Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *hugs Lisianthus* Sia, I missed you. Rosaline finally let me go although I think it hurt her to do so.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: My love, there you are. *looks at her face and worries* What happened?)

(phoenix to Love: lol She was but seeing her cry makes me feel sorry for her. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *hugs Ryan tightly* I missed you, too, Ryan. Did Rosaline finally understand us?)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *is surprised to see Bryan but quickly wipes her tears and smiles* Ahh hey, my love. I missed you.)

(Love to phoenix: lol I see. I think she saw how much Ryan doesn't really love her romantically any longer and thought there was no point pursuing him that way.)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *nods* I think so. She knows that I no longer have romantic feelings for her and that my heart only belongs to you although I'll always care about Rosaline.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: I missed you, too, but my love, why were you crying just now? It couldn't be because of me, could it?)

(phoenix to Love: Ahh I see. I'm surprised that Rosaline gave up. I thought she would have tried more ways to win Ryan back. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *nods in understanding* I understand. I am glad that Rosaline finally understood our love and I do hope that her pain will be healed by time. She has Bryan by her side, too, and I am sure he'll make her happy.)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *shakes her head* Of course not, my love. Umm it is nothing important. Don't mind it.)

(Love to phoenix: lol Well, she would have if Ryan showed any signs of being able to love her again but he treated her a little coldly, I think, and she thought it would be no use unless she resorts to tricky ways. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: I hope so, too. At least now we can finally be together.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: What is it, my love? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to beat someone up for you?)

(phoenix to Love: I see. XD In Ryan's defense, though, he didn't like how Rosaline was determined to make him forget about Lisianthus.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *nods happily* Yup. I'm so happy that we can be together now without any obstacles. And now we can have the seven children you promised me!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *shakes her head and turns it away* No. I told you, just forget about it.)

(Love to phoenix: Hmm not in Rosaline's defense or anything, but I think Rosaline was speaking out of jealousy than anything.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *sweatdrops* Ahh yes, that's right. I guess we need to get married first before having those children.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: But I'm your husband and I love you so much. The thought of you getting hurt tears my heart. Is there anything I can do to make you happy?)

(phoenix to Love: Ahh that makes sense although I think Ryan didn't realize that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *blushes* Yup, that's right.)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *tears up again* Ryan left me, Bryan. Ryan left me.)

(Love to phoenix: lol I see. And I am surprised that Rosaline told Bryan her reason. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: So umm, I guess I should propose marriage to you, right?)

(Bryan to Rosaline: What?! But why would he do such a thing?)

(phoenix to Love: lol Me, too. XD)

(It's a little early here but I have a very busy day tomorrow and I'm getting sleepy so I should get off for the night and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 am

(Ahh okay. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *nods shyly*)

(Rosaline to Bryan: He fell in love with Sia. He loves her now and doesn't want anything to do with me.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: Ok. *casts a magic spell and a beautiful diamond ring appears in his right hand; then he goes on one knee* Sia, will you do me the honor of marrying me?)

(Bryan to Rosaline: He's a fool. No woman is better than you.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:09 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *nods happily and excitedly* Yup, yup, I will!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *nods and continues crying, heartbroken*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:24 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *puts the engagement ring on Lisianthus' ring finger* I'm so happy, Sia. ^^)

(Bryan to Rosaline: *hugs Rosaline, doing his best to comfort her*)

(phoenix to Love: Wow, things are moving fast around here. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *hugs Ryan happily* Same here, Ryan! ^^ I can't believe I finally found the knight of my dreams.)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *keeps crying over Bryan's shoulders*)

(Love to phoenix: lol Agreed, unlike things in the RP which are still a little slow. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: And I've finally found my beautiful queen. I can't wait to share our lives. ^^)

(Bryan to Rosaline: *keeps comforting Rosaline* I'll never leave you, my love. I promise.)

(phoenix to Love: lol That's true. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Same here. This is the beginning of a wonderful, happy life together!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *continues to cry* Why did he do that to me, Bryan? Why, why, why?)

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=756
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40