Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:08 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course, my angel.  I'll contact the head healer and see if he's awake, and I'll ask him if he can bring breakfast up here."

He then contacted the head healer and said,

Good morning, sir.  I hope I didn't wake you?

Alex took his seat and then he began eating.  Thinking that some light conversation would be in order, he asked,

"Did you sleep well last night?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:13 am

The head healer received Ryan's message and replied,

Good morning, sir. No, not at all. I woke up earlier and I am in the kitchen now, preparing breakfast for all of us. I hope you and Lady Lycoris spent a good night?

The shapeshifter only nodded to Alex's question, but didn't try to extend the conversation further. After a couple of moments, she looked directly at him and asked,

"Are you all decided on our agreement last night? Will you still go through it?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:19 am

Ryan replied,

Well, I got some sleep although I think I had nightmares so I don't feel as rested as I usually do.  As for Lycoris, she didn't sleep at all.  She really didn't want her other self to come out but I worry about her condition.  She's being stubborn.

Remembering their agreement, Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  Once you have Lycoris' powers and they're used to restore the devils' world, then I will have fulfilled my part of the deal, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:27 am

The head healer was worried and replied,

This isn't good, sir, not for you or her. Are you still going through with the plan of handing her over?

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "That's true although if we're going through the magic lessons, it will become a little more complicated than that, because as I mentioned before, you'll be completely loyal to me and you'll be helping me out even after obtaining Lycoris' powers. Are you still up to that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:32 am

Ryan replied,

I'm afraid I don't have much of a choice but what she doesn't know is that I'm planning on going with her.  She'll expect me to exchange her for Alex and then leave her but I'm not going to do that.  I'll make sure that Alex is free but then stay with Lycoris and see if I can figure things out from there.

Alex replied, "I am although there's the matter of my darling.  She doesn't want me to be separated from her for longer than necessary although I've tried to explain that certain things are more important than just the two of us.  She may take some persuading."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:38 am

The head healer wasn't quite comfortable with that option either but he knew that it was probably the best they could have at the moment. He replied,

It's just that, you're going to their lair, sir. You're going to be outnumbered there, and who knows how they might have things go? I'm worried about your safety as well, sir. At least let the queen know of what you plan to do so you could have backup available?

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Well, don't stay then. I'm not forcing you through anything, you know. If you want to return to your wife after we have the girl's powers absorbed, by all means, do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:42 am

Ryan replied,

I'm not sure if Sia will be up to talking to me at the moment but you are right that someone should know.  I'll tell Duchess Irene what's going on.  In the meantime, Lycoris wants to eat breakfast up in our room so would it be a lot of trouble to have it here?

Alex replied, "So that's it?  You're not going to insist that I stay?"

He felt surprised and a little disappointed that the shapeshifter didn't seem to care whether Alex stayed or left.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:52 am

The head healer was a little confused over why Lisianthus wouldn't want to talk to Ryan but he replied,

Yes, sir. I'll finish and bring it right away.

He turned his attention to preparing breakfast, soon finishing up.

The shapeshifter frowned a bit and replied, "Insist?"

She paused for a moment, wondering if her previous reply was too forward or heartless. Taking a breath, she said,

"What I'm saying is that I am asking you nothing. You're free either to stay or leave. If staying will cause troubles with your wife, then you're free to go. If you choose to remain, then you're welcome and I'll teach you magic according to our agreement. That's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:57 am

While the head healer was finishing the breakfast preparations, Ryan turned to Lycoris and said,

"Ok, I asked the head healer to bring breakfast up here and he'll do so once he's done."

Alex looked relieved and smiling, he replied, "I see.  Well, I would like to stay at least until your mother returns.  Then I think it's best that I return to my darling.  I would like to learn magic but not if it causes my darling distress to be apart from me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:07 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Thanks, Ryan."

Indeed, the head healer soon arrived, carrying a tray of breakfast. He knocked on the door and once he was allowed inside, he put the tray on the table. He bowed to Ryan and Lycoris and said,

"Good morning, my lady, and Sir Ryan. I hope I didn't take long."

He immediately noticed how tired Lycoris looked and even Ryan didn't seem as energetic as always, which worried him.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and although she wanted to point out something important, there was a question she had to ask first. She said,

"What does my mother have to do with this, whether she remains away or comes back? It affects nothing at all of what we're talking about."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:12 am

Ryan shook his head and smiling a little, he replied,

"No, not at all.  Please allow me to help you set the dishes."

Although Ryan felt tired, he did his best to set the breakfast dishes and bowls for everyone.

Alex looked curiously at the shapeshifter and replied, "So your mother doesn't need to be present when Lycoris' powers are transferred?  I just assumed that she needed to be present when that happens."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:18 am

The head healer helped Ryan set everything and tried his best to help out as much as possible so he wouldn't feel more tired than he already was. He also put the dishes down for the puppies and once everything was set, the party sat down to eat their breakfast.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true but that doesn't have anything to do with our agreement."

She took a breath and frowning at Alex, she said, "Listen, human. It seems to me that you don't thoroughly understand this. It's a yes or no choice, with no compromises, understood? If you want me to teach you magic, I will, but you will stay here until I say you're free to go. That's why I am telling you to think it carefully. You could just say no and leave when the girls' powers are taken, but otherwise, things won't be as easy as you think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:20 am

As everyone ate breakfast, Ryan commented, "Breakfast is delicious as always.  Thank you for preparing all of this for us, sir."

Alex looked sad and replied, "I see.  If that is the case, I guess it would be better for me not to learn magic at this time, as much as I want to.  My darling's needs come first but maybe after all of this, I could learn from you?  I would like that very much."

He gave the shapeshifter a cute, sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:27 am

The head healer smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad you like it, sir."

He paused then looking at Lycoris, he asked, "Are you still going through this, my lady?"

Lycoris nodded and quietly replied, "Yes, sir. But please don't bring this up again. I'm definitely going through it and there's no coming back."

The head healer sighed but didn't say anything further.

The shapeshifter turned her gaze away and replied quietly,

"I am not doing it out of kindness, human. If you want me to teach you magic, you'll have to give me something in return. Swearing complete loyalty to me and helping me with reaching what I wanted was what you were going to give me, but I understand that it would be difficult in your situation. Just forget it."

She had to admit that part of her was displeased with this, for she would have preferred to have Alex's help until her goals were achieved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:40 am

Ryan commented, "There's no point in talking Lycoris out of it."

He turned to her and added, "You remind me of Rosaline but in all the good ways."

Alex could see how displeased the shapeshifter was and reaching out to touch her hand, he replied,

"If you really do want me to help you out and go with our original agreement, then I will.  My darling won't be happy but I do have the right to choose for myself and I won't do anything that'll endanger my life.  If anything, learning magic from you will make me stronger, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:48 am

Lycoris was a bit surprised with Ryan's comment and after a moment of silence, she quietly said,

"Is it because I am being stubborn? But if that's true, then I am being like so for all of your sakes, and for having everyone safe and happy."

The shapeshifter was surprised as Alex touched her hand and quickly pulled it away. Getting angry although she did her best to control herself, she replied,

"I don't want anything. Either way doesn't really matter with me. Make your decision first then tell me. And remember, there's no coming back, so choose wisely."

She got up and left the room even though she hadn't completed her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:53 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Hey, I understand.  I never said that being stubborn is a bad thing.  You're sticking to what you believe to be right and I can't help but admire you for that."

Alex was alarmed as the shapeshifter left the room and quickly, he got up and followed her.  He called out to her,

"Hey, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to offend you.  I'll abide with our original agreement."

Although he knew that Nerine wouldn't be happy with his decision, Alex wanted to appease the shapeshifter for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:56 am

Lycoris couldn't help but blush deeply at hearing Ryan's comment and shyly replied, "Thanks, Ryan. It's an honor to hear such words from you."

She smiled a bit then continued eating, soon finishing up.

The shapeshifter stopped walking away and after taking a deep breath, she turned to Alex and firmly said,

"That's a final decision, isn't it? Knowing all the risks and conditions of this, with no coming back?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:02 am

Ryan continued to eat as well, soon finishing his breakfast.  The puppies soon finished as well and then they waited for the head healer to finish.  Ryan knew that a lot would happen today and he needed to be prepared for anything.

Alex nodded and looking as serious as possible, he replied,

"Yes, this is my final decision and I won't go back on it.  I made an agreement and I'll stick to it until the end."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:06 am

The head healer was soon done with his breakfast as well and seeing how everyone else was done, he got up and said,

"I'll take care of the cleanup, sir."

He then gathered the empty dishes and plates on the tray to carry downstairs.

The shapeshifter nodded and after a moment of silence, she said, "Alright then. Finish your breakfast and meet me in the arena of the temple. Ask one of the soldiers. He'll take you there."

Without uttering a word more, she walked away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan got up to help the head healer gather the dishes and such and place them on the tray.  Once everything was gathered, Ryan turned to him and said,

"Thanks for breakfast.  It was delicious."

Although Alex wanted to point out that the shapeshifter didn't finish her breakfast, he thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to possibly provoke her so he went back to his room and continued to eat until he was full.  He then carried the tray and walked to the kitchen to give it to one of the cooks and thank him for preparing breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:17 am

The head healer returned Ryan's smile and replied, "You're welcome, sir. Please excuse me. I'll take care of washing up everything."

He bowed politely then took his leave.

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter headed to the arena herself and sat down at one of the benches as she waited for Alex to appear. Although she was glad that Alex was going through with their agreement, she wondered if she was giving him the chance to get too close.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:22 am

After the head healer left, Ryan returned to Lycoris' side and asked, "What do you want to do, my angel?"

As he said those words, he couldn't help but yet out a little yawn.

After Alex left the kitchen, he found a nearby soldier and asked him for the location of the arena.  The soldier gave him directions, and Alex followed them closely.

Soon, he reached the arena and seeing the shapeshifter, he bowed politely to her and said,

"I'm here, teacher.  I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:36 am

Lycoris was about to answer when she heard Ryan's yawn. She had to suppress a yawn herself but looking troubled, she quietly said,

"You really didn't get enough rest, Ryan."

The shapeshifter looked up at Alex and nodded to him. There were a couple of soldiers standing at the arena's door, but she signaled to them to leave and stand outside. Once they were alone, she looked at him and said,

"We'll start with the basics but tell me first. You said you knew one single spell. Tell me about that-it might be useful in getting a background of how much magic you're capable of."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:43 am

Ryan quickly shook his head and replied, "No, it's fine.  I'm up to whatever you want to do today."

He yawned again although he tried to quickly cover his mouth to suppress the sound.

Alex blushed and replied, "Oh well, it's kind of embarrassing but I suppose it's like a memory removal spell?  If I kiss someone, that kiss can make someone forget certain memories, especially the painful ones."

He looked down at his feet, uncertain as to how the shapeshifter would react to that fact about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: