Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 am

Mark replied, "Quite true and the children can get used to the new orphanage. The summer will give them time to do that."

Ryan continued kissing Lisianthus for a few more sweet moments, enjoying her presence and warmth. After it was over, he looked lovingly into her eyes and softly said,

"I'll greet you every morning with a kiss if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 am

William nodded and replied,

"Yup, that's right. That's perfect then."

He continued to work hard on the task, spending the rest of the afternoon in that manner.

Lisianthus looked back into Ryan's eyes lovingly but inside them, there was also sadness and worry. Taking a short breath, Lisianthus said, almost in a whisper,

"Ryan...I want you to do me a favor. Don't ask me why but please do it. Please."

Although she could have waited a little more to bring the subject up, it was burdening her and worrying her and she wanted to put it off her shoulders, to act quickly before she could regret it later.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

Mark did the same, working hard on the task as well, spending the afternoon hours like so.

The bell rang as the sun was beginning to set, indicating that work was done for today. Mark turned to William and said,

"Let's finish up our current task and then we can put our tools away."

Ryan wondered what was going on and could tell that Lisianthus was nervous about something. Gently touching her right cheek, Ryan asked,

"What is it, Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 am

William nodded to Mark and continued working, finishing up the task they were working on so that they could be done by the end of the work time.

Lisianthus took a deep breath to calm herself down first, then avoiding Ryan's gaze, she quietly replied,

"Ryan...I want you to leave. I want you to go back to the human world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 am

Mark and William continued to work hard on their current task and soon they finished up. Mark then began to gather his tools and waited for William to finish so that they could go to the storage shed together and then head on over to the hut.

Ryan was shocked to hear Lisianthus' words. He didn't know why suddenly, she no longer wanted him around.

Trying to keep it together, for he felt himself collapse, he quietly replied,

"Do you not love me anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:11 am

As they both finished up their tasks, William began to gather his tools as well and once he was done, he followed Mark to the storage shed where they put their tools away. He then turned to him and said,

"Let's go now. Stacey is probably waiting for us by this time."

Lisianthus was alarmed to hear Ryan's reply and quickly shaking her head, she replied,

"It's not that. I love you, Ryan. Look in my eyes and you'll know that I still do, from the bottom of my heart; I do. But you've got to leave. Please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 am

Mark nodded and replied,

"Aye. I don't wish to keep her waiting."

He walked with William out of the construction site and towards the hut.

Meanwhile, Stacey was in the kitchen busy cooking dinner, knowing that Mark was coming over.

Ryan looked into Lisianthus' eyes and he saw that she still loved him so he was puzzled as to why she wanted him to leave.

Shaking his head, Ryan replied,

"I can't do that without knowing the reason. Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 am

William walked with Mark away from the construction site, heading towards the hut. After a while of walking, the two arrived there and William opened the door, allowing Mark to enter first then followed him inside.

He then said, "Welcome, Mark. I hope you like it around."

Lisianthus didn't know how to reply. If she continued to tell Ryan to go without mentioning a reason, he would probably suspect that something was up. In the same time, she didn't want to tell him of the real reason, for she thought that Ryan wouldn't leave then either.

So quickly making something up, she replied,

"No, it's not that. It's just that...Work is going to be really hectic around here the next days. I'm probably going to be busy all the time and won't have time to hang out with you. So I want you to leave and when the time is right, you can come back here again."

She didn't like lying like that but there was no better excuse she could think of that moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 am

Mark entered the hut and after William shut the door, he took the time to look around. Smiling, he replied,

"I like it. I can see how it's perfect for you and Lady Stacey."

Stacey heard voices in the living room and peeking her head out, she said,

"Welcome home, handsome, and welcome, Mark. Dinner's almost ready."

Although Ryan thought that there was another reason besides the one that Lisianthus mentioned, he replied,

"If that's the case, I can stay out of your way. I don't need to leave or if my presence in the castle is an intrusion, I can get a room at an inn or hotel. I'd like to look around some more."

Ryan didn't feel quite ready to leave, for he felt that there was still lots more to see and learn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am

William smiled to Stacey and replied,

"That's great. We're just on time."

He turned to Mark and said, "Come on. You're going to have one of the best dinners ever."

He chuckled a little then led the way to the kitchen.

Lisianthus nodded quietly and avoiding Ryan's gaze, she replied,

"It-It will be better if you get a room at an inn or a hotel. I'll take care of everything for you."

She didn't want to seem like she was kicking Ryan out but she wanted him to stay away from the chancellor as far as possible. Her heart felt heavy as she did so but what could she do?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 am

Mark grinned and replied, "I can't wait."

He followed William to the kitchen, where Stacey was finishing up dinner. She laid the food out on individual plates and placed them on the table, making sure that there was room enough for three people. Then she placed utensils along with glasses of grape juice and once she was done, she said,

"I decided to cook fried chicken tonight along with mashed potatoes and gravy, some cole slaw and biscuits. I hope you like it, Mark."

Mark was impressed at the amount of food on the table and nodding, he replied, "This looks great. I'm sure it tastes just as delicious."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus to comfort her and replied,

"It's ok, Sia. I understand. But if there's something, anything, bothering you, you'd let me know, right? I'll protect you with every fiber of my heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 am

William could see the amount of dinner on the table as well and he, too, was impressed by its quality although he had gotten used to eat delicious food from Stacey by now. After Mark had taken his seat, William helped Stacey get seated as well and then took his usual place.

He then said, "Please go ahead, Mark. We hope everything is to your liking."

Lisianthus returned the hug tightly but gently at the same time. She didn't want Ryan to leave-she really didn't. And she felt like a part of her heart was leaving with him.

Unable to say anything, she could only whisper, "I'll do anything to protect you, too. Every fiber of my heart is truly yours."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:06 am

Mark nodded and taking his fork and knife, he cut into his chicken and took a bite. After swallowing, he replied,

"This is delicious. It's very good, Lady Stacey."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thanks, Mark, and please just call me Stacey. There's no need to be formal with me."

Ryan felt confused by Lisianthus' comment about her wanting to protect him. He didn't think there was any reason he needed protection but nodding, he looked into her eyes and said,

"I love you always, Sia. Never forget that I do and my heart is yours forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 am

William smiled and replied, "I'm glad you like the food, Mark. Stacey is a wonderful cook, isn't she?"

He gave Stacey a loving glance then began to eat his food as well.

Lisianthus nodded and forcing a small smile, she replied,

"I won't ever forget it. Please don't be upset at me for this, okay, Ryan? I really have got no choice but to do this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Yup, she sure is. Definitely some of the best cooking I've tasted in a long time."

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "Aww thanks, you two. I'm happy the food is good. I made plenty so if you'd like more later, please let me know."

Mark nodded and replied, "Definitely."

Ryan replied, "I could never be upset at you, Sia. I love you so much. Just do me a favor, ok? Wear that ring I gave you at all times, if for no other reason than to remind you of the love we have for each other."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 am

William continued eating his dinner happily, enjoying the company of his friend and his wife. As they ate, William attempted to make some casual conservation and said,

"So Mark, is everything going smoothly for your wedding and all? I was telling Stacey yesterday about it and she is very happy for you and your bride."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "You don't need to tell me. I'll wear it always along with the other gifts you gave me to have them remind me of our strong love. But I want you to have something, too."

She put her hand in her pocket and gently, she got out what seemed to be a beautiful white rose. However, it was no ordinary rose, for there was that magical aurora around it. Handing it to Ryan, she said,

"Please keep it with you. This rose never dies or withers, and it's said to keep the love between two lovers as strong as always."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=763
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-