Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:58 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and replied, "Don't blame yourself, Alex. It is no one's fault. Who could have guessed that those soldiers supposedly protecting me would do that? The most important thing is that we're all fine and no one is hurt."

(Yup, I definitely don't, for one. XD)

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "And I wouldn't want my love to suffer ever so I'll have to give you at least a few kisses and hugs everyday. We should make a schedule, maybe!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right and I'll talk to the king once we get you safely back in the castle. Those soldiers who kidnapped you were obviously traitors and you need better protection so this doesn't ever happen again."

(lol Same here. XD)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Sure, a schedule sounds good although I certainly wouldn't mind some spontaneous hugs and kisses as well. That'll make our lives unpredictable and I like being on my feet, especially when it comes to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 am

Although Lycoris didn't like the idea of more protection, she knew that it was for the best to prevent such an incident from happening again. So nodding reluctantly, she replied,

"Ok. Whatever you see right, do it."

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "Yup, you're right. I never tend to keep up with schedules anyways so we'll keep it spontaneous and then I can kiss and hug you all day if I want!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 am

Although Lycoris agreed to the idea, Alex could tell that Lycoris didn't like it. He replied,

"I was thinking of a different kind of protection. I'll talk to the king once we can reach him and I hope he'll agree to it."

Ryan chuckled happily and his eyes twinkling with happiness, he replied, "I love the sound of that and you know, I don't care if we're alone or if others are watching us. If they look at us weirdly, then that just means they're jealous of how great our love is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:18 am

Lycoris was curious to hear what kind of different protection Alex wanted and not making an attempt to hide it, she asked,

"What kind of protection, Alex?"

Lisianthus nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly and replied,

"Definitely! You know, when we're together, it's like we're alone no matter how many people are with us. I just tend to forget everyone else and see you alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 am

Alex replied, "I'm going to ask the king to allow Avi to look after you again. I know the king will insist that Avi serve his sentence but under the circumstances, he should let him go and if I have to, I'll offer to take Avi's place."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I feel exactly the same, beautiful. We truly are a perfect match. It's like the heavens brought me to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 am

Although this seemed a lot more comfortable to Lycoris, she was afraid for Avi's or Alex's safety if one of them accompanies her. She replied,

"It sounds better but I don't want to put one of you in danger. You saw how that man was ready to hurt you just to get to me."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Truly! We both must be quite blessed to be brought together like that and be perfectly matched."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 am

Alex sighed and replied, "Yeah, I witnessed that. Well, let's talk to the king and see what he thinks. He might have an idea I haven't thought of."

The party continued to ride through Cephiron and as they did so, Alex turned to the captain and asked,

"Sir, if I may ask, do you know anything about those kidnappers? Have they been in the royal guard for long?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, truly. I never thought I could be this happy with anyone. What about you, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 am

The captain shook his head and replied, "No, they only moved here recently after the new head captain of the royal guard arrived. They were very obedient and loyal so no one suspected them for anything. As for their leader, he's been masked all time but we suspect someone. However, we can't tell you before letting his majesty know."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Me, too, cutie. I never thought I'd fall in love so beautifully and be so happy again. Then you came into my life and changed my despair into hope and my sadness into lots of happiness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:44 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course. I understand. It's too bad that I couldn't get a good luck at that kidnapper's face."

Ryan gazed happily into Lisianthus' eyes and replied, "And you made my life all the more happier, beautiful. Whenever I look into your eyes, I only see the sun and the hope of happiness and more to come."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

The captain replied, "He made sure to hide himself well. But I assure you, sir, there will be more secure arrangements from now on to make sure such a thing doesn't happen again."

They soon arrived at the castle and Lisianthus' soldiers let them pass to inside.

Lisianthus blushed happily and replied, "Man, Ryan, you almost sound like you have lots of experience flirting with girls. Are you sure that you didn't have many girlfriends before?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

Alex nodded in reply and followed the soldiers as they headed towards the castle. Turning his attention back to Lycoris, he said,

"You must be hungry and tired, Lycoris. After we talk to the king, we should take you to your room and I'll help you get settled in."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Well, the only girlfriend I had before was Rosaline but she might not really count since she's married to Bryan. So you're my first true girlfriend of my own. Wait-you're my fiancee so of course, you have a hold on my heart and all my flirtatious attentions."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am

Lycoris nodded to Alex although she didn't say anything and after the party arrived inside the castle and reached the stables, the soldiers accompanied the couple to the chancellor's office to let him know of the news.

There, the chancellor was glad to see the couple entering and standing up, he smiled and said,

"Ahh I'm glad to see the two of you. We're all happy you're safe, Lady Lycoris."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Definitely, cutie! And you better not dare think of doing anything else because I get madly jealous if another lady gets your attention."

A soldier then asked for permission to enter and after Lisianthus let him in, he bowed and said,

"Your Majesty, the party who left a while ago has returned and the kidnapped lady is safely back with them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I'm happy to see that Lycoris is safe and all right. Fortunately, we were able to get away from that kidnapper although we have no idea who he is. I couldn't see his face."

Ryan gave a sigh of relief and replied, "That's wonderful news. Alex found Lycoris and they're ok. He got to her in time."

(I'm getting sleepy now and yup, it's late so I should get off for the night. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The chancellor nodded in understanding and replied, "I am sure he wouldn't risk being found out. We'll work hard to find out who's the traitor, sir, and I will make sure he gets the hardest punishment."

He turned to Lycoris, who was still holding on to Alex, and said,

"I'll assign more soldiers for your protection, Lady Lycoris. I was sure something like that would happen but I could never guess that some of my soldiers could turn out to be traitors. The soldiers I will assign this time are old and trustworthy and there's no doubt about their loyalty."

Lisianthus was quite relieved as well and nodding, she replied, "Whew, that's a worry off our shoulders. I am glad to know they're both ok."

She thanked the soldier and told him to go and after he was gone, she turned to Ryan and said,

"Hmm, I'll have to talk to Alex later and see if he could find out who that kidnapper was. I'm still curious about that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Alex cleared his throat and replied, "Your majesty, I agree that Lycoris needs protection but perhaps it'd be better if she were to be accompanied by a friend. Under the circumstances, I think it'd be best if Avi were freed from his imprisonment so he could look after Lycoris again. He'd make sure that she's safe and not alone."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. One of us can contact him later. I'm sure Alex will want to look after Lycoris for a bit so he may be busy doing that."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=808
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: