Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:46 am

Meanwhile, Lycoris played a little with the puppies and petted them gently, enjoying their company. She felt a bit nervous about their meeting with Duke Collins, Lisianthus and Irene but she hoped things would go smoothly and they'd leave right after that.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:54 am

(Hmm, I wonder how Lycoris would react if she finds out that Ryan has mind control powers.  Ryan would be sad if she suddenly becomes afraid of him.  :/)

Ryan soon finished packing both bags and after he was done, he returned to Lycoris' side and said,

"There, just finished.  I'm going to contact Rosaline to let her know of our plans.  I'll find out if she and Bryan can leave with us or if they'll leave tomorrow."

Using his telepathy, he communicated to Rosaline,

Hey, Rosaline, it's me.  Are you there?  Can you talk?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 am

(Hmm I think she might be afraid in the beginning but if it's explained that it's only triggered in cases of extreme anger and that he doesn't do it intentionally, she might come to understand. XD)

Rosaline was with Bryan when she received Ryan's message, and after telling Bryan, she replied back to him,

Hey, Ryan. Sure, what's up?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:02 am

(Ahh ok.  Ryan's relieved.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Do you remember our plan to leave together tomorrow morning?  Things have slightly changed and Lycoris and I are going to have leave today instead.  

He then explained to Rosaline what had happened in the gardens earlier in the afternoon when Duke Collins confronted him and Lycoris and attacked them and made accusations and such up to how they had to escape him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 am

Rosaline was surprised and angered at the duke, too, for attacking Ryan and Lycoris like that and making accusations. But she could understand why they wanted to leave earlier than planned. She replied,

I see. I can definitely understand. Bryan and I weren't prepared though and we hadn't packed anything yet. I am not sure if we'll be able to come with you.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 am

Ryan replied,

I understand.  If that's the case, you and Bryan can leave tomorrow morning as we originally planned although Lycoris and I will need to leave today.  Lycoris won't feel safe until we're as far away from that duke and anything that will stress her out.

Once you and Bryan are back in the human world, you can contact me.  You have that object I gave you to use telepathy, right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:13 am

Rosaline replied,

Yup, I still have it. Okay then. I understand. I'll tell Bryan and we'll leave tomorrow as planned and I'll be sure to let you know once we're there.

(Ahh I have to go buy a couple of things for my mum so I'll be gone for a bit but I'll return as soon as I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:18 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Ok, sounds like we have a plan there.  When you and Bryan want to visit us, I'll give you directions to our place.  It's very well hidden so I'll need to be exact when giving them to you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:44 am

(Back now. XD)

Rosaline replied,

I understand. When that time comes, I'll make sure to follow your instructions carefully.

Well then, I'll leave you now to take care of whatever you need to do but we'll see you two soon in the humans' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:47 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

See you soon then and you two take care of yourselves.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Lycoris, he said,

"Ok, I explained things to Rosaline and she and Bryan will leave tomorrow morning as originally planned so it'll be just us who'll leave today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "That's ok. Whatever suits them. We did change our plans suddenly after all."

A little while after, Lisianthus was able to get Irene and Duke Collins to her office, and it was easier explaining things to Irene as she had already had an idea about everything from the duke himself. Lisianthus told her of what Ryan had said, hoping that Irene could provide an explanation. Once the three were ready, she contacted Ryan,

Hey, cutie, you there? Irene and Duke Collins are in my office. We're waiting for you and Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:02 am

Ryan replied,

Yes, we're here.  We'll be right there.

He then turned to Lycoris and said, "Sia just contacted.  She, Duchess Irene, and Duke Collins are in Sia's office.  Are you ready?"

He paused and then added, "I'll be sure to protect you.  We won't be separated, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:04 am

Lycoris sighed and although she felt a little nervous, she also felt comforted by Ryan's words. So nodding, she replied,

"I'm ready. Just stay by my side all the time, please? And I'll be fine then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:08 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It'll be ok.  I'm not leaving your side ever."

He then placed the puppies in Lycoris' arms and then carrying Lycoris in his arms, he walked with her out of her room, heading to Lisianthus' office.  Along the way, he said,

"I hope it's ok that I'm carrying you.  I want you to conserve your strength, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 am

Lycoris smiled softly and holding on to the puppies and Ryan as he carried her, and shaking her head, she replied,

"I don't mind at all. I am the one who should be apologizing for having to carry me like this although you did say that it doesn't trouble you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:17 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "Hey, you never need to apologize to me.  It really is no trouble for me to carry my angel like so and I'm sure that with enough rest, you'll be able to walk on your own soon."

The couple soon reached the door to Lisianthus' office and Ryan knocked on it, letting Lisianthus know about their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 am

Inside the office, Lisianthus was present along with Irene and Duke Collins, who had an annoyed look all over his face. On hearing the knock, Lisianthus guessed it was Ryan and Lycoris so she said,

"Come in."

As the couple entered, Lisianthus pouted a little to herself in jealousy as she saw Ryan carrying Lycoris in her arms although she contained her emotions quickly. Duke Collins, on the other hand, felt anger and jealousy all over him and unable to contain it, he said,

"Really now? What, you want to appear like the chivalrous, angelic man? It won't work. They'll all know your truth quite soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:27 am

Ryan rolled his eyes but didn't say anything until he gently placed Lycoris into a comfortable chair as far away from Duke Collins as possible.  Standing beside her, he replied,

"Really now?  I was carrying Lycoris so she could conserve her strength.  She's still quite weak from the surgery and you certainly haven't helped things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:30 am

Duke Collins was a little embarrassed as Ryan replied to him and Lycoris quietly said, a little fear in her voice, "That's right, Duke Collins. I-I am still too weak to walk on my own and Ryan helps me around, which I am grateful for."

The duke didn't say anything more but groaned to himself, defeated on that one. Lisianthus sighed and said,

"Now you two, let's be calm, ok? I think everyone knows what happened and we want this cleared by the time we all leave the room, I think."

She had asked Irene to secretly cast the truth spell on both Ryan and Duke Collins, for even though she trusted Ryan and truly believed him, she wanted to be fair still and get everything sorted out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:33 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right.  Lycoris and I do want this mess sorted out so we can focus on her recovery."

He looked to Lisianthus and Duchess Irene, wondering which one of them would conduct the interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:34 am

Lisianthus looked to Irene and once Irene gave her a look that the spell was activated, Lisianthus looked to Ryan and asked,

"Ryan, did you really try to cast the mind control spell on Duke Collins?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:39 am

Although Ryan felt tired from getting asked this question again and again, he took a deep breath and then calmly replied,

"No, I didn't.  I don't know how to cast spells using mind control.  My main spells are dark magic and fire magic although I've recently started learning light magic.  And, of course, I know the basic spells that most sorcerers know as well as some pretty advanced defensive magic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 am

Although Lisianthus had already believed Ryan when he told her this earlier, she felt even more relieved when he answered the same under the truth spell's effect. She was sure that Duke Collins was lying now so turning to him, she replied,

"Why do you claim that Ryan tried to use such a spell on you then, Duke Collins?"

Although she was sure that Duke Collins would deny it then, she was surprised to hear him reply,

"Because he did. And hadn't I been powerful enough to stop the spell just in time, who knows what that idiot might have had me do! He tried to use mind control on me and I am sure of it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:48 am

Ryan rolled his eyes and calmly replied, "As I just said, I can't use mind control.  If I did, I would have easily defeated my enemies long ago, and it certainly would have made my life easier.  Besides, it's very difficult to learn such spells, you know, and I'm not naturally adept at them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 am

Duke Collins looked angrily at Ryan and replied, "Stop that lie now, will you? I am not making up stuff and I am not silly to make such a claim without evidence."

Lisianthus sighed and said, "Both of you are telling the truth. Irene had the truth spell on you two just now but what does this mean?"

She looked to Irene in confusion, who in turn looked quite thoughtful, carefully observing Ryan and thinking over what Lisianthus had told her before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: