Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:43 am

The captain replied, "Ahh I see. That is a bit disappointing but I do hope someday that obstacle can be overcome."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Me, too. This island is so wonderful and lots of people from different worlds should come see it."

Ryan grinned and replied, "It is, beautiful. At least I know that life with you will never be boring and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Alex looked on with interest and replied, "They sound fascinating. I wish I could see one."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "Have you seen puppy birds, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:46 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "I am with you there. It's such a pretty place and not something to be missed. Anyone would be lucky to see it."

Lisianthus grinned and nodded happily, replying, "Definitely, cutie. And this won't be our last adventure, ok? We'll have many like this, so we'll never be bored and we'll be always happy!"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah. Lisianthus got one as a pet for a while. They are nice to have."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:52 am

The captain replied, "The people here take pride in the island and its rich history and culture. I hope you've gotten to see most of it now?"

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "I can't wait, my beautiful."

He hugged Lisianthus closer and looked onward as they headed closer to Waylake.

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. I wonder whatever happened to Sia's pet. I haven't seen it since we've been here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:58 am

William nodded and replied, "We've had a very good tour of the island and we've been to the art museum and watched many of the beautiful paintings."

Lisianthus continued leading the way and after about an hour, they were flying over Waylake. It was quite large, just a bit smaller than Cephiron, and were full of beautiful, different and rare trees. There were many birds flying about as well, their sounds clear in the air.

Nerine replied, "Because it's not around anymore. It passed away a while before the war. I remember when Sia was quite sad about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:03 am

The captain replied, "Ahh the art museum is quite good. Many local artists have their paintings and sculptures hosted there. And have you visited the farms and tried the fruits?"

Ryan looked around happily, observing the beautiful trees and birds. He commented,

"Everything here is so colorful. I love it."

Alex looked sad as well and replied, "Aww I can understand. It's like losing a family member when a pet passes away or so I've heard."

The puppies had finished their dinner and jumped into Rosaline's lap, cuddling happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 am

William nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, we've been there. There are quite some fruits here and they're wonderful and delicious. They're quite rare as well. They aren't present in Lessire frequently."

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "I am glad so, cutie. This is quite the lovely town."

She directed Melody to the duchess' mansion and Irene followed, and after a while, they made it there. Both of them landed and after making sure the pegasuses were secure, Irene went ahead and talked to the soldiers, and the soldier left to tell the duchess.

Rosaline nodded in understanding and petting the puppies gently, she replied, "Yeah, me too. Pets are quite precious to have and personally, I wouldn't take it if something happened to little Bryan and Ryan."

She was soon done with her dinner and so was Nerine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:16 am

The captain replied, "Ahh yes, that is true. This island grows some of the rarest fruits in the human world. Of course, we can transport these fruits to other towns on the mainland but they would cost more if purchased elsewhere."

Stacey nodded and added, "Yup, that's true, handsome. We can buy these fruits in Lessire but they'd cost more so I usually only buy them for special occasions."

While they were waiting, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and Irene and said, "If the duchess' husband is with her, I'll ask to speak to him alone. That way, you two can talk to the duchess and you can plead your case, beautiful."

Alex nodded in agreement and he was finished with his dinner soon as well. He then said,

"Looks like we're all done so let's go visit Avi and Bryan one more time."

He got up and helped Nerine on her feet. Then he waited for Rosaline so they could see Avi and Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:31 am

William nodded and replied, "Ahh of course, I understand. The people living here are quite lucky to have such a beautiful, rare nature around them."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Alright, cutie. Good luck and I am sure you can convince that husband of hers, too."

The soldier soon returned and asked them to follow him to inside the mansion. He led them to the guests' room where a young, shy lady was seated. She had blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. By her side, there was a young man with black hair and brown eyes, looking handsome but with a sinister look overall.

After they entered, the duchess got up and curtseying politely, she said softly, "Good afternoon, citizens. My soldier told me that you'd like to see me. How can I be of help?"

Rosaline got up and picking up the puppies, she followed the couple to Avi's and Bryan's room. The soldier saw them approaching and nodding, he knocked the door and entered, announcing,

"Visitors!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 am

Stacey added, "I think so, too."

The captain nodded and replied, "I feel that we are quite fortunate to have such rare natural beauty around us. I don't get much of a chance to travel to the mainland so I do miss it at times. I wonder how much has changed."

Ryan observed that the man next to the duchess was most likely her husband and so bowing before the couple, he replied,

"Hello, duchess. I'm Sir Ryan O'Connell, a visitor from the human world. If I may, could I have a word alone with your husband? It's regarding some private matters and it would be best if it isn't heard in ladies' ears."

Alex entered the room along with Nerine, Rosaline and the puppies. Immediately, Bryan happily approached Rosaline and hugging her, he happily said,

"My love, how I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 am

William replied, "Well, I haven't been in the humans' world for long but it's just getting more beautiful, I think. More buildings, more gardens and such."

The duchess' husband raised an eyebrow and replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir Ryan, but may I know why you would like to talk to me alone? After all, my lovely wife is the duchess here."

Rosaline returned Bryan's hug happily and replied, "Hey, my love. I missed you too. How are you doing? You had dinner, right?"

Avi approached Nerine and Alex and smiling, he said, "Hey, guys. I am glad to see you. Thanks for coming."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:56 am

The captain nodded and replied, "The population continues to grow, as expected. I should visit again when I have my next vacation. What's Lessire like? I haven't had the chance to visit the city yet but I'd like to do so."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand, sir, but what I need to speak to you about is regarding a private matter and it may be offensive for the ladies to hear so I think it's best that we speak alone, if I'm not being too intrusive, that is? It won't take long."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup. Avi and I ate a little while ago. You ate, too, right? And so did our boys?"

Alex returned Avi's smile and replied, "No problem. Have you and Bryan eaten already?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 am

William smiled and replied, "It's a nice place. It's more city like, with buildings and different services and lots of people, but it has beautiful places to hang out at and it's surrounded by lovely forests."

The duchess' husband looked suspiciously at Ryan, wondering what was the private matter that Ryan wanted to talk to him about. But he got up and replied, "Very well, human. Follow me."

He led Ryan away from the guests' room and to a nearby room, which was well-secured by soldiers. He turned to Ryan and then asked,

"Well then, what's the matter, sir?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Of course, my love. I ate and I made sure the puppies had their dinner as well."

Avi nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, they got us dinner a little ago. At least the food is still delicious. I was afraid they'd get us prisoners' food or something."

He chucked a bit on his comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:15 am

Stacey added, "My husband, daughter, and I live in the forests just outside Lessire although I used to live in the city. But we're quite close and it's a great place to visit and do some shopping."

The captain nodded in approval and replied, "It sounds wonderful. I should definitely visit soon."

Ryan was relieved that he got the duchess' husband away so Irene and Lisianthus could talk to the duchess although he had no idea how long he'd be able to keep him occupied.

He took a deep breath and then said, "I'll get straight to the point, sir. I know that you're siding with the chancellor regarding this overthrow and I'd like to know why."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I'm glad to hear that. It's good that you and our boys are being treated well. It doesn't matter what happens to me as long as you aren't harmed."

Alex chuckled a bit in reply and said, "It's good that you two are being treated decently. Otherwise, I would have expressed words to the chancellor, for it would have been hard to hold back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:19 am

William nodded and replied, "It would be great for you to visit it, sir, and we'd be more than glad to welcome you there."

The duchess' husband raised an eyebrow then and replied, "Aha. And what is it of your business, sir? And as I already mentioned, such a matter should be discussed with my wife, the duchess, not me."

Rosaline replied, "They aren't treating you meanly, are they, my love? Tell me if that's the case. I'll teach that chancellor a lesson."

Avi chuckled a little more and replied, "Nah, nah, please be careful. You guys don't need more trouble than there already is. That would be too much to handle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 am

The captain smiled warmly and replied, "Why thank you, sir. I may very well take you up on that offer."

He observed how far they were on the tour and noticed that they needed to wrap it up so he turned to Megan and said,

"I should return the boat back to the docks, ok? You can go on the upper deck with your mom and dad and keep the hat. It looks good on you."

Megan let go of the steering wheel and grinning, she replied, "Thank you very much, sir."

The captain resumed control of the steering wheel.

Ryan replied carefully, "So are you saying that you have no influence over such political matters? I find it a little hard to believe."

Bryan immediately shook his head and replied, "No, not at all, my love. Avi and I are just bored at times but they're treating us ok. I just wish I could be with you all the time like before."

Alex chuckled as well and nodding, he replied, "I understand and besides, I wouldn't want to do anything reckless now. I don't want my darling to be all alone."

He looked lovingly at Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:34 am

William thanked the captain gratefully then returned with Stacey and Megan to the upper deck. He commented happily,

"That was nice and you were wonderful back there, Megan."

The duchess' husband was angry at Ryan for talking about him like that but he kept his cool, and replied calmly,

"You can believe whatever you want, sir, but I've told you what I've got. My wife is a woman of her own mind and she takes her own decisions."

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Me, too, my love but I am doing my best to visit you as often as I can. I miss you too, you know."

Nerine looked down and didn't say anything, while Avi nodded and replied,

"Yup, I am sure Nerine wants you by her side all the time and you can't live without her, can you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:38 am

Stacey nodded and added, "Yup, you were great and it was a lot of fun watching you steer."

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks. The captain was very nice. I never steered a boat before today."

Ryan replied, "So your wife doesn't ask for your opinion at all when it comes to such matters? Is that how it is here?"

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline and replied, "I know, my love. I just have to be strong for us and then we can be together again once Avi and I are free. You are my world, you know."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's right. Without my darling, a piece of my heart would always be missing. I can't live without her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:58 am

William happily replied, "Well, it was your first time but it was an excellent try, too. The captain was quite impressed. You should think of becoming a captain when you grow up, Megan."

The duke-consort rolled his eyes and replied, "She does but it's her decision in the end. Why are you questioning me about this? What is it of your business, human?"

Rosaline wrapped her arms around Bryan as well and replied, "I know, my love, and you're my whole world too. Maybe we can try talking to the chancellor about the period of your punishment and see if he could cut it down or something. Once he shows up, that is."

Nerine remained silent, feeling uncomfortable at Alex's compliments for she felt they were unreal, not honest. Had they been honest, would he have treated her like he did? He might be trying to mend their relationship but with those overdone compliments, she felt like he was just fooling with her until she let her guard down.

Avi noticed Nerine's silence but decided not to comment on it, and simply said, "You're lucky to have each other."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 am

Megan blushed and replied, "Maybe but I still want to be an artist."

Stacey commented, "Maybe you can both-the first artist captain ever."

Ryan shrugged and replied, "Ahh I was under the impression that you had some influence over your wife, that's all. But anyway, what do you think about what has happened thus far?"

(Ahh so it is kind of like Long Live the Queen in how the nobles are determined and all that. XD)

Bryan raised an eyebrow over Rosaline's latter comment and asked, "None of you have seen the chancellor at all? It's no surprise that he wouldn't bother to see Avi or me but I thought he'd at least see you all at least once."

Alex replied, "I think so. I feel that way."

He sighed sadly to himself, seeing that he wasn't making any progress with Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 am

William nodded in agreement with Stacey and replied, "Yup, that's right. You'll have two talents and it will be quite wonderful. You'll be famous as a skilled captain and a talented artist."

(Ahh yup, it's quite similar. XD)

The duke-consort was losing his patience then but he calmly replied, "Who are you exactly? Some sort of a reporter?"

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, not at all. Although he's usually present at the meals, we haven't seen him at all."

Avi could sense the tension between Nerine and Alex but didn't know what to say or do. Thinking of a different topic, he asked,

"Did you happen to see the chancellor today?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:30 am

Megan giggled happily and replied, "I'll think about it."

The captain then announced that they were almost back at the docks and would land within a few minutes.

Ryan suppressed a smile and simply replied,

"No, not really. More of a curious human visiting this world. I heard about the recent changes in rule and wondered what the nobles here thought about it."

Bryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm something must be up for the chancellor to be absent for this long."

Grateful for the change in topic, Alex shook his head and replied, "No, we haven't seen him for a while now. Ever since he decided to lock you and Bryan up, we haven't seen one trace of him. I'm sure he's around but he hasn't made his presence known lately."

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:41 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William heard the captain announcing that they would land shortly so he said, "We should go off the ship as soon as it lands then we can have lunch and find something to do."

The duke-consort raised an eyebrow and replied, "I see. And what was so offensive about this that you wanted to talk to me about it away from the ladies? And who are the ladies, anyhow?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's been a couple of days now. Maybe something came up that's been keeping him quite busy?"

Avi nodded and replied, "I see. I wonder what's up. It isn't usual of him to disappear for so long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:44 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sounds good."

Megan nodded as well, agreeing with the idea.

After a few minutes, the boat finally landed back on the docks and the captain announced that they had landed and hoped that everyone enjoyed the tour.

Ryan replied, "Well, I guess offensive was the wrong word. This is more political, wouldn't you say? I thought this would bore the ladies and I didn't want that for them."

He didn't answer the duke-consort's other question, as he didn't want to lie but yet not reveal Lisianthus' and Irene's presence.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Most likely. At least you have more freedom without his presence but it'd be best not to investigate like me and Avi did."

Alex replied, "Yeah, I'd have to agree on that. I haven't asked but I could if you want. I'd have to do so discreetly, though, so as to not arouse suspicion."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 am

After the ship had landed, William led the way out of it and out of the beach. He asked,

"So what would you like to have for lunch? I think I am in the mood for some crabs and lobsters."

The duke-consort kept his eyebrow raised, not quite convinced. But he replied,

"Well then, who are the ladies? And what are they here for to talk to my wife about?"

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, that wouldn't be wise. We could fall into more trouble and end up all being imprisoned or something. Better safe than sorry."

Avi shook his head and replied, "No, no, it's ok. No need to get you into more trouble, guys. Plus, it's not like I am worried about him or something. Just curious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 am

Megan cheered and replied, "That sounds yummy."

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I agree. I'll lead us to a restaurant that serves delicious crab and lobster dishes."

She led the family towards the restaurants district to have lunch.

Ryan was unsure of how to reply but assuming that Lisianthus and Irene were correct about the duke-consort siding with the chancellor, Ryan would have no choice but to lie. So he replied,

"Oh just some acquaintances. Names are of no consequence. And I don't know what they want to talk to your wife about but I'm sure it's nothing serious."

Inside, he hoped that Lisianthus and Irene were about done persuading the duchess since he had no idea how long he could stall the duke-consort.

Bryan replied, "Yup and as long as I know that you and our boys are safe, then my mind will be at ease."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand and I'm curious, too. If we hear anything, we'll let you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: