Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied,

"I'm happy that my handsome loved it."

She hugged William, feeling happy spending the evening with him in the romantic atmosphere.

Ryan saw how excited Lisianthus was over the idea and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, that's right. Here, we have the advantage over him. I'm certain he knows nothing or very little of the human world while we have more knowledge of it. This plan will need a little coordination but that shouldn't be a problem. Do you think it could work?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 am

William returned the hug happily and held Stacey in his arms for a while, enjoying the quiet and peace of the evening and the romance in the air between them.

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Definitely. If we do it correctly, it will work. Plus, we are both strong so I am positive that we can capture the soldiers and once the chancellor is here himself, we'll defeat him too."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

Stacey continued to enjoy the evening with William and commented,

"And I love the rewards my handsome gives me. I'll take them over silly jewels any day."

Ryan grinned, happy that they finally had a plan they could work with. Turning to Nerine, he said,

"You and Alex should go to the devils' world as soon as you can. I'm sure it'll only be temporary. Once Sia gains her throne back, I can contact you and the two of you can return here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 am

William chuckled and replied, "That's great. I can't afford to get you lots of jewels, Stacey, but I can promise to be a faithful, loving husband to you forever; to love you and take care of you for eternity."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright then. We'll do so."

She turned to Alex and then asked, "When do you think is a suitable time for us to go, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "There's nothing more that I would ever ask for, handsome. Other men before you-well, the wealthy ones-would offer me jewels but I'd rather have a man who's genuinely in love with me and now he's right here in my arms."

Alex replied, "Hmm I should let my parents know that we'll be gone for a while but if we get packed and all, I'd say we could leave as early as this afternoon."

Turning to Lisianthus and Ryan, he asked, "Will the two of you be ok here by yourselves?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we'll be fine. We can work out the details of our plan here and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 am

William smiled happily and hugging Stacey, he replied,

"I am happy that I could be the man my pretty would fall for and I promise I will be faithful to her forever."

Lisianthus nodded as well and replied, "No need to worry about us. We'll get the throne back and then you two can come back here."

Nerine nodded and said, "Alright then. We should let Mum and Dad know then we can pack our things and go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:04 am

Stacey replied, "I have complete faith in my handsome."

She leaned in to give William a loving kiss.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok." He then focused his attention to Nerine and said,

"Darling, what should I tell my parents? How much should they know? I can tell them that we'll be out of town on vacation if you don't want them to know too much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 am

William wrapped his arms happily around Stacey and returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all of his heart and passion into it.

Nerine nodded and replied, "That sounds good. I don't want them to worry and all. And we can say that it's an open vacation since we don't really know how long we will stay there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 am

Stacey continued to kiss William happily for some more moments, pouring all her love and heart into it. After it was over, she said,

"I can never get tired of kissing you."

Alex nodded, "That sounds good. And I'll tell them that Sia and Ryan are here but they don't have a place to stay so I lent them our place while we're gone. I think it's best if you stay here, darling, to begin packing while I go see Mom and Dad and let them know we'll be gone for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I don't get tired of kissing you, either. How can I get tired of the most thing that makes me happy in the world, huh?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright, my lord. I will begin packing and preparing for the journey."

She turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Where is the portal to the devils' world, Sia?"

Lisianthus replied, "It's the same portal to the gods' world, but you've got to adjust it first. It's in a cave near Lessire, I believe. A little before it."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "I feel exactly the same way, handsome. There's no one else who makes me feel nearly happy as you."

Ryan added, "I can teleport everyone to the cave and you can help Nerine adjust the portal to the devils' world, Sia. Then we can return here and work out the details of our plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 am

William smiled happily and continued to enjoy the evening with Stacey for a while longer. After a while, he noticed that it was getting late so he turned to Stacey and said,

"We should head on to bed now. It's getting late."

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "That would be great. It would save us time and effort."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Okay. Thanks a lot for your help, Ryan. We really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 am

Stacey nodded and replied,

"You're right, handsome. We both need our sleep. Would you like to use the bathroom first?"

Ryan smiled at Nerine and replied, "No problem. I hope that we can get this all settled soon and you can resume living your life."

Alex got up and said, "I should go see Mom and Dad now. Would you and Sia make sure that my darling is protected until I get back?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll make sure that Nerine's safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright, pretty. I'll be really quick."

He gave Stacey a quick kiss then got up to get ready for bed.

Lisianthus nodded as well and smiling to Alex, she replied,

"Don't worry about her, Alex. She'll be well-protected until you come back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Stacey waited on the couch while William used the bathroom to get ready. She felt happy that their night was so wonderful and loved how every night with William was special.

Alex returned the smile and replied,

"Thanks, Sia."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and said, "I'll be back soon, darling." He then left the house to head over to Eleanor's and Edward's to let them know what's going on.

Ryan then turned to Nerine and said,

"You should go ahead and start packing. Sia and I will stay here and work the details of our plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am

William washed up and got ready for the night. Once he was done, he went out and returned to Stacey, approached her and said,

"I'm all done, pretty. The bathroom is all yours."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll be right back."

She got up and bowed then went upstairs to start packing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll meet you in our bedroom."

She got up, went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown, and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change for the night.

Once Lisianthus and Ryan were alone, the latter turned to Lisianthus and said,

"We should work out the details of our plan. We should be ready when the first group of soldiers arrive to try to take Nerine. I can use my magic to temporarily knock them out and then we can keep them tied up in the stables. There's enough room."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 am

Meanwhile, William went to the bedroom where he climbed into bed and waited for Stacey to join him.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That sounds good. I think the soldiers won't be more than five or perhaps six at the most so it shouldn't be so hard to trap them. I can use my fighting skills as well to help you and once they are all out, we'll tie them together and put them in the stables."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 am

Stacey finished washing up and had changed into a beautiful purple nightgown. After brushing her hair and briefly checking herself in the mirror, Stacey left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to put away her clothes. Then she climbed into bed next to William and said,

"I'm ready to sleep next to my handsome husband."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sounds good. Despite that the chancellor has turned these soldiers against you, we should show them mercy. It may be possible to turn them back to your side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 am

William wrapped his arms happily around Stacey and said,

"And I am ready to have my beautiful angel with me, too."

He then leaned in to give her a sweet good night kiss.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. It's probably out of their choice anyway as they've got nothing to do but obey him. If we reason with them, they might be willing to help us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:13 am

Stacey blushed happily and returned the kiss lovingly. She then looked into William's eyes and replied,

"Good night, my handsome knight. Sleep well."

Ryan replied, "Yup, and we might be able to get some valuable information from them as well. Figure out how the chancellor orchestrated all of this and what exactly his end game is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:19 am

William looked back into Stacey's eyes and replied,

"Good night, pretty. Sleep well."

He laid his head on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Perfect. Hopefully, this won't take too much time and we'll be able to win back my throne soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 am

(I'll start the next morning. XD)

The next day, the sun rose to greet the new day and Stacey opened her eyes, feeling the warm rays of sunshine on her cheeks. She gazed upon William sleeping peacefully. After giving him a quick kiss, she got out of bed, took out a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. I'm glad we have a good plan in place now. After we make sure that Nerine and Alex are safe in the devils' world and we're back here, I'll contact Duchess Irene to see how she's doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Stacey had woken up, William opened his eyes and woke up. Seeing that Stacey had woken up already, he got up and made the bed then got a change of clothes to wait for Stacey to finish using the bathroom.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sounds great."

A little after, Nerine had finished packing and went down carrying her bag. Returning to Lisianthus and Ryan, she said,

"I'm all done. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:38 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She decided to wear a simple white blouse and black jeans and put her hair in a french braid. After she was done, she left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. She saw William awake and greeting him with a hug, she said,

"Good morning, handsome. Did you sleep well?"

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all. After Alex gets back, let's all have some lunch and then I'll teleport everyone to the portal."

Alex returned a few minutes later and after entering the house, he approached Nerine and said,

"Ok, everyone's all set, darling. I told Mom and Dad that we're going on vacation for a while and have no idea when we'd be back. I mentioned that Sia and Ryan are here but they'll probably be busy so they shouldn't be disturbed too much."

Turning to Lisianthus and Ryan, Alex said, "In case you want to use our place for your plan, I thought it would be better if Mom and Dad didn't find out about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: