Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 am

Ryan replied,

I'm not sure but I'll figure something out.

He didn't tell Duchess Irene that if he had to, Ryan would sacrifice himself if there was even only a slim chance that doing so would save Lycoris.

Alex replied, "Oh until she achieves her goals.  That probably just means until Lycoris sacrifices her powers and then I can be free.  So I'll be with you again soon before you know it."

He did his best to sound cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 am

Irene didn't know what to say further so she replied,

Talk to Lisianthus now. I'll be waiting until you contact me again and let me know how things went. She's still awake so catch her when you can.

Nerine was skeptical despite Alex's tries to sound cheerful. She replied carefully,

"Only until then? But that should be very soon, right? Lycoris could hand over herself quite soon?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:02 am

Ryan replied,

Ok, I'll talk to you later then.

He then redirected his telepathy and nervously, he asked,

Sia, are you there?  I-I need to talk to you but if you don't want to, I'll understand.

Alex replied, "Oh yes, we anticipate that it'll happen soon so we'll be together again before you know it.  In the meantime, I'm making the most of my time, learning magic and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 am

Lisianthus was in her room, sitting in the balcony while her thoughts flooded her head. It was then when she heard Ryan's message, and her body immediately shook with anger and sadness. She didn't know whether to reply or not, for she was afraid of what Ryan could want to talk to her about.

After a few seconds had passed, she finally replied with a voice that didn't sound at all like hers, but one that was more tired and weary,

What is it, Ryan?

Nerine was relieved to hear Alex's answer and smiling softly, she said,

"That's a relief. Then you'll be back in a couple of days at the most? Has Lycoris not contacted the shapeshifter yet?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:13 am

Ryan replied,

There's something important I need to tell you but first, how are you?  I've missed you and I'm so sorry for everything.

Alex replied, "Ahh she did and I think Lycoris is planning on surrendering tomorrow.  The shapeshifter will transfer her powers right away and then things will be over."

Although Alex was sad that Lycoris would probably die, he knew that there wasn't anything he could do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 am

Lisianthus bit her lower lip, for Ryan's apologies didn't have any meaning at the moment, not unless he paired it with telling her that there would be nothing romantic between him and Lycoris and that Lisianthus was the only woman in his heart. But anyhow, she replied,

What's the important thing you want to talk to me about, Ryan?

Nerine's eyes were bright with happiness and she said,

"Really? That's great. It is a couple of days at the most then. I can't believe it. We're going to be together again at last."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:24 am

Ryan took a deep breath and then told Lisianthus everything that had happened from the time that the shapeshifter contacted him and talked to Lycoris up to the point where Lycoris decided to surrender herself.  After he was done, he quietly said,

I know you won't care but I'm going with Lycoris tomorrow.  I don't want her to be alone.

Alex smiled a little and replied, "Yup, I hope things will go smoothly for the next day or so.  I do want to be with you again soon, my darling.  It feels lonely being in this room by myself, despite the pleasant surroundings."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow after I get back from work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:40 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus couldn't believe her ears. Was Ryan simply telling that Lycoris had chosen to hand herself over to the shapeshifter and he was going with her, knowing the risks and dangers of doing so?

She replied,

R-Ryan, are you aware of what you're saying? You-you can't do that. You won't do that. They-they will kill her and you-you might end up getting killed too...

The thought of losing Ryan was such a nightmare to her, something that was too ugly to even imagine.

Nerine smiled softly and replied,

"Me too, Alex. I missed you a lot. It's safe and pleasant here but not the same if you aren't here with me. I can't wait until we're together again and we can enjoy some peace at last."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:50 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Ryan sighed sadly replied,

I don't have much of a choice.  Lycoris is resolved to go to save Alex and I'm not going to let her go alone.  I may be able to figure something out if I go with her and even in the worst case, I won't let Lycoris die alone.  No matter what has happened, she doesn't deserve that.  She-she doesn't deserve to die.

He felt his eyes moist with tears over the thought of Lycoris perishing.

Alex smiled and replied, "Yes, I would like that.  Once we're reunited, we should head back home right away.  Hopefully, our house is repaired but if it's not, we can stay with Mom and Dad until it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:55 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Lisianthus shook her head in disbelief and replied, her voice full of both sadness and anger,

So is that all you care about right now? Lycoris? I-I care about her too and I-I don't want her to die but you...you're throwing yourself away along with her, no matter what the dangers are, no matter what happens to you. What-what about me? Are you abandoning me for her?

She couldn't believe what Ryan was saying, what he was doing.

Nerine nodded and replied, "I miss Mum and Dad a lot. I want to see them first thing when we're back safely in Devenshire. I am sure they're worried about us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan replied,

It's not like that but unless it's otherwise, you'll never forgive me for how I've hurt you.  Although I only told you the truth because I didn't our relationship to be based on lies, I hurt you deeply and you'll never forgive me for that, and I can't blame you.

Alex replied, "I'm sure they must be, too.  I'd really like to go home with you.  We deserve to have some peace after all the excitement we've had."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:10 am

Lisianthus quietly replied,

How do you know that? How-how do you know that I won't forgive you? You-you haven't even tried talking to me once, and you aren't trying to make things better. No, no, you're making them worse, wanting to abandon me...

In a broken, sad voice, she continued,

I have no one in the world to live for but you but you still want to do this...

Nerine nodded and replied,

"Yes, yes, I definitely agree with you there, Alex. I can't wait to get a break too and some peace at least. I can't wait to be with you again, just you and me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:15 am

Ryan replied,

I didn't want to push myself on to you.  I wanted to give you some space and time.  But now time has run out so I had to talk to you.  It isn't that I want to do this.  I don't want Lycoris to sacrifice herself but unless there's another way, I don't know what to do.

He paused and sadly added,

You hate me, don't you?

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too, my darling.  I've had enough excitement to last me a lifetime."

He then asked, "So there hasn't been any news on your end?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 am

Lisianthus didn't know what to say anymore. How could Ryan be saying such things? Why couldn't he understand her? Has he given up on her forever?

She replied sadly,

Please don't do this. Please...I-I haven't given up on us, on you. 

Nerine shook her head and replied,

"No, nothing. Sia is all quiet and withdrawn to herself. I, Avi, Bryan and Rosaline are in the castle but nothing much to do."

She paused then said, "But Duke Collins returned. I don't know what for, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:33 am

Ryan replied,

I haven't, either, but you'll never accept things as they are, right?

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied, "Huh, that is strange.  He is aware that Lycoris isn't at the castle anymore, right?  I do wonder what he wants."

(I'd like a hint about that as well.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:38 am

Lisianthus bit her lower lip, for she found that question difficult to answer. Was Ryan making her choose, either to accept sharing him with Lycoris or lose him all together?

She replied,

What do you mean, things as they are? Do-do you mean that to fix things between us, I-I'll have to accept sharing you with Lycoris, or else you'll abandon me all together?

(lol Let's say that Duke Collins does want to know how Lycoris is doing and whether she's returning anytime soon. XD)

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Yeah, he knows. But I can't tell what he wants. Maybe he's here on business or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:41 am

Ryan replied,

I know that isn't a good solution but I won't abandon Lycoris.  She's spent so much of her life alone or hated and in a way, I can understand how she feels.  I want to fix things between us but if that means leaving Lycoris, I can't do that.

(I see.  XD)

Alex replied, "I suppose that's possible but I bet he wants information on where Lycoris is.  Oh well.  I guess it's none of our business what he does with his time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 am

Ryan's words hurt Lisianthus deeply, for his words were like daggers to her heart. She replied quietly, trying to remain composed,

I-I didn't ask you to abandon her. Lycoris is my cousin and I could never abandon her. I'm ready to have her live with us, take care of her and provide her with everything she could ever need. But that doesn't have to include sharing you romantically, does it? Or is it that you love her more now? Is-is that it?

Nerine replied, "Yeah, I guess. He'll be disappointed when he finds out that she is giving herself up though. I don't really like that duke but he really had an eye for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:53 am

Ryan immediately replied,

Of course not.  I love you as much as I love her although I've been terrible in showing it to you lately.  Circumstances haven't allowed us much time to be together.

He paused and then asked,

Do you really want me to stop loving Lycoris?  Would that make you happy?

Alex replied, "That's true.  Unfortunately, there are no other options.  After Lycoris gives herself up, that captain won't be a threat anymore since he won't have her powers.  She is doing this for the greater good although I hate that she'll have to let go of life in order to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:57 am

Lisianthus replied quietly,

Yes, it would, Ryan. I want to have my future husband, my future king to myself so we can build together the future we dreamed of. Lycoris can be there with us but I-I can't imagine her sharing you.

Nerine shrugged and replied, "It's what she was meant for, wasn't she? My parents had a reason why they kept her inside my body all that time. I suppose it's time for her to fulfill her purpose."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:05 am

Ryan was silent for a minute and then replied,

I'll need to think things over.  Once we get past this crisis, I'll talk to you again, if that's ok.  I do want to try to work things out between us.

Alex sadly replied, "I suppose so but if it were you who had to be sacrificed, I don't think I could ever let you go.  You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:08 am

Lisianthus bit her lower lip but she quickly asked,

What about Lycoris giving up herself? Are-are you still going with her?

Nerine was silent for a moment then sighing, she said,

"Yes but what has to be done is to be done."

She wanted to add that Lycoris deserved it for everything she's done but as Alex wouldn't agree, she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan replied,

Unless there is a better plan, then yes, I'm going with her.  She needs me and I'll do everything I can to help her out.  By going with her, I can see if I'll be able to find another way to save her.  I can think quickly on my feet.

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I suppose so.  At any rate, it's getting late and we should both get some sleep.  But I wanted to talk to you before I headed off to bed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:16 am

Although Lisianthus wanted to scream at Ryan not to go, she admitted that there was no other plan, not one she could think of at that moment anyhow. So the best she could do was to reply,

You-you won't sacrifice yourself if there were no other way, right?

Nerine smiled softly and said, "Ok then. Talk to me again tomorrow, ok? I always look forward to when you do. I love you so much, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:22 am

Ryan replied,

I'll do my best.  I promise.

(I wonder.  Assuming that Lycoris and Ryan somehow survive this whole situation, if Ryan agrees to only love Lisianthus, would Lycoris be ok with that or would she be devastated?)

Alex replied, "And I love you, my darling.  Good night then and talk to you tomorrow."

He put away the device and then got ready for bed, feeling exhausted after the day's events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: