Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: Uhh but I don't want to be too strict...)

(It's early but I should get off for the night since I have to wake up early tomorrow for work and all. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:34 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

(Lisianthus to Ryan: We wouldn't be too strict but enough so that they know that they are not free to act as they want without limits.)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: I see but still, 60 kids is too many, Sia. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Aww then tell me how many children you want. And don't tell me anything less than 50 because then I won't agree. *pouts*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:37 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: Uhh I only want three kids at the most, Sia.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Three!? But Ryan, that is too...too...few! What am I going to do with three children only? I want fifty at the very, very, very least!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:51 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: But Sia, please, pretty please? For me? *gives a very cute, adorable handsome pout*)

(phoenix to Love: It's kind of funny how Lisianthus is ballistic over the idea of having only three kids. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:05 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *gets stunned by the irresistible, cute pout* But...but...Ryan! Forty then? Just forty? Please? *sniffs* )

Love to phoenix: lol I agree. For me, three kids is too much but she says it's too few. I don't get how she thinks. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *remains strong* Aww maybe four? Please? *continues to give a cute, adorable, handsome pout*)

(phoenix to Love: lol Same here. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *continues to sniff* But...but...four is too few...*looks away to avoid looking at Ryan's pout, despite how hard it is*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: * touches Lisianthus' chin to face him so she can't avoid looking at his pout* But four will be more than enough for me. And it isn't about the number; it's about the quality of our children and how much we'll love them, right? *gives an even more cute, irresistible, handsome pout*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *looks at Ryan's pout; can't resist* But-but...Oh, man, stop giving me that face, Ryan! Four is still too few! Maybe thirty? I've cut it down to the half now!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:31 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *continues to pout* But Sia, that's still too many. I'm willing to have five if you really want that many.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:36 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: But...five is still too few. I want thirty at the very least. *sniffs*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *thinking that the pout may not be enough* Hmm will this get you to change your mind? *leans in to give Lisianthus a romantic kiss*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *is surprised by Ryan's move to kiss her but of course, she kisses him back softly, wrapping her arms around him*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:53 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *continues to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet moments*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *continues to kiss Ryan for a while longer, enjoying the moments then breaks it off* Umm...maybe ten?)

(Love to phoenix: I thought of calling Rosaline when they were kissing but then I went against it. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: How about seven and then we have a deal?)

(phoenix to Love: lol I would have loved to see the showdown between Rosaline and Lisianthus. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Just ten, please? Three more children won't hurt. I really cut down the number for you, you know. From sixty to ten. You should appreciate that. *pouts*)

(Love to phoenix: lol I would have, too, but then Ryan would have to take care of it and we'd take care of preparing the popcorn. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: But I really would rather have seven. *resumes the cute, handsome pout*)

(phoenix to Love: lol But it's been a while since I've seen a good show. Well, I did see the new Spiderman movie last week but no comedy in that one. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: But...*sees the pout and can't take it anymore* A-Alright. Just seven. But I am not happy, you know. I am doing it just for you.)

(Love to phoenix: lol That's true. Okay then. If they kiss again, I'll call Rosaline. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *hugs Lisianthus warmly* Thank you, Sia. You're truly the best. ^^)

(phoenix to Love: lol Ok. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *returns the hug* I better be. I let down my dream of having sixty children for you.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:39 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: But you can have other dreams, right? And I'll be more than happy to help you pursue them. ^^)

(phoenix to Love: Wow, Ryan convinced Lisianthus to have a reasonable number of children. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next