Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 am

William soon finished washing up and was all ready. He went out of the bathroom and went to the bedroom where Stacey was. After climbing into bed with her, he wrapped his arms around her and said,

"Here I am, pretty, ready to sleep by your side."

Lisianthus laughed happily and shaking her head, she jokingly replied,

"I should get myself a new knight then. My current knight isn't so obedient although I'll admit that I like his strong mind."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:08 am

Stacey wrapped her arms around William and smiling at him, she softly replied,

"And I'm ready to sleep by my dear husband's side. I know I'll have wonderful dreams tonight because you'll be here with me."

Ryan jokingly replied, "So would you rather have a knight who obeys your every command but isn't so smart or have one who might not obey every order but has a keen mind?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 am

William didn't say anything in reply but rather titled Stacey's chin and leaned in to give her a loving good night kiss.

Lisianthus giggled and replying, she said,

"Hey, I like to have my orders obeyed, you know. If I have a knight who is going to comment on every single thing I say, that could be a little annoying, especially in times of danger. But like I said, I like to have a smart knight. But he shouldn't be stubborn. That's another thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss and after it was over, she replied, "Good night, handsome. See you in the morning."

She laid her head down on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Ryan cutely pouted and replied, "Even if that knight happens to be handsome and talented? You still wouldn't want one who's stubborn? You are one tough queen but I like a woman who's strong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 am

(I'll take care of the next morning, if that's fine. XD)

The next morning, William felt the sun rays come over his face and slowly woke up. Looking to his side, he saw Stacey sleeping peacefully. He smiled to himself and remembering that they had to have an early start, he decided to get up and get ready.

So he got up and got out of bed, then got himself a change and entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Lisianthus couldn't help but giggle over Ryan's pout and replied,

"But I'm a stubborn one, too, Ryan. Wouldn't it be a trouble if I keep arguing with my knight over which opinion should work out?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 am

(Ok. XD)

Stacey woke up a little later while William was in the bathroom. She looked to her side and saw that William wasn't by her side. Hearing sounds coming from the bathroom, she knew that William was getting ready for the day and that meant that she needed to get ready, too. Stacey got out of bed, took out a change of clothes and then made the bed.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's true but you'd want a man who's your equal, wouldn't you? It would be boring to have someone obey your every command, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 am

William soon got out of the bathroom after having had a quick shower, brushed his teeth, combed his hair and changed into a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He saw that Stacey had woken up and after putting away his clothes, he went to her and gave her a hug, saying,

"Morning, pretty. I hope you had a pleasant night."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied,

"Yup, that's true. I wouldn't want someone who'd just do whatever I say although I like obedience. That's how I always imagined my husband, if I ever get one, would be. A strong, smart guy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:44 am

Stacey returned the hug and replied, "Yup, I sure did but how could I not with you by my side?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. So tell me, Sia, have you met such a man yet? It must not be easy to find a potential husband who can be your equal and worthy of you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:51 am

William gently broke off the hug and smiling, he replied,

"I'm glad. I am all done so the bathroom is free. How about you get ready, pretty, and I'll take care of making breakfast today?"

Lisianthus didn't reply to the question immediately, as she wasn't sure how to reply. She did meet the guy who could be the knight of her dreams but what good that was when he loved another?

After a few seconds of silence, she replied, "Umm I think I did but I am not sure if he could be a potential husband. I'll say that he's definitely what I looked for in a man though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I'm looking forward to your cooking today, handsome. I'll go get ready then."

Taking her clothes for the day, she went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan was curious and he asked, "Why do you think this man wouldn't be a potential husband? I'm sure he'd be happy if he knew you were interested in him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 am

As Stacey left to the bathroom in order to get ready, William went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He planned to make some omelette with cheese as well as prepare some pineapple juice for today.

Lisianthus couldn't help but sigh and stayed silent for a moment, before replying,

"He likes another so there's no way that he'd ever be interested in me more than a friend. But that's fine. I like him and it's enough for me to have him around and admire everything he does."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She decided on a simple purple t-shirt with dark blue jeans and she put her hair in a simple ponytail.

Once she was all done, Stacey returned to the bedroom to put away her nightgown and then she went to the kitchen. Smelling the food being cooked, Stacey said,

"Breakfast smells delicious."

Unaware that Lisianthus was talking about him, Ryan replied, "I see. Well, if this man doesn't see how wonderful you are, then he's a fool. But I'll always be here for you, Sia."

He smiled softly at her and reached out to touch her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 am

William was laying the table as he saw Stacey enter the kitchen. Smiling to her, he replied,

"Hopefully, it tastes as good as it smells. Have a seat, pretty. I am almost done here."

Lisianthus gave a small smile to Ryan and nodded to him, not wanting to say anymore on the subject. Noticing that they were still on the snowboards, she said,

"So what would you like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

Stacey nodded and took her seat at the table while waiting for William to finish laying all the food on the table.

Ryan thought about it for a few moments and then replied, "I'm up for a few more rounds of snowboarding but we can switch things up if you want to do something else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 am

William continued laying the food on the table and after a few moments, he was all done. Taking a seat across from Stacey, he said,

"Go ahead and tell me how it tastes."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a minute and noticing the snow on the ground, she suddenly got an idea. Taking a little snow with her hands, she made a small snowball and playfully threw it on Ryan, saying,

"I want a snow fight!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:30 am

Stacey took her fork and took a bite of her omelette. After swallowing, she replied,

"Yum, this is delicious. It's as good as my cooking. I love my talented husband."

She continued to eat, feeling satisfied with the meal.

Ryan pouted cutely and replied, "Hey, no fair!"

But getting the idea, he made a snowball and threw it back at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 am

William smiled and happily, he began eating his breakfast as well, enjoying the peaceful morning and the company he was having and looking forward to the nice day they were about to have.

Lisianthus laughed happily and replied, "All is fair in love and war, Ryan!"

She made another snowball and threw it again at Ryan, having fun this way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 am

As Stacey continued to eat her breakfast, she commented,

"I bet you're looking forward to today. Besides being with your favorite girls, you have a chance to meet someone famous."

Ryan continued to pout although he was secretly enjoying the snowball fight. He continued to make snowballs and throw them at Lisianthus, enjoying the rest of the afternoon in this manner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:42 am

William chuckled happily at Stacey's comment and replied,

"Yup, that's true but that doesn't matter as much as spending the day with you and Megan does. I hope she'll enjoy her time today with us."

Lisianthus continued throwing snowballs at Ryan, enjoying the time with him as well. It didn't matter to her whether the snow was pretty cold and she was wearing no gloves, as the heat of the fight warmed her up as well as the happiness she felt.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:45 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure she will. If anything, Megan will definitely look forward to seeing you again and I can't blame her. You're quite the catch."

She winked at him and continued to eat her breakfast.

Ryan enjoyed the snowball fight as well, continuing to throw snowballs in Lisianthus' direction. He shouted,

"This is one competition you won't win!"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 am

William blushed at Stacey's latter comment and replied,

"Aww but I am the lucky one here to have you and Megan love me so. I must have been blessed to have two angels in my life."

He continued eating his breakfast as well, enjoying this conversation with Stacey.

Lisianthus pouted playfully to Ryan and shouted back,

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that, Ryan!"

She continued making more snowballs and throwing them at Ryan, more motivated by his comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 am

Stacey blushed but didn't reply. She continued to eat and soon finished up. Taking her plate and utensils, she walked to the kitchen sink and washed them and put them on the drying rack.

Ryan did the same, making more snowballs and throwing them at Lisianthus. Although this was a childlike activity, Ryan enjoyed it very much, especially doing so with Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 am

William finished up a little after Stacey did and got up as well to wash his plate and utensils and put them on the drying rack. Once that was over, he turned to Stacey and said,

"We should get going now so that we aren't late for the library."

Lisianthus continued making more snowballs and throwing them at Ryan. She was starting to get a little tired but didn't want to stop, as she didn't want to lose the competition with him. She was enjoying her time and having fun playing like that, no worries on her mind at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup. We need to pick up Megan from the orphanage and head on over to the library."

She held William's arm and then waited for him to lead the way out of the hut and towards town.

Ryan started to feel a little tired as well but he did his best to stay alert and continued to throw snowballs at Lisianthus. He was determined to win this fight and felt the competitive spirit within him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 am

William held Stacey's arm and led the way out of the hut, locking the door after them. He then walked with her towards the town, heading specifically towards the orphanage to pick up Megan.

Lisianthus continued throwing snowballs at Ryan for a while longer but eventually, she began to feel really tired and couldn't go on anymore. Sitting on the ground, she laughed happily and out of breath, she said,

"I...give up! You win!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: