Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:53 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I won't let my angel go for even a second."

He helped Lycoris to her feet and then slowly, they walked over into the bathroom and to the sink.  There, he turned on the water and helped Lycoris to wash her face and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:56 am

With Ryan's help, Lycoris was able to wash her face and freshen up, and she felt better after having the cool water over her skin. Once they were done, they walked back to the bed again, where Lycoris lay down on the bed to rest.

Smiling softly, she said, "Thanks a lot, Ryan. I know taking care of me must be tiring but I really appreciate everything."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:00 am

Ryan smiled softly and shaking his head, he replied, "I'm never too tired to look after you.  You're quite the special lady, you know."

Thinking that a topic was in order, he asked, "So when you get completely better, what's the first thing you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:07 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "I'd like to go outside and enjoy the fresh air, maybe ride Robert around for a while behind your back. I really want to do sometime soon. I miss Robert and the sun and all the fresh air."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:10 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Yeah, me, too, and I'm sure that Robert misses having us around him as well.  So we'll go riding as soon as you're strong enough to.  The head healer will stay with us for a few more days to make sure that regular check ups go well and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:17 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "That's really nice and kind of him. He's done a lot for me. I owe him a lot."

She relaxed a bit but then suddenly remembering something, she looked alarmed and asked,

"Alex...Alex and Nerine. How could I forget them. What-what happened? You-you carried out the plan, right? And-and they're back safely at the castle?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:31 am

Ryan had hoped that Lycoris wouldn't bring them up for a while but since she did, he knew that he had to be honest with her about what happened to them but be hopeful at the same time.  Taking a deep breath, he replied,

"Nerine is safely back at the castle but Alex is still being held.  But don't worry.  They won't harm him since they still need you and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 am

Lycoris looked disappointed and her look of alarm didn't fade away as she heard Ryan's answer. Doing her best to compose herself, she replied,

"But-but why? How? If Nerine is back safely at the castle, why isn't Alex with her? Why is he still being held?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:38 am

As calmly as he could, Ryan replied,

"That shapeshifter pulled off some sort of trick.  When Duchess Irene made the exchange, she only got Nerine back although she had no idea that the Alex at the exchange was an illusion.  So that's why Alex is still being held but I'm sure he won't be harmed, not if they want your powers that badly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:42 am

Lycoris looked even more disappointed and was on the verge of tears. Quietly, she replied,

"But-but now what? We-we don't have anymore plans, right?"

She paused then getting an idea, she said, "Duplicate my powers again. You can give them my duplicated powers and-and without any tricks or traps. I don't care what happens to me but Alex needs to come back safely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:49 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I don't think that's a good idea, especially not after what happened last time.  You need to recover and in the meantime, we're all thinking of ways to get Alex back.  Sia has sent her troops to search for any signs of him or the captain or that shapeshifter in the devils' world and she'll look at the gods' world next.  We'll find him soon.  You just focus on recovering, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:53 am

Although Ryan told her that she should focus on recovering, Lycoris found it hard to do so after what she just learned. Although she was relieved to know that Nerine was safe, she was still quite worried about Alex. Looking at Ryan worriedly, she said,

"But how long would that take? The devils' world is large and the gods' world is even larger...are we going to leave Alex by himself all that time? Who knows how they're treating him and poor Nerine...she-she must be quite devastated without him."

The tears she had been trying hard to keep inside flowed down, from worry about Alex and sadness for Nerine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:57 am

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lycoris in an attempt to comfort her and he replied,

"Hey, we'll get him back soon.  It's just taking a little longer than we thought.  But you must keep optimistic, ok?  I bet that if Alex could talk to you right now, he'd tell you not to worry about him and that he can look after himself.  

And at least Nerine is safe, right?  Sia will look after her in the castle."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:04 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and something Ryan said got her an idea. She quietly replied,

"Could-could I talk to him? You can contact the shapeshifter, right? Could I talk with him, just make sure that he's ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:08 am

Although Ryan wasn't sure whether that was the best idea, he knew that Lycoris needed her mind at ease so nodding, he replied,

"I'll see if I can contact her and I'll try to find out what's going on."

He then opened up the telepathy to communicate with the shapeshifter and said,

It's me.  You there?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 am

Back in the gods' world, the shapeshifter heard Ryan's message. Smirking to herself, she said,

Well, well, if it isn't the human. Well? Perhaps you've changed your mind and decided to hand us the real girl after all?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:21 am

Ryan couldn't help but frown slightly.  However, if he wanted direct communication with Alex, he would have to play along so he replied,

Perhaps but first I would like to communicate with Alex.  I want to make sure that he hasn't been harmed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 am

The shapeshifter frowned to herself and replied,

I have no reason to harm him, yet. But alright. Let me grant you your wish if that's what you want so badly.

She headed to Alex's room and although she did decide to let him talk to Ryan, she would overhear the conversation. She soon reached Alex's room, knocked and entered, then said,

"The human wants to talk to you."

She then connected the two together, overhearing their conversation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 am

Alex nodded and then he and Ryan talked briefly.  Ryan then explained that Lycoris was awake and wished to speakwith him.  Alex agreed so Ryan turned to Lycoris and said,

"The telepathy's open, Lycoris.  You can talk to him alone when you're ready."

Ryan held Lycoris' hand for moral support.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris took a deep breath, feeling nervous about talking to Alex. This was the first time she would talk to him after their divorce. Finally, she communicated,

Alex? Can-can you hear me? Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Alex felt happy to hear Lycoris communicate with him, for it truly had been a long time since they last talked.  Immediately, he replied,

Yes, I'm here.  I'm ok.  How about you?  

Inwardly, he had worried about Lycoris although he'd always done his best to hide his emotions from others.

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 pm

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris was happy and quite relieved as well to hear Alex's voice, for it had been such a long time and she truly missed him. She replied,

I'm ok, don't worry about me...Are-are you fine? Are the captain and his helpers treating you well? Please, please be honest with me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:05 am

(Back now.  XD)

Alex replied,

I'm all right.  I haven't been harmed.  The captain is unconscious at the moment so it's mostly the soldiers and his assistants I've been seeing.

He paused and even though he suspected that the shapeshifter was listening, he asked,

Lycoris, can Ryan hear us?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:07 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Lycoris wondered what Alex wanted to tell her that he didn't want Ryan to hear, but she replied,

No, no, it's just me and you. What is it?

The shapeshifter became even more attentive, wondering what Alex wanted to tell Lycoris alone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:11 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied,

Why did Ryan pull such a trick?  With that box that had your powers explode and all?  I heard that happened and that's why the captain is unconscious now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: