Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:48 am

After a while of walking, William arrived at the construction site. First, he went to the storage shed to get his tools and after that was done, he went towards the workplace. Seeing Mark there, he smiled to him and said,

"Morning, Mark. Early today."

Although she was unconscious, Lisianthus began to hear Ryan's voice faintly. Making an effort to snap out of it, she slowly began to open her eyes and become aware. Seeing Ryan, she slowly came to and whispered,

"Ryan...?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:59 am

Mark smiled back to William and nodding, he replied,

"Morning, mate. Yeah, I got on the early wagon with the first group so I got here early."

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing Lisianthus awake and smiling at her, he replied,

"Oh Sia, I'm so happy you're awake. What happened?"

Inside, he suspected that the chancellor had something to do with Lisianthus' condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:33 am

William nodded and replied,

"I see. Well, I'm all ready for today's work so let's begin."

He took his place then waited for Mark so that they could begin working together.

Ryan's question reminded Lisianthus of what the chancellor told her and she took a few minutes to get back everything again. For some reason, she didn't want to tell Ryan about anything, for she thought it would only make things worse.

But not even finding the mood to smile back, she replied quietly,

"Nothing happened. Umm I guess I was really tired. We should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:53 am

Mark took his place and holding a couple of boards, he waited for William to begin hammering them in place.

Ryan was skeptical when he heard Lisianthus' reply. He had a feeling that something more had happened besides Lisianthus being tired but he didn't want to pry at the same time.

Nodding, he replied, "Umm ok. I'm happy you're all right. If anything had happened to you, I don't know what I would have done."

He hugged Lisianthus gently, relieved that she was physically ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:21 am

William took his hammer and began to hammer the planks Mark placed for him, working hard and doing his best.

Lisianthus returned the hug gently, but she didn't say anything in reply. She didn't know what to say. Sh didn't know what to do. If she told Ryan about what the chancellor told her, he would probably get angry and that would make a problem and the chancellor could really hurt him. If she told him to leave, he would ask why and what would she say?

She really wanted Ryan to be okay but what was she supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 am

Mark continued to work hard with William, holding the planks in place while William would hammer them in. The morning hours continued like so, with everyone hard at work on their tasks.

Ryan noticed how quiet Lisianthus had become and gently touching her cheek, he asked,

"Hey, is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:29 am

William continued to work hard as well, doing his best so that the planks are placed well and strongly. As the weather cooperated, he was able to progress well and they finished a good amount of work.

Lisianthus nodded and forcing a small smile to Ryan, she replied,

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, let us go upstairs and get some sleep. We had a tiring night."

She slowly got up to her feet and waited for Ryan to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am

Mark was pleased that they were getting a good amount of work done and it looked like the construction of the orphanage was going smoothly. He took a moment to see how the other workers were getting along and he commented,

"I think Lady Stacey will be pleased to see how well this place is going."

Ryan got up as well but instead of leading the way, he carried Lisianthus into his arms and began to go upstairs. He said,

"I'm your knight, after all, so it's my duty to protect you and take care of your needs."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:39 am

William nodded with a smile on his face and looking around as well, he replied,

"Yup. Everyone is working hard and doing their best to make sure everything comes out fine. It's all for the children who are going to stay here after that."

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush as Ryan carried her into his arms. She was really touched by his move that despite her somber mood, she smiled and hugging Ryan softly around the neck, she replied,

"I love my knight and I want him safe always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, definitely for the kids. I'm glad that we're working on a worthy project that'll benefit the orphans in Lessire."

Ryan blushed as he heard the beautiful words from Lisianthus and smiling softly, he replied,

"And your knight will always love his queen."

They reached the door to Lisianthus' room and Ryan opened it. Then he gently placed Lisianthus on her bed and said,

"If you'd like, I can stay with you tonight-make sure that you're safe and all."

He looked down, blushing.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 am

(Ahh I think Mark meant Lessire. XD)

William nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. You know, working on this project is more fun than working on the inn-to know that you are working on something that will benefit young kids and make them happy later on."

Lisianthus blushed as well but shaking her head, she replied shyly,

"Umm no, it's okay. You need to rest tonight, too. No worries, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 am

(Ooops sorry. Starting to get sleepy here. I'll go to sleep soon anyway since I have a busy day tomorrow and all.)

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, true indeed. It was a great idea of Lady Stacey to come up with this orphanage and it's wonderful of Lord Connelly to help execute it."

Ryan nodded and giving a smile, he replied,

"Ok. Well, I should let you get your sleep. Good night, beautiful Sia."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 am

(It's ok. XD)

William nodded in agreement as he continued to work and replied,

"Yup, that's true. I think both would like to help the community and that's really wonderful of them."

Lisianthus returned the kiss softly, pouring all her love and passion into it. She kissed Ryan lovingly, almost not wanting to let go, for she didn't want him to leave yet it seemed like the only solution for his safety, which mattered the most to Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:08 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, indeed. They're a great example of how more nobles should be."

He continued to work hard through the morning hours with William, holding planks in place.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for some more moments and then the kiss was over. Looking lovingly into her eyes, Ryan said,

"I'll see you in the morning. We'll have breakfast as usual, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 am

William nodded in agreement and continued working hard on his job, hammering the planks Mark held for him.

Lisianthus nodded with a small smile and replied,

"Yeah, as usual. I'll be waiting for you in the garden like everyday."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:16 am

The hours of the morning passed and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, briefly stretched, and said,

"Time to get something eat. Want the usual?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then. Good night, beautiful."

He gave Lisianthus one more kiss and then he left her room, returning to his room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:21 am

William heard the bell ring as well and let go of his tools as well to take a break for a few minutes. Nodding to Mark, he replied,

"Yeah, sure. That would be great. I'll rest for a bit then try to get some more work done here."

After Ryan had left the room, Lisianthus covered herself with the blanket, not even having the strength or mood to change into a nightgown or some pajamas. She felt lost. On one hand, she didn't want Ryan to leave so soon but the chancellor threatened to hurt him if she didn't. How was she supposed to make him leave then? She felt sure that if she simply told him about what the chancellor said, he wouldn't leave and he'd want to face him or something. Then how was she supposed to make him leave?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 am

Mark nodded and replied,

"Ok. I'll be back as soon as I'm done."

He then went to the buffet table to get a plate and some food.

Ryan arrived back in his room and he'd changed into a pair of pajamas after having washed up. He then climbed into bed but he couldn't fall asleep. He was thinking about what had happened between Lisianthus and the chancellor. Ryan sensed that Lisianthus seemed down about something although she denied it.

He thought about what to do and decided that if things got any worse, he'd talk to Irene about it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 am

William took a break for a few minutes, resting his hands and muscles for a bit. Then he picked up his tools again and resumed working on the job, but being slower than before without Mark's help.

Lisianthus continued to think over what she should do but she couldn't really find a solution. She thought about telling Ryan to leave but indirectly so but wasn't so sure if that would work.

Tired from the running thoughts in her head, she eventually fell asleep after much thought and pondering.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:46 am

Mark finished his lunch quickly, as he decided to eat only a little food this time. After he was done, he took a water bottle and went back over to William, who resumed working. Handing the bottle to him, Mark said,

"Here, mate."

(I'll start the next morning if that's ok. ^^)

The next morning, Ryan woke up at the usual time and the first thing he thought of was Lisianthus. He felt happy that they were finally a couple and he knew that things between them would change. However, there was also the thought of what had happened late last night with the chancellor talking to Lisianthus. Ryan hoped that it was nothing but he suspected that the chancellor wasn't to be trusted.

Getting up, he took a change of clothes and then went into the bathroom to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 am

William took the bottle from Mark gratefully and smiling, he replied,

"Thanks, mate."

He opened the bottle and drank a little, then closed it and put it nearby before resuming the work with Mark.

(Yup, that's fine. ^^)

The next morning, Lisianthus woke up a little after Ryan did. Although she would usually wake up pretty early, she was feeling tired after staying up late last night. However, she did get a good night's sleep and so felt a little better.

However, remembering the problem she was in, she felt down again. Getting up, she got a change of clothes as well and entered the bathroom to take a shower and change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 am

Mark resumed his work with William, making good progress. The bell rang a little after, signaling that it was time for everyone to get back to work.

Ryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on his clothes for the day. He wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

After combing his hair and checking to see that he looked presentable, he went downstairs and outside to the garden to wait for Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 am

William continued working hard on his job, hammering the planks that Mark put for him. Looking at the fence as they worked, he commented,

"This is coming out pretty neat, you know."

Lisianthus took a quick shower then changed into a beautiful turquoise halter-neck top and a pair of dark denim shorts. She then combed her hair to flow beautifully on her back and once she was done, she went out of the room, heading towards the garden.

Once there, she saw that Ryan was already up and about and giving him a small smile, she said,

"Good morning, Ryan. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:15 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, that it is. We're making good progress. If we're lucky, the new orphanage might be done by the time the children are finished with school for summer vacation."

Ryan smiled and marveled at how beautiful Lisianthus looked. Shaking his head, he replied,

"Not at all, beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and gave her a sweet good morning kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:23 am

William nodded and replied,

"That sounds pretty good. Then they could have the time to move and so without interrupting their studies. That would be a suitable time."

Lisianthus softly returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ryan and giving him a sweet good morning kiss full of love and passion. At moments like those, when she was in Ryan's arms, she felt safe and secure but wished that they could stay like that. It seemed like there was one solution and she was going to take it, if for nothing but Ryan's safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: