Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am

Megan grinned as she observed all the beautiful fish and other creatures swimming about. Stacey was happy, too, and would give occasional loving looks at William.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "I feel exactly the same way, beautiful. But I'll make sure not to kiss you so much that you'd pass out."

He gave Lisianthus a wink and then leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Alex replied, "We did tell Avi that we would get a few books for him and Bryan but we can do that after lunch."

He looked to Nerine and asked, "What do you want to do, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:07 am

William would notice Stacey's loving looks and he would return them happily, as well as giving some happy looks to Megan and pointing out the sights to her and the interesting fishes.

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms lovingly around Ryan and pouring all her love and emotion into the kiss, loving to spend the morning this way with the love of her life.

Nerine replied, "I don't mind any place but a walk in the gardens could be nice in the morning."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, I don't mind and the puppies would like to have a walk, too, I think. Right, boys?"

She looked to the puppies for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:14 am

Megan smiled at William and Stacey as everyone continued to enjoy the morning sea, exploring the diversity of underwater life. As they swam, Stacey noticed a small group of seahorses and she pointed them out to the others.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus well, pouring all his love and passion into it. Once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into his eyes but teasingly said,

"See? I didn't make you pass out, did I?"

The puppies barked happily at Rosaline and Alex smiled. Then he turned to Lycoris and said,

"Do you want to join us, Lycoris? If not, we could drop you off in your room and pick you up after lunch since we'll see Bryan and Avi again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 am

William looked at the seahorses Stacey had pointed out happily and showed them to Megan too. After a while, the timer began to glow with red light so William signed to them to go up, leading the way out of the water.

Lisianthus tongued playfully to Ryan and replied happily,

"Sure you didn't but I bet you're happy because you want to kiss me more and you wouldn't be able to kiss me if I am unconscious, eh?"

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "It's ok. You guys go ahead and umm, there is no need to pick me up again. I already met Avi for the day and I am sure you'll keep him company in the afternoon. You go on, everyone."

She wanted to minimize the contact between her and Alex and Nerine as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 am

Stacey nodded, as did Megan, and the two of them followed William back to the surface of the water.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "You know me so well, beautiful. I wonder how we ever figured out that we're soul mates? I'm lucky to be yours and I'm thankful every day to have you in my life."

Alex sighed and replied, "Are you sure, Lycoris? If you don't want to go out with us, then ok but Avi would miss your company, I think."

(Sorry if my postings are slow btw. I'm multi-tasking again but at least the light here works again. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 am

(Take your time. XD)

Once on the surface of water, William took off the mask and breathing fresh air, he said happily,

"That was a lot of fun although I'm worn out now."

Lisianthus gazed happily and lovingly at Ryan and replied, "Same here, cutie. It must have been blessed fortune that brought us together, huh? Well, I know that I fell in love with you so hard that I wouldn't be able to live without you now."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I'm sure he'll understand and I'll visit him every morning with you guys, if that's ok. Now if you'd lead me to my room, I'd appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 am

(Thanks. XD)

Stacey and Megan reached the surface of the water as well and Stacey replied, "Yup, it was and seeing all that sea life. It's incredible."

Megan replied, "Yup! That was a lot of fun."

Ryan gazed lovingly back at Lisianthus and replied, "Same here, beautiful. I cannot live without you in my life. Our souls are tied together, united as one, and no one and nothing can tear us apart."

Alex figured that there was no use in arguing with Lycoris over the matter although he would try to talk to someone about it later. He replied,

"Well, ok. Let's take you back to your room then."

He led the party back to Lycoris' room so that she could rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:02 am

(You're welcome. ^^)

William nodded then said, "We should get out of water now and change out of these clothes. We can relax a little on the beach till it's lunchtime."

Lisianthus cuddled close to Ryan and replied happily, "You make it sound so beautiful, cutie, but it's totally true. I'm clinging to you for lifetime but don't get bored of me, eh?"

Lycoris followed the party till they made it back to her room and once inside, she spoke up,

"Thank you, everyone. I'll see you all tomorrow."

Except for perhaps Alex who would check her at night, she wasn't going to see anyone else except the next day. Reaching with her hands, she closed the door after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 am

Stacey replied, "Ok. We can sit on the beach until it's time for lunch."

She held Megan's hand and they entered the women's restroom to change out of their diving suits and back into their usual clothes.

Ryan replied happily, "Never and you never get bored of me, ok, beautiful? Otherwise, I'd have to come up with some creative ideas to keep you interested in me."

After Lycoris entered her room, Alex replied, "Let's go out and enjoy the gardens."

He led the way, gently holding Nerine's arm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:13 am

William entered the men's bathroom as well and changed back into his clothes. Once he was done, he went out of the bathrooms and waited for Stacey and Megan so they could return the diving suits.

Lisianthus decided to tease Ryan a little and looking playfully at him, she replied,

"Oh yeah? Hmm...well, I was beginning to feel a little bored right now so maybe you should show me some of your creative ideas."

Nerine held Alex's arm and followed him to the gardens, feeling relieved with Lycoris' absence. Rosaline followed, carrying the puppies in her arms and although she missed Bryan, at least she knew that he was safe.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished changing as well and then they left the bathroom and found William. Together, they went to the rental shop to return the diving suits and take care of the fee.

Ryan thought about it and replied, "Ahh I know."

He held Lisianthus in his arms and casting his magic, their clothes changed. Ryan now wear a handsome black tuxedo while Lisianthus wore a beautiful white ballgown, similar to the one she wore at the night of the ball. There was music softly playing and bowing before Lisianthus, Ryan asked,

"May I have this dance, beautiful?"

The group walked in the gardens but Alex made sure to avoid the areas that had roses, remembering Nerine's allergy. He turned to Rosaline and asked,

"How was your visit with Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 am

William returned the diving suits and took care of paying for everything. Once that was done, he led the way to a nearby bench where they sat down to relax a little after having fun.

Lisianthus blushed happily and amazed by the atmosphere Ryan had created, she nodded excitedly and replied, "I'd be honored!"

She let Ryan lead her so they could have their dance.

Rosaline smiled a little and replied, "It was good. At least I got to know that he was treated well and was comfortable although I miss him terribly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:40 am

Stacey and Megan sat on each side of William on the bench and after everyone was seated comfortably, Megan said happily,

"I loved diving. It was so much fun."

Stacey nodded and replied, "It was a great idea, wasn't it?"

Ryan held Lisianthus in a dance position. Then he took the lead in dancing. As the couple danced, Ryan asked,

"Now how did I do? That wasn't boring, was it?"

Alex nodded and replied, "That's understandable. As I told Avi earlier, two weeks of imprisonment is much too harsh but Bryan is strong. He'll get through it and he has you to think of."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:51 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Definitely. It was such a way to pass the morning and I loved seeing all those sea creatures."

Lisianthus grinned happily as she danced away with Ryan and replied,

"That was excellent, Ryan. Well, you never cease to impress me with your charms, I must say!"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I'll make sure to visit him always whenever possible. And that chancellor-he'll pay for that sometime."

Nerine sighed and replied, "Not so loud, Rosaline. We don't want to run into trouble again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 am

Megan replied, "Me, too!"

Stacey added, "Same here.  It's too bad that the beach near Lessire doesn't have underwater diving but I guess it's because of the quality of the water.  The water here is so beautiful and clear and so many sea life live underwater."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm glad to hear that.  You know, this reminds me of something straight out of a fairy tale."

Alex replied, "My darling does have a point but I can understand how you feel, Rosaline.  I think the best course of action now is to wait out the two weeks and then once Bryan and Avi are free, we go home as soon as possible."

(It's getting late here so I'm going to get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded happily and replied, "We'll miss this fun activity but hey, if we ever come here again, we should definitely remember to do this always. It's quite a lot of fun and not something to be missed."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I am the queen and you're my king. Heh, we fit the description precisely! No wonder we're perfect for each other, eh? I love you, Ryan."

Rosaline sighed and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, I know. We have nothing else to do anyhow. Well, I suppose we should just enjoy the rest of our day."

She followed the couple in the gardens, taking comfort in the beautiful sights around them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Stacey replied, "You're right about that, handsome, and there are other vacation spots where there's underwater diving. This place is really good and famous for it, though."

Ryan gazed softly at Lisianthus and replied, "And I love you, my beautiful Sia."

He continued to dance happily in her arms and once the dance was over, he leaned in to give her a sweet kiss.

The puppies looked around in wonder and excitement as the group continued to walk in the gardens. Alex commented,

"Wow, your puppies are quite well-behaved, Rosaline. Most puppies like to dig in the dirt and make a mess."

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am

(Take your time. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "I can definitely see why. The water here is deep enough and quite clear, with lots of wonderful sea creatures. I wonder if Lessire's sea has such underwater beauty as well."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan, returning the kiss lovingly and passionately. Once the sweet kiss was broken, she gazed happily at Ryan and said,

"That was wonderful, cutie. I absolutely love dancing with you, you know."

Rosaline smiled fondly as she looked at the puppies and replied,

"They are, aren't they? They don't cause trouble at all to me and Bryan and it makes taking care of them a lot easier. I am glad Ryan got us such well-behaved puppies."

She looked a bit irritated as she mentioned Ryan but she quickly returned to her smile.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:07 am

(I'm back. I'll be here but there might be delays in my postings since I'll be multi-tasking. XD)

Stacey thought about it and replied, "Probably although I think there's more variety here. I should ask around when we get back."

Ryan replied lovingly, "And I love dancing with you, beautiful. There's no other woman I'd rather dance with than with you."

Alex noticed the momentary look of irritation on Rosaline's face and realizing what it probably meant, he replied,

"Don't worry. Once we get out of here, you can talk to Ryan about things. I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 am

(Welcome back and take your time. XD)

William nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. Maybe we can look into Lessire's library sometime and read more about its nature, both underwater and on land."

Lisianthus tongued cutely to Ryan and replied, "Of course, silly, otherwise I'll have to hunt you down and your dance partner. You wouldn't dare!"

Rosaline felt a little uncomfortable as she didn't like bringing that subject up, especially that she hadn't talked to anyone about it, not even Bryan. So she simply nodded but didn't say anything else, preferring to continue on their walk and focus on the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:28 am

(Thanks. XD)

Megan nodded enthusiastically and replied, "Sure, that's a great idea, William."

Stacey added, "I agree. The library should have some books that have information about the sea life."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "So let's say that I did dance with another woman. What would you do after you find me and my dance partner?"

The party continued to enjoy the walk in the gardens and the puppies did as well. They would bark happily every once in a while and look cutely at Rosaline. Alex saw this and turning to Nerine, he said,

"It would be cute to have a pet like these boys."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 am

(You're welcome. ^^)

William smiled and replied, "Good. We should make some regular time for the library anyhow. I've always liked reading and it's a good habit to keep up, right?"

Lisianthus pouted and then frowning, she replied,

"For your dance partner, I'll have to scare her away till she's too scared to even look at you again! As for you," she looked quite angry, although she was indeed joking,

"I will have to punish you severely, perhaps by staying away from you for a long time, like a month!"

Nerine looked to the puppies and smiling a little, she replied,

"It would indeed. They're quite the cute company."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. And now that you have a library card, you can check out books whenever you wish."

Megan added, "We should go to the library again soon."

Ryan looked shocked and replied, "No, that's so cruel. In that case, I will never, ever dance with a woman except you. I don't want that kind of punishment ever."

Alex replied, "Yup. Tell me, darling. What kind of pet would you like? A puppy like one of these boys or perhaps a kitten? Maybe a bird? Fish are ok but they're a bit boring to look at."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 am

William nodded and replied, "That's good. We should keep that in mind."

He noticed the time and said, "We should probably get going. It's going to be lunchtime soon."

Lisianthus looked a little startled as Ryan used the word 'cruel' although she knew he was only joking. Taking her breath, she got over it and smiling confidently, she replied,

"Good. You should know that you mustn't ever, ever mess with Lisianthus or you'll have to face her ultimate wrath."

Nerine smiled a little at Alex's last comment then replied, "A kitten, perhaps. The puppies look quite cute but the kittens interest me more because we didn't have kittens back in the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good. What do you feel like having, handsome?"

Megan added, "I want William to choose today."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course. I only want my beautiful's rewards, not her punishments."

Alex looked interested and replied, "Oh really? So there are puppies in the devils' world but not kittens?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: