Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryan searched in his memories and replied,

"There were a couple of other times before when this happened but that was when I was younger and my mentor was around then.  When I came to, I'd ask him what happened but he would tell me that it was nothing to be concerned about and that as long as I remained calm and happy, everything would be ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 am

Lisianthus raised an eyebrow and replied, "I'd be concerned about that. It isn't natural to suddenly not remember anything even if it's only for a moment, right? And he said as long as you remained calm and happy . . . I doubt you were either when you talked to Duke Collins."

She thought over what Ryan said, trying to put the pieces together. Something seemed off but she couldn't tell what or reach a possible explanation. She knew someone who could help, though, and she wanted to reach to the bottom of this. So looking at Ryan, she replied,

"Ryan, could you please remain around until Irene comes back? I'll contact her and ask her to come as soon as she can. She's the expert on dark magic so maybe she can help.  And I want you there when I question Duke Collins. Something is obviously wrong and it might be something that you're not aware of."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:10 am

Ryan glanced at Lycoris for a moment before turning his attention back to Lisianthus.  He replied,

"I would for you but Lycoris is so scared.  She needs to feel safe and happy and if we're around Duke Collins when you question him.  And I can't send Lycoris off to someone else.  She only feels safe around me.  Perhaps when I get back, we could investigate this matter then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 am

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I doubt Duke Collins would be around then and I wish to settle this matter as soon as I can."

She looked thoughtful then said, "Let me talk to her, ok? I'll assure her that Duke Collins won't come anywhere near you two. He won't dare to try anything in my presence and I'll make sure Irene is around then, too, ok? She won't have anything to fear."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:15 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right, I guess you can try talking to Lycoris and see if you can persuade her to stay a bit.  But if she insists on leaving right away, I'm going to respect her wishes."

He looked to Lycoris, worried about her emotional state.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I understand."

She approached Lycoris and reaching out to hold her hand in her own, she gently said,

"Lycoris, I know you want to leave right away with Ryan but umm, I need you two to stay for a bit. I have to question Duke Collins and Ryan needs to be there and-"

Before she could say anything, Lycoris quickly said, shaking as she did, "No, please. Not Duke Collins. He-he's going to try to take Ryan away. Please don't, Sia. I-I don't want to be separated from Ryan."

Lisianthus was a little surprised by how scared Lycoris was but rubbing her hand in comfort, she said,

"Hey, there's no need to panic. I promise you-Ryan isn't leaving your side. You can come and I assure you that Duke Collins won't dare to come near you two. I'll be there and Irene, too. And there will be soldiers to protect you as well, ok? So even if he tries anything, we'll be able to stop him easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:23 am

Ryan approached Lycoris' other side and reaching out to hold her other hand, he added,

"I'm not leaving you ever and that duke won't come between us.  He'll never come near you again, not if I have anything to say about it.  I know it's a lot to ask of you but Sia wants us to stay just a little longer and then we can leave right away if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:27 am

Lycoris looked a bit hesitant and scared still so Lisianthus added, "Please, Lycoris. I need everything cleared before you two leave so well, if that duke really is lying, I get to punish him as soon as possible. I promise you that everything will be ok."

Seeing how both Lisianthus and Ryan wanted this, and how they assured her that everything would be fine, Lycoris nodded slowly and replied quietly,

"Alright then. But once we're done, please let us leave right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:33 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  We'll leave right after it.  I'll have our things packed meanwhile."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "Well, I guess we'll be staying just a bit longer."

Inwardly, he hoped that it was nothing serious, as he truly believed that he had no such mind control powers.

(Ahh since Irene is going to be figuring out this mystery, I'll just add that this dark side of Ryan's gets activated when someone he cares about is hurting very badly so in this case, Lycoris.  It's not activated out of greed although some people might misinterpret it as that.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:39 am

(Ahh I see. XD So this dark side of Ryan isn't evil or anything but it's like, it can go to extremes that the good Ryan wouldn't go to? Am I understanding things correctly? XD)

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she replied, "Great then. I'll head to my office now and I'll contact Irene and ask her to come right away. I'll also find where that duke is and request his presence immediately."

She got up and said, "I'll get going but once I have them both here, I'll contact you and you can come to my office then. See you two then."

She then left the room and headed to her office to start taking care of that matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:43 am

(Yup, that's right.  ^^  Like the mind control power isn't one that the good Ryan can use normally.  Of course, he can learn it but it would be difficult under his usual state.  He would have to get upset to use it easily.  XD)

After Lisianthus left, Ryan turned to Lycoris and said,

"I'm sorry, Lycoris.  I know you wanted to leave right away but Sia insisted that we stay a little longer to investigate what happened with that duke.  I'm sure that everything will be as we said what happened and he'll be punished.  Then we can leave right after.  You do need your rest and recovery to go well, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:48 am

(Ok, I understand now. XD Curious part of me asking now. lol But can this dark side take control of Ryan for longer periods and not just a few moments to cast a spell? Like if Lycoris was terribly hurt and Ryan gets too upset, can his dark side take control of his actions for a longer while? XD)

Lycoris smiled a bit and replied, "It's ok. You don't need to apologize. Just-just stay by my side and I'll be fine, ok? I-I just don't want to lose you."

Her smile vanished and then she asked, "But why did Sia want to investigate this? Does she not believe us or does she really believe that you might try such a thing as mind control on the duke?"

She looked a bit disturbed by the thought, that Lisianthus could take the duke's words on theirs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:54 am

(Yup, that would be the case.  Like if Lycoris was very badly hurt and Ryan was that upset, his dark side would do everything it could to take vengeance on those who hurt her.  It would only get calm, though, if Lycoris were able to calm him down.  I should do a back story of Ryan sometime with his mentor.  It might explain things well.  XD)

Ryan sighed and replied, "Sia says that she believes us but I think she can't immediately dismiss the duke's accusations.  She thinks that there's something off but I kept telling her that I don't know how to use mind control.  I never learned such spells to do so.  It would have made things easier if I did, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 am

(Oooh, interesting. And yup, please do. I love knowing more about Ryan and especially this dark side of his. XD *puts hurting Lycoris very badly on her list* Ahh one last question. XD Can this dark side be twisted into evil or it's only solely for helping the good Ryan? XD)

Lycoris was silent for a moment and replied,

"It might but I hate the idea of such a spell. A spell to twist other people's minds and change their will. It's a terrible thing to do, you know? That's why I am so angry at the duke, to accuse you falsely of such an ugly deed."

She remembered when the captain had tried to hypnotize Alex before to make him hand Lycoris over to him and mind control was even stronger than hypnosis. She was too innocent to grasp such a thing and shook her head negatively at the thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:04 am

(O_O  Man, Ryan might go after you if you put Lycoris' life in danger.  But to answer your question, the dark side can't be twisted into evil.  Ryan's mentor put up protections to prevent that possibility from ever happening.  XD)

Ryan nodded and hugging Lycoris, he replied, "I agree and it upset me that the duke accused me of using mind control over you.  Even if I somehow had those powers, I would never use them on you.  I care about you so much and I would want your happiness always, regardless of whether I agreed with your decisions or not.  But obviously, that duke doesn't think the same way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:08 am

(Ahh I see. XD And that's fine-I still want to see more of Ryan's dark side so I'll do what I can. Razz)

Lycoris returned the hug and smiling softly, she replied,

"I know and I trust you. That duke-I will never forgive him for the things he said today about you. He should know better than trying to make me lose trust in you, for I will trust and place my faith in no one as much as I do with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:14 am

(lol  I see.  XD)

Ryan blushed happily upon hearing Lycoris' words, as she placed her faith and trust in him.  Gently brushing aside a lock of her hair, he replied,

"Thank you, Lycoris.  You make me so very happy.  I don't know if I've ever told you that but you do.  I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:16 am

Lycoris blushed as well as Ryan's words touched her, and hugging him even closer, she replied softly,

"I don't know what I'd do without you either. You're my whole world, Ryan, everything and everyone to me. I can bear anything but I-I can't bear losing you or being separated from you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 am

Ryan continued to hug Lycoris happily and replied,

"And we'll never be apart, my angel.  No matter how many obstacles there are, we can overcome them together."

He continued to hold Lycoris a little longer and then added, "I should get our things packed.  I don't have a lot of things and I think the same goes for you.  You know, I was thinking that once you get enough rest back in the human world, I can take you shopping for more clothes and other things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:26 am

Lycoris smiled softly at Ryan's offer and replied,

"That's really kind of you to offer, Ryan. I don't wish to trouble you though and I'm content with what I have. Plus, it makes packing a lot easier if we don't have that many things, right?"

She giggled a bit over her joke, feeling a little better as she was comforted by Ryan's presence by her side.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:30 am

Ryan chuckled as well and replied, "Yes, you have a point there but I wouldn't mind taking you shopping.  I'm excited to be heading back home.  I can't wait to show you Devenshire and show you the places I like and I can't wait for you to see my home.  I think you'll like it.  It's not luxurious or anything of the sort but you can tell that it's made for a magic user."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:31 am

Lycoris smiled happily and replied,

"I'm sure I am going to like it and it's good enough for me that you've lived there once and that it's your place. I'm happy about going to the humans' world, too. It's like home for me as well and I am sure that our stay there will be a lot of fun for both of us, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:34 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure will."

The puppies barked happily and chuckling, Ryan added, "And it sounds like our boys are looking forward to going home, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:36 am

Lycoris giggled softly and reaching out to hold the puppies, she put them on her lap and petted them happily. She then said,

"You should probably start packing, right? Sia could contact us any moment. I-I wish I could help but I am not sure how much I can do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:45 am

Ryan replied, "Hey, don't worry about it.  I'm pretty good at packing so it won't take long for me to pack both our bags."

He looked to the puppies and said, "You two keep our angel company, ok?"

The puppies barked happily and getting up, Ryan took out two bags and began packing their clothes and other necessities in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: