Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:20 am

Lycoris waited patiently for Ryan as he prepared everything for the picnic lunch, watching through her bracelet. She was getting more excited for their day together although she was sure that as long as she had Ryan by her side, she would be happy anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 am

After Ryan finished making the sandwiches, he placed all the food in various containers and then placed them inside a large picnic basket.  In addition to the sandwiches, Ryan placed a few oranges along with a plate of cookies, bottles of juice, and food and water for the puppies.  Also, he placed a comfortable picnic blanket.

After everything was prepared, Ryan approached Lycoris and carrying the picnic basket, he said,

"I'm all ready when you are.  We should grab our cloaks before we head on out and then we can enjoy our day."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I don't have to go out tomorrow so I'll post as usual tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:59 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris stood up and nodding happily, she replied, "I'm all ready to go. Let's get our cloaks and start this day."

She held the puppies securely in her arms and waited for Ryan to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Ryan gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way out of the kitchen and towards the entrance, stopping by the coat closet to grab their cloaks.  He helped Lycoris put hers on and then he put his on.  Then he led the way out of the house and outside, he prepared Robert to take them on a ride through the countryside.  Carefully, he placed the puppies in the side bags and then helped Lycoris get on the horse, getting on behind her.  Grabbing the reigns while holding on to Lycoris' waist, Ryan asked,

"Ready to go, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:00 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, all set. Let's get going. I can't wait to see the countryside. It's always a lot of fun to see more of Devenshire."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:59 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I agree and I can't wait to show you the entire countryside.  Let's get going then."

He gently directed Robert to gallop at a steady pace, away from the house and towards the countryside where the couple could gaze at it on their own pace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 am

Lycoris held on securely to Robert although she was already secured as well by Ryan's hold. She enjoyed the feeling of the wind against them as they rode to the countryside and she looked forward to seeing it, as she imagined it to be very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:24 am

Robert continued to take the couple on a tour of the countryside and Ryan took in as many of the sights as possible for Lycoris' benefit.  He commented,

"First, I'll show you the farms.  Many of the nobles here manage either the farms or the people who live in the houses just outside of town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:30 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'd like that. So umm, Ryan, what do they do on farms? I know people who work there are called farmers but what kind of things do they do there?"

She continued watching the many sights happily, curiosity and wonder filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:33 am

As Ryan showed Lycoris the farms, he replied,

"Ahh, the farmers grow crops like corn and wheat.  They can then sell them in the market directly to customers or to the shops like bakeries and restaurants since they can use them to make food.  Also, the farmers raise animals like cows and chickens and the milk and eggs they produce can be sold as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:39 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and curiously asked,

"So it's like they grow plants and take care of animals for profits, right? So this way, the markets get their goods and the farmers can make a living out of their work, correct? Farmers are really important then. Food wouldn't exist without them, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:43 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Everyone-in town and outside of it-plays an important role.  Farmers are needed to produce the food that everyone else needs to eat.  Then you have the shopkeepers who are needed so that customers can buy their goods like clothing and shoes.  Of course, the king and queen are needed to govern and maintain the peace and prosperity in the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:46 am

Lycoris looked amazed as Ryan explained everything about how the town was run and replied,

"Wow, this is really wonderful. It's great how everyone plays a role and in a way, every single person is important to others. That's another reason for me to like Devenshire."

She looked quite delighted by what she heard, truly admiring the town even more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "It is wonderful to learn how the town operates, right?  Most towns and cities are like this as well although I'd say that Devenshire is more progressive compared to the others.  The king and queen continue to think of ideas to improve the quality of people's lives and they think about everyone, not just the nobles."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:54 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'm not surprised to know that. The king and queen seemed like really nice people when we saw them and they really are thoughtful of their town and people. I can only imagine Devenshire prospering and growing even more under their rule."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:57 am

Ryan replied, "Yup, I'm sure they will.  We're quite lucky to be living here under their rule.  Other rulers should look up to them as an example."

He continued to show Lycoris more of the farms and occasionally, a few farmers would notice the couple and wave happily at them in greeting before resuming their work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:00 am

Lycoris would notice the farmers waving happily at them and she would excitedly wave back, happily returning the gesture. As they continued looking at the farms, Lycoris sighed happily and said,

"I wish I could live as a farmer. Wouldn't it be beautiful, Ryan? Farmers are so important to others and yet they lead a happy, peaceful life surrounded by lovely creatures."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:07 am

Ryan looked at Lycoris thoughtfully and replied,

"I've never thought of it like that before but yes, you're right."

Getting an idea, he added, "If you'd like, we can stop at one of the farms and the farmers can show us around.  Some of the farmers are nice enough to do and you've never had a tour on a farm, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:11 am

Lycoris looked excited at the idea and nodding happily, she replied, "I'd really like that. I want to see a farm from close and talk to the nice farmers. If one of them would be kind enough to show us around, I'd really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:17 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure.  I'll approach the next farm we see."

Soon enough, there was another nearby farm and Ryan directed Robert to approach it.  Once they were on the property, Ryan addressed the farmer, asking if they could have a tour of the farm.  The farmer smiled and replied,

"Sure, I'd be happy to show you folks around.  Your horse can rest in the stables."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, good sir."

He then directed Robert to the stables where the horse could rest while the couple had their tour.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:21 am

After Robert was led to the stables to rest, Lycoris smiled to the farmer and she politely said,

"Thank you very much for agreeing to show us around, sir. I'm very delighted by how beautiful the farms are and I would like to see more of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:30 am

The farmer returned Lycoris' smile and replied, "Why, thank you very much, kind miss.  Is this your first tour of a farm?"

He led the way, showing the couple the farm.  Ryan gently held on to Lycoris' arm and followed the farmer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:32 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, sir. It's my first time seeing a farm from close so I'm very intrigued. You have such a lovely farm."

She looked around curiously, and she would occasionally ask Ryan about the new things she saw.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:37 am

Ryan would answer Lycoris' questions when she asked them, and his face would be filled with delight upon observing her curiosity.

Meanwhile, the farmer replied, "Ahh I see.  Well, as you may know, we grow lots of crops here.  As it is close to the apple harvest season, we're currently collecting apples.  They'll be part of the apple festival in town tomorrow and the apples will be used to make many of the dishes there."

He looked at Lycoris and asked, "Would you like to try one of our apples?  They're quite good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:41 am

Lycoris' eyes lit up with delight as she was offered an apple and nodding happily, she replied, "Yes, I'd really like that."

She waited until the farmer handed her one of the apples and after taking it, she took a bite of it. Smiling happily, she replied, "Yum, they are really delicious and sweet. You grow such wonderful fruits, sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: