Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:53 am

Ryan heard Lycoris call for him and after fetching a beautiful yellow dress from the closet, he approached her and taking the hairbrush, he gently brushed her hair, making sure that there weren't any knots and such.  Then he handed her the dress and said,

"Here's your dress, Lycoris.  Let me know when you're done getting dressed and then I'll help you finish styling your hair."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 am

Lycoris nodded and after taking the dress from Ryan, she said, "Thanks, Ryan. I'll let you know when I am done."

She waited until Ryan had left and the door was locked, then changed out of her bathrobe and into the yellow dress, adjusting it as much as she could to look neat. Once that was done, she reached out for the door again and called out, "Ryan? I'm finished."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 am

Ryan heard Lycoris call out to him and after getting a pair of small yellow hair ribbons, he entered the bathroom and helped Lycoris to finish styling her hair.  He brushed her hair until the strands were smooth, silky, and flowing and then he placed a hair ribbon on each side of her head.  After he was done, he looked in the mirror and asked,

"What do you think, Lycoris?  I think you look as radiant as the sun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:08 am

Lycoris activated the bracelet and smiled as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror and replied, "It's enough for me to hear that from you. I like how I look and it's all thanks to you. I love how you care for me so and it's needless for me to tell you of how happy I am to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:13 am

Ryan smiled happily and replied, "I do love hearing my angel compliment me so, and I do love taking care of you.  I find a lot of joy and pleasure in doing so."

He paused for a moment and then added, "We should go down and have breakfast but before we do, how about I prepare a small bag for you to carry?  I'll put a hand mirror in it so when you want to gaze at my reflection, it'll be ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 am

Lycoris nodded happily as she liked the idea very much and said, "Yes, I'd really love that. I like gazing at your reflection whenever I can so this will be just perfect. I just hope you don't get bored of me asking you to look at the mirror."

She giggled a bit over her comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:23 am

Ryan chuckled happily and shaking his head, he replied, "I could never get bored of your requests, my angel.  I am forever your knight, ready to obey your commands."

Gently, he held on to Lycoris' arm and led the way back to the room.  Then he found a small bag with straps and placed a small hand mirror in it.  Handing the bag to Lycoris, he said,

"Here you are, Lycoris.  You can place the bag across your shoulder so it won't fall off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:24 am

Lycoris took the bag from Ryan and nodding, she replied, "I will. Thanks a lot, Ryan. This will make the day even better."

She smiled cheerfully and held the bag close to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:30 am

Ryan returned Lycoris' smile and then picking up the puppies, he carefully placed them in Lycoris' arms.  Then holding on to her arm, he said,

"Let's go outside first and greet Robert.  I should refill his water bucket and then we can have breakfast.  Sound ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:32 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, that sounds great. Let's get going."

She held the puppies close to her and then followed Ryan downstairs then to outside where Robert was. Upon seeing the horse, she smiled happily to him and said,

"Good morning, Robert. I hope you spent a good night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:37 am

The horse whinnied happily and nodded its head in reply, letting Lycoris know that he slept well.  Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm happy to hear that."

He checked on the bucket and as he thought, it was empty.  Ryan said, "We should go refill your bucket with water but we'll be right back, ok?"

The horse whinnied again, nodding its head in understanding.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:38 am

Lycoris held on to Ryan and followed him back to the kitchen as they refilled the bucket with water, then back outside where Robert was to give him the water he needed for breakfast. She then smiled to the horse and said,

"I hope you enjoy your breakfast, Robert. Eat a lot, ok? We need you to have your strength for the day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:42 am

Ryan added, "That's right.  We'll need you to take us around the countryside and later into town today."

Robert whinnied happily, nodding its head in reply.  Ryan then held Lycoris' arm and led the way back inside and to the kitchen.  There, he helped Lycoris into a seat and thinking of what to cook for breakfast, Ryan asked,

"Lycoris, would you like blueberry pancakes this morning?  I don't think I've cooked pancakes for you yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:43 am

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "Nope, you sure didn't. What are these? Are they some sort of cakes too? Are they sweet?"

She titled her head in wonder at this new kind of food.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 am

Ryan smiled softly upon witnessing Lycoris' curiosity and replied, "They can be but they're really flat cakes that are fried.  You can make quite a few kinds of pancakes.  There are plain, buttermilk, and blueberry along with a few others.  I guess it's best if I show you what they are and you taste them.  Anyway, would pancakes be ok?  And we can have orange juice to go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I'd love to try them out and they sure sound very delicious. I can't wait to try them out. Please start away, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:51 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "You got it.  You relax and play with our boys while I cook us breakfast."

He took out the ingredients that he would need and then made the pancake batter.  After it was ready, he heated a frying pan and began cooking delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 am

Lycoris spent the time petting the puppies and playing with them as she waited for Ryan to finish cooking the breakfast. She could smell the delicious pancakes as they were cooked and she was more excited to taste them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 am

Ryan finished cooking the pancakes and placed a couple of them on each plate.  He then moved the plates to the table along with utensils, a bottle of maple syrup and glasses of orange juice.  He then prepared bowls of puppy food and water and placed them on the floor for the puppies.

After he was done, he took a seat next to Lycoris and said, "Breakfast is all ready.  I hope you like the pancakes and you know, they taste really good after you put some syrup on them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:03 am

Lycoris looked curiously at the spread of food before them and replied, "They do? I want to try it out in that case."

She reached out for the maple syrup bottle carefully and put a little one her pancakes then taking her fork, she took a bite. After swallowing it, she happily said,

"Yum, this is very delicious. I really, really like them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm happy that you like them."

He poured a little syrup on his pancakes and after taking a bite, he added, "Yum, these are really delicious.  I do love pancakes."

He continued to eat his food, savoring every bite.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:09 am

Lycoris continued eating her food happily, enjoying how delicious they were and looking forward to her day with Ryan. It looked to be a very bright day and Lycoris hoped they would both enjoy it.

She soon finished up her breakfast, feeling pretty full and having enjoyed every bite.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:12 am

Ryan continued to eat and soon, he was all done.  Seeing that Lycoris was done as well, he asked,

"Are you full, my angel?  If so, I'll take care of the clean up and then I'll prepare us a picnic lunch.  We should have sandwiches and fruit.  Do you want any particular kind of sandwich for lunch today?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:13 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I know. We ate it before. It was turkey, I think. Yup, turkey sandwiches. Can you make that, Ryan? These are delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:18 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Sure.  Turkey sandwiches are quite delicious so I'll go ahead and prepare it as our lunch for today along with a few oranges and bottles of fruit juice."

Seeing that the puppies were finished, Ryan got up and took the empty plates, utensils, and such to the kitchen.  He washed everything and placed all of the items on the drying rack.  After wiping his hands with a towel, he then proceeded to prepare a delicious picnic lunch, making sure that everyone would have plenty of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: