Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Same here."

She paused then said, "Well till then, what does everyone want to do? You can spend the time with us, Avi. No need to remain alone in your room and all that. We could do something all together."

Nerine looked thoughtful then replied, "We could head to Cephiron if you like, Alex. Maybe we can rent a couple of horses and have a tour around the whole city, and I could show you all of that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:57 am

Ryan nodded and added, "Yup, I like that idea a lot.  We could head to the library and if there are any card games or board games, we could occupy ourselves with them until we hear from one of the soldiers about Lycoris."

Alex nodded happily, liking the idea a lot.  He replied,

"That sounds wonderful, darling, and I'd have the perfect tour guide to show me around."

He smiled lovingly at Nerine, happy about their plans for the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:04 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Sure, I am free right now so I'd love to spend time with you two."

Lisainthus happily replied, "Good, let's get up and head to the library."

She got up and after Avi and Ryan were on their feet as well, she led the way to outside and to the library.

Nerine returned Alex's smile and continued her walk with him, happy about their plans as well and glad that she still had him all to herself despite everything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:08 am

Ryan followed Lisianthus as the three of them headed to the library and once they entered the room, Ryan observed that they had it all to themselves.  Turning to the others, he asked,

"Ok, what should we do first?"

Alex and Nerine continued their walk and as they did so, Alex asked,

"Darling, is there ever a bad day in the gods' world?  I haven't seen it rain or snow here once since we got here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 am

Avi looked thoughtful and replied, "Do you want to try out the games perhaps? There are some nice card games here, I think."

Lisianthus replied, "Sure, and you know, Avi, my cutie is pretty good at card games. Maybe he can show you some of his tricks."

She looked fondly at Ryan as she said so.

Nerine smiled and replied, "Of course there is but it's usually nice in summer so we don't get many bad days. But autumn is approaching and it rains a lot then. In winter, it's all covered in snow of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 am

Ryan blushed as he noticed Lisianthus look upon him fondly and he looked back at her lovingly for a few moments.  Turning his attention back to Avi, he said,

"I could show you a couple of card games I play back home.  Let's get a table and a deck and I can show you."

Alex nodded and replied, "So the weather here is a lot like back home.  There really aren't that many differences between here and home.  Is the devils' world similar?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 am

Avi nodded and Lisianthus led them to one of the library's table where they could sit comfortably. Then she found a deck and handing it to Ryan, she sat happily by his side and waited for him to start showing them what he liked.

Nerine shook her head and replied, "It's quite the opposite. It's very cold in summer and in winter, it's usually very hot. The autumn is more like spring and spring is more like autumn there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:34 am

Ryan then began to show Avi a couple of simple card games that were popular back home, teaching him the rules and such.  As he did so, he asked,

"So did both you and my beautiful play card games a lot growing up?"

Alex replied, "That's quite interesting indeed.  I find it fascinating to notice all the similarities and differences among our worlds.  I was thinking...When everything is settled down, we could visit the devils' world again.  You'd like to see it occasionally, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:41 am

Avi smiled and shaking his head, he replied,

"Oh no, not at all. Sia was never patient enough to play such games, always preferred running around and all this energetic activity. I am even surprised that she's interested now."

Lisianthus tongued playfully at Avi and replied, "Well, with my cutie being the one doing this, how can I not watch and be interested, huh?"

Nerine smiled and nodding, she replied, "Of course. It's my world and my people in the end and it'd always feel like home, no matter what. I'd love to visit it again of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:47 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Well, I'm certainly not against running around.  I love chasing after my beautiful and catching her in my arms."

He looked on lovingly at Lisianthus.

Alex smiled and replied, "That's great and we could take Mom and Dad there, too.  They've never seen it so it'll be like a family outing or something.  And of course, we'd have the best tour guide ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:21 am

Lisianthus nodded happily at Ryan and replied, "And I definitely love that as well. I've always loved running but it's always been a lot better to do it with you, cutie!"

Avi chuckled and replied, "You two are really quite similar."

Nerine nodded and remembering something, she replied, "Hmm that's right. Your parents might be worried about us. It's been too long and we haven't contacted them once."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:27 am

Ryan looked curiously at Avi and asked, "How so?  Although I admit that my beautiful is rubbing off on me in the most wonderful ways."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right, darling.  We should contact them and let them know we're all right.  I wonder if there's a way to send a message to them?  Maybe we can talk to Sia about some possibilities to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 am

Avi chuckled and replied, "Well, you two are quite energetic, smart and playful in a way and you get along quite wonderfully together. No wonder you two are so much in love."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course. She can help us communicate with them telepathically at least and at least they'll know we're fine. Are you going to tell them the truth about our location yet?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 am

Ryan blushed and looking fondly at Lisianthus, he replied, "Yes, that makes a lot of sense.  My beautiful and I are truly perfect for one another."

He turned to Avi and asked, "Who would your ideal love be?"

Alex replied, "Yeah, I think we should.  At the moment, they probably think we're still on vacation although this is rather a long vacation.  But I think we should save the specific details until we return home.  What do you think?"

(It's early here but I'll have to get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I have to wake up early tomorrow to cook breakfast and all.  Yeah, my dad went out of the city again so the responsibilities are all up to me but at least he'll be back tomorrow.  XD  Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow so nite, nite from here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:18 am

Avi blushed and after taking a moment to think about the answer of this question, he replied,

"Umm well, I suppose I don't really have any specifications. You know, I mean, I don't look for certain stuff in a woman. All I want is a woman who can catch my heart and love me for who I am really."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, I think that's plausible. If they know the details, they could get worried about us and all when there's no need to."

(Nite, nite, phoenix and sorry about the delay. Had to have lunch and didn't get the chance to let you know and all. See you tomorrow. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:33 pm

(No problem.  My dad returned earlier so I should be able to stay up until my usual time tonight.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I know exactly what you mean.  Did you know that Sia and I started off as friends first?  Our love developed from there and now I can't imagine what I'd do without her."

Alex replied, "Yeah, that's right.  Ok, we'll talk to Sia today and see if she can arrange for us to send word to Mom and Dad that we're here and that we're all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 am

(Ahh great. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled fondly at Ryan as he said those words and Avi smiled as well, then curiously asked,

"So how did you guys come to meet and know each other? You never told me the full story."

Nerine nodded and replied, "That sounds good and I am sure Sia will have a way. I only hope Mum and Dad won't get upset when they know it wasn't really a vacation but I think once they know we're all alright, they'll understand. We just didn't want to worry them after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 am

Ryan turned to Avi and then began to narrate how he and Lisianthus first met back in the human world and how they became friends although their romance developed once he visited her in the gods' world and got to spend more time with Lisianthus and such.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  If they had known about the actual circumstances, we would have only been putting them in danger but everything's ok now and we'll be home soon so we'll see them again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 am

Avi listened to Ryan as he told his story of how he and Lisianthus came to meet and once he was  done, he smiled and said,

"That's sweet. It's as though destiny brought you two together. I am glad that you are happy with each other, for you both deserve happiness."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I am glad the real danger is over although things aren't really clear about that captain. We haven't heard anything about him since then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, Avi.  I feel very lucky indeed that I found my soul mate.  I hope the same will happen for you, too."

He reached out to touch Lisianthus' right hand, smiling lovingly at her.

Alex looked worried and replied, "Yes, that's true.  But the captain shouldn't be able to get anywhere near the castle.  Sia will have made sure that all the necessary protective measures are in place for doing so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:58 am

Lisianthus returned the loving smile and squeezed his hand lovingly, while Avi looked on happily. An hour passed so with the friends enjoying their time and chatting, then a soldier entered the library. Bowing respectfully, he said,

"Pardon me, your majesty, but Lady Lycoris woke up a little ago."

Nerine shrugged and replied, "I hope so."

She paused a moment then asked, "And when are we going to leave?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:02 am

Ryan was pleased to hear that Lycoris had woken up and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Let's go see her now."

He turned to Avi and added, "You can come with us, too."

Alex replied, "I hadn't set a specific date but I thought we could leave when Bryan and Rosaline are ready to do so.  Would that be all right with you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:35 am

(Sorry for the delay. My brother wanted me to explain him that lesson and it took a little more than I thought it would. XD)

Avi was happy to hear the news as well and nodding, he replied, "Sure, I am coming."

Lisianthus got up excitedly and said, "Let's get going. I can't wait to tell her about your idea, cutie."

She led the way out of the library and towards Lycoris' room.

Although Nerine would have preferred to leave sooner, she guessed that there was no hurt staying more, as long as she had Alex's attention. She nodded and replied,

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 am

(Ahh it's ok.  What lesson was it?  I'm curious and all.  XD)

Ryan and Avi followed Lisianthus as they left the library and headed towards Lycoris' room.  Once the party arrived at the door, Ryan went ahead and knocked on it, knowing full well that Lycoris would be awake.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, darling.  I'll talk to Bryan and Rosaline to find out when they want to leave and then we can make the necessary arrangements to do so.  I miss home as well and it'd be nice to get settled into a regular routine again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:44 am

(It was a French lesson. I am not really fluent with French but I can read and write it decently and all. XD)

Lycoris was indeed inside and awake although she looked shaken, maybe a little scared. As she heard the knock, she calmed herself down but sighed as she really didn't want any visitors. She rose her voice and asked,

"Who is it?"

Nerine smiled and replied, "Same here. I like the gods' world and all but I miss our house and the humans' world and would like to return very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: