Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 am

Nerine replied, "Take all your time, Mum."

She then turned her head back to the window. In her head, there were many thoughts, many doubts. She felt so depressed but she did her best not to show it. But how could she? How could she when she thought that her only love doesn't love her anymore?

Rosalind noticed her father's blush and giggled, replying, "Aww Dad, don't blush. You and Mum look so cute together."

Andra couldn't help but blush also.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 am

As Eleanor continued to eat, she had a random thought. She paused and said,

"You know, dear, I know that my son can be confusing at times. But the one thing I know is that he loves you so much. I can see it in his eyes. There haven't been many times in his life when he's been happy but I can tell that he's happy whenever he even thinks about you."

She returned back to her food, wondering if that thought would somehow reassure any doubts that Nerine might have over Alex's love.

Patriaclos replied, "Thanks, sweetie. I love your mom very much and I love kissing her as often as possible. I feel so young when I'm with her."

Greg replied, "You two definitely look like in love. I feel the same way around Rosalind. She's the only woman for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 am

Nerine couldn't help but think,

Me...or Lycoris?

However, she replied with a smile, "Ahh umm, I sure hope so. I do love Sir Alex very much and I would trade the world for him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am

Eleanor smiled at Nerine but was unsure of whether she was convinced by her words. But for now, Eleanor didn't wish to press the matter so instead, she finished up breakfast so that they could go to the spa. Eleanor figured that perhaps a relaxing day at the spa was just what Nerine needed.

After Eleanor finished her food, she turned back to Nerine and said, "I'm all done now, dear. I'll go ahead and pay and then we can get going."

She stood up and walked over to the cashier to pay for their meal.

Bryan broke off the kiss and then said, "We should finish up breakfast. We have a busy and exciting day ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, my love. I will finish my breakfast then."

She resumed eating her breakfast to finish.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 am

After paying for their meal, Eleanor returned to Nerine and said, "We can get going if you're ready, dear. The spa is nearby here. Have you ever been to a spa before?"

Bryan finished up his breakfast as well. He was right in that they would be quite busy today. Rosaline would need to pack her things so that she would stay with him at the inn and then they would drop by the concert hall so he would get some much needed rehearsal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:53 am

Nerine blushed in embarrassment and shook her head slowly. She replied,

"Umm, n-no, not really."

Rosaline soon finished up her breakfast. She was pretty full now and not hungry anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:56 am

Eleanor noticed Nerine's blush and replied, "Aww don't be embarrassed, dear. Not many women go to the spa. Usually, only the wealthiest ones do. It's quite a wonderful experience. I think you'll like it.

So let's get going. We have a whole day of pampering and massages to get to."

Bryan noticed that Rosaline had finished her breakfast and said, "Ahh I see you're done, my love. Shall I take our plates to the kitchen while you take care of the empty glasses?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 am

Nerine smiled and stood up, replying, "Ahh sure then. So please lead the way, Mum."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, my love. I won't mind."

She took hold of the empty glasses and waited for Bryan so that they go together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 am

Eleanor nodded and led the way outside of the restaurant. She waited for Nerine before continuing to go to the spa.

Bryan gathered the empty plates along with the utensils and stood up as well. He then waited for Rosaline to take the lead this time so that they would go to the kitchen together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 am

Nerine closely followed Eleanor so that they would go to the spa together.

Rosaline led the way to the kitchen, passing by the dinner room but she didn't pay any attention to her family. She put the glasses in the basing and then waited for Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:07 am

Outside, Eleanor took the lead in walking towards the spa. They passed by the shops which were opening up for the day. After some minutes of walking, Eleanor stopped outside a huge wide, tall white building. It had beautiful white marble pillars and some steps up the entrance.

Eleanor turned to Nerine and said, "This is the spa. The building is quite beautiful, I think."

Bryan followed Rosaline and passed by the dining room as well. He gave a kind smile to everyone so that he acknowledged them, even if Rosaline wouldn't. Then he followed her to the kitchen and put the dishes and utensils in the kitchen sink.

Once that was done, he turned to his love and said, "So what do you want to do now? Should we pack up your things and head on over to the inn? Or should we go to the concert hall and you can watch me practice and you can try dancing with me on stage?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:09 am

Nerine looked at the beautiful building in front of her and admired it's beauty. She replied,

"Yup, it sure is. I wonder how will it be inside."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, my love. I'd love to hear your music and dance to it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 am

Eleanor replied, "Let's go inside and you'll see for yourself."

She took the lead, going up the stairs and entering through the doors inside the building. Inside, it was even more beautiful. There were beautiful painting hung on the walls and the ceiling and floor were made of marble. The building looked very expensive and at the inside of the front entrance, there was a lady behind a counter to welcome patrons.

Bryan replied, "Then the concert hall it is then. I'll let the others know about the plan then."

He went on to the dining room, where the others were finishing up breakfast. He turned to Rosalind and said,

"Rosaline and I are going to the concert hall now. I really need some time to rehearse for my concerts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 am

Rosalind turned to Bryan and replied, "Ahh sure. Have fun then. Any idea when will you come back?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 am

Once Nerine was inside, the lady behind the counter walked up to both ladies and said,

"Welcome, ladies. It's nice to see you again, Lady Eleanor. It's been a while. Who is your friend here?"

Eleanor replied, "Ahh this is my daughter-in-law, Nerine."

The lady turned to Nerine and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Nerine. Welcome to my spa."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I'm not sure, really. We will be back sometime today, though. Rosaline and I are going to stay together at the inn since that's where my piano is and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:20 am

Nerine bowed politely to the lady and replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you, too, miss. You have a very beautiful spa indeed."

Rosalind replied, "Oh, so probably not before lunch?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am

The lady smiled and replied, "Thank you, Lady Nerine. It's a pleasure to have you here. Is this your first time at a spa?"

Eleanor replied, "It is indeed my daughter's first time."

The lady replied, "Ahh then you're definitely in for a treat. Follow me, ladies."

She then led the way to a changing room and directed the ladies inside. "Enter the changing room and go find a closet. Inside is a white robe. Change out of your clothes into the white robe and I'll wait outside."

Eleanor entered the changing room and waited for Nerine to follow.

Bryan replied, "Yup, I think so. As for lunch, either we'll eat over at the concert hall or go out to eat. There is no need to worry about us and I'll take great care of my love, for she is the best in the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 am

Nerine followed Eleanor to the changing room, closely being behind.

Rosalind smiled and replied, "I am sure you will, Bryan. But be sure to come for dinner then, huh? I'd like that for once, we will all sit together and have a family meal."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 am

Once inside the changing room, Eleanor walked over to her usual closet and opened the door. Inside was a beautiful clean white robe as well as a pair of slippers so that they could change out of their shoes. She turned to Nerine and said, "You can use the closet next to mine. There should be a robe and slippers inside, too. We'll change out of our clothes and then into the robes."

Bryan looked over at Rosaline and asked, "Would that be all right with you, my love? Whatever you want will make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 am

Nerine nodded and opened the closet just next to Eleanor's. Inside indeed, there was a white robe and a pair of slippers.

(Man, I feel so lost here since I really never went to a spa before. lol)

Rosaline showed a cold face and replied, "Ahh whatever. I don't think it minds me much anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 am

(lol I've never been to a spa, either, but I've played Sally's Spa and Spa Mania so I kind of have an idea here. Razz )

Eleanor took the white robe and slippers and walked over to a changing area and went ahead and changed out of her shoes and clothes and into the white robe and slippers. Once she was all done, she took her clothes and shoes and put them carefully into the closet. Then she waited for Nerine to get changed so that they would walk together out of the changing room.

Bryan observed Rosaline's cold face and had a feeling that Rosaline wouldn't like being with her family and he couldn't blame her. She was probably still feeling angry and hurt over the events of yesterday and it wasn't a good idea to push things too soon.

He turned back to Rosalind and said, "I'd like that as well but for now, I want to be alone with my Rosaline. It is our honeymoon, after all. I hope it's ok. I'm sure we'll all get to sit down together and eat sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 am

(lol)

Nerine took the robe and the slippers and then went into the changing area to change as well. She soon came out as well and then put her clothes in the closet.

Rosalind was disappointed to hear that but she smiled and replied, "Awww ok then. Well, I hope you two have a very happy honeymoon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 am

Once Nerine finished changing into her white robe and slippers and had put away her things, Eleanor took the lead and went out of the changing room. Outside the door, the lady was waiting for them. She saw that they had changed and then said, "Please follow me ladies. First, I'll take you to the steam room."

She lead the way down a hallway where the steam room was.

Bryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, Rosalind. We'll be back later then."

He hoped that Rosalind could read his mind, for he wanted to tell her that Rosaline didn't look ready to reconcile things and he didn't want to push her.

At any rate, he led the way out of the dining room and into the living room, waiting for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:43 am

Nerine followed Eleanor and the lady, heading to the steam room.

Rosaline followed Bryan and once they were away from the others, she held his arm and said, "Thank you, my love. You do understand me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next