Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:07 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I think of you as a good friend, too, and I care about you very much because you're my friend.  And, you know, friends tell each other their problems and try to help each other out, right?  I think if a friendship is really strong, it can be even stronger than familial ties."

He glanced at Lycoris, figuring out how she was reacting to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:13 am

Lycoris listened carefully as Ryan told her this and she could understand that he didn't believe what she said about Nerine. She didn't know what to say. It wasn't that she didn't trust Ryan-she did and she felt most grateful to everything he's been doing for her. But she just didn't want to say anything bad about her sister or what she does to her.

She felt confused and sad and it showed on her face. Finally, she softly replied,

"I-I understand that and I-I know I can depend on you, Ryan, whenever there's trouble...but-but I am fine. Really, I am."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:17 am

Ryan could see that Lycoris was troubled and he figured it had to do with Nerine.  But for whatever reasons, she didn't want to tell him about Nerine and he thought it wouldn't be good to push Lycoris too much on the issue.  Nodding, he replied,

"I just want you to know that if there's anything ever bothering you, you can tell me, ok?"

He paused for a few moments and then continued,

"Oh, I have something for you."

He placed Lycoris' gift in her hands and then waited for her to open the gift.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 am

Lycoris was surprised as Ryan placed something in her hands and it felt like a box. Reaching around it carefully, she unloosened the ribbons wrapped around it and then opened the box. Reaching out to touch what was inside, she felt the wand.

A soft smile escaping her face, she asked, "It's-it's a magic wand, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, it is.  Sia and I-along with Bryan and Rosaline-went to Cephiron this afternoon and we went to this shop that sells magic wands.  Sia helped me pick this out.  This wand will help you with your light and dark magic and it'll give you better focus and concentration when you cast spells."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:50 am

Lycoris continued feeling the shape of the wand and looked really grateful. She replied,

"It's beautiful. Thank you very much, Ryan, and please thank Sia for me, too. I-I really am eternally grateful to everything you've doing for me. I appreciate it. I could never thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 am

Ryan continued to smile, seeing how happy Lycoris was about her new gift.  He replied,

"I'll let Sia know and hey, I'm happy to see you happy.  You're a very special lady, you know, and you have a wonderful and kind heart that shines through.  And I'm honored to be helping you become a powerful sorceress."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:59 am

Lycoris was quite touched by Ryan's words that a couple of tears were formed in her eyes. But composing herself as much as she could, she softly replied,

"I-I don't know what to say, Ryan. You honor me with your words. I-I hope you know that I respect you a lot, too, and am quite happy that I've a got a skillful and powerful teacher like you to teach me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 am

Ryan noticed Lycoris' tears and hugging her, he replied,

"I'm the one who is honored to be your teacher, Lycoris, and even more so to be your friend."

He let go of Lycoris and looking at the puppies, he asked, "Lycoris is a wonderful lady, isn't she, boys?"

The puppies barked happily and snuggled closer to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 am

Lycoris smiled softly and feeling the puppies get closer to her, she petted them softly and quietly said,

"I am lucky to have them with me now, too. They are great company."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 am

The puppies barked happily as Lycoris petted them gently.  Ryan replied,

"And they feel the same way about you, Lycoris.  I'm happy that they've been able to keep you company.  Pets are wonderful to have.  I've talked to Sia about having one for ourselves but she's happy with just the two of us and I suppose we do have Melody."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:13 am

Lycoris looked a little confused and replied,

"Who's Melody? Is it a pet you two have?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:16 am

Remembering that Lycoris hadn't met Melody yet, Ryan replied,

"I suppose so.  She's actually Sia's pegasus.  You should come with us to the stables sometime and meet her.  She's very friendly and I'm sure she'd be happy to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 am

Lycoris smiled and replied,

"Wow, a pegasus. It's like a horse with wings, right? I remember Alex once telling me about them but he said they were very rare. I would love to meet her sometime, if that's ok."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Sure, Sia and I will take you to the stables to meet Melody soon.  And yup, a pegasus is like a horse with wings.  Pegasuses are rare in the human world but they're more common here.  That's what Sia told me.  And if you'd like, perhaps you can go on a flight with Melody sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:28 am

Lycoris looked a little happier at the idea and nodding, she replied, "I would love that. I've always wanted to try such a thing."

She paused then her expression changing slightly, she asked, "But wouldn't that be dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:31 am

Ryan replied, "Oh, Melody is very gentle so you'd be safe but to take precautions, I suppose I could ride with you.  Or if you'd prefer Avi, I could ask him.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind.  But there's nothing like flying in the air on a pegasus.  It always feels like an adventure when I do so with Melody."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:38 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"I'd love to try it too sometime, if it's so much fun. It doesn't matter who comes with me, as long as I don't bother any of you. It sounds like you like Melody a lot, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I sure do.  Melody is the most wonderful, magnificent pegasus I've ever met but by now, that shouldn't surprise me.  She is Sia's pegasus after all and we took an instant liking to each other.  I'll let Sia know and we'll find a time when we can introduce you to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:45 am

Lycoris nodded with a smile and replied,

"Once again, thank you, Ryan. I'll really appreciate it. I can't wait to meet Melody and I hope she likes me too, as I feel I would like her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:51 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm sure she will."

He paused for a few moments and then asked, "So what are your plans for this evening, Lycoris?  Other than spending time with these boys, of course."

The puppies barked happily, looking forward to receiving Lycoris' attentions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:55 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and petting the puppies softly, she replied,

"Not much...I-I might practice the spells, or something."

Although she would have wanted to practice the eyesight spell to make sure she masters the part Ryan had taught her, after what happened with Nerine, she didn't feel like it at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 am

The slight stuttering in Lycoris' voice didn't escape Ryan but nodding, he replied,

"Ok and I'm looking forward to your lesson tomorrow morning.  Make sure to get plenty of rest and if there's anything you want to talk about, you can talk to me anytime, ok?"

(Ahh curious but since it looks like Ryan won't be able to find out what happened, what did Nerine do to Lycoris?  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 am

(Ahh with her usual rough ways, she managed to make Lycoris tell her all about the spell. XD And of course she was furious about and threatened Lycoris that if she did get her eyesight back, either she'll make her lose her eyesight again or she might forbid Alex from ever seeing her.)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok. Thank you again for everything, Ryan. Please send my regards to Sia as well."

(I'll get off now to have lunch and all. XD You probably won't be here by the time I return so, nite, nite phoenix and I'll post again soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:13 am

(O.O  I see.  Man, Lycoris can be quite scary.  :/  And ahh, ok, I'll get off after this post so I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite to you, too.  ^^)

Ryan smiled and replied, "I will.  Good night, Lycoris, and sleep well."

He gave Lycoris a hug and after gently petting the puppies, he got up and left the room.  Once he was outside in the hall, however, he didn't head back immediately to Lisianthus.  Instead, he addressed the soldier guarding Lycoris and he quietly said,

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, did anything happen between Lycoris and Nerine when they were alone this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: