Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:29 am

Lycoris nodded and after taking a deep breath, she tried to cast the spell. As this was a much harder spell, it took her some time to be able to finally cast it successfully but even when she did, she couldn't hit all the enemies, leave a couple still there. Tentatively, she asked,

"Umm how did I do?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:32 am

Ryan took a look at where the dummies stood and seeing that there was still a couple left, he replied,

"Well, you did take down most of them but there's still two left.  It is a harder spell, though, so it isn't easy to master right away.  Do you want to try it again?  I'll summon more dummies if you wish to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 am

Lycoris replied, "Let me try again at the two left."

She took a breath then concentrating, she cast the spell once more and this time, she could do it correctly, getting down the two dummies left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 am

Ryan smiled and commented,

"Good, you got the others.  With more practice, I'm sure you'll be able to master the spell quickly.  This spell can be very useful when you have multiple enemies coming at you all at once."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:42 am

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. I'll make sure to try to practice this spell often so I can master it quickly."

She looked thoughtful then asked,

"Ryan, what if I am facing an enemy who isn't a magic user? I mean, I can detect where my enemies are through feeling their magical powers but what if my enemies doesn't have any? I wouldn't be able to feel their movements or their presence in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:48 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, that is a good question.  Well, if that's the case, that person would most likely be a fighter and they would carry some sort of weapon like a sword.  You can use your senses-in your case, you can use your hearing-to determine who is coming at you.  I can summon a few non-magical dummies carrying weapons and explain what they're carrying based on the sounds they make."

(Ahh if I'm slow in posting, it's most likely because I'm doing proofreading work.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 am

(Ahh take your time, I understand. ^^)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied,

"Would you do that? It would be useful to practice. I know it's not really likely to happen but one can never know what they might have to face, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true.  Ok then.  I'll first summon a dummy who wields a sword.  If you're not facing a magic user, then most likely you'll be facing a warrior who carries a sword."

He summoned a dummy wielding a sword and then explained the sounds that such a warrior would make with his sword, making the dummy demonstrate the movements to produce the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 am

Lycoris would listen carefully to Ryan's instructions and especially to the sounds the dummy's sword would make, memorizing the sounds clearly. After he was done, she nodded and replied,

"I understand. I think I know now how to detect a sword holder. The sounds are clear to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Great.  A sword wielder is a pretty common soldier although it's possible you may face a soldier who wields an axe.  As an axe is much heavier to wield, it makes a different sound."

He then summoned a dummy carrying an axe and explained the sounds an axe wielder would make.  Then he made the dummy demonstrate the movements for the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:10 am

Lycoris made sure to listen quite carefully, wanting to memorize the sounds and in the same time, differentiate between the sounds of an axe and those of a sword. Once Ryan was done, she nodded and replied,

"Ok, I understand these as well. It requires that I pay a lot of attention but I do already depend on my hearing so it's not that difficult."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:13 am

Ryan replied, "Yes, that's true and you know, I think your hearing is heightened because you depend on it more.  That will work to your advantage.

Now the only other kind of warrior you may face is one who throws knives.  Those are the trickiest ones.  Although you can tell what sounds they make, you have to react quickly because knife wielders will quickly throw knives at you so you have to learn to react quickly or else a knife may hit you.  First I want you to summon a defensive shield around yourself and then I'll summon a dummy who throws knives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I can do that."

She cast a spell and summoned a defensive shield around herself, then waited for Ryan to summon his dummy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:23 am

Once Ryan was sure that Lycoris had successfully cast a defensive shield around herself, he then summoned a dummy who could throw knives.  Ryan briefly explained the sounds that a knife wielding warrior would produce and then made the dummy throw knives in Lycoris' direction.  Fortunately, as the defensive shield held, none of the knives hit Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 am

Lycoris made sure to listen carefully to Ryan and more carefully to the sounds of the knives as they were thrown in her direction, while also making the shield remain steady. Once he was done and it was safe, she let down the shield and said,

"I understand now. I think I know how to differentiate between all these sounds and definitely ready to face anyone. Thanks a lot, Ryan. That definitely helped."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:34 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "You're welcome.  It was a good point you raised in case you face someone who doesn't use magic.  With knife throwers, you can either summon your shield or dodge the knives but I think it's better if you use your shield.  You need pretty quick reflexes to avoid getting hit by knives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied,

"I understand. I agree on that, too, as it's a lot less risky. I will make sure to follow your advice then."

She smiled softly to Ryan then continued,

"So what's the next spell?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 am

Ryan replied, "Hmm, I want to try a dark fire spell.  I know fire isn't your strongest magic but this spell is a combination of fire and dark energy and it can be useful.  You can use it to attack your enemies as well as create a stronger defense around yourself.  Do you want to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Sure, I am willing to try anything. Please start and I am listening carefully."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:54 am

Ryan nodded and then he began to describe the dark fire spell, explaining how it works and that it was useful in that the caster could control how large the wave of fire could end up getting.  He then demonstrated it in front of Lycoris.  As it was a pretty powerful spell, it required a lot of energy and focus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:57 am

Lycoris listened carefully as Ryan went on explaining the spell and then after he was done demonstrating it, she took a deep breath and tried to cast it herself. It took her some tries, especially as it had a new type of magic, fire magic, but she was finally able to cast it successfully, summoning a wave of fire although it wasn't too large and she kept it up for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:02 am

Ryan smiled and nodding in approval, he commented,

"That was wonderful, Lycoris.  You are able to learn fire magic as well.  I find it quite useful in certain situations and I'm sure this spell will come in handy.  You can use it to attack enemies but you can also use it as a wall to prevent your enemies from passing through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. This is really a powerful spell and definitely takes some energy to cast but I don't mind. It looks quite useful and I am sure I will make use of it one day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm sure of that as well."

Seeing that there wasn't much time left in the lesson, Ryan then said, "We don't have enough time to learn another spell but would you like to practice what you learned today?  I can create a couple of battle simulations and you can try out your spells on them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 am

Lycoris nodded excitedly and replied,

"Yes, please. I like the battle simulations as they really test out my skills well. Please make them as difficult as you can. I am all ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: