Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:56 am

Ryan looked curiously at Lycoris and replied, "What do you mean, Lycoris?  If you're worried about your safety, we're well-protected here and I won't let you out of my sight.  I won't let anyone harm you.  I'll make you feel safe always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:02 am

Lycoris smiled a little and replied,

"I know. I just can't help but worry. I-I'm not worried for myself as I am worried for your sake, Ryan. If-if you'd only heard how angry the shapeshifter was . . . she threatened me to hurt you or worse and I wouldn't take that. I can't feel like you're safe if you stay around me yet in the same time, I don't want you away. I-I must be very selfish, right?"

She looked down, feeling suddenly ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 am

Ryan shook his head and hugging Lycoris close to him, he gently replied,

"You're not selfish, Lycoris.  You're scared and you want to feel safe and I don't blame you one bit.  It's all that horrible captain's fault for putting such fear in you."

He paused for a moment and asked, "If it's not too fearful, what did that shapeshifter say exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 am

Lycoris shook a little as Ryan asked this question but wanting to answer him, she took a deep breath and mustering enough courage, she replied,

"She was angry that we left the castle and they couldn't detect our exact location but she threatened me that they were going to find us and make us pay. Then she said that I shouldn't hide behind your back for long because-because they're going to-to tear you to pieces if you continue to stand in their way. And she summed it up by saying that they will have my powers sooner or later, even if they had to make me suffer for it. She-she said they were going to make me completely disabled and not just blind if I continued being stubborn."

She took a deep breath but couldn't help the couple of tears that trickled down her cheeks, for recalling this again hurt her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 am

Ryan continued to hold Lycoris in his arms and his heart broke as he witnessed how upset she was.  Quietly, he replied,

"I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I shouldn't have brought up such pain but I wanted to know what that shapeshifter said.  But don't worry-she can threaten all she want but I will defeat her.  I will make her pay for all the pain she's caused you.  She's pure evil and she needs to put down, no matter what."

He felt the anger growing in him as he felt determined to take revenge on the shapeshifter for making Lycoris suffer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:20 am

Lycoris hugged Ryan tightly around the waist and couldn't help but sob quietly in his arms. As she did, she replied quietly,

"I just don't want her to hurt you. I-I don't care about myself but I'm scared for you. I'm scared that she stands at nothing to get to you and I-I will never bear it or forgive myself if something happened to you because of me."

She looked absolutely terrified at just the thought of Ryan getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 am

Ryan held Lycoris in his arms and softly he replied,

"Hey, you know how strong I am, right?  I won't let that shapeshifter hurt me and she definitely will never be allowed to hurt you.  You are pure and innocent and you deserve to be as protected as possible.  You deserve to have a life of your own and I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens.  I will always protect my angel, for she is my most valued treasure."

He looked at Lycoris with much care in his eyes and gently, he wiped away her tears.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:57 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris calmed down a little as Ryan comforted her with his words and gestures, although part of her remained worried. She replied quietly,

"I-I know how strong you are, Ryan and I trust you very much but that shapeshifter seems powerful, too . . . not to mention that captain and I've witnessed for myself how merciless he can be. And-and don't forget they have a third helper, don't they? Whoever that is, they're probably strong too . . . what if they all try to defeat you, Ryan? What if they outnumber you, trap you somehow and you-you aren't able to overcome them?"

She panicked again, shaking her head frantically at the thought. Suddenly, there was an idea forming in her head, although she thought that Ryan would most likely strongly oppose it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Ryan witnessed how panicked Lycoris became and hugging her even more closely to him, he replied,

"Hey, I'll defeat them and I do have a vast array of magical knowledge.  Rosaline and I faced them before, you know, and we were able to dodge them then.  I'll protect you with my whole life, for you mean everything to me."

He gave Lycoris a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 am

Lycoris was quite touched by Ryan's words but she couldn't calm down completely. She quietly said,

"But that was just the shapeshifter back then and some of the captain's followers, weren't they? They weren't at full force yet they were still powerful. I-I worry for you, Ryan. I worry for you so much and I-I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you."

She looked distressed at the thought but then remembering the idea she had, she continued but with hesitation,

"But I-I have an idea. It could solve all of this once and for all. But you-you won't like it, I know. But please listen to it and think of it. Don't judge it right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Ryan wondered what Lycoris' idea was and had a feeling that she would be right.  But wanting to know what it was, he nodded and replied,

"I'll listen and do my best to keep an open mind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:57 am

Lycoris took a deep breath. She had a feeling that Ryan would strongly oppose her idea but she was beginning to truly believe it could solve everything and so soon, so she had to try convincing him at least. She quietly said,

"The healers said that I shouldn't use any magic otherwise it would be too dangerous for my health, right? If-if I somehow contact the captain and ask him, along with his two helpers to fight me for my powers, I'd be easily overpowered by them not to mention burned out by using my own magic for I'll have to show some resistance after all . . . and-and I'd probably get killed before they could get a chance to do anything else. This would solve it all, right? There would be no more powers for them to go after and they'd have only themselves to blame for my death so they wouldn't go after anyone else."

She held her breath, waiting for Ryan's response.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 am

Ryan was horrified by Lycoris' idea and without a second thought, he held Lycoris tightly in his arms and shaking his head, he exclaimed,

"No, that's not an option, Lycoris.  Even if I allowed you to go through with that idea, that captain and his helpers wouldn't feel any remorse.  There's no goodness in them.  That captain is only after power and those kinds of people need to be stopped, no matter what the cost."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:06 am

Lycoris wasn't very surprised by Ryan's reaction as she expected it, but that wouldn't stop her from trying to convince him. She replied, as confidently as she could muster,

"But if I died, they wouldn't have any powers to go after. I'd be gone and so would be my powers. And they'd be the ones who killed me so they wouldn't go after anyone else in revenge. Please, Ryan. Please think about this with your mind, not your heart. You know as well as I do that my death is the eventual result, this would only make it sooner but it would also solve all the troubles."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 am

Ryan had to think of a way to argue against Lycoris' idea.  It did seem a solid one but there was no way he was going to lose Lycoris, for his heart told him that he had to hold on to her.  Getting an idea, he replied,

"Perhaps you're right but knowing that captain, he won't stop there.  He'll probably go after Sia and me for revenge.  I suppose we could fight him and his helpers off if that happens but..."

He trailed off, waiting to see Lycoris' reaction.

(In case there's a delay in posting, it's probably because of my Internet connection.  It's been acting spotty this evening.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:20 am

(Ahh take your time, I understand. ^^ And I hope it gets fixed soon. I hate when that happens. :/)

Lycoris looked a little terrified by what Ryan proposed, and replied quietly,

"Why-why would he do that? After all, he'd have had me right in front of him but he wouldn't be to take my powers. If he'd want anyone to blame, he'd only blame himself for overpowering me, right?"

Last edited by Miss Nile on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:30 am

(Thanks.  ^^  And yeah, me, too.  :/)

Ryan replied, "Well, knowing that captain, he doesn't appear to be a sane man.  Others have testified to that effect and when there is someone like that, they don't think rationally.  While others may see that your plan may work, the captain will just be blinded by anger and go after others.  And who knows?  He might attack the castle again and go after the energy towers.  He did last time and there's no reason to believe that he wouldn't again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:35 am

Lycoris' eyes widened in terror, for she believed Ryan's words, and it completely destroyed any hope she had in her idea. After a few moments of silence, she could only tearfully whisper,

"But-but I thought he was only after my powers . . . Is-is he that power hungry that he wouldn't stop at anything? That he would go so far, try to have any powers no matter what source they come from?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:42 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I don't believe there's any reason to think otherwise.  That captain will do anything for power and the only way to defeat him is for you to take him down.  I believe in you, Lycoris.  I know you can do it and you'll make all the worlds safer."

He reached out to touch Lycoris' hands and gave them a gentle, reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 am

Lycoris' body trembled, although she was doing her best to calm down. Shaking her head, she replied between her tears,

"How could you believe in me like so? I-I am endangering you by just being near you yet I can't bear being away from you for a moment because I don't feel safe anywhere else. I-I am endangering everyone I love and care about and in the same time, I can't get rid of myself as it could only bring more pain. Why is this so complicated?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:59 am

Ryan looked tenderly at Lycoris and softly replied,

"Yes, we are in danger but it isn't because of you.  You aren't to blame for the actions of others.  And life isn't so simple.  Things will always be complicated.  But I believe in you, my angel, because I can see how good and pure your heart is and I've been how strong you are.  And I'm not just talking about your magical ability.  You have a determination and perseverance in you, even if you don't realize it now.  So I know you can do anything if you put your mind to it and I know you can make things better with the strength of your heart."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:03 am

Lycoris was surprised but quite touched by Ryan's words and how he seemed to believe in her and place his faith in her ability. Even if things seemed even more difficult than before now that she believed that killing herself wasn't a solution to the trouble, his words renewed her strength.

Taking a deep breath, she nodded and quietly replied,

"If you believe so in me, I can't let you down. I will defeat that captain. But until I'm able to do so, please promise me that you'll always look out for yourself. I-I couldn't bear it if any harm should befall you, and I wouldn't blame anyone but myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:13 am

Ryan was happy and relieved that Lycoris let go of the idea and nodding, he replied,

"I promise, my angel.  I'll be sure to look out for myself as well as you."

He hugged Lycoris tenderly and gave her a kiss on each cheek, showing his care for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 am

Lycoris blushed as Ryan hugged and kissed her on each cheek and she could feel his care right through his gestures. She returned the hug with equal care and replied quietly,

"I will never forget everything you do for me, Ryan, and the protection and safety you give me, and everything you endure for my sake. Thank you, Ryan. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "And thank you, Lycoris, for being the light that always shines in my heart.  Whenever I feel saddened or full of despair, your presence lifts me up.  I can't do anything else but smile and radiate when you're around me."

He looked fondly at Lycoris, unable to imagine what life would be like without her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: