirming Alex's words.

(I should go ahead and get some sleep for the night now but hopefully, I'll be all rested by tomorrow so I can post more then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter shook her head, dissatisfied by the situation, before saying,

"Anyhow, I have the bracelet. This should restrict your powers, Lycoris, in case your other self takes over."

Lycoris nodded slowly although she felt a little scared.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:46 pm

As Ryan held Lycoris in his arms, he gently said,

"It's going to be all right, my angel.  I'm not leaving your side."

He looked to the shapeshifter and asked, "May I put the bracelet on her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:46 am

The shapeshifter thought that it wouldn't hurt and nodding, she handed the bracelet to Ryan so he could put it on Lycoris.

Meanwhile, Lycoris' headache's intensity increased incredibly and she was having trouble remaining focused, as though her other side felt what was about to happen and was trying to stop it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 am

Ryan took the bracelet from the shapeshifter and as he was about to put it on Lycoris, he could see how much pain she was in and gently asked,

"Angel, are you all right?  It's going to be ok.  I promise this won't hurt.  I put on a similar bracelet and I didn't feel anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 am

The shapeshifter added, "What are you afraid of? It doesn't hurt or anything. You just won't be able to use your powers."

Lycoris didn't immediately reply, but suddenly, she let out a scream and pushed Ryan away, shouting angrily while her whole body shook,

"Don't you dare put that thing on me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am

For a moment, Ryan was shocked as Lycoris pushed him away but then he realized that it was her other self, for she had taken control.  Knowing that he needed to take charge of the situation, he looked to the shapeshifter and Alex and said,

"I think I can calm her down but we need to be alone.  Would you two mind waiting outside?  I'll call for you if things get out of hand or when everything is fine so either way, I suppose."

Alex had no problems but looked to the shapeshifter for her official reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:15 am

The shapeshifter was taken aback by Lycoris' reaction and although she wanted to remain in order to take charge of things herself, she feared that her presence could make things worse. So reluctantly, she replied, "We'll be outside then."

She went out of the room and once Alex followed, she closed the door after them.

Meanwhile, Lycoris didn't say anything but she was shaking and twitching, her two selves inwardly fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 am

After the shapeshifter and Alex left, Ryan turned his attention back to Lycoris and gently said,

"We're alone now, angel.  Please, you-you need to calm down.  It's just us.  You know that I would never hurt you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:21 am

Although Lycoris didn't stop shaking, she could reply, her voice full of anger,

"Don't call me your angel. You lied to me. You promised that you're going to do your best to help me escape and keep me alive and here you are, helping them! I was wrong to trust you in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 am

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a fierce hug and replied,

"Things are complicated but I promise you that I am helping you.  You have always been my top priority.  I'd do anything for you.  Just-just calm down.  We have to pretend to go along with them for now and once we have some time to ourselves, I'll explain what we'll do.  But please trust me.  I know I'm asking a lot but I want you to have faith in me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:31 am

Lycoris tried to get away from Ryan although she was unable to because of her shaking. Nevertheless, she angrily replied,

"How are you asking me to trust you? Don't think that I don't know. You promised my other self to do as she wanted, not to escape, not to do anything. You prefer her, don't you? The stupid, dependent, weak Lycoris. Stay away from me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:37 am

Ryan continued to hold Lycoris in his arms as he replied, 

"You're right but it's much more complicated than that.  She believes that she needs to die but I don't think that has to happen.  You do know about the miracle, don't you?  I'm putting all of my faith in it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:43 am

Lycoris stopped trying to get away and surprisingly, she laughed, although it was a sarcastic laugh. She angrily replied,

"A miracle, right. You want me to place my fate in a stupid miracle's hand that may or may not come true. How do you even know it exists, it's not a rumor, it's not a trap? Isn't it that Alex who told you? The same Alex who brought us here in the first place? Get away from me, Ryan. I don't depend or trust you any longer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

Ryan finally let go of Lycoris, for her words pierced his heart and made him feel sad.  Quietly, he replied,

"So you don't trust me even though I have a plan?  And what do you plan to do now?  You want to escape but without help, you won't be able to.  You can't do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 am

Lycoris frowned as she replied, "Your plan depends on a stupid miracle that I don't believe in. As for me, I have my powers and I will use them to get out of here. They're more powerful than yours or the shapeshifter's or even that captain's. As for you, you're free to remain here if you don't want to help."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:58 am

Ryan looked on saddened and replied, "You risk being killed if you try to escape by yourself.  Listen-if it's really your plan to leave, then I'll help you.  I want to help both of you if I can but it's difficult because the two of you want different things."

He wished that there was some way, any way, to make both sides of Lycoris happy although that in itself would require a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 am

Lycoris frowned then replied firmly,

"Then choose. Choose one of us to side with and help. You can't act so kind and perfect to want to help us both when we're each other's enemies. Make a decision-which Lycoris are you going to listen to?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 am

Ryan replied, "But you two don't have to be enemies.  Why can't you both work together?  Come to some sort of middle ground?  Siblings have fights all the time but they resolve their differences.  I think you know how difficult things used to be between Bryan and me but they got better once we got over our misunderstandings."

(Ryan's having a difficult time choosing but who do you think he should side with?  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:15 am

(Ahh I think he should follow his heart, find out which side he thinks deserve to side with. XD)

Lycoris laughed sarcastically again and replied,

"Don't be such an idiot, my Ryan. We aren't siblings, you know. We're the same person. We can't exist together or work together. I am pretty sure you've never heard of a person with two personalities working together, have you? Make your decision already, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:17 am

(Aww but that's not really an answer and it only makes Ryan's decision that much harder.  XD)

Ryan looked down at his lap and sadly replied, "You two really can't get along, can you?  And that just makes this so much harder because I love you both.  Why can't I love you both?  Why can't I help both of you?  I want you to be happy but if I choose, I cause the other to be in pain."

Tears formed in his eyes and he felt his heart full of despair, as he didn't want to be forced to choose.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:22 am

(lol Well, if you want a direct answer, I would choose the good, kind Lycoris because she's the original one and all while the other personality is practically her bad side. XD)

Lycoris looked frustrated and replied, "Would you stop wailing already? Make your decision, Ryan. But know that regardless, I will do my best to escape and remain alive, whether you help me or not."

Her body continued shaking although she did her best to remain composed, as the other Lycoris continued to try to take over.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:26 am

(Ok, Ryan says that makes things more clearer for him now.  XD)

Ryan did his best to calm down and thinking things over, he knew that while he loved both sides of Lycoris, he had fallen in love with her good side-the one who was always selfless and thought of others before herself.  Looking into Lycoris' eyes, he replied, 

"I've made my decision and here it is."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet loving kiss on the lips and pulling her into an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:32 am

(Yays, I'm glad. XD)

Lycoris was surprised as Ryan leaned in to kiss her and as though her other side could feel it, she knew that this kiss was for her, that Ryan had chosen her. It gave her strength and determination and she could finally take over her body, pushing her other side into the background for now.

She then returned the kiss softly, wrapping her arms around Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: