Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:30 am

Alex replied, "I admit that for a moment, I did but that was because what you told me took me by surprise. But I love you so much, my Lycoris, and I know in my heart that you love me as much as I do for you and would never allow any harm to come to either of us."

He stroked Lycoris' hand comfortingly and looked cutely into her eyes.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "I remember that as well. But while other men might have been turned off, you intrigued me more. I was curious to know you better and I loved arguing with you. Not many people have done that to me and I love a woman who can challenge me so like you. It shows how intelligent and beautiful you truly are."

Greg added, "And I'll be right by my Rosalind's side to make sure that she takes it easy and doesn't work herself too hard."

Patriaclos smiled and replied, "I'm sure you will, Greg."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 am

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "I am glad to hear this. You know, for a second, I couldn't help but think that just because I have told you that devils eat humans, you would think that I might eat you and then get scared of me that you wouldn't love me anymore. I love you so much, Alex, and I can't live without your love."

Rosaline laid her head on Bryan's chest and then replied, "It's wonderful how you are actually different from other men, wanting a different woman from what typical women usually are. You interest me a lot, Bryan."

Andra added, "I know you two will be wonderful parents and I can't wait to become a grandmother."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 am

Alex replied happily, "And I feel the same way about you, darling. Without you, without your love, my soul would feel empty, like a part of me was missing. You've made me feel complete and for that, I am forever grateful."

He gallantly kissed Lycoris' hand and then resumed to drink his hot chocolate.

Bryan cradled Rosaline in his arms, enjoying her warmth and the beating of her heart.

He replied, "And I'm so happy that you are different from other women. I never thought it was ever possible to find you but when it comes to finding true love, anything is possible."

Patriaclos added, "And I can't wait to be a grandfather. I'll love to see our grandchildren running around wanting to play with us."

Greg replied, "Aww thanks. Of course, we want our children, no matter how many we have, to spend a lot of time with their grandparents."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

Rosaline replied, "Same here. I am so happy to have found love again. You are my soul, Bryan."

Rosalind turned to Greg when he said ' no matter how many we have'.

"Umm Greg, how many children do you want?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 am

Bryan replied, "And you are my soul, my love. How I lived life before I met you, I have no idea."

He paused before continuing, "My love, is there anything special you would like to do tomorrow?"

Greg turned to Rosalind and replied, "How many children do you want to have, honey? I was thinking perhaps two or three at the most."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, I am totally free. Does my love have?"

Rosalind replied, "One or two at the most! I can't really take care of any more than that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh I was thinking that perhaps tomorrow, we can drop by the concert hall and I can do some rehearsal for my concerts. It would be a good opportunity for you to dance on the stage and if the owner of the concert hall approves, we can include your dancing on opening night. Such beautiful talent as yourself deserves to be seen by the world."

Greg chuckled and replied, "I certainly understand, my love. I don't want to push you too much beyond what you can handle."

Patriaclos looked a little disappointed and replied, "Awww but I wanted a lot of grandchildren. I doubt that Rosaline wants to have kids."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 am

Rosaline replied, "I shall be happy to, my love. It would be a honor to dance by your side on your melodic music."

Rosalind asked her father, "Ummm how many children did you want, Dad?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:53 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "That's wonderful, my love. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Noticing that their food trays were still in the room, Bryan asked, "My love, shall I take our food trays downstairs? That way, Rosalind won't have to come back up and trouble herself with getting them."

Patriaclos replied, "I wanted five or six grandchildren at least although more would be even more wonderful."

Greg sweatdropped at the thought of so many children. Even he wouldn't be able to handle that many kids.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm I can take them if you want, my love."

Rosalind sweat dropped as well and replied, "But Dad! That's too much. Five or six, man. I might die out of running after them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 am

Bryan replied, "Aww are you sure? I can help. Or you know, maybe we can take them down together."

Patriaclos gave this sad but cute face and replied, "Aww sweetie but I really want a lot of grandchildren."

He turned to Andra for some help.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh it's not worth it to go downstairs together just for a tray. I'll go and be right back in a second."

She stood up and carried the tray, ready to go downstairs.

Andra replied, "Ahh but my love, we shouldn't really press Greg and Rosalind now, should we? I wouldn't be able to take care of six children either."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 am

Alex continued to drink his hot chocolate and enjoyed being with Lycoris. As the night wore on, the other customers started to leave and then only the happy couple were left. Matt approached them and said,

"I'd usually close around this time but for you two, I'll be happy to keep the shop open. Just let me know when you're ready to leave, ok?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, Matt."

Matt left to return to his place behind the counter.

Alex turned to Lycoris and asked, "My darling, would you like to drop by town often? We can do this as often as you'd like."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh all right but hurry back, ok? I don't want to be apart from you for even a second."

Patriaclos continued to look sad, giving Andra a cute puppy dog look. He replied to no one in particular,

"But I really wanted a lot of grandchildren."

Greg thought it best to intervene and replied, "But sir, I have to agree with Rosalind here. Even I couldn't handle taking care of five or six children."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am

Lycoris replied, "I will be so happy to. This town is so beautiful and the people are so friendly."

Rosaline nodded and then carrying the tray, she went downstairs. Once she got there, she could hear the sounds from the dinner room so she guessed that they were in there. She put the tray in the kitchen's table and then passing by the dinner room, she said to them with a smirk,

"I and Bryan are done with the dinner. The tray is back in the kitchen, if anyone cares."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 am

Alex replied, "Then I will be sure to take my darling to town as often as she wants. Ahh later in the spring, there's a beautiful festival in Devenshire that runs all day and into the late night. I should be sure to take you to see it sometime. You'll love it. The activities at the festival are so much fun and if you liked the hot chocolate and cheesecake, I can't wait for you to try other human food."

Patriaclos turned to the sound of Rosaline's voice and replied, "Ahh hey sweetie. I'm so glad you're here. Are you and Bryan planning to have any children?"

(Man, I'm making Patriaclos look ridiculous. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 am

Rosaline sweat dropped at her father's question but still smirking, she replied,

"Dad, we only married today and humph, I don't want to be a mother."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:13 am

Patriaclos gave that same sad puppy dog look towards Rosaline and replied, "But why not, sweetie? I want lots of grandchildren but your sister here refuses to have more than one or two. I want to see our grandchildren running around calling me 'grandpa.'"

Patriaclos looked like he was about to tear up at the thought of not having many grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 am

Rosaline couldn't help but get moved by her father's face. She replied, "Umm Dad, I am sure that those two or one can call you 'grandpa' too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 am

Patriaclos sighed and replied, "I know but the more grandchildren, the better. But sweetie, will you promise me that you'll at least think about having kids? I know that it's too soon right now but when you and Bryan are ready..."

He gave Rosaline that same cute puppy dog look, hoping that it would persuade her to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "I'll think about it, Dad. Maybe one can please you, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 am

Patriaclos jumped up with joy and ran to Rosaline, hugging her. He had a huge grin on his face and replied,

"Thanks so much, sweetie. You've made me so happy just to agree to think about it."

Greg observed what had happened and simply sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 am

Rosaline returned the hug softly and replied, "Umm no problem, Dad. Can I go back upstairs now? Bryan is waiting."

She didn't look at Andra at all, and it made her sad.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:25 am

Alex looked at Lycoris and replied softly, "Darling, is there anything else you would like to do tonight? We've done quite a lot of things and I've had so much fun with you."

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Ahh sure, sweetie. Bryan must be wondering what's up. You go to him, sweetie, and thank you again."

He let go of Rosaline to allow her to go back upstairs.

In the meantime, Greg noticed the sad expression on Andra's face and knew what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 am

Lycoris replied, "Ahh nope. I think it's enough for tonight. Thanks a lot for the fun, Alex."

Rosaline replied, "See you later then."

She turned around the went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am

Alex had the look of happiness in his eyes and replied, "I'm so happy that you're happy, darling. I want all our times together to be happy always. You deserve nothing but happiness and I'll make sure that you have your full glass of it.

After we finish our cheesecake and hot chocolate, we can get going. I think Matt can give us ride back to the house."

After Rosaline had gone back upstairs, Patriaclos returned to his seat and immediately noticed the sad look on Andra's face. His moment of happiness turned to one of sadness, as he figured out why his wife was so sad.

Turning to Andra, Patriaclos said, "Is it because of Rosaline?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next