Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "You're right, cutie. I'll ask her next chance I get although right now, I'll focus on the rescue mission. If I could capture any of the captain's helpers or even the captain himself...that would be a great advantage to our side."

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope had finished preparing everything for their leave. The shapeshifter then headed to Alex's room and opening the door, she said,

"Are you ready? We're leaving now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:23 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Ryan replied, "Without a doubt and we could use all the advantages we can get.  I wish you the best of luck in rescuing Alex, beautiful.  I know you can do it.  I only wish I could help."

Alex got up and nodding, he replied, "I am.  Please lead the way."

He then followed the shapeshifter out of the room and to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 am

(Welcome back. I am here now as well. XD)

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Don't worry, cutie. It will be all under control. I'll make you proud of me."

She paused then said, "I should get going. The soldiers are preparing themselves but I should supervise the final touches. I'll contact you once there are updates, ok?"

The shapeshifter led Alex out of the room and to downstairs, where the soldiers were all gathered. Lady Penelope was present as well, and the captain was there, unconscious and carried on a holder. Once everyone was there, they all went outside, where the portal would be opened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 am

(Coolies.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll wait to hear from you.  Good luck, my beautiful."

He then put away the pendant and as he turned his attention back to Lycoris, he said,

"We'll get Alex back soon and then everything will be ok again.  Just hang in there, my angel."

Alex followed the party as they headed towards the portal and as they all walked, he made sure to take note of his surroundings.  Even anything small, he paid attention to in case it proved to be useful later on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:12 am

The party moved steadily to the portal and walking through it, they were teleported to the gods' world. The place where they arrived was a very beautiful place, surrounded by lots of gardens, filled by all kinds of flowers and plants. In their view, they could see a white marble building, big in size. That was Lady Penelope's temple, which the party started walking into.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 am

Alex looked around in wonder and amazement as the party headed inside the temple.  In a way, he felt comforted that he would be closer to Nerine although he was still technically a prisoner and had to behave as such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:23 am

The party entered the temple and once inside, the shapeshifter started giving the soldiers orders so each would take their places, and they immediately moved as told. The captain was also carried to a room upstairs. As for Alex, Lady Penelope led him to a room upstairs as well. As they walked, she looked gently at him and asked,

"Are you ok, my dear? I know this must be a lot to go through."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 am

Alex nodded and smiling softly, he replied, "I'm all right.  Is this your temple, my lady?  It's very beautiful.  I've never seen any place like it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 am

Lady Penelope returned Alex's smile and replied,

"More precisely, it was my parents'. They bought it when we first moved here to the gods' world, but then we decided to move to Cephiron and left here. It became mine after my parents passed away and I used to come here from time to time. I'm glad you like it, dear."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 am

Alex replied, "It's quite peaceful as well."

He looked around the room where he would be staying and asked, "So I'll be staying here for the time being?"

Inwardly, he admitted to himself that the temple was a better place to stay than the cave back in the devils' world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 am

Lady Penelope showed Alex around the room and nodding, she replied, "Yes, that's it. Do you like it? I hope it's comfortable enough."

It was a much larger room, with a more comfortable bed, a window that overlooked the gardens, a closet as well as a table and a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:41 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, this is wonderful.  Thank you, my lady.  You are so kind as to place me here.  I'll definitely be comfortable in this room."

He took a careful look at his surroundings, noting every detail.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:44 am

Lady Penelope smiled happily and replied, "I'm glad to hear that, darling. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. Oh and you won't have to remain here all the time. I'm sure you'll want to enjoy the gardens outside, yes? I'll make sure to accompany you there sometime."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus and her soldiers were all ready, and even Irene was going with them. They started moving from the gods' world, using the portal to take them to where the cave was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I would truly love that.  I only wish that my darling could see this place.  She'd love it, too, but she's safer at the castle."

He felt saddened for a moment, missing Nerine, but did his best to regain his cheerfulness afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:54 am

As though Lady Penelope could read Alex's mind, she looked gently at him and putting a hand on his shoulder, she said,

"You'll be reunited with her soon, darling. I'll make sure of it. The most important thing right now is that both of you are safe and well."

Lisianthus and her soldiers arrived where the cave was and immediately prepared themselves to attack, going in quickly with their weapons and swords held. However, to their surprise, there was no one at all, for the shapeshifter made sure there were no traces left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right and thank you.  As long as my darling is safe, nothing matters.  And I know that you and your daughter will keep me safe here.  I couldn't ask for anything more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 am

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she replied, "Of course, darling. We won't let any harm come to you."

She paused then said, "I should go now to help my daughter with any arrangements...we could have dinner later all together. Would you like that, dear?"

Lisianthus was furious as there was no trace of the captain or his helpers, wondering if they had come to the wrong place or whether the captain's helpers knew somehow they were coming and ran away. But as Irene assured her that this was the place, there seemed that the latter thought was true.

Disappointed and angry, Lisianthus had no choice but to go back, although she asked a few soldiers to check around the place first for any evidence. Then they made it back through the portal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:07 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I would like that very much, my lady.  I hope that your daughter will agree to have dinner with us as well.  I know she wants to act tough around me although it's certainly ok for her to let her guard down.  I'd never harm her or you."

Meanwhile, Ryan stayed by Lycoris' bedside, waiting patiently for Lisianthus to contact him with any news.  He hoped that she would find Alex and that he would be returned safely to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:11 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "I know that, darling. I'll convince my daughter to come and eat with us although try not to anger her, ok? I know you mean well, dear, but she just won't open up so easily. Give her time, ok?"

Lisianthus and the others returned to the castle and Lisianthus headed right away to her office. Once alone, she took out her pendant and said,

"Ryan, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:17 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course.  I understand."

He paused and then added, "Well, I won't keep you from seeing your daughter.  I'll just rest up for a bit before dinner."

Ryan heard Lisianthus' voice and taking out his pendant, he replied,

"Hi, beautiful.  I'm here.  Did you find Alex?  Is he safe at the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:20 am

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she replied, "If you need anything, there will be a couple of soldiers on the room's door. Let them know. See you later, dear."

She then left the room, closing the door after her.

Lisianthus was angry and disappointed as she replied,

"No. That captain and those who're working with him...they must have known somehow that we were heading there. We went to the cave but there was no one! Like they disappeared off the face of the Earth! But how? How, who could have told them?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 am

After Lady Penelope left, Alex laid down on the bed, deciding to take a quick nap before dinner.  He figured that he would contact Nerine in the evening and see how things were going on her end.

Ryan was surprised and disappointed as well by the news and replied, "I don't understand.  There's no way they could have been tipped off.  After Duchess Irene found out their location, you all moved quickly, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:24 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Yes...I only told you, Irene who came with me and Nerine knew as well...but none of us would tell the captain or his helpers, of course. I don't understand. This is such a puzzle. Where could have they gone? And where is Alex now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:27 am

Ryan replied, "Alex is probably with the captain and his helpers so he's still a hostage."

He paused and then asked, "Were there no traces of anyone having been at the cave?  Was it completely empty when you arrived?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now.  I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "No traces at all. But Irene said that she was sure that the cave was the place so there's no way we made a mistake. If they were there, they truly made sure to leave no traces behind."

She paused and said, "I left some soldiers back in the cave though to look more thoroughly. Maybe they could find some evidence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: