Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan felt very happy as he continued to dance with Lycoris and after a few more minutes, the song was over.  The couples stopped dancing and clapped happily.  Ryan turned to Lycoris and asked,

"So what do you think?  I'm very lucky to have such a talented partner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 am

(Back now. XD)

Lycoris took her breathes and she blushed from the compliment although her cheeks were red thanks to all the dancing as well. But looking very happy, she replied delightfully,

"This was so much fun and you're so good at dancing, Ryan. I haven't danced so heartily in such a long time."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "I'm happy that I suited my beautiful partner."

He paused for a moment and then added, "If you need a break or want something to drink, just let me know anytime, ok?"

(Random but I found this perfect quote that explains why I get annoyed at some online people's comments: "You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.")
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:40 am

(Yup, this sounds just about right. Now if only more people will understand this quote-the world will be a better place. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I will although at the moment, I feel like I have energy enough to dance all night. I'm really happy."

She gave him a wide smile, truly meaning her words.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 am

(True, true.  XD)

Ryan gazed happily at Lycoris and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I can definitely tell."

The music started up again after a couple of minutes although this time, the song had a slower beat.  Approaching Lycoris, he placed his arms around her waist and said,

"We have to dance slowly to this music.  You can put your arms around my neck if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 am

Lycoris blushed a little and nodding, she replied, "Ok, I'm following your lead."

She held on to Ryan gently, softly putting her arms around his neck as they started dancing to the slower piece of music.

(You know, this is pretty random but I was imagining what it would be like if the RP were a visual novel. XD The player could get to choose to play with any of the males as the main character and through the story, end up with any of the females. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:52 am

(Oooh I like that.  Maybe someday we could do that.  I can probably learn the coding for Ren'Py and do the writing although I'd need help with the art, music, and sound effects.  XD)

As the couple danced to the music, he gazed happily at Lycoris and commented,

"I love dancing with my angel like this.  Not many men can say that they've ever danced with an angel.  I'm very lucky to be with one as yourself right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:55 am

(Yup, it would be pretty cool. Maybe by then I'd have improved my art although we'd still need help with music and sound effects. But man, it would be one huge visual novel and imagine all the mixed pairings. Razz)

Lycoris blushed deeply and ever so shyly, she replied, "I'm the one who's lucky to be dancing with you, Ryan. I bet many women around us are envying me right now. Not many are as handsome and wonderful as you re."

Indeed, she meant every word, for her heart beat fast just being in Ryan's arms and dancing with him like so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:58 am

(Yup, yup.  XD)

Ryan blushed deeply and replied, "Aww, you're making me blush, my angel, but I do love hearing your compliments a lot."

He continued to dance with Lycoris in his arms, enjoying every moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:04 am

Lycoris continued dancing happily with Ryan, a peaceful smile over her face as they both glided their feet to the music. Yes, she was quite happy to just dance with him like that and be close to him, for she loved him and loved him more as time wore on, and although it made her feel guilty inside, she thought that it was ok, as long as no one but herself knew about those feelings, and as long as Ryan never returned them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 am

(Aww how would Lycoris feel if she found out that Ryan did return them?  XD)

The couple continued to dance happily to the music for a few more minutes and once the song was over, the couples stopped dancing and clapped happily.  Ryan did as well and commented,

"That was a great song but I truly enjoyed dancing with you a lot more, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 am

(Hmm I believe it wouldn't be that happy of a discovery to her as her guilt would absolutely take control then. XD)

Lycoris blushed and nodding happily, she replied, "I did too, Ryan. Dancing with you is totally something else. Umm you're really talented."

She let go of him and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

(Aww.  :/)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, and it goes without saying that you are light on your feet."

An announcer got on the dance floor and then said that Bryan would perform a special song just for the evening.

Ryan turned to Lycoris and said, "I guess we can take a break for a bit since Bryan will be playing the piano for everyone."

Meanwhile, Bryan sat on the piano bench and positioned his fingers over the piano keys, preparing to play.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "This will be nice. Bryan's piano is the best."

She activated her bracelet so she could watch with Ryan as Bryan prepared to play his special song.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 am

As everyone else watched, Bryan took a breath and then began to play a beautiful love song, gliding his fingers easily over the piano keys.  While he played, Bryan would cast occasional loving glances at Rosaline.

Meanwhile, Ryan watched as Bryan played the piano and admired how skillful he was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 am

Rosaline looked on happily at Bryan as he played the piano and there was a loving smile over her face as well, for her heart would always beat with love for Bryan.

Lycoris watched and listened as well, and she too admired how well Bryan played the piano and his beautiful music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:32 am

Bryan continued to play the beautiful piano piece for a few more minutes and after it was over, he stood up to take a bow.  The people surrounding him clapped happily in delight, and Ryan did, too, commenting,

"That was beautiful.  We're truly lucky to have Bryan playing here this evening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:35 am

Lycoris clapped happily as well and nodding, she replied,

"Indeed. Bryan's really talented. I've heard a good amount of music so far but I've never heard anything as beautiful as Bryan's music."

Rosaline clapped delightfully as well, impressed by Bryan's music as always.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:42 am

Bryan took his bows as the audience continued to clap happily and then said,

"Thank you, everyone.  I hope that all of you are enjoying the apple festival today.  If the hosts would indulge me, I would now like to play a special song just for my love."

The hosts nodded and Bryan looked happily at Rosaline before resuming his seat.  Then he began to play another song, one just for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:45 am

Rosaline blushed slightly as Bryan started playing another song just for her, but she looked on happily at him and lovingly, feeling truly lucky that Bryan was always by her side.

Lycoris smiled softly as Bryan just playing another song for Rosaline and quietly whispered to Ryan,
"Those two sure love each other a lot, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:52 am

Ryan nodded and whispered back,

"Yup, they sure do.  You can definitely tell by the way they look at each other."

Nearby, some single women gave jealous looks at Rosaline and this didn't escape Ryan's notice.  Ryan quietly whispered,

"Some of the women here sure are jealous, aren't they?  Since Bryan is taken and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:55 am

Lycoris looked at the single women who Ryan had noticed and couldn't help giggling quietly. She quietly replied,

"Well, Bryan is quite handsome and talented so I am not really surprised. Hmm you might want to be careful though. If they see you, they might start going after you instead since you're his twin brother and all."

She meant it as a joke, of course, and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:04 am

Ryan chuckled softly and quietly replied, "Even if that were to happen, I would only have eyes for my angel.  No one and nothing could ever take my attention away from you."

He looked deeply into Lycoris' eyes, his eyes full of care.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:07 am

Lycoris felt her cheeks blush deeply, for she could hear the care in Ryan's voice. Her heart beat fast for some reason but she quickly suppressed her feelings, and smiling softly, she said,

"I am definitely happy to hear that. After all, I wouldn't dream of losing your attention. That would be too lonely and the day would lose its meaning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true."

He thought of something and then added, "You know, with a lot of people here, I'm surprised that not a single man has tried to take your attention away from me although I would fight off any man who would dare come near my angel."

He chuckled softly at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: