Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:53 am

(Yup.  XD)

Ryan saw that Lycoris' subconscious was getting stronger after he transferred some of his powers to her so he transferred some more but was careful not to transfer all of them, as doing so would render him unconscious, to say the least.  He looked to her subconscious and gently said,

You can do it, my angel.  I believe in you.  I love you so much and I'm putting all of my faith in you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:56 am

Lycoris' subconscious became more motivated to win the battle after hearing Ryan's words and fought more strongly, strengthened by his powers. Her mind was facing difficulty keeping up but summoned more of her own powers in order to make up for it.

However, the clash was becoming quite intense that soon, the real Lycoris couldn't take in the pain in her head and screaming, she woke up from sleep, pushing everything out and holding her head between her hands, crying and twitching miserably.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:02 am

Ryan felt himself being pushed out of Lycoris' head and opening his eyes, he saw that Lycoris was awake but in pain.  Trying to reach out to her, he said,

"My angel..."

But then he collapsed, as communicating with her subconscious and mind as well as transferring some of his powers had taken a toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:07 am

Irene and the head healer realized what was going on and before they knew it, Ryan had collapsed while Lycoris was going mad from the pain. Quickly, Irene went to Ryan's side and the head healer went to Lycoris' to try to calm her down, although it was fruitless. A moment, she was crying for help in pain and the other, she was screaming aggressively as though she wanted to tear the world apart.

Irene went to Ryan's side and worriedly trying to wake him, she said,

"Ryan, can you hear me? Ryan, are you ok? Answer me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan heard Irene's voice and slowly opening his eyes, he asked,

"Duchess Irene?"

He looked at Lycoris, who continued to be in pain.  He felt the tears come to his eyes and whispered,

"My angel...Don't let your mind win.  You're stronger."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:14 am

Irene was confused by what Ryan said but was a little relieved that he was awake, although she could see he was weak.

Meanwhile, the head healer was doing his best to calm Lycoris down who was literally going mad. Her eyes were changing color furiously and screaming aggressively, she launched her powers like before, firing them at no one else but Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:18 am

As Ryan was weakened, he couldn't defend himself against Lycoris' attacks and screamed in pain from the hits.  Knowing what was going on, he knew that he didn't have much time.  With as much strength as he could, he reached over to Lycoris and threw his arms around her.  He then whispered,

"I'm sorry, my angel.  I'm giving you all of my powers now.  That will end everything."

He then cast the spell, beginning to transfer his remaining powers to Lycoris.

(Yeah, this will most likely kill Ryan unless Lycoris can make her mind stop going crazy.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 am

(Lycoris better do something now. O.O)

As though Ryan's words reached to her subconscious, Lycoris suddenly stopped screaming and for a moment, she looked normal, like the Lycoris everyone knew. Realizing what Ryan was about to do, she pushed him off her and stopped the spell, screaming frantically,

"No, don't do it. Don't do this. I-I can't live without you. I can't."

She immediately collapsed after that, the battle between her mind and her subconscious stopping but heavens knew the result.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 am

The spell stopped after Lycoris pushed him off of her.  Feeling weak but alive, Ryan looked over at Lycoris and said,

"Oh no.  My angel.  I'm horrible.  I did this to you.  I should be dead for hurting you like this."

The tears streamed down his face and he looked on helplessly at Lycoris, hoping that she was alive and ok despite her condition showing otherwise.

(Ok, I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll post tomorrow but I'm not sure when exactly.  It depends on when I can get back and all.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 am

(I understand. No problem and take your time. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The head healer immediately rushed to Lycoris' side, worry and panic all over his face, for he feared the worst had happened.

Meanwhile, Irene was more concerned for Ryan's health and going to his side, she firmly but gently said,

"Ryan, you're looking very weak. Let me get you out of here. You have to get plenty of rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 pm

(I'm back although I'll be going out a little later to have dinner with my dad.  XD)

However, Ryan shook his head and replied,

"No, I'm not leaving my angel.  I have to stay to make sure that she's ok.  I-I just wanted her pain to stop.  This is all my fault.  This is all my fault..."

He kept looking at Lycoris, hoping that she survived that battle going on inside her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 am

(I understand. Take your time. XD)

Irene shook her head and firmly replied, "This isn't your fault, Ryan. You wanted to help her. Please don't blame yourself. But right now, I worry that if you didn't take care of yourself, you won't end up in better shape than she is."

Truthfully, she was quite worried about Ryan's health and more so, the look on the head healer's face didn't seem very comforting, and Irene worried that he might have bad news, which would only devastate Ryan in his current state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:19 am

(Sorry it took me a while to get online.  I got back a little while ago but I had to wait until my dad left and then I had a few things to take care of.  XD)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "It doesn't matter what happens to me.  Only Lycoris' health is important.  I'm going to stay with her and if I have to, I'll give her all of my powers so she can be well again.  It's what her mind wanted."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:22 am

(No problem. Welcome back. XD)

Irene frowned a bit and although she wanted to insist that Ryan get some rest, she could see that he was quite worried for Lycoris. But she was confused as she heard the last thing he said and asked,

"What do you mean, what her mind wanted? I seriously doubt that Lycoris wants you to sacrifice yourself for her. You saw how she pushed you away just now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:26 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan sighed, as he knew that he would have to explain what happened to the others.  He turned to Irene and said,

"I'll try my best to explain."

He then told Irene what had happened when he communicated with Lycoris' subconscious and then her inner mind, resulting in the battle between the two for control.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:30 am

Irene listened carefully as Ryan explained what happened and there was a look of shock over her face. Finally, she replied,

"Oh my. So that's why she was losing it just now...But if she collapsed like this, then how could the battle have ended?"

She looked over at Lycoris, who was completely unconscious with the head healer hurriedly examining her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 am

Ryan replied, "I-I don't know.  I'd go back and try communicating with her again but I'm so weak."

He looked at Lycoris and quietly added, "And my angel is unconscious.  Please wake up.  Please.  I can't live without you..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:36 am

Irene felt sorry for Ryan and reached out to rub his back gently, hoping the head healer would have good news. The head healer was eventually done and sighed, a look of trouble over his face. Looking to Ryan, he frowned a bit and said,

"I need an explanation of what happened when you tried to communicate with the lady, sir. What exactly happened in there and caused the lady to breakout once more?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:42 am

Ryan turned to the head healer and explained everything that had happened.  He first communicated with Lycoris' subconscious and then her inner mind.  It seemed as though her inner mind refused to stop duplicating her soul unless Ryan sacrificed his powers for her.

He took a breath after he finished and said, "I know I shouldn't have pushed but her mind just wouldn't listen.  It didn't care what Lycoris wanted, like it was some cold-hearted being."

Ryan cried softly because it seemed that all of his efforts only ended up making things worse for Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:50 am

Irene continued rubbing Ryan's back, hoping to comfort him even if just a little. The head healer sighed sadly and he felt sorry for Ryan as well but there was no helping what he was about to say. He quietly replied,

"I'm afraid that pushing her made things worse, sir...Her mind was already quite disturbed and such a clash only made things worse. I-I can't feel anything from her head at the moment so the only thing to assume is..."

He wanted to say that most likely, neither Lycoris' subconscious nor inner mind might have made it out of the battle but didn't know how to tell Ryan such a thing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:54 am

Ryan looked on with worry and replied, "What?  What is it?  Please don't tell me that she's dead.  She can't be.  I won't let her die."

He held Lycoris in his arms and crying softly, he continued, "I'll give all of my life energy to her so she can live."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:58 am

The head healer looked sadly at Ryan and replied,

"She isn't dead and I can still feel some of her energy so that's not it. She's still breathing but it's more like she went in a coma-like state. It seems like while her mind and subconscious were striving for control, they-they might have destroyed each other. I can't tell for sure but if that's the case..."

He sighed, as there was a probability that Lycoris might not wake up again if her mind and subconscious really destroyed each other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:03 am

Ryan became frantic and replied, "What can we do?  There must be something-anything.  I-I can communicate with her again and see which one survived.  One of them must have."

He looked at Lycoris and even though he knew that she was unconscious, he spoke to her as though she were simply asleep and cried out,

"Please, please, please wake up, my angel.  I'm so sorry I did this to you.  I'm sorry I used that spell on you.  I only wanted to save you from those evil people who have only ever wanted to hurt you.  I'll even stay away from you, obey your every wish, if you would just wake up.  There's nothing left for me without you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:08 am

The head healer and Irene looked sadly at Ryan as he cried out to Lycoris to wake up, but she didn't wake up, continuing to be unconscious. The head healer quietly replied,

"Sir, it's best that we leave the lady be for a while. Perhaps-perhaps either her mind or her subconscious would arise soon and gain control so the lady would wake up. That is the only thing we can do at the moment. Anything else would be too risky."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:12 am

As Ryan believed that the head healer knew what was best, he simply nodded and replied,

"Yes, I guess you're right but I'm staying here with Lycoris.  I won't use any magic but I'm not leaving her until she wakes up.  She has to wake up.  She has to..."

He cried softly on Lycoris' shoulder, his sadness overwhelming him to the point that he was unable to control his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: