Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 am

William grinned happily as the captain put his hat on Megan's head and continued watching Megan happily. He commented,

"You're quite good at this, Megan. The ship is going smoothly and without problems so far under your leadership, captain."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "If you say so, cutie, but you'll have to watch out for yourself and I will make sure to protect you, too. I won't let that chancellor near you either."

Rosaline nodded and something coming to her mind, she curiously asked, "I wonder but will Lycoris remain here still after this is over? I mean, after what happened and everything. I am not sure if it's a good idea now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

Megan giggled and replied, "Thanks."

The captain grinned and replied, "I agree. You're doing very well, little lady. Why don't I point out some interesting sights while you steer?"

He looked out and pointed out the interesting marine life that jumped out of the water.

Ryan reached out to touch Lisianthus' hands and smiling softly at her, he replied, "Thanks, beautiful. We'll protect each other, ok? I'm sure we can come out victorious in the end."

Alex sighed and replied, "I know what you mean. I don't think it's safe for Lycoris to stay. Even if the chancellor doesn't harm her, he could still use her as leverage against Sia and Sia wouldn't want her harmed. But you know how Lycoris is. It would take a lot of persuading to convince her to leave with us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 am

William looked at the sights the captain would point out too, and enjoyed his time watching Megan steering as well as enjoying the tour.

Lisianthus returned the smile softly and replied, "I trust that, cutie."

She was about to lean in to give Ryan a kiss when Irene coughed and said, "If you're done with the lovey dovey work, we should get something to eat now."

Rosaline replied, "Wow, she is more stubborn than I thought. But it's not wise, for her own safety and I doubt Avi would want to remain here after what happened. Of course, she can't remain here by herself. We should try talking to her again. I honestly think she is putting too much thought in not worrying us or not being a burden on us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 am

As Megan continued to steer, the captain turned to William and said, "Let me know when you'd like a turn, sir, and the same for your wife."

Ryan blushed and nodding, he turned his attention to the menu. He said, "I wonder what looks good here. I'll have whatever my beautiful is having."

Alex nodded and replied, "I agree. I think you should try talking to her, Rosaline. I will, too, but I haven't been very successful in getting through to her. I don't want to be pushy but I do worry about her safety."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:53 am

William shook his head and replied, "It's ok. I am letting go of my turn for my daughter. She seems to be enjoying this."

Lisianthus blushed as well but turning her attention to the menu, she commented, "I think the magical steak and mashed potatoes sound good to me."

Irene nodded and replied, "That's fine with me too."

A waiter soon arrived and asked for the party's orders, then left to bring them.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll talk to her. Maybe tomorrow morning, after we visit Bryan and Avi."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 am

Stacey added, "Same here. We want Megan to steer as long as she wants."

Megan looked to William and Stacey and asked, "Are you sure?"

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, I am. You look like you're having a lot of fun and I'm enjoying watching you."

After the waiter left with their orders, Ryan turned to Irene and asked, "After lunch, where should we go next? We should go to a noble who has a pretty decent chance of being persuaded."

Alex smiled and replied, "Thanks, Rosaline. That would mean a lot to me. I want us all to be safe and away from the danger here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 am

William nodded as well and replied, "Stacey is right. Watching you so happy is more than enough for me. Now enjoy your time and continue leading the way, captain, ok?"

Irene looked thoughtful and replied, "Duchess Cornet of Waylake, perhaps. She is a good person and probably supports Lisianthus herself, but her husband is pretty abusive and controlling. He's probably the one who persuaded her to side with the chancellor."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I remember her. We should talk to her and encourage her to side with us and not be afraid of her husband."

Rosaline smiled back to Alex and replied, "Sure, it's no problem. I'll do my best and hopefully, Lycoris can't resist my super persuasion powers."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 am

Megan nodded happily and continued to steer the wheel, with the captain giving occasional hints on keeping course.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree. Let's go talk to her then, preferably without her husband around. It'll be easier to persuade that way."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I hope so, too."

He then turned to Nerine and asked, "What do you think about this whole situation, darling?"

(It's getting pretty late here and I'm getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William continued watching Megan and was glad that she looked so happy.

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, that would be good although I hope it's possible. I've met the lady a few times in different occasions and her husband was pretty much sticking to her everywhere."

The waiter soon returned and laid the food in front of the party, then left to let them enjoy their meals.

Nerine replied quietly, "I've already voiced my opinion when she mentioned it, but for some reason, it made you change your mind, Alex. She isn't thinking clearly and she isn't experienced or skilled enough to take care of herself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:35 am

As Megan continued to steer, the captain briefly turned to William and Stacey and asked,

"How are you folks enjoying the island so far? I can see that you're tourists."

Ryan replied, "Hmm perhaps I could separate Duchess Cornet's husband so you and Duchess Irene can talk to her? I could try persuading him as well-talk to him man to man."

Alex looked down, remembering how Nerine had reacted to Lycoris' idea to stay behind. He would have agreed with Nerine, had she not voiced her opinion so harshly. He didn't know what to say, opting to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:59 am

William nodded to the captain and replied, "Ahh yup, sir, we're from Lessire. We like this island very much. It's definitely one of the best places we've ever been to. Everything is so beautiful around here and the people are quite friendly."

Irene replied, "It's a good idea. Do try to keep him away as long as possible although you won't have much luck persuading him. That man is terrible-he'll go only after what's good for him and the chancellor probably promised a lot of money and good stuff."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, what about this? What if I promise him even more money than what the chancellor could have promised him?"

Nerine noticed how quiet Alex has become and it wasn't hard to guess why. Of course, he didn't like what she said back then about Lycoris and that opinion didn't change. If it came to Lycoris and hurting her feelings, all other things must be put aside.

Rosaline noticed how quiet it suddenly went and feeling the tension, she quickly spoke up,

"Uhh anyhow, I'll do my best to convince her and hopefully she'll listen to me. She's a good girl and quite understanding; I am sure her stubbornness won't get in the way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:31 am

The captain smiled and replied, "I'm happy that you're having a great time, sir. You have a wonderful family and your daughter is quite talented. I've never seen anyone so young steer a ship before."

Ryan thought about it and replied, "That might work but it might depend on how much money the chancellor promised him. I assume that since the chancellor made himself king, he has access to the royal treasury?"

Alex gave a small smile to Rosaline and replied, "Thanks. I'd be very grateful for any help you can give."

The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails, as though showing how much they loved Rosaline.

(Next week I have vacation so I won't have to work and we can RP like usual. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:50 am

(Woot, that's great news. I'll be here as always so yup, we can RP like usual. ^^)

William smiled happily and replied, "Yup, she's definitely talented and we're quite proud of her. Thank you for letting her have this chance, sir. It's quite kind of you."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's true but if I become queen again, I'll have access to it as well and I can give him the amount of money he wants then. I know it's not the noblest of options but I don't have much choice."

Rosaline petted the puppies happily, enjoying their company as well as Alex's and Nerine's, and replied,

"No problem, Alex. I'll do my best."

(I'll be slow in posting since I have to take care of cleaning right now and all but I'll try to be back soon. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:54 am

(Ahh no problem. XD)

The captain nodded his head in respect and replied, "Not a problem and she's doing a great job."

Megan replied, "Thanks, sir. This is so much fun."

Ryan nodded and replied, "True. If I can't persuade the duchess's husband with words, I'll try to find out how much the chancellor promised to pay him. Then we can figure out a plan from there."

Alex nodded and the party continued to chat like so, spending the rest of the afternoon hours indoors.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 am

William continued watching Megan as she happily steered the boat as well as watching the different sights of the island. Although this was his second time to have such a tour, it was still as enjoyable as ever.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright, sounds good. Let's eat and then we can get going."

She began eating her food, using the energy she needed for later.

The party continued to chat for the afternoon hours and eventually, it was around dinnertime. Rosaline said,

"I think it's around time for dinner. We should get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:08 am

Megan continued to steer the boat well as the captain continued to point out and describe the interesting sights. Stacey looked on happily as she observed Megan's face light up with happiness.

Ryan began to eat his food as well, needing his strength as well for the negotiations that would take place later. He hoped that they wouldn't run into any more trouble like before but he had to be prepared just in case.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, it's about time for dinner. Let's go to the dining room and after we eat, we can visit Avi and Bryan one more time."

He got up and after helping Nerine on her feet, he led the way towards the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:23 am

As the tour went on, William turned to the captain and asked,

"Do you receive many tourists on this island, sir?"

Irene and Lisianthus continued eating their food, both of them deep in thought. Irene wanted to protect both of Ryan and Lisianthus while the latter was worried about Ryan's safety as well as getting back her throne. After a while, both were done with their meals.

Rosaline followed the couple to the dining room and after a while, they made it there. As usual, the chancellor wasn't there. After they were all seated, one of the maids left to bring them dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:28 am

The captain turned to William and replied, "We get a medium-sized number of tourists. It's not too many but it's enough to help out the tourism here. Of course, the boat tours are very popular. Almost all the tourists go on at least once. There's underwater diving as well. This island has one of the best spots to do so."

Ryan finished his food as well and once everyone was done, he got up and said,

"I'll take care of the bill and then we can get going."

He went to the front of the restaurant to take care of the bill.

As the party waited for dinner, Alex commented, "Well, of course, I'm glad the chancellor isn't here again but I can't help wondering a bit what he's doing nowadays. Unless he's still angry about the whole Bryan and Avi matter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 am

William nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, we've tried that a couple of times and it was quite enjoyable. You've got such a beautiful underwater nature."

Lisianthus and Irene waited patiently until Ryan returned so they could get going. Once he was back, Lisianthus led the way to their pegasuses and once they were all on, they took off to the air and headed towards Waylake.

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "He's the one who's angry? Meh, that man. I don't care about him anyways. It's better that he's not around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:59 am

The captain smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir. This island has some of the most beautiful underwater sea life and the tourists come here to see it."

He then commented, "I take it that you're from the gods' world, sir? I don't believe there are any gods native here."

Ryan held on to Lisianthus as they all flew towards Waylake. He asked,

"What is Waylake like? This will be my first time there."

Alex chuckled quietly and replied, "True. I think we can feel more at ease when he's not around."

(I am wondering as well what the chancellor is doing nowadays. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:10 am

William nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, I am from the gods' world. I live in Lessire with my wife and daughter but I only moved to the humans' world a while back."

Lisianthus replied, "It's a beautiful place, cutie. It's quite large, very pretty and it's well known for the most beautiful birds. It has a lot of rare trees, too, and it has the best furniture industry in the gods' world."

(lol He's busy with Irene's escape. You know how much Irene means to him, and her escape is quite important. XD)

The maids soon returned carrying dinner and laid them in front of the party, then left them to enjoy their meals.

(I'm back for good now. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:18 am

(Coolies. ^^)

The captain nodded and replied, "Ahh I see and how do you like this world, sir? It must be quite different from the gods' world."

Ryan nodded with interest and replied, "It does sound beautiful. You know, once this whole mess is resolved and we get your throne back, you must take me on a tour of all these wonderful towns."

(I see. So is the chancellor afraid that Irene will mess things up for him? XD)

After the maids left, Alex looked at the delicious food spread before them and commented,

"This looks yummy. Let's eat right away."

He took his fork and then began to eat his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "It's different but it's quite beautiful and it has more variety in terms of nature and sights. I am glad I came here."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied. "Of course, cutie. I can't wait till this whole mess is over and then I'll give you the happiest days of your whole life."

(Yup, that and the fact that he doesn't like having her away from him. XD)

Nerine and Rosaline began to eat their dinner away, and the puppies also received their food and ate their dinner happily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:33 am

The captain nodded with interest and replied, "Ahh that's wonderful, sir. I hope more gods can come visit this world. It's quite beautiful and it would be great for tourism."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I can't wait for that but you know, my happiest days are when I'm with you, beautiful, even when we're in danger. I'm only sad when we're apart."

(I see. XD)

As the party, Alex observed the puppies eating happily and he commented,

"It's a good thing that there's puppy food here as well since I don't think dogs are native here. But there are probably pets close to dogs so they can probably eat the same foods."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Me, too, although I think the reason why there aren't many gods around here is that there are complications regarding them traveling to here and all. It's a little quite difficult."

Lisianthus smiled lovingly to Ryan and replied, "Same here, cutie. I am happy as long as you're near me even despite this danger. It's sort of an adventure for us, too."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that's true. I think there puppy birds around here? I don't remember their name but they are small creatures looking like puppies and they can fly. They are adorable and they eat the same stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: