Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:38 am

(Thanks.  XD)

As though he could sense what Lycoris was feeling, Ryan asked, "Alex, why did you lie to Lycoris about you being tortured and everything?"

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I'm sorry for lying to you but I didn't really have another option at the time.  I wanted to help the shapeshifter and I would have preferred if we could have told the truth to Lycoris from the start but you kept monitoring her conversations, Ryan, and the shapeshifter didn't trust you.  She still doesn't.  I can't necessarily blame her, though, since you have tried to trick her before."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:43 am

Although Lycoris had done her best to control herself until the end, she just couldn't take it. Breaking in tears, she replied,

"You deceived me, Alex. You lied to me even though you knew how worried I would be about you. I-I was always worried, thinking about you, whether you're well here or not, blaming myself over and over and you...you lie to me like that. I-I can't believe it. I can't believe it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 am

Alex was saddened as he saw how upset Lycoris had become.  Ryan immediately wrapped his arms around Lycoris and hugged her, doing his best to calm her down.  He quietly said,

"She really was worried about you.  I am sorry if you felt that you couldn't tell us the truth from the beginning but you should have found a way.  I would have understood."

Alex replied, "I-I guess but there was only so much I could do at the time."

He looked at Lycoris and quietly added, "I'm so sorry, Lycoris.  I never wanted to deceive you but I couldn't find another way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:52 am

Lycoris did her best to calm down but it was quite difficult. She tearfully replied,

"Another way to what? To get me to come here and hand over myself? I-I would have come anyway. I don't regret handing over myself and I-I know that this must be but I never wanted it to be like this, to be deceived like this. I-I trusted you, Alex. I trusted you and I-I loved you. How could you do that?"

She continued crying uncontrollably, feeling quite heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 am

Ryan continued to hug Lycoris, trying his best to calm her down.  Alex was on the verge of tears himself and quietly replied,

"I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I truly am.  This might not help but it wasn't my idea to deceive you although I went along with it.  The shapeshifter believed that you might be more willing to surrender yourself if you believed that I was being tortured.  She may have thought that telling you the truth was too risky."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:03 am

Lycoris replied tearfully, "You could have not gone with it and she-she would have had to find another way or to tell me the truth. You could have told her that you know me-you know that I would hand over myself willingly if I knew it was for a good cause. Nothing-nothing..."

She wanted to say that nothing excused Alex for what he did but couldn't and just continued crying in Ryan's arms although she was becoming dizzy and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:07 am

Ryan rubbed Lycoris' back, unsure of what else he could do to comfort her.  Alex looked on sadly and replied,

"Is there anything I can do now?  Anything to make up for the hurt I caused you?"

Ryan turned to Lycoris and asked, "Would you like a glass of water, angel?  Alex could get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:16 am

As Lycoris was becoming truly out of breath, she nodded her head, hoping that a glass of water would help her. She felt a striking headache, as though her sadness and pain made her other side stronger and striving for freedom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:23 am

Ryan nodded and tilted his head towards Alex.  Alex said, "Ok, I'll go get you a glass of water, Lycoris.  I'll be right back."

He put on his hood and then left the room, heading to the kitchen.

Ryan then looked to Lycoris and said, "We're alone for now.  You're not looking well, my angel.  Try to calm down, for your own sake, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 am

Lycoris laid her head on Ryan's shoulder as she did her best to take her breathes and fight the headache, and whispered between her sobs,

"I-I can't help it, Ryan. I never imagined this. I-I trusted Alex very much, he-he...he's one of the closest people in my heart and I never stopped loving him. How could he do this to me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 am

Ryan hugged Lycoris close to him and replied,

"I don't know.  I can't explain his actions but he truly believes that he had no other choice.  If that shapeshifter is that strict in how she acts, then Alex may have very well believed that there was no other option.  I'm not defending him, though.  There's no excuse for him hurting you like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:37 am

Lycoris held on to Ryan for support and warmth but she didn't find anything else to say, and continued sobbing, doing her best to calm down although unable to. She hoped that some water could help her feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 am

Alex returned soon after, carrying a glass of water.  He briefly knocked on the door and after he was allowed entrance, he approached Lycoris and said,

"Here's your water, Lycoris.  I-I hope it helps."

Ryan took the glass of water from Alex and handed it to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 am

Lycoris took the glass of water from Ryan and slowly drank a little. It helped her feel a bit better although the headache didn't go away. After she was done drinking, she handed the glass back to Ryan and laid down on the bed to take her breathes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 am

As Ryan observed Lycoris, he gently asked, "Are you feeling better, angel?  Do you need something else?"

Alex was worried about Lycoris as well but as he had caused her pain, he thought it better not to say anything and instead to let Ryan take charge of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 am

Lycoris shook her head although she didn't reply right away, and after a moment of silence, she whispered,

"She-she's trying to come out, Ryan. I-I am doing my best to suppress her but I-I don't know if I will be able to keep it up for long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 am

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows with concern and replied, "You need to calm down, angel.  Then you'll have control."

He continued to hug Lycoris and gently brushed back her hair, looking at her with all the love and care in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:17 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and did her best to calm down although the headache wasn't going away. She whispered,

"Ryan...if-if I am not able to stay in control, please...please keep your promise to me. Don't-don't let her escape. Please, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll do my best for you, angel."

He kissed Lycoris' forehead and then her cheeks, giving her loving and sweet embraces.  Alex couldn't help but speak up and ask,

"Should I leave?  I'm not allowed to but if my presence is causing Lycoris pain..."

Ryan turned to Lycoris, allowing her to make the decision.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 am

Although Alex caused a lot of pain to Lycoris, she still cared about him very much and didn't want to cause him trouble by asking him to leave. So shaking her head, she quietly replied,

"There-there's no need to. You may stay, Alex. I-I don't want the shapeshifter to get angry at you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, and Lycoris, I truly am sorry.  If I could have found a way to tell you what was going on, I would have.  I do care about you.  I always will and I'm so sorry that I've caused you pain."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:35 am

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows slightly and quietly replied,

"Nothing-nothing excuses what you did, Alex. You disappointed me, you hurt me."

She paused then her expression softening, she tearfully continued, "But I-I can't remain angry at you, of all people. I-I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 am

Upon hearing Lycoris' words of forgiveness, Alex broke down in tears as well and sobbed quietly, as he fully realized how much he had hurt Lycoris.  He quietly said,

"You-you're truly kind, Lycoris.  Ryan is very lucky to have you."

Ryan blushed slightly at the words although he didn't say anything.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 am

Lycoris smiled faintly although she didn't say anything either. Just then, there was a knock on the door and the shapeshifter's voice came from behind,

"Open up, it's me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 am

Alex quickly whispered to the couple,

"Now remember, she doesn't know that you two know that it's me so we can't act like anything's off."

Ryan nodded and then Alex got up, opening the door to let the shapeshifter enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: