Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so.  Otherwise, we're at a dead end."

He looked thoughtful and added, "I bet they moved somewhere else in the devils' world.  That would make sense, right?"

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 pm

(Take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and nodding, she replied, "Yes, that would make sense. They might have another hideout or something. I will send as many soldiers as possible to there so they could find them. They won't run away."

She groaned angrily and sighed, then replied, "I'm sorry, cutie. I'd hoped I'd be able to solve this once and for all and rescue Alex..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:08 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "It's not your fault, beautiful.  I don't know what happened but I do know that you're not to blame.  I had hoped to give some good news to Lycoris but I guess it'll have to wait.  But we'll find Alex eventually.  He won't be harmed as long as that captain is still after Lycoris' powers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I hope so but still...if the soldiers don't find anything at the devils' world, I don't know what to do. They want Lycoris' powers but that's not even an option but I wouldn't abandon Alex either."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan sighed as well and replied, "Yeah, this is a tough situation.  Perhaps we should all try to come up with another idea?  Maybe Duchess Irene might have one?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Not right now...she's as frustrated as I am."

She paused then said, "But I won't give up. They're out there somewhere. If I have to search all three worlds together to find them and rescue Alex, I will."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:27 am

Ryan smiled softly as he heard the determination in Lisianthus' voice and replied,

"You truly are the best, beautiful, and I bet that if Lycoris were awake right now and heard you, she'd be cheering you on as well."

He looked thoughtful and added, "I don't know if Alex or that captain would be in the human world but I can make a few inquiries and find out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:29 am

Lisianthus nodded right away and replied, "That would be helpful, cutie. They could be anywhere so we don't want to exclude any possibilities. I'll make preparations to search the gods' world as well. If they are staying at one place and not moving from one location to another, we'll find them eventually."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good.  They're hiding somewhere but we'll find them sooner or later.

After the soldiers finish searching the cave, will you and they return to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:35 am

Lisianthus replied,

"Oh I am at the castle, cutie and so is Irene. I left the soldiers there to search the cave thoroughly and take their time. If I had stayed, they might have hurried the search so they wouldn't keep me waiting. I don't want that. They must search every corner and every little bit of the cave."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  That makes sense.  I'm glad you're at the castle."

He paused and then asked, "Did you tell Nerine the news?  How is she taking it?"

Although he didn't care too much about Nerine, he was curious to know her reaction about Alex.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am

Lisianthus suddenly looked attentive and replied, "I haven't told her yet. How could I forget? She must be waiting impatiently. I'll talk to you again in a bit, cutie. I'll find her and talk to her first."

She shut off the telepathy, heading to Nerine's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:46 am

Ryan put away his pendant although he kept it nearby, knowing that Lisianthus would contact him again soon.

Gently, he stroked Lycoris' hair and in a whisper, he said,

"I'm sorry, my angel.  Alex isn't back yet but I promise you that I won't stop until he's safe.  Then I'll make sure that you're safe and protected forever.  No one will ever hurt you again because your happiness means the world to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:51 am

Lisianthus found Nerine and with a sad, apologetic look, she told her about everything that happened. Nerine wasn't surprised of course but acted like she was and expressed how sad and lonely she was, which was mostly true, as she honestly missed Alex and wanted him by her side as soon as possible.

Using the chance that they were together, Lisianthus asked Nerine about the captain's other helper. Although Nerine was a bit surprised by the question, she didn't think that Lisianthus knew Lady Penelope so she told her about how she looked and such, although she didn't mention any names as she didn't know herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 am

(Oh I wonder if Lisianthus will figure out that Lady Penelope is the captain's other assistant.  XD)

Meanwhile, Alex had woken up from his nap and after stretching out his arms, he got out of the bed and walked over to the window.  The view of the gardens was beautiful and although his surroundings were certainly much better, he missed Nerine dearly.

Talking to himself, he muttered, "I miss you, darling, but I'm thankful that you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:58 am

(She'll suspect her, at least. XD)

As Nerine told her of how Lady Penelope looked and such, Lisianthus thought the description looked familiar although she couldn't tell who right away. After having known everything from Nerine, she thanked her and then returned to her office.

Reaching for her pendant once more, she said, "Cutie, are you there? I just finished talking with Nerine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:01 am

(Ahh nice.  XD)

Ryan heard Lisianthus' voice through the pendant and taking it out, he replied,

"Hi again, beautiful.  What did Nerine say?"

He was curious to find out how Lisianthus' conversation with Nerine went.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 am

Lisianthus took a breath then told Ryan about what she talked about with Nerine. She told him about how sad she was but it was natural as Alex was her husband and they loved each other very much. However, she focused more on telling him about what Nerine said about the captain's other helper.

She said, "I can't help but feel like I know someone like that...I just can't remember who."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 am

As Ryan listened to Lisianthus describe the captain's other helper, he slowly replied,

"If I didn't know better, that sounds like Lady Penelope.  She's been training me and Lycoris to use light magic.  Could she be working with the captain?  It sounds so impossible, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 am

Lisianthus frowned her eyebrows and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"It sounds a lot like her but...could she really be her? No, no. I mean, if she were the captain's other helper, she wouldn't help you and Lycoris out and teach you magic, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan replied, "That's right.  If she were helping the captain, it wouldn't make sense for her to help me and Lycoris, too.  There's something very unusual about all of this.  Perhaps you could ask for Lady Penelope to come to the castle?  But that might not be a good idea.  If she's really one of the captain's assistants, she might get tipped off that we're on to her and she could run as a result."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:18 am

Lisianthus nodded and looking thoughtful, she replied, "That's right. She would definitely suspect something if she really were one of the captain's helpers."

She paused then said, "Nerine also mentioned that she's the shapeshifter's mother. I don't know if Lady Penelope has any children but I could ask Irene."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's a great idea, beautiful.  We should try to find out as much about Lady Penelope as possible, and Duchess Irene would certainly know."

He realized that he hardly knew anything about Lady Penelope other than the fact that she's a teacher at the academy and knows light magic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:24 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I'll talk with Irene next chance I get and I'll do my best to find out as much as I can about her. You know, if she turned out to be really one of the captain's assistants, we could always use that to our advantage. I could hold her hostage and I am sure the shapeshifter would do anything to have her released then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:27 am

Although Ryan didn't like the idea of holding anyone hostage, he couldn't think of another idea so he replied,

"Yeah, that sounds good.  It'll be an equal exchange.  In the meantime, I'll ask around and find out if either Alex or the captain could be here.  I doubt it but even if they were, they won't find this place ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: