Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am

Alex took a peek and saw that the other soldiers had finally arrived and were fighting off the man. He hoped that they would be able to disable him but just in case, he had to find a way for Lycoris to escape. He whispered into Lycoris' right ear,

"Lycoris, we might have to make a run for it if the soldiers can't hold off your kidnapper. I'll lead you out when I see an opening."

Ryan returned the loving looks and replied, "I'll always be by your side, beautiful."

He reached out, gently caressing Lisianthus' cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "But-But come with me, okay? And be careful, please. I-I don't want you to get hurt for me."

Meanwhile, the soldiers did their best to defeat the man but despite outnumbering him, he was quite the challenge and cast a spell to freeze the soldiers and disable them.

Lisianthus smiled lovingly to Ryan but then she remembered that they were still in Irene's tent and turning to her, she saw that she was watching them with an amused smile. Giving her an apologetic smile, she replied,

"Ehh sorry, Irene. That wasn't polite of us. We'll let you rest now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:23 am

Alex whispered, "Ok."

He then looked back at the soldiers and saw that they were frozen. Knowing that the kidnapper would go back for Lycoris, Alex took her hand and led the way out of the cellar and out of the hut, running as fast as his feet could take him.

Ryan blushed in embarrassment and nodding, he replied,

"Yeah, we should go. Thanks for the help, Duchess Irene. We'll see you later."

He turned to Lisianthus and said,

"We should return to your tent so you can rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 am

Lycoris followed Alex as quickly as she could, remaining as close to him as possible as they ran away from the kidnapper. Fortunately, Alex's horse was still standing and waiting for him and approached them to help them.

Meanwhile, the kidnapper had frozen the soldiers and noticing the couple's absence, he marched out of the hut.

Lisianthus nodded and after saying goodbye to Irene, she led the way out of her tent and back to theirs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:31 am

Alex and Lycoris reached Alex's horse and then Alex helped Lycoris on the horse. He got on behind her and then directed the horse to run back in the direction of the castle. Alex figured that if they could reach the castle, Lycoris would be safe although he felt horrible about leaving the soldiers behind.

Once Ryan and Lisianthus returned to Lisianthus' tent, Ryan took a seat and beckoning for Lisianthus to sit next to him, he said,

"We should get some rest. Hopefully, we'll hear some news soon."

(It's getting late here so I should get off now and get some sleep. I'll post again tomorrow night since I have work and all. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and take your time. ^^)

The kidnapper followed Alex and Lycoris as fast as he could, casting a spell to increase his speed in order to catch up to them.

However, the injury on his arm was weakening him and knowing that he'd have to finish this quickly, as he approached the couple, he cast another spell to surround the couple with a faint magic ball and with his magic, he controlled the ball, with the couple and horse inside, and moved it with great force away from the road and towards the trees in an attempt to knock them over.

Lisianthus sat by Ryan's side and nodding, she replied,

"Me, too. I want them both to come back safely and to hopefully find out the identity of that kidnapper."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking but here. XD)

As Alex tried to direct the horse, he felt the huge ball magic ball surround him, Lycoris, and the horse and they were all thrust towards the forests. He hung on to Lycoris, protecting her with his body. He vowed that he wouldn't let any more harm come to her, even if that meant putting himself on the line.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. I definitely want to know who that kidnapper was and what his agenda is exactly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 am

(Welcome back and take your time. ^^)

Fortunately for the couple, the ball was thrust towards the trees but only collided on the ground and away from the dangerous branches.

Seeing the party on ground, the kidnapper approached them and with a sinister look over his face, he said,

"See, kids? Shouldn't mess up with me. Now, boy, I'll give you a last chance. Hand her over and I won't hurt you."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I can't believe there could be a worse person than the chancellor. I mean, it does sound like he doesn't care about anything but himself. Even the chancellor had the decency to leave Lycoris alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex placed himself in front of Lycoris and his arms spread wide, he replied defiantly,

"I won't do that. You'll have to kill me to get to her."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah. Well, I hope that Alex will return with Lycoris. We can question them about what happened and get the details and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 am

The kidnapper was getting impatient especially that his arm injury was beginning to weaken him. He replied, "Well then, say your goodbyes!"

He summoned a large energy ball and targeted it towards Alex mercilessly. However, Lycoris desperately held on to Alex from behind and summoned a protective, defensive shield around them, reflecting the fireball back towards the kidnapper.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I hope they come back safely."

She sighed then said, "What do you think I should do if that traitor really overthrows the chancellor and tries to take things for himself?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:28 am

Alex watched as the energy ball looked like it was about to hit him when all of a sudden, he noticed a defensive shield surrounding him and Lycoris and then saw the energy ball heading towards the kidnapper. He could only watch while keeping himself in front of Lycoris to protect her.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I don't know, beautiful. But if you and the chancellor have a common enemy, hmm, well, this sounds crazy but perhaps the two of you should work together to bring him down?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:35 am

The kidnapper was surprised as the energy ball reflected back to him and as he was a small distance away, he had no chance to avoid it and it hit him. Although it didn't kill him, it hurt him and as he was already injured, it weakened him even more. Knowing that staying more would be risky, he groaned and said,

"You saved yourselves this time but this isn't the end of it, kids."

He cast a spell and he disappeared into the air.

Lisianthus looked surprised by the idea but she didn't reply immediately. After a few moments of thought, she replied,

"It sounds crazy and disgusting, but if it's necessary, we'll have no choice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:47 am

Once the kidnapper was gone, Alex turned to Lycoris and gently asked,

"Are you all right, Lycoris? Are you hurt anywhere? Can you walk?"

Ryan replied, "Yup. Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for a greater purpose. But it'd be best to find out who that kidnapper is first before we decide on anything else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 am

Lycoris was mostly bruised and weak but with no major injuries. Nodding, she replied,

"I-I'm ok. Are you ok? Did that man hurt you? Are you injured anywhere?"

She reached with her hands and touched around Alex carefully, as though she was searching for any injuries.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Definitely. I'm waiting for any news and we'll see what's going to happen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:03 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I'm all right. Just a bit dirtied and dazed more than anything."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "What you did just now was amazing. No wonder that man was after your powers."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Meantime, the best thing we can do is rest here and conserve our energy for what's to come. I have to admit, though, that this whole kidnapping incident has thrown me off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:09 am

Lycoris looked shaken as she replied, "I-I couldn't let him hurt you. He-He was going to kill you. I couldn't let him do that."

She continued touching Alex around gently and continued, "Are-Are you sure you aren't hurt? Tell me if you are. I-I could try healing you or something. Are you sure you're fine?"

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Me, too. We definitely didn't need this to distract us. Although I bet the chancellor must be disturbed by it too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 am

Alex reached out to gently hold Lycoris' hands in his and replied,

"I'm fine. Thank you for saving me. Let's get you back to safety, ok? Once you're back in the castle, I'll make sure that there's better protection for you."

Ryan replied, "Yeah, I think so. Despite all that he's done, I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted any harm to come to Lycoris. At least he's decent in that respect."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:18 am

Lycoris nodded and did her best to steady herself and not appear so shaken although she was, especially after feeling so scared. Fortunately, the couple's horse wasn't quite hurt from the earlier blow and could stand, and waited for the couple to get on it.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'll admit he was. He did send soldiers to go with Alex to get her after all. Gee, I don't get that guy. He's a total jerk with me yet acts like a loving sweetheart to some others."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 am

Alex gently led Lycoris to the horse and then helped her get on first. Then he got on behind her and once the couple was on the horse, Alex gently directed it to head back to Cephiron and specifically towards the hut where the other soldiers were.

As they rode, Alex said, "I want to check on the soldiers first-make sure they're ok. Then we'll head back to the castle."

Ryan shrugged and replied, "You know, I bet the chancellor doesn't see the beautiful, wonderful qualities in you and that's why he treats you badly. But if he did see the good things in you, then he might fall in love with you and then I'd get madly jealous."

He pouted cutely and teasingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:29 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok."

Back in the hut, the freezing spell had wore off and the soldiers were back to normal although dazed and confused over what happened, seeing how they were alone and there was no sign of the kidnapper or the couple.

Lisianthus laughed out loud and replied, "The chancellor falling in love with me? Eww, Ryan, I could never accept such a thing! After all, you're my one and only king and no one even compares."

She looked flirtatiously to him with love in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 am

Alex continued to direct the horse towards the hut and once they arrived, Alex got off the horse and then he helped Lycoris off. He briefly turned to her and said,

"I don't want to risk leaving you alone even for a second. Stay next to me."

He then entered the hut carefully, looking for any signs of the soldiers.

Ryan looked back flirtatiously and lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I'm happy to hear that. And of course, you're the only love of my life ever."

He wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and leaned in for a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:39 am

The soldiers were just coming out of the cellar when they saw Alex and Lycoris. Their captain stepped forward then and said,

"Sir, I am glad to see that you were able to escape with the lady. Were you able to lose the kidnapper?"

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck happily and returned the kiss passionately, taking comfort in Ryan's company and love.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 am

Alex replied, "Well, it's more like the kidnapper escaped because he was badly injured. The important thing is that Lycoris is safe and I'm glad the rest of you are all right. We should head back to the castle and make sure that Lycoris is better protected."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet passionate moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"You know, I can never get enough of my favorite hobby."

(I wonder what Irene makes of all this kissing. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 am

The soldiers nodded and moving in front of Alex and Lycoris, they gathered their horses once more and after the couple got back on their own, the soldiers surrounded them in protection as they all headed back to the castle.

(lol Well, she's happy for the couple but she can't understand how they can kiss so much a day. XD)

Lisianthus looked back lovingly at Ryan and replied, "Same here, cutie. One can't ever get bored of his air and water, right? Kissing you is like that to me. A necessity to my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:54 am

Alex followed along with the soldiers as the party headed through Cephiron and back towards the castle. He held on to Lycoris securely around the waist, making sure to never let go.

Along the way, he said, "I'm so relieved you're all right, Lycoris. I never should have left you alone."

(lol I think most people don't get it, either. XD)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I feel exactly the same way. I would be in agony if I couldn't get through the day without at least a few of your kisses and hugs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: