Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:26 am

Ryan: Sia is quite the angel, isn't she? She's kind, fun to be with and likes to be mischievous at the same time. Quite the perfect combination. ^^

For Lisianthus: So you admit that you love Ryan? XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:56 am

Lisianthus: *blushes and nods ever so slowly*

For Ryan: In other words, you love her? XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:30 am

Ryan: *blushes and smiles shyly* Yeah, I think I do. ^^

For Lisianthus: Yays! I'm so happy. Very Happy Ahh new question. If Rosaline finds out, what do you think would happen?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Lisianthus: Umm well, I hope that she would understand and let Ryan be. I am pretty sure she will if she wants him to be happy, right?

For Ryan: Aww nice. ^^ So say, was the kiss with Lisianthus sweeter than any kiss with Rosaline? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:33 am

Ryan: Well, it was different. Kissing Rosaline was exciting and dangerous. It's not the same feeling with Sia but more like when I kissed her, there's only the two of us and we feel safe.

For Lisianthus: True but what if Rosaline threatens to eat Ryan if he doesn't stay with her?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Lisianthus: O_O Could she really do that? But I wouldn't allow her. I would defend Ryan with my heart and soul if I had to!

For Ryan: Aww that's so sweet. Curious but how was kissing Rosaline 'dangerous'? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Ryan: Well, you know, when we kissed, we wanted to be sure not to get caught since Rosaline is married to my brother and all.

For Lisianthus: Well, Love suggested the possibility to Ryan. XD So would you duel Rosaline for Ryan? XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:58 am

Lisianthus: I'd do anything to defend Ryan if it came to that.

For Ryan: Ahh I see now. XD Back to Sia, do you think that kiss could make your relationship develop more than just a friendship?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:07 am

Ryan: Definitely. I mean, friends don't kiss like that, right?

For Lisianthus: So you would do anything to make Ryan yours? XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:11 am

Lisianthus: Well, if he chose to be with me, Rosaline has no right to take him away like that, right? I'd do anything to make him with me as long as he is happy, too.

For Ryan: Yup, that's true. How long do you think it would take for you and Lisianthus to be together for sure? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:19 am

Ryan: I guess it depends on how many troubles we encounter, like that chancellor, for instance.

For Lisianthus: That's right. XD What if you encountered this scenario where Rosaline threatened Ryan to stay with her by threatening to hurt you if he refused and Ryan agreed because he didn't want you in danger or something?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:22 am

Lisianthus: Never! I don't care if I would be hurt. I'd be more hurt if Ryan were taken away from me...

For Ryan: I see. Do you think the chancellor could bring you closer, or make things harder for you? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:32 am

Ryan: I bet he'll try to separate Sia and me. That guy is evil. >.>

For Lisianthus: Aww but knowing Ryan, I bet he wouldn't want to see you hurt. Another scenario-what if the chancellor threatened to hurt Ryan unless you stepped down from the throne?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:40 am

Lisianthus: O-O Could he really do that? B-But I wouldn't know what to do then...Oh man...

For Ryan: I see that you understand the guy pretty well. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:47 am

Ryan: Yup, and I must save Sia from the terrors of that man.

For Lisianthus: So you would sacrifice Ryan rather than give up your throne?

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri May 25, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:52 am

Lisianthus: Of course not! But in the same time, I can't let the chancellor take over the throne and rule the people with his tyranny.

For Ryan: That wouldn't be easy, you know, so you should be careful. xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:58 am

Ryan: I will. That man shouldn't be trusted.

For Lisianthus: True so what would you do then?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:04 am

Lisianthus: Well, I definitely can't sacrifice Ryan for the throne's sake. But maybe I can then step down for him temporarily, and then forcefully take my throne back later.

For Ryan: That's right. Another question. XD phoenix suggested this scenario to Sia so I am going ahead to ask you. XD What would you do if Rosaline threatened to hurt Sia if you don't stay with her?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:10 am

Ryan: I would try to talk some sense into Rosaline first, that hurting Sia won't solve anything.

For Lisianthus: Ahh that sounds good although that might be difficult since maybe the people might support the chancellor?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:14 am

Lisianthus: O-O Yeah, that's right...Well, if they want him so badly...

For Ryan: But knowing Rosaline, she probably wouldn't listen to that so what would you do next?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

Ryan: If Rosaline really threatened to hurt Sia, then I wouldn't have much of a choice, right? I don't want Sia to be hurt so if that means staying with Rosaline, then that's what I'd have to do.

For Lisianthus: But if the chancellor manipulated the people to make you into this cruel ruler when you're really not like that, shouldn't you try to convince the people?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:27 am

Lisianthus: Well, perhaps then I should leave them for a while to see who is really the cruel ruler, then they would want me back, right? So then I would kick out the chancellor and take my rightful place back.

For Ryan: What if Sia refused, saying that she didn't care whether she would be hurt as long as you'd be with her?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:31 am

Ryan: That would be sweet of her but I can't let Sia be hurt because of me. I care about her and if that means sacrificing a life with her so she'd be safe, then I would do so.

For Lisianthus: Ahh that's not a bad idea. How long would you leave the people see how cruel the chancellor is?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:37 am

Lisianthus: Well, for as long as they need to see the truth. Once I sense that they don't like him, I'd take my throne back.

For Ryan: Still, I believe that Sia wouldn't let you go so easily. What if she forces you to stay with her, like closing the gate to the human world or something, not caring about whether she would be hurt from Rosaline or not?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 am

Ryan: O_O But I wouldn't want to be completely cut off from the human world.

For Lisianthus: But what if it takes several years for the people to see the truth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next