Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I do but I feel very guilty of the drugs. I wish I had some other way to see you- another way that wouldn't hurt Nerine."

Rosaline replied, "Meh, nah. I am sure that your house is already beautiful as it is and I don't want to change it in any way."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 am

(Need to relieve some stress and all so I'm going to post for a bit before going to bed. ^^)

Alex sighed and replied, "Same here. Every time I give her the drugs, there's this heavy weight inside. She has no idea what's happening to her and we do but I can't say anything.

But maybe, in time, Nerine will turn around and see how much we love each other and that it doesn't in any way make my love for her any less important. When that day comes, then we won't have to use the drugs anymore."

Bryan had this twinkle of happiness in his eyes observing Rosaline's reaction and he replied,

"Ahh all right. But still, when you see the house, feel free to make any additions that you like. After all, it will be your home, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Lycoris replied, "I sure hope so. I wish Nerine would think well of me as I do of her. But she won't stop thinking of me as a the bad girl here. I am not bad, am I, Alex?"

Rosaline replied, "Whatever you like, I like it, too. Plus, I am sure that you have a beautiful taste in houses."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 am

Alex shook his head and smiled at Lycoris.

"Not at all, darling. I don't see anything bad in you. If there was anything bad before, it's certainly gone now. I do remember Nerine telling me what you had done before we had gotten married and all but I understand why and it doesn't upset me. I can see that you did what you did out of love for her and for me in a way. Nerine doesn't see things that way yet but perhaps someday she will."

Remembering that they were heading towards the dance hall, Alex said,

"So let's continue on to the dance hall. The night is still young and I want to dance under the stars with my darling."

Bryan replied, "Aww, thanks, my love. Actually, you'll probably like the location of the house. Alex's and Nerine's house is right nearby and a little farther down, Alex's parents have their house. You'll have great neighbors and you should see the yard. It's absolutely beautiful. Also, there's a huge stable for the horses and ahh do you like to go horseback riding?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:20 am

Lycoris replied, "Yup! I am so looking forward for that. It will be so romantic. Are we near yet?"

Rosaline replied, "Ahh yup, of course I do. You like horses, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, we're almost there. It should be just a couple more minutes of walking and we should arrive at the dance hall. I wonder if it will be crowded tonight. Guess we'll find out soon."

He held Lycoris' hand and continued to lead her in town to the outdoor dance hall.

Bryan replied, "Yup, definitely. I love going horseback riding although coming to Lessire, I had to take a carriage because of all of my suitcases and such. Anyway, you should see the horses I have. I have five beautiful horses and they come from all over the world and I love to go horseback riding. I can't wait for you to see them and ahh, you should buy a horse of your own. I'd be happy to help buy one for you. That way, that horse will be just for you and no one else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:25 am

Rosaline gratefully hugged Bryan around the neck and replied, "My love, you are wonderful. But I don't want you to spoil me too much. After all, I married you because of who you are, not because of your money."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 am

After a couple more minutes of walking, Alex finally found his way to a small building. He went around to the back and there, he saw a beautifully decorated outdoor dance floor. There were brightly colored lights hanging and a few couples dancing on the floor. Fortunately, it wasn't crowded and out of the corner of his eye, Alex could see a small band of musicians playing live romantic music.

Alex approached the manager of the dance hall and asked for admittance. The manager asked for a fee and Alex paid for him and Lycoris, thus allowing them to enter.

Once on the dance floor, Alex then held Lycoris in his arms and replied, "We're finally here. This place looks wonderful and very romantic."

Bryan returned the hug and replied, "Ahh all right then. But of course, you deserve nothing but the best. But you are right. I remember Alex telling me how Eleanor was spoiling Nerine and she didn't really like that. However, I could understand Eleanor's reaction. She's never had a daughter, only Alex."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:32 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I definitely agree. I love this place! Can we begin dancing then, Alex?"

Rosaline replied, "Yeah, that's very understandable. Ummm is Eleanor Alex's mother?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, let's begin."

He held Lycoris' left hand in his right hand and with his left arm, he wrapped it around her waist. Once the couples were all in position, that was the signal for the musicians to begin playing, which they did. They played a beautiful romantic classical piece in which one could hear the melodious sounds of the violin, piano, flute, and clarinet.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, I call her Eleanor but yup, she's Alex's mother. And Edward is Alex's dad. You'll probably meet them when we're in Devenshire. They're very nice and they were very close to my parents, like best friends. That's why after my parents passed away, Eleanor and Edward raised me like a second son. I'm very grateful to them for taking me in and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:59 am

Lycoris danced romantically with Alex, enjoying the music and romantic atmosphere. She loved being with him, enjoying the night.

Rosaline replied, "Ahh I see. Well, I hope to meet them as well. They must be great people since they took care well of you."

(Ahh I must go for a second. Mum...-_-)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 am

(I really should go to sleep but I'll make a few more posts before going to sleep. Razz )

Alex enjoyed dancing with Lycoris in his arms as well. Together, they swayed to the music and Alex absolutely adored gazing into his beloved's eyes. He didn't see anyone else but just the two of them.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I'll introduce you to them. I think you'll like them, too."

He had almost finished eating dinner and was now eating the last bits of food as well as drinking some water.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 am

(lol I was surprised, too. XD)

Lycoris continued dancing with Alex, closing her eyes and enjoying his company. The music was so beautiful and the night was so romantic. What more could Lycoris ask for, than spending such a beautiful night?

Rosaline was finishing up her food as well, and she said to Bryan, joking,

"You know, my love, I am happy that the food has come. I was really hungry and who knows, perhaps I could eaten you."

She gave him the same devious smile, waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 am

The two continued to dance in each other's arms for a few more minutes and then the music ended. The couples clapped, as did Alex. Then one of the musicians stood up and asked,

"Are there any song requests that you'd like us to play?"

Alex turned to Lycoris and asked, "My darling, is there any special song you would like just for us?"

Bryan looked a bit nervous as Rosaline mentioned the idea of eating him but then he whispered in her ear,

"I wouldn't mind being eaten by my love. If my life would have to end, at least my last moments would be with you and I'd die happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 am

Lycoris replied, "Ummm I am not sure. But what do you think, Alex? Do you have any special songs in mind?"

Rosaline showed a more devious smile than before and replied, "Ahh really? So you wouldn't mind if I eat you right now?"

She put her plate on the tray and approached him, wanting to see if she can really scare him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 am

Alex thought it over and then replied, "Hmm, well, I don't know. I want to pick a special song just for the two of us. That way, when we listen to it, we'll always think of each other."

He had a thoughtful expression on his face, wondering what song to pick.

(Hmm, I was thinking of using Truly, Madly, Deeply but that's really Alex's and Nerine's song. Razz )

Bryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "You're still hungry, my love? Well, in that case, I'm all yours."

He put his plate aside as well and laid down on the bed, wondering what Rosaline would do next.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:26 am

(Hmm I wouldn't mind that. Plus, Lycoris is Nerine and Nerine is Lycoris. XD)

Rosaline was surprised by Bryan's brave reaction but, still having the same evil expression, she leaned over him and kissed him on the lips sweetly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 am

(Ahh ok then. ^^)

Alex thought it over for a little while longer and then the perfect song came to mind.

"Ahh I have it. I'll go over to the musicians and tell them the song I want them to play for us."

Alex ran over to the band and told them to play 'Truly, Madly, Deeply.' The band was familiar with the song so they agreed and began to play with the lead musician singing the words to the song. Alex then returned to Lycoris quickly and began to dance with her in his arms.

Bryan enjoyed the kiss that Rosaline was giving him and he wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss with much passion and romance. He loved being with his love and it was the perfect way to spend the evening.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am

While dancing, Lycoris listened to the song and quietly whispered to Alex, "What a beautiful song you have chosen, Alex!"

Rosaline continued kissing Bryan passionately, showing all her love for him. Of course, she only wanted to scare him when she said that she would eat him. After all, she wouldn't eat her love.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 am

Alex danced as if on air with Lycoris and he smiled lovingly at her. He replied, "Thanks, darling. I love this song and the words are absolutely beautiful and true. Once I fell in love with you, it was a whole new beginning for me. A new world opened before my eyes."

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline as well, enjoying their romantic time together. He loved her so much that Rosaline could do nothing wrong in his eyes. She was perfect and no woman could compare to his love.

(Ok, now I'll be getting off for the night. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep at all tonight. lol Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 am

(lol Nite nite, phoenix.)

Lycoris replied, "Yup, I agree. And I truly, madly, deeply love you, Alex. Every breath you breath, I love you more with it."

Rosaline continued kissing Bryan for a while longer and then soon, as they had to break off the kiss, Rosaline stopped kissing Bryan and said, looking into his eyes,

"Well, that was sweet, my love. Remind me to eat you every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am

Alex gave Lycoris a romantic look, his eyes being full of love and care. He continued to dance with her, the music swaying their feeto the music. The other couples danced as well, enjoying their time together and focusing only on each other. It was the perfect night for romance. The sky was clear, the stars were shining brightly, and the moon glowed.

Bryan chuckled quietly, his eyes twinkling with happiness. He replied, "I definitely will, my love. I love being eaten by you."

He laid on the bed, holding Rosaline in his arms and enjoying their alone time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:24 am

Lycoris loved being held by Alex, romantically dancing with him under the beautiful stars of the night. She wished that every night would be like this, him holding her in his arms and dancing under the moonlight.

Rosaline hugged Bryan and replied, "I am very happy with you, my love. I never imagined being so happy with my love. I bet our life will be all sunshine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 am

Alex continued to dance with Lycoris, following the beat of the song. 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' was one of his favorites and now he would always remember it as their song, their special love song.

The musicians continued to play for a few more minutes and then they finished the song. Everyone clapped and then the lead musician announced that they would take a five minute break.

Once the music was over, Alex looked at Lycoris and asked,

"So darling, are you enjoying this night as much as I am?"

Bryan returned the hug and nodded happily, completely agreeing with Rosaline.

"Yup, our lives together will always be happy. Tell me, my love, you said that you have been to other worlds. Please tell me what they are like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:51 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely. This is the most romantic night in my life. Thank you so much, Alex."

Rosaline looked up at the ceiling and asked, "Well, which one would you like to know about first? The devils' world or the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next