Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:31 am

Alex replied, "Good night, Lycoris.  Sleep well."

He gave her a quick hug and then turning to the puppies, he said, "And you two take care of Lycoris, ok?"

The puppies barked happily, assuring Alex that they would look after Lycoris.

Alex then got up and returning to Nerine's side, he said,

"You ready to head on to bed, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 am

Nerine was about to answer yes and follow Alex to outside when she thought that she might as well make use of her presence to talk to Lycoris about something. So replying, she said,

"Ahh of course. Why don't you go ahead to our room and get ready for the night and I'll follow you right away? But there's something I want to talk to Lycoris about first."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:47 am

Alex felt hesitant to leave Lycoris alone with Nerine but at the same time, he didn't want to make it sound as though he didn't trust her.  Deciding on a compromise, he replied,

"How about I wait outside the room for you?  I don't want to go to our room by myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:51 am

Nerine thought it out for a moment and figuring it would be no harm, as she would make sure that not a word would be heard outside the room, she nodded and replied,

"Of course. I won't keep you waiting, my Alex. Only for a moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:57 am

Alex nodded and turning to Lycoris, he asked, "Is that all right, Lycoris?  If you're too tired, though, just say the word and we'll both leave.  I don't wish to deprive of your rest, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 am

Lycoris almost wanted to ask them to leave, for she knew that if Nerine stayed, it would mean more pain to her. But not bearing that she could upset her sister, she replied

"It's-it's fine. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:10 am

Alex replied, "All right.  Again, I wish you a good night, Lycoris."

He turned to Nerine and after giving her a quick kiss, he said, "I'll be right outside, darling."

He quickly gave the puppies a glance, as though to look out for Lycoris, and then he left the room and waited in the hallway for Nerine.

(I'll get off for the night and get some sleep.  I still have this cold symptom that hasn't gone away completely so I should get some rest and all.  Anyway, I'll check back tomorrow and post more.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:22 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you're all right soon. ^^)

As soon as Alex left the room, Nerine used her chance. Quietly but harshly, she told Lycoris of how she came to know about her idea of killing herself and how she should really do that, as it would grant happiness for everyone, and even Alex if he would be upset for a little while, he would feel a lot better later on when he's free of her problems and troubles.

Although Lycoris was hurt by her words, she tried telling her that indeed she planned to do that, despite that it might take some time, but she would disappear from everyone's lives soon enough.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 am

(My cold is mostly gone now so I'm going to try to stay up until my usual time tonight.  If my symptoms get worse tomorrow, I'll go back to sleeping early but I'll see how I do for today.  ^^)

As Alex waited in the hallway, he wondered what Nerine wanted to talk to Lycoris about that he had to leave the room for.  However, he wanted to trust Nerine and if he had said otherwise, she might have doubted him.

Meanwhile, the puppies looked to Nerine and as though they could understand what Nerine was saying to Lycoris, they growled a little in anger towards her and shielded Lycoris as best they could.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 am

(Alright. ^^ I am here now too although I am sorry it's a little later than usual. The power has been going on and off for the day and all. =/)

Nerine saw the puppies growling at her but ignored them, and once she was done with what she wanted to say, and satisfied with Lycoris' obedience and decision, she left her.

Outside, she saw Alex and smiling to him, she said, "I am all done. I didn't take long, did I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 am

(Ahh I see.  I hate when that happens.  :/)

Alex shook his head and smiling, he replied, "Not at all.  Out of curiosity, what did you wish to talk to Lycoris privately about?"

Meanwhile, the puppies looked on worriedly at Lycoris after Nerine left and gently gave her puppy kisses, hoping to cheer her up somehow.

(You know, if the puppies are sensing that Nerine's saying bad things to Lycoris, that's kind of a sign, isn't it?  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:06 am

(lol It definitely is. XD)

Nerine was a bit surprised by Alex's question but keeping her composure, she replied,

"Oh, it's nothing too important. Just wanted to make sure she's alright and all but you know, in a sisterly way? You wanted me to do my best to tolerate her, and I am doing my best, that's all."

After Nerine had left, Lycoris did her best to fight back her tears although it was hard to, and she eventually cried quietly to herself. Feeling the puppies' kisses, though, she petted them gently and hugged them close to her, finding a little comfort in their presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:12 am

Alex smiled and nodding, he replied, "I see.  I'm really happy that you're doing your best to accept Lycoris more.  Thank you, darling."

He gave Nerine a hug, thinking that perhaps things between the sisters would finally get better.

The puppies continued to give Lycoris gentle puppy kisses and did their best to wipe away the tears on her cheeks.  They cuddled close to her, as though they were telling her that Nerine was wrong and that Lycoris was a wonderful person.

(The puppies really would tell Lycoris that, if they could speak.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 am

(They couldn't be more right. XD Lycoris is sure lucky to have them with her right now. ^^ And man, Alex shouldn't be too believing like this when it comes to Nerine and Lycoris. XD)

Nerine returned the hug and was glad that Alex was so quick to believe her. She then said,

"Well, we should probably head to our room now and get our rest, shouldn't we?"

Lycoris continued petting the puppies gently and having them close to her, and after a while, she calmed down, feeling better quickly thanks to their presence and comfort. She softly and quietly said as she continued petting them carefully,

"Thank you, little boys. I-I really appreciate it. I mean it, thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:28 am

(I definitely agree with you about Alex.  He's naive when it comes to these things and he doesn't want to believe in the worst in Nerine.  XD)

Alex replied, "Yup, definitely.  I can't wait to fall asleep next to you, darling."

Gently holding Nerine's arm, he led the way back to their room and once they were inside, he turned to her and asked,

"Do you want to use the bathroom first?"

The puppies barked happily upon hearing Lycoris' words and continued to cuddle to her, as though they would comfort her as much as they could and make her feel as loved and needed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:32 am

(Ahh I see. XD He ought to be a little more careful, though, otherwise things wouldn't end too happily for Lycoris at least. O.O)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Ok. I won't be long."

She found herself a nightgown in the closet then entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Lycoris smiled a little at the puppies' reaction, and lying down on the bed, she softly said,

"We should probably get our sleep now. You must be tired and I wouldn't want Bryan or Rosaline to get upset at me because you didn't get enough rest. Now come on, and I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:40 am

(I agree with you on that.  Someone needs to wake up Alex on this point.  O.O)

After Nerine went into the bathroom to get ready for the night, Alex found a pair of pajamas and then took a seat.  He was relieved that things weren't as bad as he thought they were between Nerine and Lycoris although he was still worried about Lycoris.  However, he would try to make it a point to visit her more often and make sure that she was all right.

The puppies barked happily and softly, they moved to the foot of Lycoris' bed and placed themselves in a comfortable sleeping position, making sure that they would get a good night's sleep.

(Hmm, I was thinking but maybe Ryan can convince Lycoris to get a pet of her own, for magical purposes and all that.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 am

(Ahh that would be cool. XD I think she might be more open to the idea, now that she's tried having the puppies for a while. XD)

Nerine washed up and changed into a beautiful white silk nightgown. Once she was all done, she went out of the bathroom and as she put away her clothes, she said,

"The bathroom is all yours now, Alex."

Lycoris lay down as well and closing her eyes, she tried to go to sleep and get some rest, hoping to have a good night's sleep, as she was feeling exhausted from everything around her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:52 am

(Coolies and Ryan definitely could get a nice pet for Lycoris.  XD)

Alex smiled and replied, "Thanks, darling, and wow, you look beautiful as always."

He went to the bathroom to wash up and then change into a pair of dark blue pajamas.

(I think it's safe to assume that the others have already or are in the process of turning in for the night as well.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 am

(Ahh yup, it's all good. XD)

Nerine waited for Alex patiently and climbed into bed meanwhile. She was glad with what Lycoris told her, of how she hadn't given up her plan on ending her life, but only delayed it. She was even happier as Alex seemed to believe that she was being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:57 am

(Man, reading all of this has made me think that Nerine is this villain now.  O.O)

Alex finished washing up and changed into his pair of pajamas.  He then combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his clothes in a drawer.  Then he climbed into bed next to Nerine and wrapping his arms around her waist, he softly said,

"I'm now all ready to fall asleep next to you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 am

(I have no doubt that when it comes to Lycoris, Nerine is no different from a complete villain. O.O It's almost like she's got a split personality or something.)

Nerine cuddled close to Alex and happily said, "And I am more than pleased to sleep in your arms, my Alex."

She leaned in to give him a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:06 am

(Yup, and Alex needs to see this side of her.  O.O)

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  After the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and softly said,

"Good night, darling.  Sweet dreams and see you in the morning."

He laid his head on the pillow and closing his eyes, he soon fell asleep.

(You can figure out which couples to wake up for the next day.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 am

(Ahh ok. I'll go ahead with Ryan and Lisianthus, if that's fine. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus had woken up earlier than usual, washed up and changed, and decided to get some work of hers done so she could be free for the day. She had some unpleasant news, at least for her, about a visitor who was coming to the castle quite soon.

Once she was all done, she returned back to her room and going to Ryan's side, she smiled at his sleeping form and leaned in for a kiss, as a way of kissing him..

(I thought this visitor could give things a little twist. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 am

(Ooohh interesting.  I can't wait to find out who this visitor is.  XD)

As Ryan slept, he felt someone kissing him and knowing who it was, he immediately returned the kiss, slowly opening his eyes to see Lisianthus greeting him.  Once the kiss was over, he looked happily at her and said,

"Good morning, beautiful.  Did you get up early this morning?  I can wake up happily now that my ray of sunshine is here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: