Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 am

Stacey replied, "Ok and the same goes for you, too, handsome."

She finished her meal a little after William did and she took her empty bowl and spoon to the kitchen sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack.

Once she was done, she approached William and said, "I guess you need to get going but come back as soon as you can. I'll make sure there's a delicious dinner waiting for you."

Ryan noticed the looks of the noblemen as he talked with Lisianthus but he ignored them and paid attention to Lisianthus. He replied,

"Thanks, Sia. Hey, would you like to dance? If anyone approaches you for a dance, you can tell them that I've taken you up for the night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 am

William nodded and replied, "I will come back as soon as I can."

He gave Stacey a quick kiss then continued, "See you in the evening, pretty."

He went out of the hut and towards the construction site.

Lisianthus giggled quietly and nodding happily, she replied,

"Sure, that will be great. Let's go."

She led the way to where they could dance, where there were noble couples dancing and enjoying themselves as well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:17 am

Stacey waved goodbye to William as he left the hut to go to work.

Meanwhile, Lord Connelly and Bill were opening up the construction site for the day and Bill was checking the attendance of workers who arrived. Mark had arrived among a group and looking around, he didn't see William so he assumed that he hadn't arrived yet.

He went to the storage shed to get his tools for the day and then decided to wait for William.

Ryan followed Lisianthus to the dance floor and once they were there, he placed himself in a dance position, wrapping one arm around Lisianthus' waist while holding her hand with his free hand. Then he took the lead in dancing to the music, happy that he could spend the evening with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 am

After a while of walking, William arrived at the construction site. He went to the storage shed first to get his tools and after he did, he went to his workplace. Seeing Mark already there, he smiled at him and said,

"Morning, Mark."

Lisianthus began to dance happily with Ryan, holding one hand with his while putting her other hand on his shoulder. The other noblemen looked on with jealousy and annoyance, but she paid no attention to them whatsoever.

Irene could see the couple from afar and she couldn't help but smile to herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:40 am

(Sorry for the delay in posting tonight. I'm playing LandGrabbers but some of the levels are too darn difficult to pass. There is a vid walkthrough on Youtube but because the vids load slowly at this time of night, it takes too long to watch them so I'm trying to finish the levels by myself but with no luck. :/)

Mark returned the smile and replied, "Morning, mate. Had a good weekend, I hope?"

As the couple danced, Ryan commented,

"I remember you told me that you don't like dancing at these events but I hope you don't mind dancing with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 am

(It's okay. Maybe you can search for an text walkthrough? So you won't have to wait for the videos to load and all that.)

William nodded and replied, "Yup, it was a very pleasant weekend. How did things go with you?"

He remembered that Mark told him about proposing to his girlfriend and he wondered how it went. He went to his workplace and began helping him.

Lisianthus smiled and replying, she said,

"Of course I don't mind. We've danced a couple of times already and I enjoy dancing with you. You're making this ball more special than it could have ever been."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 am

(Ahh there are tips on Big Fish on how to pass them but it's one of those games where it's better to see the game in action to understand how to pass it. Anyway, my wrist is hurting a bit so I'll take a break from it for the night.)

Mark grinned and replied, "I proposed to my girl and she said yes. It's been a wonderful weekend ever since I got the best news ever."

Ryan blushed happily and replied,

"Thanks, Sia. I'm happy to see you. Other than Duchess Irene, I hardly know anyone here. And don't worry-no young noblewomen approached me. I was with Duchess Irene the whole time until you arrived."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:59 am

(Alright. ^^)

William grinned happily and was happy for his friend. He replied,

"Congratulations, my friend. I am really happy for you. You are a very good person and deserve the best."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied,

"That's good. I wasn't going to forgive you if you hanged around with another beautiful lady. I missed you for the day, Ryan. I was waiting for this moment all day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 am

Mark replied happily, "Thanks, mate. I'm happy that she said yes. She's a great girl. I hope you can meet her sometime. I'd be happy to introduce you two."

Ryan blushed and smiling, he replied, "Me, too, Sia. I've missed you. It was quite lonely until I saw you at those stairs."

He looked romantically into Lisianthus' eyes, forgetting about everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:09 am

William replied happily,

"I'd love to meet her sometime. So when are you two getting married? True love doesn't need to wait, my friend."

Lisianthus looked back into Ryan's eyes and blushing, she replied,

"It was lonely without you, too. I didn't want to see anyone in the ballroom but you and once I entered, I just looked for you."

The music that was being played soon changed into a quieter, more romantic one. Some of the couples stopped dancing while others continued to dance to the romantic music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 am

(Geez, stupid internet disconnected me and I lost my post. :/ This stupidity has been happening recently and I'm fed up so definitely going back to cable. No more wireless ever. -.-)

Mark replied, "We're thinking about in a couple of weeks. We want a small ceremony with just family and a few friends. We'd love for you and Lady Stacey to come, if that's possible."

Ryan blushed and he replied, "My eyes didn't pay attention to anyone but you, beautiful."

As the music changed to a more romantic one, Ryan drew Lisianthus closer into his arms for the dance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 am

(O.o That's weird. I use wireless and it's pretty fine with me. Maybe it's not properly adjusted for you? You should check before switching.)

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that would be wonderful. We'd love to come. Once you two are all ready, name the place and we'll be there."

He smiled to Mark and continued working on his task.

Lisianthus leaned in closer to Ryan as well to dance with him. She loved dancing with in the arms of the man she loved even if he didn't know, or at least she thought he didn't know. Her heart beat for him and she didn't focus with anyone but him.

The other guests noticed Lisianthus and Ryan dancing romantically and most of them were surprised, for Lisianthus never danced that happily with anyone before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 am

(I don't know. The modem is set up in my dad's room so when I use my laptop in there, it works fine but it gets funky in my room. It gets really annoying when I do stuff on Facebook and my progress is completely lost because my Internet decides to screw with me. Anyway, I'll just switch back to cable. I won't ever have to stress out about this stuff again.)

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, I'll do that. We still need to work out the details but I'll let you know soon."

He continued to work hard on his task, focusing while feeling happy at the same time.

As the couple continued to dance, Ryan commented,

"I bet a lot of guys here must envy me right now for dancing with the most beautiful woman in this world. Your beauty is only eclipsed by your shining personality."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:35 am

(O.O I see. Well, that could solve it. I'd say that the internet isn't strong enough to make the signal reach well to your room so it automatically disconnects when there isn't enough strength. The problem is either with the modem or a slow internet. But as you said, connecting the cable will solve the problem. XD)

William nodded and continued working on his task as well, focusing and doing his best. He felt happy for his friend and he was happy himself as well, which made him work in a good mood.

Lisianthus blushed deeply as Ryan complimented her beauty and looking down shyly, she replied,

"Aww Ryan. Now tell me. Do you give all beautiful ladies you meet these touching words? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 am

(I see. I heard about that an old modem might cause the problem so I asked my dad about it the other day but our modem isn't that old so it's probably the latter. Anyway, I should get connected back to cable next week and then it will be one less thing to worry about. XD)

As they continued to work, Mark asked, "So how was your weekend? Did you and Lady Stacey do anything special?"

Ryan chuckled quietly and looking into Lisianthus' eyes, he replied,

"I only see one beautiful woman and she's here in my arms dancing with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am

(lol That's good. XD)

William continued working on his task and replied,

"We had a pretty good weekend. We went to the orphanage to pick up Megan then went to the museum. After lunch, we went on a riding trip."

He paused for a moment and said, "Stacey and I are going to adopt Megan. She's one nice girl and we're pretty close to her."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper and continued dancing with Ryan, enjoying the evening and looking happily into his eyes. The music continued playing and the ball was going pretty smoothly.

In one corner of the ballroom, the chancellor was one of the guests. His eyes were on the dancing couple and he wasn't pleased by that sight. He wasn't pleased at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 am

Mark was surprised to hear that William and Stacey wanted to adopt Megan although he was happy for him. Nodding, he replied,

"Wow, that's a huge step. Are you two ready to take care of a child?"

The couple continued to dance happily and Ryan took the opportunity to whisper in Lisianthus' right ear,

"I hope we get a chance to sneak away to see the festival in Cephiron and then to gaze at the night sky together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

William nodded in reply and said,

"Yup, I think we are. Megan is also old enough to know how to take care of herself so it isn't going to be a big problem. Plus, she's such a sweet kid and a pleasure to have around. We'll be happy with her, that's for sure."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Definitely. We'll wait till the chance comes up then we'll sneak out of here."

She looked around for a moment then said, "Just till the music stops dancing and the guests get busy with chatting away with each other, we'll make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 am

Mark nodded and replied, "It sounds like the two of you have thought this through. And Megan sounds like a good girl so she'll be in good hands and have a good home."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. Sounds good."

He continued to dance happily with Lisianthus in his arms, feeling the romance stirring between the two of them. He felt happy that he got the chance to spend time with Lisianthus and they had more of the night to come.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am

William smiled and replied, "Thanks, Mark. I can only hope so."

He continued working hard on his task, focusing and doing his best.

Lisianthus continued dancing happily with Ryan for a while longer, enjoying dancing with him and being close to him like so. She looked forward to spend the rest of the evening and night with him and to enjoy all the possible activities.

After a while, the music stopped and the couples stopped dancing. Lisianthus stopped dancing as well and looking to Ryan, she whispered,

"It's our chance. We can sneak between the guests to the door."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Mark did the same, focusing on his task and assisting William whenever he could.

After the morning hours passed, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark turned to William and said,

"Looks like it's time to get something to eat. Want the usual?"

Ryan nodded and holding Lisianthus' hand, he led the way towards the door, making sure to be careful and unnoticed as they made their escape from the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:21 am

William nodded to Mark and replied,

"Yeah, please. I'll take a break for a few minutes then continue working."

He let go of his tools for a moment to take his breathes.

Lisianthus followed Ryan quietly as they made their way out of the ballroom. Fortunately, no one recognized her and they made it out of there safely.

Once outside, Lisianthus giggled and said, "That was fun but it's not over yet. We still have to make it out of the castle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

Mark nodded and replied,

"Ok, mate. I'll be back as soon as I'm done."

Putting down his tools, he went to the buffet table to get a plate and some food.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. Hmm, do you think we have time to change and then sneak out of the castle or should we risk sneaking out like this?"

(If I suddenly take a long time in posting, it's most likely because of our Internet connection again. I got the same intermittent disconnection problems today and it's been loading really slowly, too, like it's on dial-up or something. So just wanted to give you a heads up in case.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 am

(Ahh okay. I understand. ^^)

William took a break for a few minutes, resting a little before getting hold of his tools again to continue working.

Lisianthus looked a little thoughtful then replied,

"I don't know. I don't want to risk wasting more time around here since someone might find us and drag us back there. Maybe we can leave like that? I'll get off my tiara and then no one will recognize us, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 am

Mark enjoyed his lunch, talking with a couple of workers while doing so. Steven had decided to eat something today although he didn't eat much. He kept to himself, being sullen and quiet.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Wait, I have an idea."

He cast a spell and after a few seconds, the clothes that he and Lisianthus had worn changed to more casual ones. Ryan now wore black jeans a light blue shirt while Lisianthus had on a beautiful white dress although she still had on Ryan's jewels.

Ryan then said,

"I hope it's ok. Your dress is back in your room. I think we'll go more unnoticed like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: