Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:14 am

Stacey rested on the couch while waiting for William to finish using the bathroom. She was happy that the process of adopting Megan was going smoothly and she was looking forward to Mark coming over for dinner tomorrow.

Ryan replied, "That's very beautiful, Sia. I know that our love will last for a long time and that nothing can ever outshine it."

He held Lisianthus' hand as he continued to look up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:19 am

William washed up and brushed his teeth and soon, he was all ready for bed. He went out of the bathroom and approaching Stacey, he said,

"The bathroom's free now, pretty."

Lisianthus held Ryan's hand as well and continued to look up at the sky, watching the two moons as they faded away into the dawn light. After a short while, the beautiful scenery was over and the moons had disappeared.

Lisianthus said, "There goes. That was a wonderful sight. Worth to stay up for."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 am

Stacey replied,

"Thanks, handsome. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

She got up from her seat, went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown, and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan nodded and looking at Lisianthus, he replied,

"Definitely."

As the moons could no longer be seen from view, Ryan surmised that the morning would soon come. He then said,

"Should we head back now? It'll soon be morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 am

Meanwhile, William went to the bedroom to wait for Stacey. He took off his shirt then climbed in bed, waiting for her to join him. He felt really happy that everything was going wonderfully in their life, they were going to be parents soon, and there was nothing more he could ask for.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah. I am starting to feel tired and we both should get our sleep. Let's go."

She followed him to where Melody was. She had rested a bit although she needed to go back to the stables to have some sleep and rest properly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 am

Stacey finished washing up and had changed into a black nightgown for the night. After brushing her hair, she looked at herself in the mirror and then went back to the bedroom, putting away the clothes she had worn.

Climbing into bed next to William, Stacey wrapped her arms around him and said,

"I'm ready to fall asleep next to you, handsome."

Once they reached Melody, Ryan got on and then helped Lisianthus get on behind him. Then he directed Melody to take to the air and said,

"Can you take us back to the castle? We should all get our rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:43 am

William wrapped his arms around Stacey as well and replied,

"I'm ready too, pretty."

He then leaned in to give her a sweet good night kiss.

Melody whinnied in reply and taking to the air, she flew with the couple towards the castle. The city had become really quiet with most people having gone home to rest and sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss, pouring all her love and emotion into it. After it was over, she looked lovingly into William's eyes and said,

"Good night, handsome. I'll see you in the morning."

She then laid her head down on her pillow and prepared to fall asleep.

Although Ryan felt tired, he was happy about how the night had gone. He had admitted that he was in love with Lisianthus and he knew that she loved him. Ryan felt that things could only get better from here.

Once they arrived back on the grounds near the castle, Ryan directed Melody to land near the stables. Then he helped Lisianthus to the ground and Ryan got off himself.

Petting Melody gently on her head, Ryan said,

"Thank you for taking us today, Melody. You must be quite tired so you should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 am

(I'll take care of the next morning. XD)

The next morning, the sun rays peeked happily through the window of William's and Stacey's bedroom. William felt their warmth come over him and he slowly opened his eyes to wake up.

Seeing Stacey sleeping peacefully by his side, he figured he should get up first. So placing a soft kiss on her cheek, he got up, got himself a change then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Melody nodded its head to Ryan then went on its way to enter the stables itself and have a good rest. Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said,

"We should head on as well. We had a wonderful night but we need to sleep, too."

Inside the castle however, the chancellor was waiting for Lisianthus to return impatiently. He wasn't happy at all with how she sneaked out of the ball let alone stay out for so long, and he awaited her return.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 am

(Ok. XD)

A little later, Stacey woke up and upon opening her eyes, she saw that William wasn't next to her. Then she heard sounds coming from the bathroom. Figuring that William was getting ready for the day, Stacey got out of bed, took a change of clothes from the dresser and then made the bed.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we both do. It's back to the usual day for us tomorrow."

He offered Lisianthus his arm and together, the two of them walked towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a green t-shirt and pair of light jeans. He then combed his hair and brushed his teeth. Once he was all done, he took his clothes and went out of the bathroom.

Seeing Stacey awake, he smiled, put away his clothes then approached her and gave her a warm hug, saying,

"Good morning, pretty. Hope you slept well."

Lisianthus happily followed Ryan to inside the castle. Once they were inside, as they were about to go upstairs, the chancellor saw them and approaching them with a stern look, specifically looking towards Lisianthus, he spoke up,

"My queen, where have you been all this time?"

Lisianthus turned to him and although she was a little surprised, she knew that she would have been confronted like this sooner or later. Replying, she said,

"Umm hi, chancellor. I was out with Ryan. Sorry for leaving the ball like that but I wanted to show Ryan the festival in town and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 am

Stacey returned the hug and smiling at William, she replied,

"Yup, I definitely did, handsome."

She gave him a romantic kiss to greet the morning.

Ryan looked to the chancellor and being polite, he added,

"It's my fault, sir. This is my first festival and I wanted to see as much of it as possible so Sia offered to take me. We know it's late but we're back now and Sia's pretty tired so I should make sure she gets to her room for some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

William happily returned the kiss, greeting his beloved a sweet morning. After the kiss was broken, he replied,

"That's wonderful to hear. How about my pretty gets ready while I prepare some delicious breakfast for us both?"

Although Ryan was being polite, the chancellor didn't like how he spent much time with Lisianthus and how it seemed like everything was perfectly fine between them. He had wanted that once he would show Ryan the prisons and such, Ryan would change his opinion of Lisianthus and he'd eventually leave. But that didn't happen.

Controlling his temper, he replied, "I see. If you'll allow us, though, sir, I'd like to have a word with the queen alone. I need to tell her something so that she wouldn't make such a horrible mistake again, leaving her guests without even greeting them. Just a word, my queen."

Lisianthus nodded although she had a bad feeling about this. Turning to Ryan, she said,

"You can go to sleep if you'd like. I'll finish and then go to my room myself. And no worries, I'll be fine."

She smiled to him to assure him that everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That sounds perfect. I'll go get ready then."

Taking her clothes, she went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

Although Ryan felt reluctant to leave Lisianthus alone with the chancellor, he nodded and replied,

"Ok. I'll head on to my room but I'll be awake for a little whil if you want to see me after."

He gave Lisianthus a quick kiss on her right cheek and then walked up the stairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 am

As Stacey entered the bathroom to get ready, William went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them. He wanted to make some waffles for today with strawberry and honey toppings, as well as prepare some fresh apple juice to go with it.

As Ryan went upstairs to his room, Lisianthus followed the chancellor to a room where they could talk by themselves. After both were inside, the chancellor closed the door after them and looking to Lisianthus with a warning look, he said,

"What's up with you sticking around that Ryan always, queen? He's been nothing but a nuisance and a trouble ever since he came."

Lisianthus immediately shook her head to reply, "Stop that. Ryan is no trouble. He's making me pretty happy by his presence."

The chancellor then replied, "Really, queen? If you're going to neglect your duties and responsibilities for his sake, and for the sake of 'making you happy by his presence' then I don't want him around, queen. In fact, I already don't want him around. And you're going to make him leave, whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am

Stacey finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a light blue blouse and black jeans and then put her hair in a simple ponytail.

After she was done, she went to the bedroom to put away her nightgown and then went into the kitchen. She saw William cooking breakfast and smiling, she said,

"Wow, breakfast is smelling delicious. I could get used to this."

Ryan entered his room but he couldn't go to sleep. He was worried about what the chancellor was saying to Lisianthus but hoped that she would be strong enough to take whatever the chancellor was saying.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 am

William chuckled happily over Stacey's comment and replying, he said,

"I don't mind spoiling my pretty."

He then laid the breakfast on the table and helped Stacey have her seat, then seated himself across from her.

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and looking confused, she replied,

"What do you mean by that?"

The chancellor gave her a sly look and replying, he said,

"You heard me. You are going to make him leave."

Lisianthus immediately shook her head and replied,

"Never. Ryan isn't leaving. I want him around and he isn't leaving. No way."

However, it didn't seem that the chancellor was moved, as he replied,

"If you don't want him to be hurt, my queen, you're going to make him leave. If you don't him to suffer right in front of you, maybe even worse, you're going to make him leave."

Lisianthus stared at him in disbelief, then replied,

"Wh-what are you saying? You won't do that. You won't hurt Ryan."

The chancellor replied, "Yes, I will, if you don't make him leave, my queen. I can easily hurt him and you know that I can. Make him leave as soon as possible or else, you could see him even dying right in front of you. If you care about him, do as I say."

With that, he left the room. Lisianthus felt like she was unable to move, unable to think, for what the chancellor just said shocked her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 am

After Stacey took her seat, she took her fork and took a bite of her waffles. After swallowing, she said,

"Yum, these are delicious, too. I sure am a lucky girl to have a husband who cooks so well."

(Man, Ryan is right about that chancellor. He's evil. O.O)

Ryan paced to and fro in his room, worrying about what was going on between Lisianthus and the chancellor. He hoped that the chancellor wasn't harming her although the ring he gave her ensured that wouldn't happen. He thought to himself,

Please be ok, Sia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am

William smiled happily and replied,

"I'm glad that I can please my wife. That's all I want in life."

He began to eat his breakfast happily as well, enjoying the company.

(I'll have to agree here. XD)

As the chancellor left her alone, Lisianthus stood in the middle of the room motionless. The chancellor's words replayed themselves in her head and she felt every word stab her heart like a sharp knife. Why? Why once she thought everything was going perfectly, Ryan returned her love, and everything was finally turning for the better, something like that had to happen? Why was the chancellor doing that? Why did he want to take away the only one she treasured the most in life?

The image of Ryan being hurt got in her head and she felt like her soul would be taken away if one hand was laid on him. Beginning to feel dizzy, she slowly became unaware of anything around her, and before she knew it, she fell to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Stacey blushed and she continued to eat her breakfast, enjoying William's company and the beautiful weather they were having. She commented,

"Mark is coming with you for dinner today, right?"

Ryan was in his room, waiting for any news or signs of Lisianthus. However, as it seemed awfully quiet for a while, he decided to leave his room and find Lisianthus, unaware of her current state. He went downstairs and looked in various rooms, hoping to find her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:20 am

William nodded and replying, he said,

"Yup. We'll finish work then come here together. You're staying at the hut to take care of some chores today, right?"

As Ryan continued to search in various rooms around the castle to find Lisianthus, one of the maids who was still awake to clean up after the ball noticed him. Seeing as how he looked to be searching for something, or someone, she approached him, and politely asked,

"Can I help you with anything, sir?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's right. I want to make sure that our place is neat and clean for when Mark comes. And then when it's about time for you two to come, I'll start dinner."

Ryan saw the maid approach him and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, miss. I'm looking for the queen. Have you seen her? She was talking to the chancellor but I don't know where they went."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:19 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright. That sounds good."

He soon finished up his breakfast then got up to wash his plate and utensils and put them on the drying rack.

The maid nodded and replied, "I saw them enter that room, sir. I'm not sure if they're still there, though."

She pointed to the room where Lisianthus was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 am

Stacey finished her breakfast soon after William did and getting up, she took her plate and utensils to the kitchen sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack.

Once everything was clean, Stacey looked to William and said,

"Have a great day at work, handsome. I can't wait for you to return."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thank you, miss."

He gave the maid a smile and then went towards the room she pointed to. Once there, Ryan knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 am

William smiled and giving Stacey a hug and a quick kiss, he replied,

"I'll miss you for the day, pretty. See you later."

He waved goodbye to her then went on his way to the construction site.

Inside the room, Lisianthus was still unconscious so there was no reply. The possibility of losing Ryan plus the tiredness she felt before got to her and affected her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:39 am

Stacey waved goodbye to William and then began to do the chores for the day.

Meanwhile, Lord Connelly and Bill had already opened the construction site for the day and the first group of workers had arrived. Mark was among that group and he went to the storage shed to get his tools. Seeing that William hadn't arrived yet, Mark went to his place and decided to wait for him.

Ryan heard no reply so slowly, he opened the door. Inside the room, there was no chancellor but on the floor, there was Lisianthus, unconscious. Immediately, Ryan ran to her and holding her in his arms, he shook her gently and said,

"Sia, Sia, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: