Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:17 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh I suppose you can say my face is a bit dry, miss."

As soon as she heard the music, Rosaline began to dance elegantly on the stage. She made elegant and soft moves, moving with the music tones.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 am

Rose replied, "Ahh very good miss." She then took out a white soft cloth headband and gave it to Nerine. "Please put this headband to make sure that your hair stays out of the way while I give you your facial. Then we may begin."

As Bryan played his music, he watched Rosaline dance so gracefully and elegantly and his eyes lit up with happiness at seeing his beloved move so well. Derek watched in the audience and was impressed with Rosaline's dancing as well. It fit quite perfectly with Bryan's piano playing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:22 am

Nerine did as Rose told her and put the headband on her hair so that it wouldn't disturb her facial.

Rosaline continued to dance to Bryan's music, closing her eyes and moving her body with the music. She was enjoying dancing to her love's music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 am

After Nerine had put on her headband, Rose began to do her facial. She had Nerine relax on the chair and then first washed her face with water and a special cleanser specifically for dry skin. Then she rinsed off the cleanser and got out a soft white towel and patted Nerine's face. Then she applied some exfoliant. While doing so, Rose explained,

"This exfoliant will remove your face of any dead skin cells. It's recommended that you do this once a week so your face stays young and healthy."

Bryan continued to play the piano for a while longer, enjoying Rosaline dance. Then he finished up the piece and waited for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh thanks for the info, miss. I will do that then."

She found that perhaps from learning those little simple things, she can attract Alex more.

Rosaline then stopped dancing, finishing with an elegant, suitable bow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 am

(Back now. I had to go eat dinner as well as take care of some other things. But I'm free now. ^^)

Rose smiled and replied, "Not a problem, miss."

She then rinsed the exfoliant off of Nerine's face after it had remained on for a couple of minutes. Then Rose patted her face dry and then started to apply the facial mask. She had chosen the strawberry-scented mask, for it smelled lovely and felt cool against the face. In circular motions, Rose gently applied the facial mask on Nerine's face.

She said, "Now the facial mask is to help clean out any oily pores that may be on your face. Since you have dry skin, this is not much of a problem but you should still apply the mask once a week. Do this after you finish using the exfoliant."

Derek stood up and clapped his hands enthusiastically. "That was fantastic! Wow, you two put on a magnificent show."

Bryan stood up and ran to Rosaline's side and hugged her. "You were wonderful, my love, absolutely beautiful out there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 am

(Ahh I am here as well. ^^)

Nerine listened carefully to Rose's advice as she wanted to increase her beauty and be more attractive. This way, she might be able to snatch Alex's heart once again, for she could only hope so.

Rosaline returned the hug and replied, "I am glad you love it, my love. But it's only because you are so talented at playing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 am

Rose continued moving her hands in a circular motion, gently applying the facial mask on Nerine's face. She made sure that the mask would cover Nerine's face but being careful to avoid the eyes. Once she was done, Rose said,

"Now just let the mask sit on your face for 15 minutes. You can lie back and relax or do other things but it's very important to keep the mask on for that length of time. Then you can rinse it off.

While you are waiting, would you like anything to drink, miss? Perhaps some coffee, tea, or juice?"

Bryan replied, "Aww, thanks, my love. Mr. Matthews is right. We make an excellent team."

Derek added, "Yup and you know, I think Lady Rosaline's dancing will work very well with your piano performance. I would love to see the lady perform, if she would honor us, that is."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked, "What do you think, my love? Would you like to dance with me on stage in front of a large audience? We'd have to plan this but I think we can be ready by opening night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "Thank you very much, miss, but I can wait."

Rosaline couldn't help but blush a bit and replied, "Sure, I wouldn't mind, my love. I'd love to dance by your side."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 am

Rose nodded and replied, "All right, miss. In that case, I will return in 15 minutes to rinse off your mask and then continue on with the treatments."

She curtseyed and then left the room. The lady attending Eleanor soon left as well and then only Nerine and Eleanor were in the room. Eleanor turned to Nerine and asked,

"How are you enjoying the facial so far, dear?"

Bryan hugged Rosaline warmly and replied, "I'm so happy, my love. I know you'll amaze the audience on opening night just as you did for me and Mr. Matthews." Turning to Derek, Bryan said, "We'll do it, sir."

Derek replied, "Excellent. This will make opening night even better." Turning to Rosaline, Derek asked, "Would you like anything special to wear for your performance? I know that Sir Bryan will have on a tuxedo for opening night but what would you like to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am

Nerine turned to Eleanor and replied, "Ahh it's really great, Mum. The place is very comfortable and the mask is, too."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh well, preferably anything but a dress. You see, sir, I can wear anything and dance it, but not a dress or a skirt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 am

Eleanor replied, "I'm glad you're enjoying the facial. I find it very relaxing when there's someone else to do the facial for me although I'm certainly capable of doing my own facial. I see that you have the strawberry-scented facial on. That's a good choice."

Derek nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Hmm, well, how about this? I don't know much about designing clothes but I can get a clothing designer to come by today and you can tell him exactly what you'd like to wear. He can design it for you and it'll be ready by opening night. Would that be all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh yup but it wasn't really my choice. The employee chose it for me since it is my first time and all."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh I suppose it would be fine although I am not really sure what would I wear."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:30 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh I see. A lot of the facial masks here are very good so you should have a chance to try them all when you get the chance.

Also, at this spa, we can buy these facial products in case we want to try doing facials at home. We don't always have to come to the spa to have them."

Derek replied, "Ahh ok. Well, tell you what. Why don't you two do some more rehearsals and then after lunch, come back here and I'll have the clothing designer here? He'll take in Lady Rosaline's measurements and he'll note what designs will be good."

Bryan replied, "That sounds fine. What do you think, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh that's great. I might think about getting some sometime then. I do need to take care of myself after all to stay beautiful for my lord."

Rosaline replied, "It sounds fine to me, too. I have no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 am

Eleanor nodded, "I know exactly what you mean. Although Edward always tells me that he loves me for what I have on the inside, I do my best to look beautiful for him always."

Rose and the lady attending to Eleanor returned to the room since 15 minutes were up. Rose went back to Nerine while the other lady went back to Eleanor.

Rose said, "Ok, now l'll rinse the mask off."

She splashed water on Nerine's face to rinse the mask and then took a white soft cloth towel and patted her face dry. Then she looked at the shelves which had rows of astringent and chose one specifically for dry skin. It had a lovely orange smell to it. Then she took a white cotton ball and applied a little astringent to it. Finally, Rose began to pat Nerine's face with the cotton ball and astringent.

"Now what I'm doing is applying astringent to your face. After you cleanse, exfoliate, and do a facial, then you apply astringent. This will make your face awake and give it that healthy glow."

Derek replied, "Ahh good. In that case, I will contact that clothing designer and in the meantime, you two have the place to yourselves. I'll see you both later then."

Derek waved and then went outside, leaving Rosaline and Bryan alone.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "So would you like to know what music I'm planning to perform? That way, you can plan out what dances you'd like to do."
Back to top Go down
Yu-Gi-Oh

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh sure, my love. But I know that whatever it is, it's going to be great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:50 am

(@Love: I think you mixed up accounts. lol)

Bryan replied, "Aww thanks, my love. Let me see if I can find a printed program. It should have what pieces I'm planning to perform."

He ran to the front entrance and asked the guy there if there was a program for opening night available that he could borrow. The guy nodded and found a copy and gave it to Bryan. Bryan then ran back to Rosaline and handed her the program.

"Here, my love. These are all the pieces I'm planning to play on opening night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 am

(lol Yeah, sorry. That is the result of changing comps. XD)

Rosaline took a look on the program and replied, "Ahh great. I can prepare well for the dancing this way."

Nerine watched carefully as the employee as she took care of her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 am

(lol I see. Razz )

Bryan replied, "Yup. What I'll do is play each piece so you can listen to it and get a feel for the music. Then you can choose what dance steps to go with the music. How does that sound?"

Rose continued to apply the astringent on to the cotton ball and carefully patted Nerine's face with it. Soon, she finished with the astringent and placed it back on the shelf and thew away the cotton ball. Then Rose looked at another shelf which was full of lotions and took one bottle. She walked back to Nerine's side and started applying the lotion on Nerine's face.

"Now finally I'm applying day lotion to your face. This lotion is specifically for dry skin and for the daytime. You should remember to apply nighttime lotion as well, right before you go to sleep. That way, your face stays soft and smooth."

Rose used her fingertips and applied the lotion in a gently circular manner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 am

Rosaline replied, "Sure, sounds great. All your music is beautiful and I am going to honor you, trust that."

Nerine listened carefully and watched well as Rose continued applying the lotions and stuff on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 am

Bryan smiled and held Rosaline in his arms. "I know you will, my love. The world better watch out, for soon there will be another shining star on the stage."

He gave her a quick romantic kiss and then walked back to the piano. He then played the first piece of music on the program, so that Rosaline would listen to it and get an idea of what the piece was about.

Rose continued to apply the lotion, making sure to apply just the right amount. She made circular motions on Nerine's face for a soothing effect.

Once she was all done, Rose said, "That's all there is to it. Here's a hand mirror so you can see what your face looks like now. I sure hope I did a good job."

Rose grabbed a hand mirror lying on a table and gave it to Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:06 am

Rosaline listened well to Bryan's piece, memorizing and imagining what steps she should take then. Her feet moved a bit softly according to the music although not enough to be called a dance.

Nerine looked at her face at the mirror and was amazed at how different she looked. She replied,

"Wow! That's amazing. I look so much better. Thank you a lot, Rose. You sure did a great job."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 am

Bryan continued to play the piece, and every once in a while, he'd glance at Rosaline and he noticed her moving her feet. She looked like she was really concentrating to make the performance excellent and it made Bryan happy to see Rosaline so enthusiastic over the two of them performing.

Rose smiled, curtseyed, and replied, "Awww thanks, miss. It was a pleasure to do your facial."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "My employer tells me that this is your first time at a spa so before you leave here today, I'm going to prepare a package of facial products for you for free. That way, you can try out the techniques I showed you at home and of course, if you need any more tips, you're welcome to come back here anytime."

Rose looked over at her co-worker who was finishing up Eleanor's face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 am

Nerine replied gratefully, "Thanks a lot, miss. It is my first time indeed. I really appreciate what you have done for me and from now on, I will take care well of my face using the techniques you showed me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next