Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:12 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Oh yes, it is quite possible.  You see, my mentor was a very powerful spell caster and in addition to mastering a lot of different magics, he started creating new spells.  It's something that even I can't do.  And one of the spells he created was this eyesight spell.  He wanted to come up with ways to help magic users who may have been handicapped find ways of overcoming their obstacles.  It's not an easy spell to learn but once it's mastered, it can be very useful.  I thought about it because of your impairment, of course, but I'm hoping to give you some magic books later on and of course, you'd need your vision back to be able to read them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 am

Lycoris couldn't talk for a few moments but the happiness and hope were clearly forming all over her face. There were even tears of happiness beginning to form there but she controlled herself as much as possible. She eagerly asked,

"How-How long would it take for me to learn this spell and master it? I-I want to start as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 am

Ryan could see how happy and hopeful Lycoris was and replied,

"Well, let's see.  This spell requires a lot of concentration and mental strength so assuming that you can keep both of them up pretty well, I'd say that you could master this spell within a week, perhaps sooner if you pick it up really well.  Once you can cast the spell, your vision will return for an hour or two each time so you should keep that in mind.  And I'll look into this spell more myself and see if there's a way to adjust it so that perhaps you can get your vision back permanently.  My mentor may have been able to find a way had he not passed away soon after developing this spell."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:27 am

Lycoris nodded eagerly and replied, "I-I will do my best. I want to learn this spell and master it as quickly as possible."

She suddenly paused though then a question popping up in her mind, she hesitatingly asked,

"But-but...this spell surely works, right? I-I mean, there's no chance of failure?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 am

Ryan could hear the hesitation in Lycoris' voice and he guessed that perhaps Lycoris didn't want to raise her hopes too much in case the spell wouldn't work.  He replied happily,

"Oh there's no chance of it failing but you do need a lot of concentration and mental strength so it isn't an easy spell to master.  It's an advanced spell and a secretive one as well so only my mentor and I know of it, and of course, you'll know of it as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 am

Lycoris felt relieved as she heard Ryan's reply and nodding, she replied,

"Then, what are we waiting for? Please, please start and I am all ears."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 am

Ryan nodded and then he began to explain about the eyesight spell, going into a brief history of how his mentor had developed it.  It was the combination of using light and dark magic and he explained about the magic user would need to have high mental strength and great focus to be able to cast it properly.  He then chanted the spell to Lycoris to let her have a chance to practice saying the words and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 am

Lycoris listened with top attention as Ryan explained about the spell to her and as he chanted the words, she would repeat them to memorize them and practice them. She concentrated more than anytime she did, wanting to learn this spell in the shortest time possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 am

Ryan observed as Lycoris chanted the words to the spell and he could see how concentrated and determined she was to master it, and he certainly couldn't blame her.  Mastering the spell would open up a lot of possibilities for Lycoris and he hoped that she'd have some hope again.

After he was done explaining the spell, including its effects and so on, he said,

"I should let you know that once you master this spell, it's best to use it only once or twice a day.  If you use it too much, you can burn yourself out.  It's like with any activity.  If you do too much, it's not good for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:03 am

Although Lycoris was a little disappointed with this disadvantage, as it meant that she would only see mostly three or four hours a day, she thought it was better than nothing, and at least she would be able to see the ones she loved and practice more activities in that time. So nodding, she replied,

"I understand. I'll make sure not to overuse it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right and I'll look to see if this spell can be adjusted so that you can get your eyesight back permanently.  I'm sure there must be a way.  Hmm, I may have to look through my mentor's old notes for more information.  But in the meantime, let's see.  I want you to make sure that you're well-rested and that you get plenty of energy so that means no skipping meals, ok?  We'll practice each time and then I think in about a week, I'll have you cast the spell for real.  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 am

Lycoris nodded excitedly and happily replied, "Okay, that sounds great. And-and I'll make sure to eat my share of food regularly and get as much rest as possible. And in the same time, I will practice the spell regularly so I can master it well when the time has come."

She looked bright and happier than she had been in a long while, like the days when she could see and all was good.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Great."

Seeing that they were about halfway through their lesson, Ryan then said,

"How about we take a break now and then you can choose what you want to do for the second half of your lesson?  We can continue with this spell or we can do more attack spells-whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 am

Lycoris replied immediately, "The-the spell, of course. After the break, of course. We-we can pause the other spells for now, ok? And once I master this spell, we can go back to other types of spells."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right but please practice the defensive spells in the meantime, too.  I know it means a lot to you to get your eyesight back but I want to make sure that you can defend yourself, too."

He approached Lycoris and gently led her to the bench where Avi and the puppies were sitting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I will. I promise I won't neglect the other spells in the meantime."

As Ryan led her to the bench, she sat down. Avi looked at her happily and commented,

"It's great to know that you could get your eyesight back soon, Lycoris."

She smiled happily although she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:02 am

The puppies barked happily as well, cuddling in Lycoris' lap as they enjoyed her company.  Ryan looked to Lycoris and said,

"You know, once you master the spell, you'll be the only other magic caster besides myself who can do so.  And this is a good way for me to see how powerful you are.  I wish you could have had the chance to meet my mentor.  I think you would have liked him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I wish so, too. He sounds like a really great man and it was really thoughtful of him to invent such a spell. I-I am eternally grateful to him, and to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I'm sure he would be happy to know that his spell is being put to good use and I know it'll help you a lot.  You're very powerful, Lycoris, so I am certain that you can master this spell and it'd be great for you to see Avi and the puppies for the first time, right?"

The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails over the comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 am

Lycoris nodded happily over the comment and petting the puppies gently, she replied,

"That's right. I've never seen Avi or the puppies and I am very curious to see them."

Avi chuckled and replied, "Just don't raise your hopes too much. I don't look that good."

Lycoris giggled softly over the comment and then said, "This is almost like a dream. I-I thought it was impossible for me to see again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 am

Ryan replied, "Well, there would have been other options even if there weren't this spell but I'm grateful that it'll help you.  I do apologize again for not having brought it up sooner.  I should have but as I never needed this spell myself, it didn't really occur to me to bring it up.  But with it, you can do more things and I can bring you spell books and such to learn even more magic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 am

Lycoris nodded excitedly and replied, "I know, and it's really amazing that I will be able to do so. There is no need to apologize. I-I wish you would have brought this up sooner but it's okay. It's better late than never. I-I am happy that I am going to see; nothing else matters."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:28 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "And seeing you happy will make us and your friends happy to see you happy, too."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "The only thing I ask is that you keep this spell to yourself.  I trust you but if this spell were to be discovered by someone untrustworthy, well, you know the saying that 'power corrupts' and everything."

(Getting late here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again after I get back from work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "Of course. I won't let anyone else know about this spell. No one but you and I and whoever else you might choose later to know about it will do."

She smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, Ryan. I really couldn't thank you enough or express my eternal gratitude."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 4:09 am

(My schedule got changed so I'm back early.  XD)

Ryan replied, "I'm glad that this spell will be of use to you, Lycoris.  It's times like this that I feel grateful to have magic."

The puppies barked happily to Ryan's comment and cuddled closer to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: