Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 am

Kisara said, "Ummm Kai," She paused for a second. "I am sorry for what happened earlier and that you had to carry me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 am

Kai smiled "Dont worry about it Kisara, Ill carry you anytime you want" as he winked at Kisara "well i gotta go get my off-campus pass so i can go to work, ill pick you up when i get off my shift ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 am

Kisara nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll see you later then, Kai."

She waved goodbye to Kai warmly.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 am

Kai waved back as he headed towards the door picking up his pass off a hanger with his name on it, he then left for work as he went to the cafe down the street and started to get to work cooking the food (A new character might enter soon)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 am

As soon as Kai left, Kisara headed to her class. She had Japanese coming so she wanted to be there.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 am

After all the customers left the cafe, Kai closed for the day and changed back into his casual clothes heading home and getting ready for his date. he was so exited he happily walked down the street thinking to himself "who would have guessed it! Me of all people, having a date with one of the most popular girls in school!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:39 am

At school, Kisara has finished her classes and went back home to rest for a while before getting ready for her 'date'. She wanted to look beautiful for Kai so she chose a beautiful blue blouse and a black skirt and brushed her hair beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 am

Kaisuto picked out some black pants with a blue button up shirt, since he loved the color blue. kaisuto got his keys and left out the house on his moped (motor scooter) and arrived at kisara's house. as he walked to the door with flowers and candy he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 am

Kisara heard a knock on the door and quickly went to open it. She saw it was Kai and smiled warmly at him.

"Good evening, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 am

Kai smiled "Good evening, my arent you looking beautiful today" he blushed and handed kisara the items he got her
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 am

Kisara blushed and took the items from Kai. She replied, "Awww that's sweet of you, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:01 am

Kai was still blushing "N-no problem, so shall we go?" kai held his arm out
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 am

Kisara blushed deeper and replied, "Ummm can we go without holding each other's arm?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 am

kai smiled "Ok then, if its what mi-lady wants, its whats she's gonna get" Kai got on his bike and handed kisara a helmet
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 am

Kisara smiled and then took the helmet from Kai's hands then put it on her head.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:23 am

"Make sure you hold on tight ok" Kai put on his helmet and revved up the motor bike
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 am

Kisara shyly put her hands around Kai's waist gently, and not too tight.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 am

Kai took off and went to the cafe that he worked at, they lights were still on as Kai parked "Oh, i guess someone else must have opened it for the night shift" Kai walked with Kisara into the cafe as he got them the best seats in the house "so Kisara, what do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 am

Kisara replied, "Oh, anything would do good, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 am

Kai smiled "Ok, ill make you the best meal ever!" kai threw on an apron and went into the kitchen and cooked up 2 pamesain chicken salad's with a strawberry cake dessert "here you go kisara"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, Yukihime's driver finally arrived and Yukihime gladly stepped into the car feeling very relief she does not have to deal with those silly heiresses that her father had asked her to be "nice" to. "Where were you, Tanaka? You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago?" asked Yukihime in an irrated tone. "I'm very sorry for my incompetence, my lady...My lady, Master Kenichi had gave his orders that you are to attend the dinner party that will be held in Nikko hotel. Your father has instructed you to be at your best as your grandfather and some of his clients will also be attending the dinner party." replied Tanaka, the driver. Yukihime gave a sigh and replied, "Very well, I shall attend the party. And Tanaka, don't you dare be late this time." "Yes, my lady!" the poor terrified driver replied.

Later that evening, Yukihime was all dressed up in a beautiful dark blue evening gown and ready for the dinner party. True to his word, Tanaka the driver was on-time for fears of making Yukihime cross. Yukihime arrived at the hotel and was later greeted by her father's assistant who brought her to meet her father, grandfather and all the other people she were to entertain later.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 am

Kisara looked on the food and replied, "Wow, Kai! I never knew you could cook."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 am

Kai smiled "yeah well, when my parents dies i had to fend for myself. i pretty much know how to do everything. well dig in!" Kai started to eat
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am

Kisara started to eat but she asked, "Ummm are you parents dead?"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:48 am

At the dinner party, Yukihime was already bored with having to engage in small talk with all the party guests. These people were well-known and wealthy figures in the business world whose connections will be beneficial to Kobayashi Corporations in the future. "Oh my! What a lovely daughter you have, Mr. Kobayashi." said a caucasion lady who appears to be one of the foreign clients of Yukihime's father. A large moustache man was laughing heartily as he spoke with Yukihime's father, ".Kenichi, where had you been hiding your daughter all these while? Such beauty must be shared. Hahaha...Don't you think so my dear?" "Oh honey..." the man's wife laughed, "Kenichi, I simply must arrange a meeting between your daugther and one of my sons. I'll be very fortunate if I can have her as a daugther-in-law" "Oh no, you don't Mrs. Tamura. I have my eyes on that girl." joked another lady.

"Sheesh...Give me a break!" thought Yukihime who obviously was annoyed upon overhearing the conversation. "As much as they seemed to enjoy joking about the matter now, I bet they are already making serious matchmaking plans...Sigh...political weddings in the modern era..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next