Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 am

Celia smiled and replied, "I am so glad you two are happy in your life. But I am not surprised, since you two just suit each other perfectly."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:06 am

Greg replied, "Thanks, Celia. Rosalind and I love each other very much and there's no other woman in the world for me but her."

He continued to gaze adoringly into Rosalind's eyes and then after a few minutes, the waiter returned with sushi orders for everyone. He placed plates in front of each person along with the appropriate condiments. After everything was laid out on the table, the waiter said,

"Is there anything else you'd like?"

Greg looked to the others and asked, "Would anyone like anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 am

Celia shook her head, showing that she didn't need anything else. Rosalind replied, "Nope, not me." And Yuu just shook her head as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 am

Serena added, "I'm fine as well. This looks plenty for me."

Faye shook her head quietly, agreeing with the others. Then Greg turned back to the waiter and said, "It looks like we're all good here."

The waiter smiled and replied, "All right. I'll check up on you all a little later to see how the food is." He then left the table, leaving the others to enjoy their food.

Greg gestured to the ladies and said, "Please enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 am

Rosalind commented on the food, "Wow, this sure looks good."

Celia was the first one to taste the sushi. She tasted a small piece and said,

"Yum. And it tastes well, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:13 am

Serena took her chopsticks and grabbed a piece of sushi and tasted it. She replied, "Yum, this is good. It tastes so fresh."

Greg then took a bite of sushi as well and replied, "Yum, delicious. This place really does serve some good food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:14 am

Celia nodded and replied, "Yup, it does. It's one of the best Japanese food restaurants in Lessire because of it's delicious food."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 am

Greg replied, "Ahh yes, I sure see that. You must be very familiar with Lessire, having grown up here and more. I'd sure love to hear what other places you'd recommend that we go try or visit sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:17 am

Celia replied, "Ahh there are lots of beautiful places in Lessire, really. There are parks, restaurants, theaters and everything one would need. It's a beautiful country."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am

Greg replied, "I sure do agree that Lessire is beautiful. After all, it's where I first met and fell in love with Rosalind. She's absolutely wonderful."

He looked happily at Rosalind and then ate some more of his food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 am

Rosalind blushed as she continued eating her sushi as well. Celia looked at the two and replied,

"Awww how cute."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 am

Serena looked at the happy couple as well and smiled. She added, "You two look absolutely adorable together."

While eating, she gazed off a bit and daydreamed about a possible romantic future as well. She saw how happy Rosalind and Greg were and Celia was married. Although Serena did have her boyfriend, she hadn't seen him for a while and she couldn't help but miss him terribly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 am

Rosalind, Celia and Yuu all continued eating silently, looking around every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 am

Faye continued to eat quietly as well, enjoying her food in silence. Greg continued to eat and then looked over at Serena and saw something that caused a little concern in him. He asked, "Umm is everything ok, Serena?"

Serena looked up and quickly nodded, replying, "Oh yes, everything is fine. I was just thinking about what a lovely couple you and Rosalind make."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 am

Rosalind heard Serena's comment and replied, "Aww come on, we are not that attention-making. Are you sure that's it, Serena?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 am

Serena replied, "Well, it's just that I can't help but miss my boyfriend. I see how happy you two are and all and..."

She quieted down, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:33 am

Celia heard Serena's reply and she looked at her sister gently. She touched her arm and replied,

"Awww sister, I understand. You must be missing Robert, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 am

Serena looked at Celia and nodded her head. She replied, "I do. I love him very much but he hasn't seen me in a while now. I wonder if he's forgotten about me so easily."

Back at Robert's place, in the living room, Robert was found tied up to a chair and standing over him, there was his twin Adam looking at him menancingly. Adam said,

"Now you will do exactly as I say or your precious Serena dies. Do you hear me?"

(Yeah, I thought I'd bring in an extra scene and it might help to move the RP along. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 am

(Oooh this sounds interesting.)

Celia smiled and replied, "I sure understand. But I am sure he hasn't forgotten about you. I mean, I admit we two didn't get alone at all and I still don't really like that guy but when he was with you, I could see how much he loves you.

Hey, I have an idea. Do you know where he is now? I was thinking that you perhaps should go and stay with him for a while."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 am

Serena replied, "Probably he's back at his place and I could teleport to see him but I don't want to leave you, Celia. And we're soon going on this quest and I don't want to abandon you all."

Inside, she did want to see Robert, to see how she was doing, but she didn't want to leave her sister.

Adam untied Robert and then said, "So we have a deal. Good. You do as I command and I won't lay a finger on her."

Robert nodded quietly but looked meanly at Adam. He didn't want to go through with the deal but if he didn't, Adam would kill his love and he couldn't allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 am

(Man, I want to know what the deal is. lol)

Celia replied, "Aww you wouldn't be abandoning me at all, Serena. Plus, I can't prevent you from being with the one you love. That's not what a sister would do after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:04 am

(lol It'll be revealed in due time. Wink )

Serena smiled at Celia and replied, "Would it be ok if I went to see Robert for a little while? It would only be for a couple of days and I promise that I'd be back before we go on the quest. It is a good idea to see him so at least I can let him know that I'll be away for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 am

(Aww I can't wait. lol)

Celia replied, "Sure, Serena. And be sure to have fun with the one you love. Now who am I to prevent your happiness? Plus, you have already took care of me very well and I don't want to be a pain for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 am

(lol)

Serena hugged Celia warmly and replied, "Thanks, Celia. You're the best. I want to go see Robert now and find out how he's doing."

Turning to the others, Serena asked, "Would it be all right if I leave you all for a while? I promise that I'll be back before we start off on the quest."

Greg replied, "Sure, that sounds fine with me."

Adam continued to talk to Rob about a few more things here and there and then he said, "I'll be leaving now, brother. You know what you have to do."

Adam then left the house, leaving Rob alone. Rob then sat himself down and doing his best not to tear up, he said to himself,

"I can't do. I love Serena so much but if I don't, Adam will hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Have fun, Serena. I wished you could spend the day with us but I understand that you need to spend time with your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next