Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 am

Nerine replied, "Mother, all that I know. I know that Lycoris loves Alex and that Alex loves her in return. But after marriage, she never got out of my body again...I think."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 am

Sage shook her head and replied, "Honey, that wasn't the last time Alex saw Lycoris. On the night after your wedding, Lycoris found a way to see Alex. She showed him how they could be together. Lycoris and Alex knew that you wouldn't allow them to be together so Lycoris wanted to find a way-a way that you wouldn't know. So your sister made this drug and had Alex give it to you secretly. Honey, that's why you've been blacking out in the evenings. That was the time that Lycoris came out and she and Alex got to be together."

(Man, I wonder how Nerine will react. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 am

(Same here. O_O)

Nerine's eyes widened so hard because she was so shocked. She had never imagined, never thought that her one and only Alex whom she loved so much and devoted her life for him would do that to her. How could he? How could he drug her after all what she has been doing for him?

She was speechless and her heart beat so fast. She didn't know how to speak, how to react.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:08 am

Sage saw the look on Nerine's face and paused before continuing,

"I must apologize to you, dear daughter. This is all your father's and my fault. If we hadn't put that curse on and had wanted Lycoris to live so badly, none of this would have happened."

She paused again before continuing, "But honey, there's something else you should know. I know that you think that Lycoris is a bad person and you might think less of Alex now because of what I just told you. However, they both felt guilty about doing this to you. We've all witnessed it when we've seen them together. They would have preferred being honest with you and telling you upfront but..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:10 am

But Nerine was hearing no more, nor seeing. She was so shocked by the news that she felt so faint and light. She was only beginning to see blackness, and slowly she reeled forward and fell into her mother's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 am

Sage caught Nerine as she fell unconscious. She was shocked and saddened that Nerine took the news so hard. She didn't know what to do and just shook Nerine, doing her best to wake her up.

"Nerine, Nerine, please wake up! Look at me, please."

There was such sadness and desperation in Sage's voice, hoping that her daughter would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 am

But Nerine wouldn't wake up. She felt so alone after she thought she would be happy again. She was so heartbroken that her Alex would do such a thing to her just because he loved Lycoris. She thought that she had given him everything she had but...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 am

(O_O I have no idea how to proceed now.)

Sage saw that Nerine wouldn't wake up and motioned to her husband for some help. He went to Sage and said, "I'll try to enter Nerine's mind and see if she will talk to me. You stay here in case she wakes up."

Sage replied, "Please hurry, dear. I'm afraid of what will happen if Nerine doesn't snap out of her state."

Forbesii nodded and then went into Nerine's mind. Inside, he saw the blackness, just as Nerine saw it. He called out to her in the hopes that she would respond back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 am

(Umm perhaps Alex should show up?)

Inside her mind, Nerine was only fading into darkness. She could hear a voice, though, a familiar voice. It was a voice of a male but she couldn't even recognize it.

Is that you...Alex?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 am

(Ahh ok. Good idea. ^^)

Forbesii called out to his daughter, replying, "It's me, Nerine, your father. Are you there? Where are you?"

Meanwhile, Alex thought that it was long enough that Nerine had her alone time with her family so he decided to go upstairs to see what was going on. He walked up the stairs and then knocked on the door, calling out, "Nerine, are you there?"

However, there was no answer on the other side from Nerine. Rather, Sage called out, "Alex, is that you? Come inside. Hurry! Something's happened to my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 am

Nerine was disappointed to hear that it was not Alex, but her father. She didn't want to reply, she wanted to be alone. She thought that Alex doesn't love her, and that he only loved Lycoris now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:28 am

Hearing the sound of Sage's voice, Alex quickly opened the door and entered the room. There, he saw Nerine unconscious and Sage holding her in her arms. He went up to Sage and asked, "What happened to Nerine?"

Sage replied, "Alex, I told her everything, about you, Lycoris, and how you two have been seeing each other."

Alex replied, "What? But Lycoris and I never wanted Nerine to know. She would be so hurt."

Sage replied, "I understand but Alex, the truth would have come out sometime. But right now, we-no, I mean, you-need to save Nerine. You're the only one who can reach out to her."

Alex nodded and replied, "I will. I need to talk to her right away."

Avi approached Alex and said, "Alex, I don't like that you've hurt Nerine in this way but for her sake, I'm going to help you get inside her mind. Her father is there already and I can help you find her."

Alex replied, "Thanks, Avi. What do I need to do?"

Avi replied, "Lie down on the bed and hold Nerine's hand. Then I'll use my powers from above to give you access to Nerine's mind. Granted, this is only temporary."

Alex replied, "I understand." He then laid down on the bed and held Nerine's hand, as he was instructed. Avi then performed a strong spell, making Alex temporarily unconscious and allowing him to enter Nerine's mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 am

(Hmm I never knew that my characters have these abilities. Razz)

Nerine was still fading into darkness, worn out. She had so many thoughts, so many doubts in her mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:04 am

(lol Well, I had to make something up to move the RP forward. XD)

Alex was inside Nerine's mind but all he could see was the darkness. But he knew that Nerine's dad was here as well and hopefully, he would find him, too. Alex called out for Nerine, hoping that somehow, she could hear his voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:41 am

(lol And sorry I wasn't here earlier. My mother pushed me off the comp. -_-)

Inside, Nerine could hear another male voice, different from the other one. She hoped it would be Alex this time, although her heart was full pain to speak to him. But she knew she had to.

Alex...?

Rosaline soon broke off the kiss as it has been so long and she got tired. She said, "I loved eating you, my love, but I am so full now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:21 am

(lol It's ok. I'm sorry I couldn't get on here before now. I had to go out today (not my choice) and meh, it was quite a tiring and stressful day. Oh well.)

Alex looked around, wondering if he would find anyone else. But all he could see was the darkness so he continued calling out Nerine, hoping that she would respond. He walked around and soon found Nerine's dad.

Alex approached him and said, "Sir, I'm here to talk to Nerine. Please let me find her. The two of us need to talk alone."

Forbesii nodded and replied, "All right. But bring my daughter back, ok?"

Alex replied, "I will."

Forbesii then slowly disappeared, leaving Alex alone again to find Nerine.

Bryan chuckled and replied, "All right, my love. You can eat me later then."

He noticed how tired Rosaline looked and asked, "Do you want to sleep some more, my love? We can sleep in each other's arms and this time, I won't wake you up. But you might have to wake me up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:24 am

Rosaline wondered and replied, "Why is that, my love? You don't wake up easily either?"

(Ahh it's ok. Glad you are here now. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 am

Bryan nodded his head and replied, "Yup, that's usually the case. Although I suppose with these concert tours, I should wake up early. Hmm then again, that may not be necessary since the concerts are usually in the evenings and I'm more of a nighttime person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, I suppose you can say it is the same with me. We do have something in common, my love."

Nerine kept wandering around her own mind. She was lost and she herself didn't know where she was. But she felt lonely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, it sure. Tell you what. It's still pretty early and I don't think breakfast is even prepared yet. Why don't we go back to bed and get a little more sleep? We'll wake up whenever we're ready."

Alex continued walking in Nerine's mind, calling her name frantically. However, he got no answer. He searched and searched and it took some time but then he found Nerine, looking all lost and alone. It broke his heart to see the sight of her so sad. He knew that he had hurt her although he had never meant to and he needed to find a way to make things right.

Quietly approaching her so as not to startle, Alex said, "Nerine, I've found you. We-we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 am

Rosaline yawned a bit and replied, "I don't mind that. I didn't like you that you woke me up so early anyway. A girl needs to sleep to keep her beauty."

Nerine looked at Alex with a very sad expression, and it looked as if tears were already going to spill. She still felt so hurt about what her mother told her and she didn't know what to say or what to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 am

Bryan replied, "I understand, my love. But you know, you already look beautiful in my eyes. Now why don't we go back to sleep for a while? I'd love to hold you in my arms again."

He laid back down on his side of the bed, waiting for Rosaline to join him.

Alex looked at Nerine's face closely and it looked like she was about to cry. Gently, he wrapped his arms around Nerine and whispered,

"I'm so sorry for everything, darling. I never wanted to hurt you. You mean so much to me and to see you in this much pain, I blame myself. I don't blame you for being upset at me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 am

Rosaline laid down beside Bryan and approached him closely so that she would be in his arms.

Although Nerine usually loved to be held by Alex, this time she felt too upset. She broke off the hug although gently and crying quietly, she replied,

"Please don't...don't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 am

Once Rosaline was beside him, Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline and laid his head against her shoulder. He enjoyed feeling her warmth and hearing the beating of her heart. He closed his eyes, enjoying the quiet, romantic time that the two were having.

Alex felt hurt as Nerine said those words. In a way, he could understand that Nerine might not trust him but still, it hurt to see that she had lost her trust in him.

Turning away so that Nerine wouldn't see the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes, he quietly replied, "I'm not lying now. I am sorry for what I have done to you. You were never supposed to be hurt in all of this. But the problem is that my heart is too big. I suppose I have the capacity to love a lot."

He was so sad and depressed over what was happening but wondered now if Lycoris was here. She needed to be here as well so that they would all three talk things over and explain. There was no where to run or hide so the truth needed to come out, no matter how painful it would be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:46 am

Nerine was looking down so she did not see that Alex had turned away in hurt. If she did, she would have probably felt pity or something but she didn't. Quietly, she replied,

"Please don't say that you love me. If...if you did, you wouldn't have risked my health and risked me for the sake of your...love. But I suppose it was all my fault. I am the reason of all this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next