Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 am

William nodded and continued to work hard when he heard the usual horse sound. He looked in its direction and saw Steven arrive, although he didn't look very happy. William wondered what could be up with him but as it was none that mattered to him, he just continued working.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, some people do that although they come to us at land sometimes to see our things and so on. As for how it's different, maybe you can find that on your own when we continue touring around."

She winked at him and continued showing him around.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:45 am

As the morning hours passed, Steven would occasionally glance at William. Unlike William, Steven had a pretty close idea as to why Lord James had suddenly changed his mind. Part of him wanted to tell William but Lord James had threatened him if he did so. Still, he couldn't help but think that it might be better to warn him.

Ryan replied happily,

"Sure, I'm getting more curious by the minute."

He continued to look around some more at the academy, feeling amazed by the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 am

William continued working hard on his task, unaware of Steven's occasional glances or his thoughts about him. Although part of him was still wondering why Lord James changed his mind, he didn't give it much thought and focused on his job.

After a while of showing Ryan around the school, Lisianthus said,

"I think we're all done here. We should probably go somewhere else now. Is there any place in particular you'd like to see or should I decide?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 am

The hours of the morning passed by uneventfully and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, briefly stretched his arms, and said,

"I'm hungry and could use the break. Should I grab some water for you as usual?"

Ryan thought about it for a few moments and then replied,

"I can't think of anywhere in particular to see so why don't you decide? You know this town pretty well and I'm sure I couldn't have a better guide with me."

(I'm going to get off for the night now. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

(Nite. ^^)

William nodded to Mark and with a smile, he replied, "Yeah, that would be great. I'll stay here and continue my work as usual."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay then. Hmm let me think."

She looked thoughtful for a moment before she came up with an idea. Smiling, she said, "Ahh I know where we should go. Come on."

She led the way out of the school and to Melody. Once both were on, she gave Ryan the directions to a place called, 'Mages' Fair'.

It was some sort of a carnival, minus the celebrations, where magicians, sorcerers and mages showed off their talents and skills. There were some who played tricks in public, others who played musical instruments with their magic, some who cooked with their magic; all in public for the enjoyment for the passers-by. There were also some fortune tellers around who would tell the people of their fortune and such.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 am

Mark replied,

"Aye. I'll be back a little later then."

He then went to the buffet table to get a plate and some food for himself.

Meanwhile, Steven had stopped his work and looked over at William. He wondered if he should give William a warning about Lord James although Steven felt he had no obligation to do so.

Ryan followed Lisianthus' directions and gently guided Melody towards the 'Mages' Fair.' Once they had arrived, Ryan began to look around and he was fascinated by all the different booths set up and all the magicians and sorcerers performed their tricks and spells for the public.

He saw some fortune tellers and suddenly, Ryan had an idea. Turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Why don't we get our fortunes told? It'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 am

William had continued working when he glanced at Steven and noticed him looking over at him. He turned his attention back to his task but wondered why Steven was looking at him, and why he hadn't approached him as usual, and if it had anything to do with his sullen expression earlier.

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "Sure, sounds fun. Come on."

She carefully got off Melody and waited for Ryan to do the same. Once they were on land, she led the way to one of the fortune tellers and smiling at her, she said,

"Hi there. We were wondering if you could tell us our fortune."

The lady smiled and replied, "But of course, my dears. Which one of you would like to know their future first?"

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said, "You can go first."

(Ahh you can take over the fortune teller for Ryan. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 am

Steven noticed that William had looked at him and sighing, he decided to approach him and tell him as much as he could allow without getting into trouble.

Carefully, he walked up to where William was working and once he arrived, he coughed and said,

"Do you have a minute?"

(Ok. XD)

Ryan nodded and approaching the fortune teller, he replied,

"I'll go first."

The lady nodded and gesturing to look at Ryan's hand, Ryan showed it to her. Carefully, she looked at Ryan's palm and then at his face, studying its features. Once she was done, she said,

"You will finally find the love and happiness that you've been searching for your life but the road to get there won't be easy. Be wary of obstacles and those who would stand in your way. But don't worry, dear. I see that you have a strong heart and you will be able to fight off all the evil in your way."

After the fortune teller was done, Ryan gave her his thanks and then gestured to Lisianthus that it was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 am

William turned to Steven and wondered what he wanted to talk to him about, since he looked a little serious. Pausing in his work, he replied,

"Sure. What's up?"

Lisianthus nodded and then did the same, showing her hand to the fortune teller. After the lady had observed her carefully, she spoke,

"You have found the love that your heart had ached for for a long time, but be careful, for there are certain people who will try to take that love away. The bad deeds that you had done once must be clear for others to clear the road. Death is a step away from you; one wrong move, you'll fall into it."

Lisianthus was puzzled by what the lady said of her but thanked her too and gave her some coins for the service.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 am

Steven took a deep breath and then looking seriously at William, he replied,

"I can't talk long. Who knows who may be watching us? I know you haven't liked me but I think I should give you a little warning. All I can say is that Lord James isn't to be trusted."

After Ryan and Lisianthus had both of their fortunes told, Ryan moved off and looking at Lisianthus with some worry, he said,

"I wonder what the fortune teller meant by that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am

William furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what Steven meant by that, and why he was telling him. He remembered when sometime back, Mark told him that he saw Lord James and Steven together. Could this have anything to do with Lord James' sudden change of heart?

Looking seriously at Steven as well, he replied, "Why do you think that Lord James isn't to be trusted?"

Lisianthus shrugged her shoulders. She could guess what the love and bad deeds part meant, but she had no clue about the rest. Replying, she said,

"I have no idea. But looking at both of our fortunes, they were a bit similar, huh? She said that both of us will find love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:00 am

Steven replied, "I can't get into specifics but Lord James is the kind of person who's after power or money-both if he can get it. Just be careful, ok?"

Steven then walked away. Although he wished to say more, Lord James had threatened him if he even dared so Steven kept quiet on the details.

Ryan smiled a little and replied, "Yeah, they did. I like the love part of our fortunes. We both deserve happiness, I think."

He smiled warmly at Lisianthus although the ominious part of her fortune still made him worried.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 am

William was kept in suspense as Steven walked away. He wanted to ask more but as he didn't want to tell him any details, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to know more about Lord James and what he planned but didn't know how. Even Stacey seemed to have no clue about her father's intentions.

He had to get to the bottom of this but how?

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Yeah, I agree."

She looked at Ryan for a few minutes then turned her eyes to the road, although part of her was still thinking about the fortune. Who could that love mean? And what did the lady mean when she said that death was a step away?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:29 am

Mark saw Steven and William talking and wondered what it was about. He quickly finished up his lunch and after throwing his trash away, he brought back a bottle of water for William. Handing it to him, he asked,

"Everything ok, mate?"

Ryan then said,

"Hey, let's enjoy the rest of the fair, ok? I want to see what some of these magicians and sorcerers can do."

He held Lisianthus' hand and happily walked around, taking in the different sights and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 am

William was still deep in thought when he saw Mark give him the bottle of water. Gratefully taking it from him, he nodded and replied,

"Yeah. Thanks, Mark."

He opened the bottle and drank a little of it before putting it nearby.

Lisianthus smiled as she saw Ryan take her hand and happily look around. Although she still felt pretty tired, she also felt happy to see him happy so and have fun with her. So pressing on herself, she continued walking around with him, looking at the fair around her and watching the magicians' tricks.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 pm

(Sorry for getting off yesterday without letting you know. I had to go to sleep early because of work and all that.)

Mark nodded and picking up his tools, he resumed work. Then he casually said,

"I saw that Steven talk to you. Is he back to his old ways?"

Ryan continued to look around, watching the magicians and sorcerers perform their tricks for the audience. He looked to Lisianthus and said,

"This kind of reminds me of how some magicians back in the human world would perform tricks but this is much larger."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 am

(Ahh it's okay. ^^)

William continued to work as well and he shook his head and replied,

"No, not really. He said something about Lord James. That I can't trust him..."

He paused for a minute then continued, "But it seemed like he wasn't supposed to tell me. Like he knows more than just but doesn't want or can't tell me."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I've never seen sorcerers perform in the human world but this place is famous for their tricks and such. You can see some really talented guys around, although not more talented than you, of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

Mark thought about what William had told him for a minute and then replied,

"That's interesting. I agree that Lord James isn't to be trusted. He's not a bad person but he does tend to have hidden motives. Not sure what Steven isn't telling you, though."

Ryan blushed a little as Lisianthus told him that the sorcerers in the fair weren't more talented than him and he replied,

"You're flattering me, Sia, but then I'm quite lucky to be flattered by a beautiful woman."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 am

William shrugged as well and continued to work, deep in thought. Replying, he said,

"I need to get to the bottom of this but I am not really sure how. I guess all I can do so far is go along with Lord James and see what he wants in the end."

Lisianthus giggled a little with a blush as Ryan called her beautiful, and replying, she said,

"Aww but I am not flattering. You really are a powerful sorcerer, Ryan, and I doubt that there are any other sorcerers who are stronger or more talented than you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 am

Mark nodded and as he resumed his work, for the bell had rung to resume work for everyone, he replied,

"Yeah. Maybe you can try to get closer to Steven although he seems pretty tight-lipped. Not sure how much success you'll have."

Ryan scratched the back of his head and replied,

"That really means a lot. I guess I'm pretty powerful back home but I'm sure the sorcerers here are much more powerful. I didn't learn magic until my mentor took me under his wing but he saw that I had great potential."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 am

William nodded and replied,

"Maybe but I am not sure, either. Steven knows that I don't really like him or like being around him, so if I start to hang around him suddenly or get closer to him, he'll sure know that something is up and that I am not trying to be friendly."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "I can see that, too. I promise you, Ryan, that I'll help you learn everything you can from here till you become the most legendary sorcerer ever. No one will be a match for your power!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 am

Mark nodded and replied, "I see. That plan won't work then. Guess all you can do is wait it out and see what the next move is."

He resumed his work, unable to think of any other ideas to help William.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied,

"Thank you, Sia. You know, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than the one I see in front of me right now."

He held Lisianthus' hands in his own, smiling warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 am

William nodded in agreement and didn't say anything more, but continued working on his task. He was still thinking about a way to find out Lord James' motives but as there was nothing he could but wait, he focused at the job in hand.

Lisianthus smiled back at Ryan and said, "I couldn't have asked for a better friend, either, Ryan. I want to thank you for making me have so much fun and being here with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am

The hours of the afternoon passed, with everyone hard at work and focused on their tasks.

As the sun was beginning to set, the bell rang, signaling that work was over for the day. Mark finished up the last of his task and started to gather his tools, waiting for William so that they could put away their tools at the same time.

Ryan replied, "Of course. I'll always be here for you, Sia. Don't ever forget that."

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then taking her hand, he led the way to see some more sorcerers and performances.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 am

William heard the bell ring as well and finished up his task. He then gathered his tools as well and put them away along with Mark. Once that was over, he turned to Mark and said,

"I'll get going now. See you tomorrow."

Lisianthus blushed as Ryan kissed her on the cheek but happily followed him around the fair. It was full of sorcerers and magicians who performed different tricks for the audience, and all were pretty talented. Some used magical pets to be by their side, making them perform in front of the passers by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: