Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding happily, she said,

"Of course. I'll be fine here so no worries and the little ones will keep me company. Thanks for going through the trouble for me, Ryan."

She gave him a soft, grateful smile.

The shapeshifter replied, "Good. The last thing I needed to hear was you trying to find the good in that captain."

She rolled her eyes at the thought.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then.  I'll be back with your coffee as soon as it's ready."

He then left the room and as he headed downstairs, he contacted the head healer to say,

Sir, I'm going to make coffee for Lycoris now but would you meet me in the kitchen?  I think it's the best time to talk now.

Alex replied, "Yes, I am careful so I don't trust everyone whom I meet.  But I think there are very few people who are bad.  I think most people are good but they have their own flaws so that's why they aren't perfect."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow after I get back from work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:12 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The head healer received Ryan's telepathic message and replied,

Yes, sir. I'll meet you there right away.

As he was in the library at the time, he put away his book and then went out of the library and to the kitchen where Ryan was.

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment, then raising an eyebrow, she said,

"That's interesting, but then, what do you think are my flaws, human? I'm curious to hear them out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:14 pm

(I had all of my classes moved up earlier today so I'm all done now.  XD)

Ryan arrived in the kitchen and after a couple of minutes, the head healer arrived.  Ryan then said,

"I'm going to make coffee for Lycoris but I figured that now was as good a time as any to talk to you about a few things, mainly about my angel."

Alex raised an eyebrow and with a sly smile on his face, he replied,

"Are you sure you really want to know the answer to that question?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:23 am

(Great. XD)

The head healer nodded in understanding and replied,

"Yes, sir. I'm all ears."

He wondered what Ryan wanted to talk to him about Lycoris exactly, but he figured that he would know very soon.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow herself, wondering what Alex's answer could be, and replied,

"Yes, I do want to know the answer to that question."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 am

As Ryan made the coffee, he said,

"As you know, Lycoris plans to surrender herself to that shapeshifter tomorrow and nobody can change her mind.  But she doesn't know that I'm planning to go with her.  No matter what happens to her, I'll follow her always.  We left some farewell messages in a few containers that are in my room so I'd like you to make sure that they get to their proper recipients."

Alex replied, "For starters, you're quite the stubborn one but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.  The most beautiful women I've met tend to be quite stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:49 am

The head healer didn't like how Ryan made it sound like he and Lycoris were never returning. Although he knew the extent of danger of what they were going through, he refused to believe that it was going to end like that. He replied,

"Sir, please think about this again. At least, does the queen know about this? There could be still a way to change things."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then replied,

"But that wasn't what I asked. I asked you what you think are my flaws, so these are necessarily bad things. I don't consider stubbornness a bad thing, and it seems like you don't either."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "No, I haven't told Sia but consider our current circumstances, I don't think she'd hear me out.  I should talk to Duchess Irene, though.  At least she should be informed as well about what's going on.

I know this is dangerous for us to go to the shapeshifter but I don't see any other way.  Lycoris doesn't want Alex to continue to be in danger and it's taking a while to mount any sort of rescue effort so..."

Alex smiled and replied, "Perhaps you're right but some people would consider stubbornness to be a bad thing.  I could point out another flaw but I'm not sure whether it's safe to say.  You'd have to keep an open mind and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 am

The head healer sighed sadly and replied, "I know that Lady Lycoris is doing this for Sir Alex's life but I just hate to see things ending this sad way.

I'll do as you ask, sir, but please inform Duchess Irene first. She should know what's going on and perhaps she might have a different idea."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I'm the one asking you so I won't reprimand you for anything you say. I'm just curious to know what you think are the bad things in me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:18 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

The coffee was soon done and after Ryan poured it into a mug, he placed it on a small tray and said,

"Would you mind giving this to Lycoris?  I need a bit of time to talk to Duchess Irene and I don't know how long our conversation will.  And you can keep her company, too, until I return."

Alex nodded and looking thoughtfully at the shapeshifter, he replied,

"Well, I think you don't see how much the people around you care about you.  You're so focused on your goals that you don't see the detrimental effects around you and that can make you blind to things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:21 am

The head healer took the mug of coffee from Ryan on the tray and nodding, he replied,

"I can do that but do I tell Lady Lycoris that you're talking to Duchess Irene? She'll wonder why you didn't come back yourself."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment, as Alex's words were bold and she didn't expect them. However, she wasn't angry, as she gave him permission to talk freely. But she replied,

"You're talking about my mother, aren't you? You don't know that I don't see how she cares about me. I know she does but I am not obliged to prove it to you or to even show it in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:28 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be fine.  Lycoris doesn't need to know the details of our conversation but I think it's ok to tell her that I'm talking to Duchess Irene."

Alex looked sadly at the shapeshifter and replied, "Your mother loves you, you know, and she worries about you.  I understand that certain things are important but you should look after yourself, too.  If not for yourself, then for her.  She's a very lovely woman and so kind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 am

The head healer nodded and replied, "Then I will, sir. Please excuse me."

He bowed then took his leave, heading upstairs to Ryan's and Lycoris' room.

The shapeshifter bit her lower lip and although she tried not to, she was getting angry. Alex struck a nerve by his words and she was having a hard time dealing with it. However, trying to remain calm, she replied,

"I know she does. I don't need you to tell me that. But you don't know anything of what I've been through, or what my goals are. If my mother has been complaining to you about me, next time, tell her that if she cared so much about me, then she should just understand why I'd been doing everything that I had so far."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:38 am

(Random but I'm currently playing the demo for Black Closet.  I thought it would be hard but just now, I solved the first case within 3 days.  XD)

After the head healer left, Ryan used his telepathy and reaching out to Duchess Irene, he called,

Duchess Irene, it's me.  Are you free?

Although Alex did know more, he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to let the shapeshifter know that Lady Penelope had told him certain things.  Looking thoughtful, he replied,

"Perhaps you're right and I apologize if I overstepped my bounds just now.  I just want you to know that there are people who do care about you and I'm one of them.  I'm not planning on leaving your side anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 am

(Oooh I see. XD I'm still a bit repelled by the art style of the game but I'll see if I have time to try out the demo sometime. Just need to get over with my finals first and I still have The Blind Griffin to try. XD)

Duchess Irene had just arrived at her room in the castle when she heard Ryan's message. She immediately replied,

I'm here, Ryan. I haven't heard from you at all today.

The shapeshifter didn't say anything as she felt that she was having a little trouble composing herself and replying right away could reveal her. Instead, she took a deep breath then coldly said,

"I don't care about what you do, human."

She stood up and in a commanding tone, she said, "It's getting late. Go back to your room and get some sleep. I don't want any mistakes tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 am

(Ahh I see.  I've seen the new art from various screenshots that the developer has posted on Twitter and it does look much better.  XD)

Ryan replied,

I apologize for not keeping in contact as much as I should.  A lot has happened today but first, how are things?  How's Sia?

Alex nodded, taking the hint from the shapeshifter's tone.  He bowed respectfully to her and said,

"I understand.  Good night then."

He then left the garden, heading back inside towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:53 am

(I see. XD Would you mind linking me to the Twitter account of the developer? I'm curious to take a look. XD)

Duchess Irene sighed and replied,

She's better than last night, I suppose. She was in terrible shape then. She looks a bit calmer at least although she still loses her nerves if anyone tries to approach her on the subject. But her health isn't as good and her face always looks pale.

Is everything ok on your end?

The shapeshifter was glad Alex left right away and taking another deep breath, she went to her room, where she could be on her own.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:02 am

(Ahh no problem.  Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/HanakoGames)

Ryan sighed and replied, 

I'm afraid not. 

He then went into the details of how the day went, with the shapeshifter contacting Lycoris and all, up to the point where Ryan decided that he would go with Lycoris so she wouldn't be alone when she faced the shapeshifter.

Once Alex reached his room, he thought it would be a good time to contact Nerine so taking out the device, he called out,

"Hi, darling.  Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:07 am

(Thanks. I just took a look and yup, it's definitely looking a lot better. XD)

Irene's eyes widened in surprise as she heard what Ryan said and she replied,

Ryan, am I hearing things correctly? Are you really planning to hand over Lycoris...and hand over yourself with her? Are you aware of what you'd be doing then?

Nerine was happy as she heard Alex's message and said,

"Hey, Alex. I'm here and I'm so happy to hear your voice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 am

(Yup.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Yes, I know it's risky but there's no other option.  Lycoris refuses to budge from her position and I'm not going to let her go alone.  I-I couldn't live without her and I doubt that Sia will ever find it in her heart to forgive me after everything that's happened.

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm happy to hear you, too.  I missed you, darling.  How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 am

Irene frowned and replied,

You can't know that for sure. You haven't even tried talking to her. How could you make such a decision on your own? Ryan, I know you care about Lycoris but I am hoping that there's still some love in you for Lisianthus. If anything happened to you, that would be the end of her. Understood? You'll destroy her forever.

Nerine smiled softly and said,

"I'm alright, just missing you so much. What about you? Are things ok on your end?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:22 am

Ryan replied,

Then what am I supposed to do?  I want to talk to Sia but at the same time, I want to give her space.  From what you told me, she clearly isn't ready to talk to me yet.

Alex replied,

"Ahh yes, things are fine here.  And guess what?  I'm learning magic now."

He then told Nerine about his lessons with the shapeshifter, feeling happy as he recalled the events.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 am

Irene wasn't sure either, but given what Ryan was doing to do, she thought it might be the only solution. She replied,

Do talk to her. She isn't ready yet, I think but...given the circumstances, there's no other choice at the moment.

Nerine was a bit surprised as Alex told her he was learning magic and although she was happy for him, she knew the shapeshifter wouldn't do that for free. She replied,

"Ahh that's great, Alex. I am sure you'll learn in no time but umm, is the shapeshifter doing this out of kindness?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

Ryan sighed and replied,

I suppose you're right.  But if it does turn out that Sia casts me away, then that will solidify my decision.  I do love her but I can't let Lycoris  be sacrificed at the same time.

Alex replied, "I'm afraid not.  I had to swear loyalty to her and I did although I did place a few conditions, like I wouldn't kill anybody or do anything bad of the sort.  I had to draw a line somewhere, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 am

Irene sighed to herself and after a few seconds, she said,

What do you plan to do when you go with her, Ryan? Just watch her as she died? If she insists to hand over herself, there's nothing you can do even if you go with her, right?

Nerine frowned slightly and replied,

"Swear loyalty to her? What does that mean? Are you mean you're going to use your newly learned magic to help her out? Until when?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: