Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:44 am

Lisianthus: Sure, I can do that. I can do it and then I'll execute him myself in front of all people. That's the least he deserves if he really did that!

For Ryan: That's nice. I see that you and Sia are getting along very well. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:50 am

Ryan: Thank you. ^^

For Lisianthus: O.O But if you did that, wouldn't that only spread people's fears that you're a cruel leader? I mean, shouldn't you try to change that or something?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:54 am

Lisianthus: They already call me a cruel queen, so it's no different, right? Plus, I'd be finishing off a real villain so they should appreciate it.

For Ryan: Hmm so next question. Let's say that you and Sia get together and eventually marry. Are you looking forward to become the king of the gods' world?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:00 am

Ryan: It's not exactly the life I imagined but I would help Sia out however I could. But I think it's more important that I'm Sia's husband than a king.

For Lisianthus: Uhh ok. So on to another question. How are the healing abilities/facilities in the gods' world? Are they more advanced than in the human world?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:02 am

Lisianthus: Hmm I don't really know about the healing abilities/facilities in the human world, but they are pretty well advanced here and there are some of the most powerful white sorcerers and healers around. ^^

For Ryan: I see. So it doesn't exactly matter to you whether you'd become a king or not?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:06 am

Ryan: *shakes his head* Nope, I don't care about being a king or anything like that. I'm satisfied being a sorcerer and if Sia and I were to be married, it would be first and foremost for love.

For Lisianthus: Ahh I see. How advanced are they?

(phoenix to Love: You can probably guess where I'm going with this. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:12 am

Lisianthus: Ahh it depends. I mean, we can treat some really serious injuries and we can treat dangerous diseases. Is there a specific thing that you are trying to heal?

(Love to phoenix: Yup, I guessed. XD)

For Ryan: Aww that's romantic. :3 But what if Sia wants to be the naughty queen and leave more work for you to take care of? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:20 am

Ryan: Hmm if Sia wants my help in ruling the kingdom, then I certainly wouldn't mind. But I'm inexperienced with royal affairs and such so I don't know how well I'd do.

For Lisianthus: Ahh what about for blindness? Can that be treated?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

Lisianthus: Depends on the cause of the blindness. If it's a birth disability, I am not exactly sure. If it's something else, we can see about it. What's the cause of the blindness?

For Ryan: I see but I am pretty sure that you will get the hang of it by time, right?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:32 am

Ryan: Hopefully. If Sia helps me, then I can manage with time. ^^

For Lisianthus: Uhh if someone slashes the person's eyes with a knife, causing the blindness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:37 am

Lisianthus: Ouch...ouch...Uhh I think it can be healed although it would also depend on other things such as how harmful it was and the situation and all. Who is the meanie who did such a thing? ._.

For Ryan: Yup. ^^ Would it bother you that you would have to live away from Bryan and Rosaline?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:44 am

Ryan: At first, of course. I would miss them a lot. But they can visit us here and Sia and I can visit them in the human world so I think I could manage eventually. ^^

For Lisianthus: Oh umm, you're going to find it hard to believe but it was Nerine. She made Lycoris blind. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:49 am

Lisianthus: o.o...O-O... Shocked

For Ryan: Yup, that's right. Do you think Rosaline would be okay visiting you to see you and Sia together though? XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:54 am

Ryan: Maybe not at first but when Rosaline sees how happy I am with Sia, then I think she'll be ok. Well, hopefully.

For Lisianthus: Yeah, I cried when I found out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:59 am

Lisianthus: Oh my god...how could Nerine do that? O-O I knew that Nerine and Lycoris didn't get along very well but for her to do that...oh my god...O-O

For Ryan: What would you do if Rosaline refused to visit you, or to see you again, for the matter?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:02 am

Ryan: Then I would need to ask her why.

For Lisianthus: *sighs* You can probably figure out why Nerine did that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:08 am

Lisianthus: Is it because of Alex? God, what happened to Nerine's head? Why did she go that far? To slash Lycoris' eyes? O-O

For Ryan: Because you left her and married Sia, which she surely wouldn't be happy about.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

Ryan: True but what could be done? If I stayed with Rosaline, I couldn't get married to her and then Sia deserves happiness, right? And I like her and all...

For Lisianthus: Yeah, he's the cause and Alex feels horrible about it. I'm not sure you know but Alex would compliment Lycoris on her beautiful blue eyes which reminded him of the ocean and then Nerine figured that if she got rid of Lycoris' eyes, then Alex would no longer love her or something of the sort. That reasoning doesn't make any sense to me but...Man, I'm going to start crying again. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:19 am

Lisianthus: Oh man...don't cry, please, or else I'll start crying too. Sad I can't believe that Nerine did such a thing; was she that crazy about Alex or something? Is Lycoris okay now? Did she really go permanently blind? Sad

For Ryan: Yup, you're right about that. But what if Rosaline said that she could persuade Bryan to let you two be together and perhaps she could take you as a second husband?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:24 am

Ryan: Oh, umm, I don't know. What would you do if you were me?

For Lisianthus: I think Nerine went into a blind rage or something when she attacked Lycoris and it was all because Lycoris wanted to see Alex and find out some stuff. Lycoris will never see again although Alex won't let that be permanent if he can help it. But Lycoris forgave Nerine after that happened but I feel so sad for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:35 am

Lisianthus: I see...man, I want to help her but I don't know if I could do so since Alex and Nerine are in the human world and all. Did Nerine just leave her like that? Didn't even try to go to a doctor or a healer to see her or something?

For Ryan: Well, personally, I like you with Sia more so I'd choose to be with Sia. I mean, she is a friendly person and definitely not a cold shrew like Rosaline. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:43 am

Ryan: Ahh that's interesting. But why do you call Rosaline a cold shrew?

For Lisianthus: Nerine did apologize to Lycoris after that happened and she didn't really want her to be hurt like that but the damage was already done. But no, she didn't offer to take Lycoris to a doctor or healer or anything like that. Lycoris told her to go be with Alex and ever since then, she's been all alone. T.T
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:47 am

Lisianthus: Oh my god...I can't believe that not only Nerine would hurt her like that, but to leave her all alone after that and not try to fix her mistake...Sad

For Ryan: Isn't she? I mean, she is rude and not polite at all and definitely not very friendly, right?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:53 am

Ryan: *looks confused* I don't know what you mean. I don't see any of those qualities in Rosaline.

For Lisianthus: It's horrible, isn't it? I can understand why Nerine was upset but it wasn't Lycoris' fault that she's stuck in the situation that she's in. I want to help her in some way and she deserves to be happy...Is it possible for her eyes to be healed?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:56 am

Lisianthus: It depends on how bad it is...and from the sounds of it, it seems like she had her eyes unhealed for a long time which could worsen the case, too.

For Ryan: So you never saw Rosaline act rudely before? At all, at all?

(Love to phoenix: I still believe that Rosaline brainwash men to love her or something. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next