Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:47 am

Kisara replied, "Thank you, Kai."

She then sat down beside him and listened to Yukihime's music.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 am

Kai closed his eye's as he listened to the music
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 am

In the dark of the night, Yukihime played to her heart's content. "I wonder how long it has been...I almost forgot how it feels to be one with my music and just be contented with playing it..." thought Yukihime as she gracefully slide her bow across her violin strings as a smooth flowing melody filled the air. "Even if it is just tonight, let me stay like this a little longer..."whispered Yukihime in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

Kai got an inspiration from yukihime's playing and he ran into the shop and got his guitar and his poket amp. he then came back and sat down next to kisara as he played in rythm with yukihime's tunr. his guitar with its baratone deep base echoed in harmony with yukihime's violin.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 am

There were sounds of a guitar strummings coming from beyond the walls of the park where the rows of shops stood. "Hmm, sounds like I've got an accompanist. This should be interesting..." Yukihime smiled as she continue on with her playing. People, mostly couples in the park were drawn by Yukihime's playing and Kai's guitar accompaniment, they begun to come closer to where Yukihime was to hear the music more clearly and to see for themselves who was making this lovely music.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 am

Kisara was quite enjoying the music played by Yukihime and Kai. It sounded so beautiful and Kisara felt as if she could listen to it forever.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am

Yukihime wasn't bothered by the little crowd who were standing not very far from where she was as she was used to appearing in front of a large audience whether it was for performing or appearing at important functions like the dinner party she attended earlier. But something caught her eye, among the little crowd who were standing nearby, there was a lady who resembled one of the reporters for a gossip magazine . "Great! I hope she doesn't recognize me and come after me for an interview...I better end this quickly before things get out of hand." thought Yukihime.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Kai looked at his watch and noticed it was getting late, so he stopped and grabbed kisara's hand "Cmon, we gotta hurry back before it gets dark! otherwise the land lady's gunna kill me!" Kai still holding Kisara's hand got his guitar on his back and ran to the motor bike that was near the crowd of people and Yukihime and got on it, putting on Kisara's helmet for her he got on and started to drive off in a hurry
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 am

Upon hearing that the guitar's music has ceased, Yukihime took the opportunity to end the song as quickly as possible but she had to be careful not to make it sound too obvious. When the there g has ended, the crow around Yukihime applauded and Yukihim gave a quick bow, grabbed her things and quickly walk away. Yukihime dare not even turn back to look until she was a safe distance from where she stood. "Tanaka, is there anyone following me?l" "I don't see anyone, Yukihime-sama." replied Tanaka. "Good.." Yukihime said with a sigh of relief. The driver was confused and tried to open his mouth to ask, "My lady, is there..." But Yukihime interrupted him before his could finish asking. "Never mind, Tanaka. Let's just go home...It is a school night after all and I don't want to be late for school tomorrow..." With that Yukihime stepped into the car and left for home
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Kisara held tightly to Kai, saying, "Please, Kai, slow down! You are going on too fast!"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 am

Kai stopped and apoligized "Im sorry, well we're here now." as kai took off kisara's helmet and walked her to her door
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 am

Kisara bowed politely to Kai before entering and said, "Thank you very much for the pleasant evening, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 am

Kai smiled "No problem, i had a really good time with you Kisara"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am

"Same here. I will see you tomorrow then Kai and thanks again." Kisara replied and then entered in to her house.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 am

Kai walked to his mo-ped and went home, when he had gotten home he took a shower and went to bed
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm

"Ring..." the school bell rang and all students who were still outside the school were running towards the school gate hoping not to be locked out for being late. Yukihime was already in her seat, she was staring idly out of a window of her homeroom on the second floor of the school's building. "Another boring day has started..." thought Yukihime as she sighed silently.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:17 am

Kai decided to go to school late today seeing as how he had woke up late. he walked to the school building having seen the gate closed he jumped over it and continued to his class. he opened the door with a yawn "Sorry im late sensei, traffic was a disaster!" as the teacher scolded him infront of the class Kai just nodded his head sleepily and went to sit down
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:33 am

(Man, I totally forgot about this RP. Sowwy.)

Kisara was already in her seat waiting for the class to begin and for the teacher to begin giving the lessons. She had had a sweet evening the night before and now it was time for a new day.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 am

((@ Love, no worries. I had been busy and didn't manage to check on things here as often as I thought I would be able to.))

As Yukihime's homeroom teacher entered the room, the students greeted her and gave a bow. After roll call was over, lessons had begun and Yukihime opened a notebook to doodle to relieve herself of the boredom. The lesson bored Yukihime as everything they had been taught up til now were child's play to her as she had been tutored by various famous tutors eversince she was a child. Having to go through everything again was just a waste of time but since it was her father's wish for her to study in that school, Yukihime decided not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm

(sorry, im back now so ill be continuing in my rp's)

Kai looked over at Kisara as he day dreamed and drew pictures in his notebook, looking happily at her but trying not to be noticed by Kisara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7