Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 am

Lisianthus was surprised with the news but trusting Alex and knowing that he was telling the truth, she nodded and replied,

"Alright, alright. You may pass."

She ordered the soldiers to make way for Alex and the soldiers and they did as she told them.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:35 am

Alex turned to the soldiers he was with and said,

"Let's get going. We can't waste any more time."

He rode along with the soldiers, hurrying along towards Cephiron.

Meanwhile, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "You did the right thing, beautiful. I only hope that Alex can get to Lycoris in time."

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:39 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The soldiers led the way quickly away from the castle and rode swiftly through the city and towards the outskirts. They hoped they'd be able to find the kidnappers and Lycoris in time, before it was too late.

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "I hope they can do so. How could this have happened? No one could enter the castle and kidnap someone like that and get out so easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Alex followed the soldiers closely as they continued to ride through Cephiron and headed towards the outskirts where they would search the buildings. He thought to himself,

Please let us get there in time.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Unless there's a traitor to the chancellor. What if there was and they took the opportunity to kidnap Lycoris? But why her? Why not the others?"

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back tonight so I can post more then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 am

(Take your time. ^^)

The soldiers rode swiftly through Cephiron and they soon arrived at the outskirts of town. There were were a few buildings there, and wanting to make the best of time, their captain ordered that the split up, but he remained with Alex. Once the other soldiers were gone, the soldier turned to Alex and said,

"We'll go north, sir. Remain close and if the other soldiers find anything, they'll let me know right away."

Lisianthus replied, "Well, you remember those powers that the whole war broke out for? They are Lycoris'. She's quite powerful if she uses magic and I suppose whoever kidnapped her wanted to take her powers? It's possible. But who could be that traitor?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:24 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking and all. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "All right. Please find her soon. I couldn't bear it if Lycoris were harmed before we get to her."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I have no idea. It's obvious that there's another party involved. What if this person or group is even more dangerous than the chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The soldier nodded and replied, "We'll find her, sir. Please remain close to me."

He directed his horse north and to where the buildings were, then began knocking on the them and asking the inhabitants to search inside thoroughly, one by one.

Lisianthus was thoughtfully silent for a few moments then looking worried, she replied,

"Do you think so? Could that person try to overthrow the chancellor and take the throne for himself, too?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 am

Alex followed closely behind the captain, observing as the latter knocked on each door of the building and searched. His mind was filled with worry for Lycoris and he hoped that they'd find her.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That is a possibility. This person or group is obviously against the chancellor to take Lycoris away like that and they aren't working for you so they're obviously working for themselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:55 am

The soldier continued checking the buildings one by one but there was nothing yet. As they continued searching however, in a more secluded part of the forests, there was a loud scream, one that was female and sounded quite painful.

Lisianthus looked even more worried and replied, "God, like that's exactly what I needed. Two enemies instead of one and one that sounds even more powerful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:05 am

As Alex continued to follow the captain, he suddenly heard a woman scream. Frantically, he said,

"That must be Lycoris. We have to get to her."

He directed his horse to head towards the direction of the scream.

Ryan replied, "Yeah. You don't need more problems. Well, we'll need more information before we can figure out what to do and we should tell Duchess Irene right away. She might have some ideas on what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:41 am

(Sorry for disappearing like that. Sudden house chores and not a chance to say so. ._.)

The soldier followed Alex immediately as they followed the source of the scream. They reached at a small, wooden hut as the screams continued inside. However, there were a couple of soldiers standing at the door, the same ones who used to protect Lycoris and as they saw the soldier and Alex, they drew their swords and attacked them.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "You're right. Let's go."

She led the way to Irene's tent where Irene was resting.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 am

(Ahh that's ok. XD)

Immediately, Alex drew his sword and attacked back. As he was a pretty powerful fighter, he was at least evenly matched with the soldiers. His desperation to get to Lycoris fueled him to fight as hard as he could to get to her.

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they headed to Irene's tent and once they went inside, he turned to Irene and said,

"Duchess Irene, may we speak to you for a moment? It's important."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Although the soldier fought Alex hard, he couldn't keep up with him and was soon thrust out of the way. The captain however was still fighting the other soldier so he called out to Alex,

"Go on, sir! I'll keep him busy!"

Inside the hut, down in the cellar, was Lycoris along with a huge, well-built man dressed in a cloak and hiding his face with a mask. That man was attacking her vigorously with his magic, which was the reason of her screams and pain.

Irene wondered what was up and nodding, she replied,

"Of course. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:08 am

Alex nodded and quickly, he ran inside the hut and went down to the cellar. There, he saw the masked man attacking Lycoris with his magic. He had to act quickly before the man realized that Alex had arrived. With his sword, Alex stabbed the man in the arm which he used to unleash his magic.

Ryan and Lisianthus took seats in Irene's hut and Ryan then turned to Irene, explaining what had just happened with Alex and the soldiers and Lycoris being kidnapped and everything.

Once he finished explaining, he asked, "Duchess Irene, is it possible that there's another party involved who wants the throne?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:14 am

The man was astonished as Alex stabbed him in the arm and winced in pain, forcefully stopping his attacks. He quickly jumped back with much strength and stealth, holding the arm he was stabbed by although he didn't say anything. On the other hand, Lycoris was confused and wondered what was happening, but was too afraid to ask and just crawled to a nearby corner as she gasped from the pain.

Irene took a few moments to get through everything then after a short silence, she replied,

"It's possible but whoever that is, he sounds quite powerful. It could only mean that he's a major person inside there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 am

Alex saw that the man was in pain and he exclaimed,

"Stop your attacks on Lycoris now. You're a coward, attacking an innocent woman like that. I don't want to kill you but I won't hesitate to hurt you if you try that again."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That makes sense and he might be even more dangerous than the chancellor. What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:23 am

Lycoris heard another man's voice in the room and her voice and face suddenly becoming hopefully, she whispered, "Alex?"

Meanwhile, the man laughed sarcastically and casting a spell, he healed the wound on his arm quite efficiently. Summoning his magic again, he surrounded Lycoris with a faint magic ball, bringing her forcefully closer to him. He then replied,

"She could simply agree to transfer her powers to me and I'd stop hurting her alright."

Irene looked thoughtful then replied, "I don't think there's much we can do but wait and be in full shape. I can't think of anyone who'd turn out to be such a traitor inside the castle so I can't guess, but we'll have to be prepared at the best and for anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:26 am

Alex replied, "You have no right to force Lycoris to do anything. And certainly no right to kidnap her. If this is about leverage over the chancellor, then take me instead but let her go. She's innocent in all of this."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds like the best plan."

He then said, "I wonder if Alex reached Lycoris. I wish I could go help but I'm not leaving my beautiful's side for a second."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 am

The man didn't look very amused and replied,

"You're a useless human. What do I do with you? But she-she's got powers that can make me stronger than ever. Stronger than anyone could ever imagine. The strongest man ever alive! You want me to let her go? Tell her to give me her powers and all will be well."

Lisianthus replied, "We don't know where they are. But I am sure Alex can do it. He's strong and I trust him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 am

Alex replied, "Why do you want Lycoris' powers? You look pretty strong to me already. And she's an innocent woman. Do you really want to hurt someone just for power?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm sure he can do it and he's got those soldiers to help as well."

He sighed and said, "Everything's a mess right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:40 am

The man replied carelessly, "Not strong enough. Her powers will make me better and better. Much stronger than anyone else. I don't care about her. People die and suffer everyday. One more won't matter much."

Lisianthus nodded sadly and replied, "I am sorry you had to be into this mess, Ryan. You really had nothing to do with all of this, neither did the others. I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 am

As Alex heard the man declare that he didn't care about Lycoris, he became infuriated with anger and instinctively, he used his sword to stab the man again in the arm but this time, the blow was much harder.

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and shaking his head, he replied, "It isn't your fault, beautiful. It's that chancellor's. Sure, he wasn't happy with the way things were but he could have found a peaceful solution to the problem rather than use force."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 am

The man winced in pain as Alex stabbed him, letting go of Lycoris in the process. Extremely furious, he used his other arm and cast a powerful, large energy ball towards Alex.

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I guess. I can't help but feel responsible, too, Ryan. There are many innocent people involved into this even though they've got nothing to do with it and they're all people we care about and love. I wouldn't bear it if something happened to them or to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 am

Alex saw the powerful, large ball headed towards him and quickly, he rolled over to his side to prevent it from hitting him. He ended up rolling over Lycoris and not knowing what else to do, he put his arms around her, shielding her.

(I hope those other soldiers on the chancellor's side get there soon. O.O)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand, beautiful. The others may not have wanted to get involved but I knew what I was getting into and I could have backed out at any time. I chose to stay with you because I love you and I want to do everything in my power to help you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:07 am

(Yup, definitely. O.O)

Lycoris felt Alex wrapping his arms around her to protect her and although she felt a lot safer with him nearby, she knew that he was putting himself in great danger by his gesture as that man wouldn't hesitate to hurt him to get him out of the way.

The soldiers on the chancellor's side had finally arrived at the hut and entering, they saw the sight before them and quickly attacked the man, temporarily busying him although he fought back quite hard.

Lisianthus smiled lovingly despite the situation to Ryan and replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. You're truly the best man ever alive. I'll never forget this from you, cutie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: